Sometimes Dreams Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, too," I softly replied, climbing in behind her, "And I don't care if the whole world knows it."

We spent the rest of the morning simply talking and holding one another, with the occasional kiss and caress thrown in for good measure.

~~~~~~

Katie had an eleven o'clock class that was pertinent to her major, and not wanting to, but knowing she had to; she eventually got up and headed back to her room to get ready. That left me alone for another forty-five minutes until Mike returned from his morning classes.

I took that time to call my parents and let them know what was going on. It was apparent that Kazamatsu hadn't said anything to them where my receiving stitches was concerned so, I chose not to say anything either...at least for the time being. I most certainly didn't want to worry them.

I did, however, tell them about meeting Kate. I didn't reveal the true depth of my feelings for her over the phone; it was something that I wanted to tell them face-to-face, as well as wanting to have Kate there with me when I did tell them.

My mother was very excited when she heard the news that I'd met a girl, taking the phone from my father and telling me, "Ricky, honey, you need to bring that girl home with you as soon as possible so that your father and I can meet her."

"I will, Mom," I replied, smiling at the sound of her voice, "It's just that time is a little tight right now, but I'll bring her home soon, I promise."

"Is she pretty, sweetie?" Mom asked.

"Oh wow, Mom," I gently replied, "She's so pretty that she'll make you cry."

"Really," Mom giggled, "In that case, I can't wait to meet her."

"Me either," I proudly said, "You'll love her as much as I do."

I spent the next twenty, or so, minutes convincing my parents that I was getting plenty to eat and that I was doing well in all of my classes. I also reminded them that I survived my freshman year and that this year was going to be the same, with the exception of having Kate in my life. With that said they wished me well and hung up the phone right as Mike was walking in the door from his morning classes.

~~~~~~

For the next four days, I studied and went to class. The highlight at the end of every day was getting to see Kate in the evenings when I went to the restaurant to eat dinner. Then we would spend the rest of the evening studying together until it was time for us to go to sleep.

When Thursday came, I told Kate that there was something I wanted to talk to her about, and of course she wanted to know right straight away what it was.

"I was thinking about going home this weekend, and I wanted to take you with me," I told her, "Do you think your Dad would let you have the time off? I want you to meet my folks."

"I don't have to ask Daddy," she impishly replied, "Mom is the real boss, and she absolutely adores you and will let me have the time off, and yes, I would love to meet your family."

"I want to go tomorrow after my last class ends at two o'clock," I said, "Is that okay for you?"

"My last class ends at one," she smiled, lightly kissing my lips, "That will be perfect, my love."

"Am I really," I asked, "Your love, I mean?"

"Oh baby, yes," she softly replied, pulling me into her arms, "Yes, until the day I die, and then for an eternity afterwards."

~~~~~~

Chapter Four

"Mom, Dad," I replied, as I introduced Kate to my parents, "I'd like you to meet the love of my life, Miss Kate Evans," then I turned to Kate, and taking her hand, I smiled and said, "Kate, sweetie, these are my parents, Mark and Jennifer Parker."

"Oh, Ricky," Mom gushed, pulling Kate into her arms, "Isn't she just the prettiest thing?"

"Thank you, Missus Parker," Kate sweetly replied, "It's nice to meet you both."

"Oh no, honey girl," Mom smiled, gently placing her palm to Kate's cheek, "My name is Jennifer and my husband's name is Mark. You're an adult now so; feel free to call us by our first names."

"Damn, Rick," Dad teased, "She's gorgeous. What the hell is she doing with the likes of your ass?"

"I don't know," I laughed, "But I'm about a lucky bastard, ain't I?"

"You watch your language in this house, young man," Mom openly scolded me, making Kate quietly giggle, "You're still not too old for me to spank your ass ya know." And then before I could turn away, Mom playfully swatted at me, unintentionally smacking me right where I'd been stitched up, making me hiss loudly.

"Rick," Dad asked, alarmed, "What is it son?"

"Well," I laughed, raising my shirt, "I guess now is as good a time to tell you as any."

Before Mom and Dad had the chance to comment on seeing my stitches, Kate, God love her, quickly intervened and told them, "It's not as bad as it looks so, please don't be alarmed."

"Would somebody like to tell me what happened?" Dad asked, crossing his arms.

"He got attacked by five guys," Kate said, "One of them had a knife, but he beat three of them so badly that the other two turned and ran away?"

"Why did they attack you, Rick," Dad asked, looking directly into my eyes, "And I want the truth."

"I saw one of them about to slap..."

"He was defending me," Kate said, tears beginning to fill her eyes, "So; if you want to be mad at somebody, then you can be mad at me."

"Nobody's mad at anyone, sweetheart," Mom soothed, taking Kate back into her arms again, "I can see why Rick defended you. You two are in love, aren't you?"

"Yes, ma'am," Kate sniffled, "I love him more than anything in the whole world and I will take good care of him and I will never ever hurt him...I promise."

"Damn, son," Dad laughed, "You did get lucky, didn't you?"

"Oh shut up," I chuckled, "And help me get these bags in the house before I sick Mom on you."

"Smart ass kid," Dad laughed, "You little shit."

~~~~~~

"So when are those stitches supposed to come out?" Mom asked, lifting my shirt back up once were inside the house.

I looked at Kate, and as I was shrugging my shoulders, I stupidly said, "I don't know, ask her."

Kate smiled and said, "They look like they're about ready to come out. I've got a pair of suture scissors in my make up bag, would you like me to take them out for you?"

"Oh, hell yes," I grinned, winking at her, "More than you know, sweetie."

"Maybe I do," she knowingly giggled, trotting back to the spare bedroom.

"Damn," I smiled, watching her walk away, "What a beautiful girl."

"She sure is, son," Dad replied, patting me on the shoulder, "You don't know how happy your mother and I are that you two have found one another."

"Speaking of happy, I can sure tell that you're happy, baby," Mom giggled, poking me in the stomach, "I believe you're getting a little bit fat."

"Come on, Mom...."

~~~~~~

"Okay, Rick honey," Kate smiled, as she began to remove the sutures that her father had given me, "Hold still...this shouldn't hurt at all, but if it does, I'm sorry in advance, okay baby?"

"Go ahead," I grinned, "I can handle it, well...so long as it doesn't hurt too bad."

~~~~~~

Of course Mom and Dad, especially Mom, were absolutely thrilled that I'd brought Kate home for the weekend. To me Kate was like a brilliant light, brighter than the sun, which led me through the darkness that I'd never even realized I was in until I met her.

There was no doubt in both my heart and soul that I loved her, and I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, that much was certain. However, I also knew that eventually things were going to come to head where Eddie Ross was concerned; and I was absolutely certain that I was going to be forced to deal with him, one way or another. Still though, I secretly hoped that he wasn't so stupid that he was going to force my hand.

I didn't want to, but if push came to shove, and if Eddie Ross, in any way, so much as attempted to endanger Kate's life, there would be, for me, no problem whatsoever in taking his life. But, like I've already said, I didn't want to if I didn't have to. Hell, just the thought of having to actually kill someone for any reason terrified me to no end.

~~~~~~

I didn't realize that Mom had put Kate in the spare bedroom next to my old room with the adjoining bathroom, until it was time to go to sleep. Therefore, I wasn't surprised when Kate woke me up about an hour after everyone had retired to bed.

"Hi baby," she whispered, climbing into my bed, snuggling up against me, "I got lonely in the other room."

"We're going to have to be quiet," I softly chuckled, "My Mom will go bat-shit if she wakes up and finds you in here."

"Oh, I don't think so," she quietly giggled, "I told your Mom that we were sleeping together."

"You did what?" I loudly asked, "Are you crazy?"

"Shh," she softly giggled, "Be quiet, or we will get busted."

As I lay next to Kate, I was given the realization that I could no longer live without her, because if I had to...I would surely whither away and die."

"I love you, Kate," I softly breathed, as I put my arms around her, "I love you so very much."

"I love you; too, Rick," she purred, "And I can't wait until we get back to school so that I can show you how much."

We slept together the whole night through, only awakening when the sunlight began to pour through my bedroom window. Kate, however, was still asleep when I opened my eyes, and as I lay there next to her, watching her as she slumbered; I silently thanked God for the angel he'd blessed me with.

~~~~~~

"Good Morning, sweetie," Mom chirped, as I walked into the kitchen to find her drinking a cup of coffee, "How did you sleep?"

"I slept real well, Mom," I smiled, "Thanks for asking."

"Is Kate still asleep?"

"The last time I looked in on her she was," I replied, pouring myself some morning java, "It's still a little early, but she should be awake before too much longer."

"What do you mean by the last time you looked in on her?" Mom knowingly smiled, "Don't think for a second that I don't know that the two of you slept together in your room last night, Ricky boy. Why do you think I put her in the room next to yours?"

"I love you, Mom," I laughed, leaning down and hugging her, "You're the best."

"You better never forget that either," she giggled, playfully smacking me on the butt, "She sure is a pretty thing, though."

"Are you kidding me?" I chuckled, smiling over the rim of my coffee cup, "She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen...she really is."

"I'm glad you think so, baby," said a familiar female voice behind me, as Kate snaked her arms around my neck from the back, leaning her head around me as she bent down and kissed my cheek, "Because I think you're pretty hot, too."

"I wish that you two could see what I see when I watch the two of you together," Mom said to Kate, her eyes brimming with not only happy, but proud tears, "I'm so glad you found each other."

"I've been praying for Rick ever since I was a little girl, Jennifer," Kate happily smiled, "Even before I knew who he was."

"That's really sweet," Mom replied, holding Kate's hand as she sat in my lap, "I hope you two are being responsible about sleeping together."

"We haven't had sex yet," Kate grinned, "We want to wait until we get back to school, now that Rick's stitches are out."

"But I thought you said you were sleeping together," Mom giggled.

"We are," Kate grinned, "But that's it...your son is the only boy that got into my heart the minute I saw him. He's been very sweet and gentle with me, and I love him very much."

Mom placed her palm against my cheek, proudly smiling as Kate continued, "We're both virgins, and I only plan to give myself to the man that I intend to spend the rest of my life with...and that man is your son."

"That's a pretty bold statement considering the fact that you two haven't known each other that long," Mom replied smiling.

"Tell me that you didn't know that you were going to be with Mark forever the minute you saw him, Jennifer," Kate impartially smiled.

"You've got me there, sweetie," Mom laughed, "Okay, you win, but please promise me that you guys will be careful, okay?"

"The doctor put me on the pill three years ago to help regulate my period," Kate sweetly replied, "So; when the time comes, we won't have to worry about an unplanned pregnancy."

"You're a very wise young woman," Mom smiled, "And I don't see any reason why you should wait until you go back to school, when you can feel comfortable enough to give yourselves to one another right here."

"Whoa, wait a minute, you two," I said, remaining silent until then, "I can't do that with you and Dad in the house."

"Don't mess with me, boy," Mom playfully scolded, "I'm going to get your father to take me out to dinner and dancing tonight so that you two can be alone."

"You'd do that for us, Mom?" I asked

"You're a man now, Ricky sweetie," Mom gently told me, happy tears now raining down her beautiful face, "And it's time that you experienced the feeling of being as close as you can possibly get to the one you love."

"Jeez," I teased, "I can't believe that my own mother is giving me not only the permission, but the opportunity to get laid...and in her house, too."

"Oh, Rick," Kate scolded, "That was so wrong."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, "Then why are you and Mom wearing shit eating grins on both of your faces?"

"Because we, as women, have that right," Mom laughed, slapping me sharply across the knee, "And don't you forget it, boy," Kate laughing right along with her.

~~~~~~

Kate and I chose to go out for a late lunch, and as we dined, I caught Kate looking at me with a cute little smirk on her face.

"What is it?" I asked smiling, "You're sitting across the table from me with a sly smile on your face."

"I was just thinking that you better eat everything on your plate," she softly giggled, "Because God knows that you're going to need every ounce of strength that you can muster tonight, baby."

"Has anyone ever told you how silly you are?" I teased, "But that's okay, too, because I love you, silly girl."

"I love you, too," Kate giggled, "And yes, Daddy's been calling me silly ever since I was a little girl."

~~~~~~

Once we arrived back home, I found a note on my pillow from Mom telling us that she loved us, and for us to take our time and enjoy one another, because she and Dad weren't going to be back until the next morning.

"Gosh," Kate smiled, "I absolutely adore your Mom."

"She's a sweetie," I grinned, "She's always been that way, ever since I was a little guy."

~~~~~~

Kate insisted that she be the one to take my clothes off, and vice versa. The moment I got her shirt off, I began to kiss my way across her shoulders and onto the back of her neck, slowly unsnapping her bra in the process.

She turned around, nude from the waist up, and sensually breathed, "I love you, Rick..." which was all she had the chance to say before we were both as naked as the day we were born, in bed, and exploring each other's bodies.

My first look at Kate's nude body made me want to drop onto my knees to thank God Almighty for not only creating, but giving me the beautiful creature, which, at the time, was lying in my arms. Her breasts, which were a perfect pair of 36C's, were creamy white with dark raspberry colored areole that were roughly three inches in diameter, and nipples that stood straight and tall, a quarter inch long, and about the size of the tip of my little finger in thickness.

Her stomach was smooth and flat, leading down to her womanly treasures, covered by a thatch of dark brown, almost black, soft pubic hair.

"I want you inside me...now," Kate urgently breathed, climbing on top of me and positioning herself directly above me, with my cock aimed at the opening of her beautiful pussy. And before I had the chance to react, she placed the head of my cock just inside her vaginal opening; then slid down my hard pole all at once.

"Oh, fuck," she hissed, "That hurts like hell."

"I'm sorry, baby," I soothed, "I wouldn't hurt you for anything, I hope you know that."

"Shh, it's okay, baby" she softly replied, with a knowing smile on her face as she held her finger to my lips, "It's not your fault that you've got such a huge cock."

"You're silly," I chuckled, "It's not that big," but before I could say anything further my beautiful Kate began to rise up and down on my cock, all thoughts of anything else now abandoning my mind to be replaced by the sensations I was now feeling.

"Oh yeah, baby," she moaned, "I love having your cock inside of me...Ungh, yeah, fuck me, Rick, oh my God, don't ever stop fucking me."

Kate kept a steady pace, rising and falling on my cock, and then she maneuvered us until I was in between her legs and on top of her. And with a wanton growl, she looked into my eyes and said, "I want you to really fuck me now, Rick," and I proceeded to do exactly that.

"Yes, yes," she moaned, my cock slowly moving in and out of her at a steady pace, "That's it, baby, faster, deeper, harder....Ungh, oh, yes, YES...FUCK ME NOW...OH GOD, RICK, YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM SO HARD, OOOOOHHH GOD; YES, YES, I'M CUMMING NOW," she loudly wailed, "OH YES, I LOVE YOU RICKEEEEEE."

As she started to have her orgasm, the inner walls of her hot little pussy began to contract and flutter, pushing me over the edge as well. "OH GOD, KATE, I'M CUMMING TOO, BABEEEEEEE, I LOVE YOOOOUU," I loudly groaned, as my seed drenched the inner walls of her womb.

~~~~~~

"Did you call me Ricky just now," I chuckled, slightly out of breath as we lay together basking in our new love.

"Sorry about that, baby," she giggled, "I hope I didn't make you mad."

"Nah," I grinned, "It's just that my Mom used to call me that when I was little."

"Really," Kate impishly smiled, "I guess I'm going to have to ask her permission to do it, too; because I think it's adorable."

"Aw, man," I playfully complained, "Am I ever going to get a break?"

"You'd better get used to it," she teased, "Especially since you told my parents that you wanted to marry me."

"Yeah, and I really meant what I said, too," I replied, after quickly kissing her lips, "But I want us both to finish college first."

"I have no problem with that," she smiled, "Does that mean you're going to give me an engagement ring?"

"Of course," I smiled, "But I haven't officially asked you to marry me yet."

"I guess I'll have to wait then," she playfully pouted, "I just hope it's not too long."

"You won't have to wait for too long, baby," I tenderly replied, taking her into my arms, "I promise..."

~~~~~~

That night as I lay next to my beautiful Kate while she slept, I took the time to really look at her close up. She was so perfect in every way; and the warmth that I felt radiating from deep within the most secret reaches of my heart let me know that I now belonged to her, heart, mind, soul, and body; and there would never be another woman for me. Kate was not only the first woman I made love to; but she was also the last.

~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up with my hard cock buried deeply inside of my Kate, and she was slowly grinding her hot little ass against me. I hadn't been awake for more than a minute or two before Kate started cumming.

However, as opposed to the volume at which she wailed the night before, she merely whimpered softly as she held onto my hips, making me cum not two seconds behind her.

"Wow," I smiled, gently holding Kate's naked body against mine, "What a nice way to wake up...I love you, Kate."

"Mmm," she purred, "I love you, too, baby. Good morning, Rick," and then she began to girlishly giggle.

"Good morning to you," I smiled, "But I think we'd better hit the shower before Mom and Dad come home."

"It's a little late for that, boy," Mom giggled, from outside of the bedroom door, "I want you two to get dressed and meet me in the living room."