All Comments on 'Son of a Preacher Man'

by FranklinSwoon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This was insane! More than insane! You're rapist!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow tht was hot

Simple yet fulfiling good going writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Um, anonymous... this IS in the non-con section. and, I'm sorry, have you ever heard of FICTION? Grow up.

Author: Good read. I just wish it was longer or there was more to it.

Texland1Texland1about 3 years ago
Not Good

Would have been much better if you seduced him I instead of rape. Would have been much more of a turn on and hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Actually, This Is Rape

Truly an ugly story.

A complete turn off. Pure stalking, drugging and rape.

Anon Comment from 01/04/12, you're wrong on so many levels. It's not in the Non-Consent section. It's in the Gay section. Would putting it in the non-con section make it ok? to describe it "a good read", where someone is stalked, drugged and raped? Telling someone to "grow up" for calling you out on this is just fucking dumb, you moron. This story and its protagonist, illustrates what is wrong with the western world today. The modern mentality, especially on the left, though I've seen it on the right as well, is a real "agree with me or perish" view. Fucking cunts.

Such a hateful story. Very surprised and disappointed Literotica allowed publishing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous