All Comments on 'Son Moves Back Home with Mom'

by racerex

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more of it

I hope you keep posting some more of the great stuff. You have written about my two passions sex with mom and nylons. Hope you post some more.

wolf182wolf182over 16 years ago
awesome!

fan-freakin-tastic! great story - combines all my favorite naughty fetishes! would love to read more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very erotic

Hope you write more where she wraps her full stocking encased thighs around his waist as he cups her soft arse as they f...well you know the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not My Cup of Tea...

...but VERY believable, which is always nice here on LaLa Land!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent story-lucky guy

Great story moves a little fast. It is a realistic situation for many mother's and sons. More mothers should be willing to help sons out when need arises.

Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pleased to Say

This is definatly my cup of tea,I hope they shag with her keeping her stockings/nylons on and he comes all over them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent

I wont say more than that,other than I was very pleased to be back home and she was delighted,she hated my wife.

gregdgregdalmost 16 years ago
He left her hanging?

Great story! Had me hard as a rock and dripping pre-cum. But this fucking idiot left his mother and went out with his friends? What if he came back and she said "What have I done?". Call up the friends and say you're sick or something. This way I could have cum sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OK, but...

The story was OK but it turned me off at the beginning when he was unsure if his mother still wore pantyhose. It should be obvious looking at her feet if she wore them or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This Would

Have been a lot better if they had shagged each other ,it does happen you know;in fact it happens a great deal in this sort of scenario

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
very hot story

good incest story-great sex thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice story, plausible, believable

4.55/5.0 = A = *****

I like this story.

The best is yet to come between his mom & him.

plz note incest stories are hotter when you depict both LOVE & LUST they feel for each other!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fondling feet

I sometimes massaged my mother's feet. Now I wonder if I should have fondled them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MOMMY'S BOY WAS HERS

"She simply wasn't good enough for you son." Mom told me again and again that my wife never deserved such a good boy like her "MOMMY'S BOY." She insisted on having me rub her nylon clad feet . "Oh, yeah baby, that's it, rub my pussy while you're at it honey." MOMMY'S PUSSY NEEDS HER SON'S HARD COCK.... MOM rubbed my cock THROUGH the pantyhose she had me put on. SOON my cock was massaging her wet cunt. "THAT bitch of yours didn't need your cock like me."

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

You have to have a foot fetish to like this story. Not me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've wanted to meet your mom since your earlier episodes during "Movie Night!"........This is a different "mom"...but they both radiate with the same heat!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well its ok but they move to incest so rapidly and without qualms or a second thought. The women in these stories are always very attractive and hot, yet have no sex life nor do they seem interested in any guy other than their sons. This is not plausible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous