Sometimes It's Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KPoppy
KPoppy
10 Followers

"Come on Jen, don't laugh, help me upstairs."

Jen?

I threw the duvet back on Hills' bed and walked halfway down the stairs to meet him. By this time he'd crawled out of his jeans and was wrestling to remove the shirt. Once again I put my shoulder under his arm and an arm around his waist and held on to the banister rail with the other.

"Come on then Hills."

"Up the wooden hill." He laughed. "Wooden hills."

We stood up and with Hills sliding down one side and his arm around my shoulder pulling the other way all the buttons on my dressing gown pulled open.What the hell. I thought, he's not going to notice my swinging tits, the state he's in and he's going to have to fall over and look up to get even a peek at my hairy minge which was effectively hidden below my stomach. So we struggled up the stairs like some kind of skittish naturists one step at a time.

When we reached the top of the stairs, despite our bedraggled state and the absence of remotely sexy clothing and no make up I found myself actually quite turned on. Dragging a half naked, drunken man up the stairs and me with most of my wears on show brought back a very faint memory and I found that the insides of my thighs weren't rubbing but sliding across themselves due to the trickle and dribble of honey juice building in my quim.

As I stood on the top step, with Hills sagging at the knees on the step below I let go of the banister rail and grabbed his wrist, then swung my hip behind his to give him impetus for the final riser. Then I found that I'd inadvertently, or at least I hadn't planned it, well not on purpose, but my dressing gown had slipped around so that my naked hip was planted firmly against Hills' backside.

I dipped and stood clinging to Hills' arm and then found that I was pressing his open hand against my naked breast. Hip to hip and hand to breast we paused so that we could catch our breath I told myself.So why am I pressing his hand so firmly onto my tit? Why is my hip sliding and making as much contact as possible with the cotton of his knickers and the muscled flesh of his thigh?

Somehow, some little while later, we got to Hills' bedroom where he collapsed and was snoring before I'd even eased the kink out of my back. To do this I'd placed the fingers of both hands in the small of my back and arched backwards to ease the muscles there. What I noticed I'd also done was open my dressing gown wide and if anyone were to walk in now, or if Hills opened his eyes, they would see an old woman flashing her wrinkly tits and waving her hairy cunt at a half naked boy.

The thing is, the thrilling glorious thing is, at that moment I didn't actually care. I was just so excited at the thought of being caught that I stood there exposing myself, almost willing him to open his eyes and see his naked granny gyrating in his bedroom.

Now I was definitely going to have to find something to frig myself with, give myself another virtual fucking.

I turned towards the door but stopped in mid step when I remembered something from a first aid course or book or something. An unconscious person needs to be laid in the recovery position, especially if puking is a reasonable or likely occurrence. So, tutting at my sensible self I turned back to put Hills in the appropriate position. I pulled his arm across his shoulder, raised his knee then put my hand on his shoulder, my other hand on his hip with my forearm along his thigh and his knee crooked in my elbow then pulled and with very little effort Hills rolled easily onto his front. Unfortunately this also rolled him perilously close to the edge of the bed, in fact his knee and arm were off the bed altogether. I pushed him back again and except for snoring he didn't make any other sound, or even seem to notice all the manhandling he was being subjected to. So much for him waking and catching me in flagrente.

All the rolling and dragging had somehow maneuvered Hills so that only his body was on the bed, his feet were on the floor and his arse was half off the bed too. I know I'm fairly strong and Hills doesn't really weigh all that much, but I could see that if I was going to get him on to the bed I would be quite sweaty before I'd finished and would probably need another bath. That thought and the shower head in mind spurred me to take on the task.

It may seem odd, given my on off arousal of the past hour but when I reached for his hip again to move him it was the first time that I'd actually noticed what lay beneath his knickers, or that he was anything other than my grandson that needed to be comfortable in his own bed. Now the insanity was creeping back. I was leant over a young man, well a young man's cock to be precise with my tits swaying back and forth not inches from where it lay. He hadn't made a muff with all the dragging about had he? Would he respond now if I just took a quick look? Just to satisfy myself that the picture in my purse was of the one in front of me now.

I edged around so that I was in front of him now and pushed my hands along the underside of his thighs, across the muscles of his backside and hooked my fingers in the waistband of his knickers. I tugged slowly so that they slid across his arse and all the while a rather less drunk and horny part of me was screaming."You can't do this. You're sixty years old. This is incest. If it's not illegal it's definitely immoral. Stop. Stop now. Don't do it."

My hands and eyes were as oblivious to that voice as Hills was to the rest of the world as I eased his knickers over his arse and then pushed my hands back again to cradle that bare flesh in my palms.

"What would he think if he woke up now to find his granny mauling him? He'd run screaming and he'd never talk to you again. He'd sit in the pub and tell all his mates that he was raped by his dirty old grandmother. Stop it now. You can't do this.

I slid my hands around his hips and let my fingers glide across his stomach feeling the fine darkening hair on the palms of my hands. When I curled my fingers again into the waistband the voice ordered:

Don't you dare pull down his knickers."

I pulled down his knickers.

Put them back on. Pull them back up

I pulled them along his thighs and off his legs.

Right, that's it now, he's undressed and you can roll him up the bed to sleep.

From his feet my eyes traveled up and up his dark haired shins and calves, to his knees and on upwards past the warm insides of his thick thighs.

You've done enough. You don't need to look. It's just the same as all the other cocks you've seen. Don't look.

I didn't look, I stared. I devoured the sight of his young cock, laid limp across his groin above the thick haired sack of his balls.

You've had your look. Now you can leave. You can lie in your own bed and be ashamed that you even thought about this.

Itwas just a cock. A prick. Very similar to every other that I'd seen. But that's because it was soft. Not at all like the photograph. Even the balls were shrunken and smaller. So I still couldn't be sure. Of it's own accord my hand, which had been resting on Hills' thigh began creeping and sliding towards his groin. I vaguely wondered if it was true that even if the mind is unconscious, the prick has a will of its own.

NO the voice screamed.It's disgusting. Don't even think about touching it. Don't you dare dream about getting your own grandson hard. Making his cock stiff and his balls swell. You can't even be contemplating making that young, thick cock come to life in your fingers. Feeling the blood flowing through those blue veins and standing straight and strong in front of your own eyes, at your own hands.

While my hand traversed the distance between Hills thigh and his flat stomach I leaned slowly forward until my cheek touched his thigh and I felt the stiffness of my nipples scratch and graze his shin as my breasts flattened against his warm flesh.

I turned my hand palm up and scooped my fingers beneath Hills' cock then lifted my hand to see it. Nothing seemed to be happening. It was just limp prick. My lips blew softly rippling and flattening the hair surrounding the base of his shaft and around his balls. Was something happening? Hills' cock seemed to be getting warmer against my hand. I snaked out my tongue and circled the very tip along, across and around his balls and curled my fingers so that they were just touching the outside of his dick, then I'd be able to feel if it grew thicker or slid along my fingers if it rose in height.

Sure enough, thanks to my hot breath and very loose clasp I watched as his cock enlarged before my gaze. Before very long my fingers were being gently stretched apart as the shaft thickened and elongated across my palm.

I gave it a squeeze and lifted my head to lick once from Hills' ball sack up the length of his now familiar prick and then got to my feet ready to push him onto the bed and cover him then do the decent thing and leave him to sleep.

But standing caused a coolness on my inner thighs, I looked down and saw the slick film of pussy juice there and the insanity came forward again, this time with no dissenting voice.

It's a prick and it's ready. If I'm facing away it doesn't belong to anyone I know. It's just anonymous cock. And I need it in me.

To be on the safe side I locked my eyes on Hills' slack unconscious face and took hold of his rigid prick. I wanked it gently a few times then more vigorously so that the skin pulled over the head of his shaft revealing then hiding the deep coloured glans beneath.

Encouraged, elated and a little bit miffed that I hadn't and wouldn't wake him I turned opened my legs and straddled Hills' thighs. Throwing back the trailing folds of my dressing gown like some concert pianist sitting on his perch I then reached between my legs and pulled the cock straight, to point upwards and at my wet cunt anticipating a symphony performance.

Careless now of anything that happened further I growled "Oh fuck" as I arched and slid delicately to surround that cock. I set my hands on the bed, either side of Hills' hips and burrowed his shaft deep inside me.

Whilst I wiggled my hips, just to feel the almost already orgasmic sensations pulsing from having cock up my cunt I paused.Was that a noise from downstairs? Unbelievably I was distracted from this long sought fucking by my own imagination.Guilt? Fuck guilt. Fuck me. and I almost howled as I withdrew deliciously from smothering that shaft.

I paused again at the top, balancing and straining both my muscles and my hearing for any sound at all.None, nothing, no one there. I literally fell to fucking my hard won anonymous cock, reveling in my first proper penetration in God knows how long.

I was almost delirious with joy and the unused but familiar sensations percolating from my engorged cunt to the scalp on my head. Then I did hear a noise. Voices and treading on the stairs.Not now came the now carnally engrossed separate voice.It's ok. the voice assured me.Don't make any noise and they won't hear you. They won't look in and they won't find out.

But now I was terrified. So why was I still sliding up and down this greasy shaft? I was actually trembling from fear of discovery. That they would open the door and find this old bitch riding her comatose grandson like a dirty slutty old whore. But still I continued fucking that marvelous dick. Still gorging my filthy hunger with his hard cock.

The voices became more distinct as they drew closer and I recognised Benjy's deep tones answered by a fluttery high pitched unguessable voice.

Oh God. Oh fuck. They're going to come in and catch me fucking Hills. and still I carried on.

The other voice saidThey're not coming in. Even if they do, when you see the handle turn just stand up and turn around and explain that he's drunk and you're getting him into bed.

And how do I explain his hard on?

It's a piss hard on.

How do I explain the cunt juice?

Don't let them see.

Oh fucking hell. Then I almost growled again as I plunged once more and a shattering flood of gut wrenching, muscle tightening spasms swept through me making me quake and shiver.

The voices receded along with my orgasm and I stood on trembling legs to wonder at the sheer excitement that was still coursing through me at the thought of being caught in the act.

Now bravado caught me and I shucked my dressing gown to stand completely naked in my grandson's bedroom almost daring someone to walk in and see me nude standing over Hills' still rampant prick as I wrestled his body into the middle of the bed. Before I turned him over I planted a kiss on his cock head and gave it a suck then I turned him face down as I originally intended into the 'recovery position' taking care and great delight in adjusting his glistening cock beneath him.

I threw the duvet over him, picked up my dressing gown and strode through the door. Each step down the stairs bounced my naked tits against my ribs and I exulted in the cooler air I walked through. When I reached the living room I flung my arms wide and twirled through the darkness lit only by standby lights and what leaked through the curtains from the lamps in the street, flickering and glittering on my sweaty, glowing body, highlighting my bare breasts and puffy pouting cunt.

I picked up my purse and made my way back to the stairs. When I looked up my bravado fled and left me shivering and nervous but relieved that guilt and shame had not yet made their mark. I pulled my nightgown around me and crept as quietly as possible to my bedroom where I slept the sleep of the sated in my sweat and slick juices.

KPoppy
KPoppy
10 Followers