Something We Need To Talk About Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to almost laugh, "You should worry about yourself ma'am, a woman like you near the rapist.."

"Rapist? what are you talking about?"

"Look Mrs.."

"Susan, Susan Freemont"

"OK Mrs. Freemont, I will let you in you seemed to be knowing him well, but you wait while, our officer talking to him"

"But why you said rapist, what happened to him?"

"What happened to him?, I don't know, but what was he going to do to a woman who complained about him, is very serious"

"What do you mean?"

"Mrs. Freemont, I am not obliged to answer the questions you are asking, its better you ask your friend, why was he after, a woman, and tried to rape her, when he failed to seduce her"

"There must be some misunderstanding Officer, he is depressed"

"Oh yeah..and so he should be let go, hummmm...you are funny Mrs. Freemont. I was also depressed when my mother died, but that does not mean I should be free to commit any crime, If he was miserable why was he messing with, others life. Like I said Mrs..You talk to him, he might need a lawyer, woman had reported against him"

She waited for a while, she could not imagine how a man like Rich can try to rape a woman. he was so, gentle man, he was good man. After some time police officer came out, and instructed his junior about something and left. Susan rose to enter to room, and then one of Rich's friend entered the Room with her.

"Susan you are here...how have you been?"

"Oh..hello Brad, I am fine and you?"

"Well, I am here for Rich"

They approached the bed where Rich was lying, winded up in bandages. His face was pretty much beaten.

"Rich, why are you here, what happened to you, and why that officer...", Susan started asking as she saw Rich.

"They are talking bullshit Susan, I did not do anything, that woman is crazy, I don't know why but she..."

"OK, Mister, let this get straight, she filed against you, you tried to rape her?"

"I am telling you Brad I did not?"

"Hey, but there are witnesses"

"They are all lying, they..", he tried to think what it exactly looked like,"Look, it looks like i was but...oh I don't what is it"

"What are yo saying?"

"I met this woman few time before, she seemed to be OK with me, his husband got wrong idea and beat me twice before it, I did not do anything just because of her"

"Hey Mister, she told cops in is report that you were trying to get into her from weeks, but she was not interested and when you failed you tried to force her tow time before and this time you went too far"

"Mm mm. she told that to cop.? I tried to force her?"

"Not exactly force her physically but, according to her you were very persuasive, and she said she was not interested in you and she also lied to you that she is married, so that you leave her alone, but you did not, and you tried to con vice her that you can help her get divorce"

"What? I never....but..she was...she is not married?"

"So she it is true she told you she was married?"

"Yes but I did not know she was.."

Susan who was sitting there for a very long time listening to him, could take no more, she had rushed to him, thinking he had tried to suicide. But her it was he was beaten by people, because he tried to force himself on a woman."

"Did not you told her that you will help her in her divorce"

"Yes but, she said she was not happy"

"So you tried to be hero, by trying to seduce her"

"God dammit I did not try to..I mean I flirted a little...but...but she never tried to stop me"

"She told you she was married?"

"Yes but, not happy"

"It does not work that way Rich, everything is against you, every one saw you with her, in bar, and some man helping her from you, they said he beat you twice before, did he?"

"Yes but she said, he was her husband"

"You are in deep-shit, Rich, she told cop that she did not do anything against you because you told her you were grieving for death of your wife, you seemed depressed to her, you told her how you had come to take your own life many times, many time you tried to intimate with her. You told her that you could help her in her divorce taking his husband to cleaner, if she comes to you"

"That's not true, I never..", realizing Susan sitting there, he could not think any thing, how could that woman know so much he had not told her about suicide attempt.

"You bastard, you..YOU.....try these trick on every woman, you miserable piece of shit", Susan standing there, anger in her eyes, hurt of betrayal. A man she loved and risked her own marriage for him, is a con man, she was just target to him. She almost felt urge to cry.

"You..ruined my life..my family..you son of a bitch... I am going to get divorced just because of you, bastard I hope you are happy now, why me you son of a bitch.?"

"Susan you are taking it all wrong, i did not do anything, she is lying"

"when, you could not get into her pants, she is a liar? you..I never want to see you again, never try to contact me, I swear I will kill you"

With that she stormed out of room. As much in rush as she was when she came here. Everything seemed to fall apart, she had lost everything, how could she be so stupid, her marriage was over, her lover she thought loved her was now just, lie, her last year was just a lie, his love for her was just a crap like him. How could she be so blind, how could she do it to her family. What is she going to do.

After Susan left Rich, was more in tension. he did not understand what was happening. He told Brad everything, about beating he got from, two time before, and did not do anything on her request. This time they were talking in bar having drink, a man came to her, tried to pull her, by hand, when she started to leave without saying anything, but looking at him for help. He grabbed her other hand, trying to stop him. he had told man that he leave her alone, and she was with him. And then he as he took his hand to stop him, that man just started beating him, he was very muscular, so he had no chance, but when, people came to help him, that man, told everyone that he was trying to help That woman. when he looked at Laura, for backing him up she told everyone that Rich grabbed her hand, when she tried to leave with his friend, he tried to stop them, Listening that statement he was in shock. he has no words. they left the table and went outside. When, after sometime he also went outside, he saw Laura and wanted to ask her, why she acted that way, as he headed to her, there were four man who started beating him. he did not know what was happening,

"No one is going to believe you Rich, everyone saw you going after them, when they left bar together, she said after coming after her, when you saw her alone you tried to force her, but before you do anything that man and his friend came to stop you, and they had to beat you to stop."

"That's bullshit, look that woman is playing some game, look you need to investigate, she is unto something, maybe money, or some revenge, I just know, she had conned me, why I don't have clue"

"This is pretty bad Rich, Whatever she said you confirmed everything, except the part you were outside the bar, she said she never asked you help her, when she was leaving with him. She already told everyone that she lied to you about her marriage, and about investigating, she came in town, a month ago, she is trying to settle in this town. She was escort but she stopped now, that is why she was moving here. And whatever we do, you told her how you are going to help her in divorce, you were in misconduct of your profession, you going to look bad buddy, We can fight but do you want to risk everything, we may win, but your career as lawyer, for the advice you gave her, and several witnesses who saw everything with their eyes."

"What does she want?"

"Don't have clue?, and you know, charges like rape attempt, you may get free, prove that you did nothing, but you in reality, once you are charged with something like that, you are not judged on the basis of result, you were charged is enough for people to avoid being around you, you know that all, we see cases like this everyday in our life. An FIR for rape attempt is enough to ruin your career"

"What can we do, what are her intentions,"

"Don't know Rich, but problem is not her, she does not seem to be so much determined to punish you, She just told police everything to help man who beat you, police is the one who is going against you."

"Then do whatever you can Brad, I cant risk my career"

Brad set meeting with Laura, she told brad that she did not want to do anything against Rich, she thought he was depressed but that does not mean she was interested in him, she many times tried to give him signals, that she was not interested, But he kept coming on her. she would take her withdraw the case if he just let it drop, and do not come after her, and leave her alone. To brad it seemed to be good proposition. he cared fro Rich, he knew, Rich was in depression, and Laura was just being nice, s there was all miss understanding. and pulling this case was no good for anyone.

Everything was settled, she did not take any action against him.He did not file against any men. Everything was just misunderstanding.

Jonathan was happy, sitting with this beautiful woman, just added to his reward.

"You seems to quit happy"

"Why not, I just achieved what I wanted"

"Well, you really did numbers on him, I feel sorry for him, He did nothing"

"Well I also feel sorry for him, now, poor Rich, does not have a clue what happened to him, every-time, he was fucked"

"I thought you were going to go through all this, I don't know If I could have gone thought, he was innocent"

"Maybe to you Laura, but to me was the guy, he destroyed my home, he might be Innocent, he might be a good man, but then again to me he was evil. millions people die Laura, why did not he just killed himself, why did he have to fuck my family."

"I know you're hurt Jonathan"

"Hurt is very small word Laura, Like I said you don't understand any hurt or pain, until you fell it by yourself"

Then his cellphone rang.

"Hello"

"Jonathan?"

"Susan, why are you calling, what happened, are kids okay?"

"They are fine, just.."

"If they are fine, and don't need anything, then you don't have to call me, good bye..."

"Jonathan please, please don't hang on."

"What you want Susan?"

"Jonathan, I broke up with Rich"

"And?"

"I...if you...look can we meet in person, I want to talk to you"

"No Susan, I don't want to talk to you, unless it concern kids."

"Please Jonathan, cant you just meet me, I really need to talk to you"

"Look... OK tomorrow after work I will come to house"

"Thank you Jonathan"

"Good bye Susan" and he hung up.

"You were rude to her. "

"You haven't heard her ,when she told me about her affair, you would reconsider my being rude to her, if you just had listened to her."

12