Sometime Succubus Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, yes! Oh God, I want to fuck you, please, Selina, can I..."

To her left, the Succubus saw a back staircase. She put her fingers to his lips, hushing him, and led him up to a landing off of which hallways led in both directions. Choosing one at random, she turned left and thrust her victim into the first door she opened. He fell forward and landed on the ground with a small grunt of pain. She closed the door, put her back to it and stood over him, surveying the room.

It appeared to be a guest bedroom: a single queen-sized bed, (against which the hapless Father Brent had banged his shin,) a nightstand, an easy chair in a corner and a dresser against one wall. Nothing personalized the room; no pictures on the wall or books on the nightstand, and the comforter and sheets were utilitarian and plain. A to the left of the bedstead stood open revealing what was probably a bathroom, although it was hard to tell in the dark.

"This will do nicely, won't it, Father?" She locked the door, pushed a rheostat for the light and dimmed it when it came on too bright. "Now..." The Succubus reached behind her back, undid the clasp at the top of her dress, and slowly peeled it off her body, exposing her full, firm tits, her large brown areolas, and her stiff pink nipples. She let the dress drop in a pool of satin at her feet and stood above him in nothing but panties, stockings, garter belt, heels and mask. The young man gazed at her body, fascinated, unsure of what to do first. An evil smile spread across her face as she realized the extent of his inexperience. Perhaps he was even a virgin. It didn't really matter. She walked towards him slowly, each hand supporting a breast.

"How about my tits, Father? Do you like my big titties? I promised you could play with them..." He raised himself onto his knees as she approached, reaching out for her. She dropped her breasts, grabbed his wrists and pulled his hands to her boobs. He squeezed her hard. His hand found her nipples and he pinched and twisted them. He was clumsy and his hands were big and strong. It hurt a bit, but the pain fired her arousal.

"That's it, lover! Squeeze my big tits, pinch them. I like it when you're rough with them. Ooh, yes, that feels so good. Yeah...uh huh...Does it feel good to you? Do you like my titties? Tell me how much you like them, tell me...ooh yes! Suck on them, that's it, that's right...yeah!"

The young man had leaned forward and captured her left nipple in his mouth. He licked and sucked and bit it while his hands mauled her right tit. The demoness squealed and moaned. She grabbed the back of his head and forced his face into her chest. He gasped for air, momentarily smothered by her titflesh. His distress made her hotter still. She pulled his face out from between her breasts, allowed him a single gasp, and thrust him back again, squeezing her boobs around his nose and mouth. She held him for a few seconds, felt him begin to thrash in panic as he realized he couldn't breathe, and giggled as she finally released him. Her victim fell back onto the floor, and she straddled his chest, pinning his arms with her calves, her drenched pussy just inches from his face.

"I've never killed a man with my breasts before," she said, giggling still. "Would you like to die like that, Father, gasping for air between my beautiful boobs?"

"No, please," gasped the young man, "please, Selina, don't. Please get off. You're hurting my arms."

"But I'm comfortable," cooed the demoness, "besides, I like hurting you. Causing pain gets my pussy all hot and wet and nasty. Tell you what," she said, "if I let you up, you will kneel between my legs and lick my kitty 'til I come, agreed?"

"Anything," groaned her captive, "just please, Selina, have mercy. Don't hurt me any more?"

Tres came out of the game momentarily. Hearing her victim beg for mercy had sent another rush of moisture to her pussy, but she had no real desire to hurt the man. She rose off of him slowly, holding his eyes with hers, and she was amazed to see the lust in his gaze undiminished by his momentary terror. If anything, he looked even more smitten than he had before, and the outline of his cock under his trousers, exposed by the rucked up cassock, looked as long and hard as ever. She frowned down at him, willing herself into a display of Selina's capricious cruelty. "Now, my little slave-priest," she snarled, "come to me on your hands and knees and eat me 'til I scream." She sat on the edge of the bed, pushed the soaked crotch of her panties aside and spread her legs, displaying the full, fleshy lips of her vagina.

Father Brent crawled to his demon goddess as if hypnotized. He bent his head and inhaled the spicy perfume of her sex. Then he looked up at her, and there was real fear in his eyes as he spoke: "Please, Selina, be patient with me? I've never done..." Tres decided not to let him finish that sentence. The last thing she wanted right now was a discussion of technique. "Lick, Slave!" she growled, and thrust her hips forward even as she forced his head down between her thighs. She held him with her thigh muscles for a few seconds, and then relaxed and leaned back on her elbows as she felt his lips and tongue begin to explore her slit.

The young manhadnever done this before. He was eager enough, laving her entire crotch with his tongue, trying to push it inside her, and kissing and sucking at the lips of her cunt, but he seemed to have no idea what or where her clitoris was. Eventually, she pushed him away with a snarl, spread her lips apart before him, found her clit with her middle finger, and hissed: "Here, Father! Lick here!" Things were better then. And as she hummed and moaned, encouraging her captive, Tres let her mind wander, seeing the two of them in her imagination, as a third party might. The scenarios thrilled her far more than her slave's adolescent fumblings: she, the beautiful demonic seductress taking sadistic pleasure in the services of a tortured young priest, whose soul she had stolen and whose vows she had shattered. Then she conjured an image of her first victim: the luscious young schoolgirl, mewling and moaning as the then nameless Succubus forced her head back and smeared the juices of her slut's arousal across the pretty girl's face and lips. She moaned aloud, grinding her pussy against her priest's face, forcing her clit against his wildly flailing tongue and fucking his face to a pleasant, if unspectacular, orgasm.

Selina the Succubus pushed her slave away and looked at him, his face moist with her nectar, his eyes appealing, desperate for a word of praise. She considered how best to bestow it, and then how to be rid of him. Deep within herself, Tres felt a little sorry for the man. Awkward and shy, he had almost certainly having the most exciting sexual experience of his life. In his late twenties, poor Brent still hadn't quite grown into his body. She wondered if he ever would. She suspected he would make an indifferent lover, like Darren had been. He'd always be eager to please, but probably forever too nervous and insecure to assert himself as either a giver or a taker of pleasure. An idea began to take shape in her head. It was still early, and she was exhilarated rather than drunk or tired. She would blow this young man's mind, finish the game, leave her victim drained and exhausted, and start it again with someone else. She would stay at this party until sunrise if she had to, and seduce every man at it until she found one who could make her scream and moan and whimper as Nina had, and as this shy young faux-priest soon would.

"Very nice, Father," purred the Succubus, "you missed your calling. You might have spent a pleasant life on your knees with your face between the legs of hundreds of pretty young sluts, instead of kneeling on hard marble in the corridors of draughty churches. How tragic, that no breathless young parishioner will ever experience that clever little tongue of yours dancing across her swollen clitty. Stand up!" He stood immediately; instantly obedient. "Now strip. I want to see your cock."

The young man untied the strip of red material which had belted his cassock, and pulled the long black garment off over his head. Under it he wore a white dress shirt with the priest's stiff, banded white collar and black slacks. As he removed shirt and pants, he watched the half-naked Succubus as she sprawled languidly on the bed. She saw him watching her, and began to tease him, a small, cruel smile on her full, red lips. She slid a finger inside her cunt and brought it out again, most and sticky. Then she stuck out her tongue and licked up the shaft of her finger before sucking it clean. She held his eyes as she cupped a breast, brought the nipple to her lips and blew, causing the little bud to crinkle and stiffen. At last he was naked, and she smiled to see his long, thin prick erect and weeping precum from its tip. "Mmm, doesn't that look tasty?" breathed the Succubus, running her tongue across a pouting lower lip, "Lie down on the bed now, Father, and put your hands above your head. I'm ready to finish you off."

Wordlessly he did as he was told. With the tie from his cassock, she bound his wrists together through a gap in the headboard. Then she sat beside him, negligently stroking his dick with a red-gloved hand.

"I'm afraid none of my victims ever survive a night with me," said Selina with a smile, as she continued to masturbate him. "You see, I feed on the vital essence of my lovers. I drain them when they come in my mouth or my pussy. I fuck or suck them to death. And then I torment their souls for eternity." She let go of his cock then, and crawled up his body on her hands and knees, her breasts swaying enticingly. He felt them flatten against his chest as she gave him a chaste kiss on the forehead. She crawled down the bed again until her face was level with his crotch, took his erection back into her hands and brought her lips to within an inch of the swollen head of his prick. "Say your prayers, Priest," she whispered, "I'm going to suck you dry." Then she pushed the head of his cock past her lips and into her warm wet mouth.

Brent's dick tasted of sweat and soap. She lapped at the head for a few minutes, teasing the slit at the tip, and she felt his body buck. He began to moan as she slid more of his length into her mouth. Her eyes drifted upwards, and she saw him watching her, fascinated. She let his cock come out of her mouth with a soft pop and ran her tongue slowly and obscenely up the side of his prick, fluttering it lightly over the tip. His breath came out on a strangled sound. Then she bared her teeth and bit him gently, worrying his cock like a tigress tearing a strip of meat from a kill. His back arched, and a high-pitched keening came from his throat. She growled in hers, nipping and mouthing him, alight with arousal from the naked power she felt. She was the predator, the huntress, the seductress. And he was her prey, totally at her mercy: hers to devour or to kill or to fuck or to... Another small orgasm shook her, and she pulled his cock from her mouth, savoring the gentle spasms as they receded behind her pussy. He was looking at her again now, ecstasy and need playing across his face. She smiled, formed her lips into an O, and took his whole length into her throat, not stopping until she felt her nose rasp against his pubic hair. He screamed as she deep throated him, his cries to God, his curses, and his pleadings dissolving into an incomprehensible medley of gasps and yips and groans. She pulled his cock from her mouth, and began running her fist up and down his spit-soaked shaft.

"Come on, lover," she growled. "Feed me all that hot, sticky come! Shoot it all into my mouth. Right down my throat. Yeah, oh yes, oh yes, oh give it to me! Give me your come now!" And she plunged the head of his cock back into her mouth just as he exploded, shooting jet after jet of thick, white semen into the back of her throat. She locked her lips around his shaft, trapping his seed inside her as she swallowed, trying to keep up with the flow. Eventually, his thrashings subsided, and she relaxed her mouth. A small stream of white, viscous sap trickled from the side of her lips. She sat back on her haunches, panting, her breasts bouncing slightly with the effort to catch her breath. After a moment she found his eyes again with hers. She licked her lips, gathered the last of his cum from her chin on a finger, and sucked it into her mouth. He watched as she swallowed the last of his seed. Then she leaned in and kissed him, open-mouthed, and he tasted himself, salty and smoky, on her tongue.

The Succubus smiled through her devil's mask, turned, picked up her dress, and walked into the bathroom. The young man lay tied to the bed, wondering if he should say anything, wondering if he could muster the energy. He heard water running, and a few minutes later, she emerged, her hands and face shiny, her dress hugging her curves, her makeup impeccable, her mask in place. She leaned over and stroked his face gently.

"Thanks, Brent," she said, and her voice was low and pleasant, but the seductive purr was gone. She smiled down at him. "That was fun."

"Um, yeah," said the naked young man. Then, speaking somewhat at random: "That was...I never...um...Selina, could you untie me?"

"My name's not Selina," replied the lovely woman behind the Succubus mask, "and no."

She turned and walked out of the room, and the noise of the party faded as the door swung shut.

12