All Comments on 'Son and Mum Fix It'

by liebetooyoo

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

A really hot and erotic along with being a good sweet mother and son tryst.

I would love to read some more of their lives, love and sexual relationship.

Thanks for the read.

Ducky7Ducky7about 11 years ago
Great story, can't wait for more of this series.

It would have been a perfect ending if he had stuck his cock into her ass at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"I spent most of my teenage years with an eternal hard on for my mum. I spent most of the time hunched over trying to hide it."

This is a great story. The first sentence above is normal for lots of boys. The second, unfortunately, is also normal. If a boy is hard in his pants for his mother, the last thing he should do is hide it from her. It's a mistake lots of boys make. Come on, guys, you've never heard the famous saying, "Show it hard for mom"? Look, your mother loves her boy to pieces, and she loves what makes you a boy. For her, that big stiff prick in your pants is the sign of your manly virility, chances are the sight makes her mommy-hole nice and wet. Letting your mother see the hard on in your pants is the first step to getting it up between her legs.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
This is one of the hottest stories yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But are there really Mums like this ?. It was a good read , Please keep this story going. They have just started................LAROC

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Son and Mom Fix It:

Mother knows electricity, and her son, and the value of the shock for each!! This mother knows exactly what she wants; she is also smart enough and sufficiently devious to obtain it. Her sexual needs and wantonness is surprisingly liberal and her needs, she knows for a fact, are going to be satisfied one way only--her eighteen year old, sex-crazed, fuck-his-mother-anyway-and-every way he can, regardless of consequences, and the devil be damned!!!

Great story The theme of mother's actions is very ingenuous and unique! The character's dialogue is quite good and active. And I love mother and her charmed personality and dry humor. She is certainly a loving and unique creature of God

jp_2012jp_2012almost 11 years ago

Great story please keep it going, I cant wait for the son to fuck her ass...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it BUT......

loved the story BUT the ending was too abrupt

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Most Excellent!

A great story. Very realistic. The only change I would make is the give the son a few more minutes to recover from each of his orgasms. No man can come that often that quickly.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago
Smokin hot!

Another smoking hot story from you. It's a shame that you wrote only 2 mum-son stories... and that you stopped writing :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
yoga pants color?

what the yoga pants color?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
yoga color

to the man who was asked about the yoka color its black mate. and say hi to your fbi agent who is watching you. watch the office too bloke

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
Simply beautiful

Only natural to turn to the person that cares the most for unconditional love.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This story almost threw me. Initially, I thought the mother was simply teasing her son to validate her self-confident, self-assurance, ego or id. Psychologically she was trying to determine why her husband had left her after so many years with a woman the same age as her. As the story developed, through character dialog as opposed to action, I realized the mother loved her son for himself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userliebetooyoo@liebetooyoo
666 Followers
Sorry for no stories or any kind of stuff. Been working on learning Action Script and Flash. While also working on other projects. I hope to have something here soon.