Sometimes Dreams Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I WANT EVERYONE TO HIT THE DAMN FLOOR," he yelled, his partner pointing his weapon at the other patrons within the restaurant, while he pointed a .357 caliber pistol at Sandy, while yelling, "GIMME ALL YOUR MONEY, OR I'LL BLOW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF, BITCH!"

I wasted no time; I gouged him in the eyes with my right hand while disarming him with my left, and then knocked him unconscious with his own weapon. It all happened so fast that his partner had no time to react before I was upon him as well.

"Drop that weapon and I won't kill you," I hissed, while holding the muzzle of his partner's cocked pistol directly behind his ear with my right hand, while my left hand tightly squeezed his throat, "Drop it...now, dammit," and the would-be robber did as I asked, right before I sent him to the floor with a hard punch to the cerebral cortex in the back of his head.

Roger had seen the whole thing from the kitchen and had already called the police so; I was not surprised when they came bursting through the door wearing tactical uniforms and brandishing automatic weapons, which, by this time, were drawn...and now pointed at me.

~~~~~~

"You could've been killed, son," the Special Weapons And Tactics Commander told me, after all the hoopla had died down, "It took real guts to do what you did."

"Hardly," I smiled, with my arms around Kate and Sandy, "These two ladies happen to be very special to me, and I absolutely abhor violence of any kind, hence the reason I don't fight if I can avoid it..."

"Yeah, right," the Commander laughed, "You don't have to, from the things I just heard the owner say about you."

"Most of it is conjecture," I knowingly grinned, "And the rest is pure bullshit."

"Uh huh, right," the Commander laughed, patting me on the shoulder, "You can say whatever you want to, kid, but I don't believe it for a minute."

I simply smiled and said nothing. However, I could tell that both Sandy and Kate were still a little shaken up so; after giving their statements to the police, I was allowed to take them back into the restaurant to sit them down and be there for them to help them calm themselves, if needs be.

~~~~~~

Once the police had left, I helped Roger clean up and close the restaurant, after which, he took me back out to the table that Sandy and Kate were sitting at, and said, "You wait right here, Rick...I'll be right back," and then he disappeared into the back.

I barely had time to lean over and give by beautiful Kate a soft kiss before her father returned to the table with a bottle of Jim Beam bourbon in one hand, and a serving tray with four glasses of ice in the other.

And after pouring a full shot in two of the glasses he handed the empty ones to Sandy and Kate, pouring half a shot in each. He handed me a full one as he took the other...and then raising his glass, Roger looked at me and said, "I salute you, son. You've saved not only my life, but the lives of my family." His eyes began to fill with tears as he continued, "Thank you, Rick. I'm forever in your debt, son."

"You don't owe me a thing," I smiled, looking into Kate's eyes, "I had to save you...I love you, all three of you."

"I love you so much," Kate cried, jumping into my lap, "And I'll never stop either."

"We love you, too, Rick honey," Sandy smiled, coming around the table to where I sat, and then throwing her arms around both me and Kate.

"I'll second that," Roger chuckled, throwing his arms around all of us.

Because the next day was Thursday and neither Kate nor I had classes until later that afternoon, Sandy insisted that we both come and spend the night at their house; and at Kate's urging, of course I agreed.

~~~~~~

"Where do you want me to sleep?" I asked, once we got back to Kate's parent's house, "I don't mind using the couch."

"Nonsense," Sandy giggled, "You and Kate are already sleeping together anyway so; why don't you two simply sleep in her room?"

"That's fine," I sheepishly replied, "I just don't want to disrespect you and Roger, especially in your own house."

"You sweet, sweet boy," Sandy tenderly smiled, gently placing her arms around my neck, hugging me as she gently kissed my cheek near my lips, "As far as Roger and I are concerned, this is your house, too, sweetheart."

"That's right," Kate giggled, hugging her mother and me, "We all love you very much...especially me."

"I know," I softly replied, kissing my Kate's beautiful lips, "And I love you, too."

"Katie has a queen size bed," Sandy teased, "And you should have plenty of room, Rick...provided she doesn't hog all the covers."

"Oh, be quiet, Mom," Kate giggled, "I'm not that bad."

"She's been pretty good about not hogging the covers so far," I chuckled, gently placing my arm around her waist.

All at once Sandy had tears that were threatening to pour, by the bucketfuls, down her very pretty face, as Kate asked, "Are you okay, Mom?"

"I'm alright," Sandy sniffled, gently caressing her daughter's cheek, "It seems like only yesterday, that I was dropping you off for your very first day of school."

"I know," Kate softly replied...her voice beginning to fill with emotion...happy tears from sweet memories of her childhood forming in her eyes, "And I remember, too. You were so sweet to me."

"It'll be your turn one day," Sandy knowingly replied, smiling as she placed her palm to my face, "And I know that the two of you are going to have beautiful babies if you choose to have kids."

Whoa, wait a minute," I teased, "Do I get a say in this?"

"NO," Kate and Sandy playfully but quickly replied in unison; gigging like two little school girls with a naughty secret.

~~~~~~

Chapter Six

Later that night as I lay beside Kate while she slept, I heard her softly snoring, reminding me of Sandy's comment about her daughter's nocturnal activities, i.e. "Hogging the covers, etc..." making me smile while placing my arms around her and gently pulling her body closer to mine.

"Mmm," she purred, making me realize that she'd been awake the entire time, "You feel good laying next to me, baby, and I love you so very much."

"Ooo, yeah," I playfully groaned, while softly cupping her bare breast beneath her shirt; "This really does feel good, doesn't it?"

"That's because you're such a perv," she giggled, slowly grinding her beautiful ass against my groin, making my cock suddenly spring to life, "I can feel your cock poking me in the ass as we speak."

"Is that right?" I quietly laughed, "Well, you're the reason it's doing that, young lady."

And as opposed to saying anything further, Kate had already pulled her panties down and was sliding my now iron-hard cock into her wet, tight vaginal canal before I knew what was happening.

"Mmm, hmm," she softly groaned, "I want you to fuck me slowly, Rick...God, I love you."

"I love you, too," I told her, as I slowly moved my cock in and out of her, "And I'll love you forever, if you'll let me, baby."

"Yes, Rick," she urgently, but softly replied, "God, yes, don't stop, don't ever stop, baby."

We made love quietly and gently that night, professing our love for one another, whispering into one another's ears so that our words were privy only to each other. And in those moments spent between us that night, I discovered a side of myself that I never even knew existed.

I found that not only was I fully able to love someone, but I was also now able to show it openly, just as I'd done with my beautiful Kate. She had become the bright part of life that I'd never known before; and therefore had never missed...until she came along.

"I love you, Rick," she purred, now lying naked beside me, once we'd finished making love, "And yes, I'll love you forever, too, if you'll let me, because I'll certainly let you."

~~~~~

THE NEXT MORNING

Sandy had risen earlier than the rest of us that next morning, and not long after I was awake, she had a hearty breakfast, hot, ready, and waiting for all of us to sit down and eat.

"Dig in, sweetie," Sandy smiled, gently patting my shoulder as I sat down at the table, my seat right in between her and Kate, "I hope you like it, Rick."

"I have no doubt that I will," I replied grinning, "Because, according to Roger...weren't all of those wonderful recipes at the restaurant handed down from your side of the family?"

"That's right, handsome," Sandy smiled, running her fingers through my long hair, while winking at her daughter, "Rick doesn't miss a thing, does he, Katie girl?"

"Well, he is handsome, that much is certain," Kate girlishly giggled, "But no, he doesn't miss a thing...not ever."

"Good," I openly teased, "Does this mean I can eat my breakfast in peace now?"

"Thadda boy, Rick," Roger loudly chuckled, "Don't take any shit."

While trying unsuccessfully to keep from laughing, Sandy simply nodded her head and softly said, "Like I said before, dig in, sweetie, and don't be bashful...eat all you want."

~~~~~~

"God, I really love your parents" I told Kate, later that morning, once we were back in my dorm room.

"They love you a lot, too," Kate smiled, climbing into my bed, pulling me with her as she went, "But nobody loves you more than I do, baby."

"I know you do," I warmly replied, snuggling up next to her, "And I love you, too."

We were lying in bed, with our clothes on I might add, watching television when Mike and Sara came walking through the door, hand-in-hand, both wearing fearful looks on their faces.

"Are you two alright?" Sara worriedly asked, "I was so afraid when I heard about what happened to Eddie Ross."

"I know," Kate quietly replied, "Isn't it crazy?"

"I don't think that crazy is the correct word to use in this situation," Mike quietly said.

"Me either, my friend," I cautiously agreed, "I think that insane is a better word, don't you?"

"Kate, are you going to go to class today," Sara teased, "Or are you going to hang out here with Rick?"

"Today is Friday and I only have one class today," she giggled, snuggling closer to me, "So, yes, I'm cutting it today to hang out with my handsome boyfriend."

"Handsome boyfriend," Mike scoffed, teasing, "Puh-leez."

"Wait a minute, you," Sara seductively purred; quickly kissing his lips, embarrassing him to no end, as well as making me howl with laughter "I've got a handsome boyfriend, too, so; stop teasing Rick, or else."

"Or else, what," he laughed, "Are you gonna spank me or something?"

"No," she knowingly grinned, "But you need to stop teasing Rick, or else you're not going to get the surprise I've got for you up in mine and Kate's room."

"Is that a fact," Mike grinned, "And what kind of surprise would that be, pretty girl?"

"I won't tell you, because it wouldn't be a surprise, but...I'll give you a hint," Sara giggled teasing, "You have to take your clothes off to really enjoy it."

"Ooo, do tell," Mike lecherously chuckled, heading toward the door, gently pulling a softly giggling Sara by the hand behind him, "Why don't we go back to your place and you can give it to me there, okay?"

"Okay, baby," Sara replied grinning, while looking at Kate and I, "I guess that means we probably won't be seeing you two until later this afternoon then...love ya'll," and then they were gone, the door quietly clicking shut behind them.

~~~~~~

"It looks like Mike has met his match," I softly told Kate, gently hugging her, "And I like it, too."

"Sara's a good girl," Kate smiled, "And I agree with you about her and Mike being together. I can tell that Mike really likes her; and I know that Sara likes him, because that's all I've heard ever since they first met. It's Mike did this, or Mike said that; it was so cute watching them before they first together, do you remember?"

"Yeah," I chuckled, at the memory what Kate was talking about, "Kind of like the way I acted when I first met you."

"I love you, Rick," Kate tenderly said, holding me close, "I love you with all my heart."

"God," I breathed, "You are so beautiful, Kate."

"It's because you're in love with me, Rick," she sweetly smiled, "But you also make me feel beautiful, and I love you for it, baby."

And it was at that moment that my dick decided to be impolite and make its presence known by pressing against Kate's tummy when she hugged me.

"Mmm," she seductively smiled, reaching between us and into my pants, taking a gentle, but firm grasp around my now fully hard cock, "Somebody's glad to see me, wouldn't you say so, too, baby?"

"He's not the only one who's glad to see you," I chuckled, "I'm always glad to see you."

"I know that, silly boy," she sweetly giggled, unbuttoning her shirt, "I was wondering if you were in the mood to fuck, but from the look of things, I already have my answer."

"I hate to disagree with you, sweetheart," I told her, "But you're wrong this time."

"Are you telling me that you don't want to fuck me, Rick?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying," I plainly replied, her eyes beginning to fill with tears as she suddenly began to pull away from me.

"I guess that I should probably go then," she cried, climbing out of bed, straightening her clothes.

"Wait a minute," I smiled, "I wanted to..."

"No, Rick," she angrily spat, "I thought that after everything we've been through together, you said that you didn't want to..."

"Wait a minute...what I said was, that I didn't want to fuck you," I tenderly replied, "Now that we're together our days of fucking no longer exist, because I only want to make love to you from now on."

"You can be such a shit sometimes, I swear," she giggled, gently slapping my chest as she climbed back in bed, removing all of her clothing right before her beautiful bare ass hit the sheets, "You have way too many clothes on, baby. I want you to make love to me, Rick, and show me what it feels like to be treated like a woman, a woman who really and truly loves her man, okay baby?"

"Your wish is my command, my love," I told her, peeling my shirt off as my pants hit the floor at the same time.

We spent the whole morning, Kate and I, wrapped in not only one another's arms, but also tightly within each other's souls as well; and when we were done, that was the day that I found out what it felt like to be totally fulfilled, physically, mentally and emotionally, and last but most certainly not least...spiritually.

It was also then that I came to realize, that for me, there would never be another woman in my life...ever. Kate was my Alpha, Omega, and everything in between. Not only was she the woman to whom I gave my virginity, but she was also the only woman I would ever be with until my life was no more.

~~~~~~

Kate had to work that Sunday night, which was okay with me as I had a test coming up first thing the following Monday morning. So; the free time was greatly appreciated as it afforded me the opportunity to get some much needed studying in.

~~~~~~

I'd been studying for about an hour when my phone rang.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hi, baby," my beautiful Kate said, on the other end, "What're you doing all by yourself?"

"I was studying," I teased, "Until this beautiful girl that I'm in love with called and disturbed me. What can I do for you, my sweet?"

"I was wondering something," she purred, "I mean if it's not too much..."

"What do you need, my beauty," I smiled, gently interrupting her, "You know that I'll do anything for you, don't you?"

"I love you," she giggled, "I need you to come to the restaurant right now without asking me why, okay baby...pretty please?"

"Alright, sweetie," I chuckled, "I'll be there in a few minutes."

"I love you so much," she softly replied, "Thank you, Rick."

"You're welcome," I smiled, "And I love you, too."

~~~~~~

Kate met me in the parking lot as soon as I pulled in; and right before we walked into the restaurant, she pulled a blindfold from her back pocket, which was actually a very long, black, cheerleader sock, and said, "Here, turn around and let me put this on you."

"What's going on," I suspiciously asked, "And why do I have to wear a blindfold?"

"Please do this for me, Rick," she smiled, with a fake pout, "It's a surprise and you're gonna love it, please, baby?"

"Okay," I chuckled, "I know that I'll probably regret this, but I'll do it just for you."

"Thank you, baby," she softly said, as she finished placing the sock over my eyes, tying it behind my head, and then kissing the back of my neck, which sent a near paralyzing chill down my spine, "I love you, Rick."

"I love you, too," I chuckled, "Come on, silly girl, let's get this over with."

~~~~~~

Kate led me through what I knew was the main dining room, which was full of people. The reason I knew, was because the conversations which were being carried on by the restaurant's patrons, immediately ceased the moment Kate and I walked through the room.

"What're we doing?" I quietly asked Kate, amongst the whispers and quiet chuckles I heard emanating from all around me.

"I told you, silly," she giggled, "It's a surprise."

~~~~~~

Kate led me through the dining room, and on toward the back of the restaurant. Then we walked a short distance until we came to a door that was on the right-hand side of the hallway we'd been in. And once the door was open and we walked into the room, the light temporarily blinding me when Kate suddenly removed my blindfold from my face.

Imagine my surprise when I saw Mom and Dad sitting in two chairs at the same table as Sandy and Roger.

"Hey Mom, and Dad," I grinned, "What're you guys doing here?"

"What," Dad impishly grinned, "Your mother and I can't come and see our son whenever we want?"

Realizing how I must've sounded just then, but also taking into account the look on not only Dad's face, but Roger's as well, I simply smiled like I was ignorant of what I knew those two were up to and said, "So, what, might I ask, brings you and Mom here, Dad?"

"Oh, well, it's like this," Dad began, "Your mother and I were wondering about...."

"Oh, no you don't, Mark Parker," Mom suddenly, but playfully laughed, "Don't even try to include me in whatever it is that you're doing."

Even though my mother was acting all innocent and such, I still felt like she, too, was just as guilty as Dad was where my suspicions were concerned, making me take a slight pause to think.

"Are you in on this, too, Daddy?" Kate knowingly chuckled, "You ought to be ashamed of yourself."

"Whoa," Roger grinned, "Who says that we're up to anything?"

"I do," I laughed, "I can tell by the look on my Dad's face that there's definitely something going on," and then it dawned on me what was going on when I suddenly remembered that day's date, making me say, "Dammit, I've done it again."

"Yep," Dad suddenly howled laughing, "That's funny as hell; especially because this makes twice in a row now."

Suddenly everyone and I do mean everyone in the room was doubled over with laughter. However, it died down quickly as my darling Kate hopped into my lap, kissing my lips, and then looked into my eyes and giggled, "What am I going to do with you?"

"I don't know," I chuckled, "The only thing I can think of is to love me as much as I love you."

"Oh, baby, that's easy," she sweetly purred, holding me closely, "And it's never going to change, not ever, even though you did forget your own birthday, silly."

Suddenly a cake was wheeled out from somewhere unseen as Kate, her parents, and Mom and Dad, and our friends that Kate had invited, who also suddenly appeared out of hiding, all began to sing "Happy Birthday" to me.

Granted, there were only twenty candles on the cake, but with all the flames dancing all in different directions all over it, I laughed and said, "Jeez, this thing looks like the Great Chicago Fire."

"Yeah, right," Dad laughed, with Roger laughing right along side of him, "Just make a wish and blow out the candles, smart ass."

1...45678...14