All Comments on 'Sometimes It's Hard'

by KPoppy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Disgustingly Delicious

Makes me long to be a young, drunken 20 year old again - only with a horny ol' Grandmama living in the room next door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ARE YOU SURE

That you are not also a member of the Salvation Army,this is the sort of thing they specialise in:dont believe me do you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
length

the lenght of time this story takes to get to the point is nerve-wrecking. and then what? it's all over.

mature_a100mature_a100about 16 years ago
Love the style of writing.

Great to read your first story here KPoppy, I like the fresh style and hope you are soon going to submit the follow up to this yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOVED IT

THOUGHTFULLY AND SEXUALLY WRITTEN REALLY ENJOYED IT-REALLY AROUSED ME PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE STORIES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
THE CLUES

Are all there,and you did try so hard,but you can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time,but you cannot fool all the people all of the time."Banister" gave you away??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun and interesting to read

Knowing little about British terms I still liked reading about your adventure with an unconscious and excitable boy. Randy may be lesser than raucous. I think you could write more about how you want to maul this lad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pleasant Surprise

I'm not usually into Grandma stuff, but the voice of this incredibly sexy, horny, dirty, old woman definitely did it for me. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous