Son Strips at Friends Bridal Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
membrain
membrain
227 Followers

Just then I felt Lisa come up beside me and put her hand on my breast. I didn't jump. I was so horny and into the whole thing I turned to look at her and her face was right there. Our faces grew closer and we kissed. I felt her tongue at my lips and I opened up to let her in. Lisa snaked her long tongue all the way to the back of my mouth. It felt so nasty, I began to use my tongue to wrestle hers. We parted slightly and Lisa's tongue remained in my mouth. It was lashing about every inch of my mouth and lips. I let her lick the outside of my mouth with her sexy tongue.

I then reached for her breasts that were still encased in her bra. Her shirt was open, so I found the clasp and pinched it open. Her beautiful breasts fell into my hands and I rubbed and squeezed them and pinched and rolled her nipples with my fingers.

I suddenly wondered why I was so quick to remove my clothes. I guess I was just following Candi and it seemed like the right thing to do. But now it seemed strange. I was only wearing my panties and heels. No one else was that bare. I thought about putting some clothes on, but the fun I was having with young Lisa, was keeping me too busy.

Lisa motioned for us to move over to the couch. My son and Candi were on one side, leaving the other side open. Lisa sat down and pulled me on top of her. I propped myself up over her as our nipples began to touch, I leaned down and we kissed again. Her long, sexy tongue darting in and around my mouth. My pussy was so wet from this, I had to reach around to feel it and stick my fingers in.

Just as I was reaching around, my hand brushed against David's leg. I gazed over my shoulder to see he had also looked down at me with surprise. I looked down and saw that Candi had turned over on her back. Her legs were in the air as David held them up and was pounding away at her pussy.

David looked at what I was doing and I thought just for a moment, "How embarrassing. Here I am naked, making out with a young woman right in front of my son I hadn't seen in so many years." But, when I looked at his face, I had a hard time thinking of him as my son. I only saw this gorgeously handsome, naked young man. And he was making me so hot, I was doing thing I would not normally do.

Lisa had reached up and grabbed my ass. She was kneading it and her fingers were getting close to my pussy and asshole. It felt so good. I still had my head turned toward my son and my eyes went half mast and my mouth opened as a sigh came out, "Oooohhh." Lisa was working her fingers around my pussy and it felt good. I had never had another woman do this to me and I was so hot with desire, I didn't care. I moaned, "Oh Lisa... god that feels good." I looked at David as I said this and I could see that he was responding by making uneven jerking movements into Candi's pussy. She let out a shriek, "Oh fuck... I'm cumming... fuck me.... I'm cumming so hard! Oooohhh!"

David's eyes glassed over again and I could tell he was about to cum. He was still looking at me and I at him. His mouth was agape and he let out a, "Oohhh fuuuuck!" He pulled out his huge penis and pointed it at Candi's tits. His cum began to shoot out in large globs all over her tits. Some shot up and hit her right on her lips. Candi's tongue snaked out and licked it up. Her hands were roaming all over her tits and stomach, rubbing my son's cum into her skin as she moaned and writhed under him. "Oh, honey, your cock looks so good. You made me cum so hard.... who's next?"

As Lisa was lovingly licking my nipples with her naughty tongue and her hands were rubbing and probing my pussy, I addressed my son for the first time, "Oh, David, please fuck me. Put your beautiful cock in my pussy, please!" Then I realized, did he ever introduce himself as David? Did anybody else know his name was David? Shit, I blew it. Now everyone will wonder why I called him David. I noticed that no one had said anything and from what I could see, which was not much, everything seemed ok.

David had slumped back into a sitting position in front of the couch. His penis was starting to go limp after cumming twice in about ten minutes. Candi saw this and said, "Come on, honey, you can do it. Let Candi help you." She reached down and grabbed his penis and started to pump him to life. My son's penis was covered in Candi's pussy juice and his own cum. It glistened and shined as she pulled on it. I looked at David's face and he looked at me. Then he looked at my exposed ass no more than two feet from his face. He looked on in interest at Lisa's fingers sliding in and out of my wet pussy. Sometimes I could feel one of her fingers slip into my asshole. I was so ready. I wanted to feel my son's gigantic cock sliding in and out of my pussy so bad. I moaned as David looked into my eyes, "Oh, I'm so wet...please fuck me."

His penis was getting really stiff in Candi's hands. "Oh, that's better, honey. Here, come up here and let me taste that beautiful cock of yours.... Jeezus, honey, it's so big!... mmmmmmrrrg"

All David could do was moan, "Oh yeah....oooohhh!"

Candi was getting him ready to enter me. She was stroking his huge cock and saying, "Look at how big his cock is!... it was starting to hurt my jaw. It's so fucking big." She was using both hands and pumping his cock up and down, straight up against his stomach. He was loving it, I could tell.

"I think he's ready to fuck... God, look at it!.... Ok, move over here honey so I can guide your beautiful cock into that pussy."

David moved over to get behind me while Candi held on to the penis that was sticking straight out from his body. All I could see was his upper body and Candi reaching over to guide him in. Then I felt the soft head of my son's penis touch the outside of my pussy. Candi was softly rubbing it around. "Honey, you are so wet.... god, your pussy looks so good with that huge cock waiting to plunge right in."

David was moaning, "Oh please, let me fuck her. I wanna fuck her so bad.... Oh god, put me in, please."

I felt my son's cock push against my vulva. He was trembling, and that caused his penis to jerk and vibrate as it started to enter me. Candi was helping to guide it in saying, "Shit, look at that...mmm... fuck, it's so sexy."

Then I could feel David's penis slide in and we all moaned as it slid past my labia and deep into my pussy. When it was all the way in, I spasmed and felt my pussy clench my son's hard penis. He let out a loud, "Aaaahhh!" And slowly pulled his cock out leaving the head still inside me. He pumped forward now without the help of Candi. Her hand was teasing his balls, but my son's penis had free access to my swollen pussy. It entered again with a rush and a sensation that we both felt. My son was pumping his big, hard penis in and out of my wet, sensitive vagina.

With Lisa's sexy tongue and mouth licking and sucking my sensitive nipples, and my son slowly pushing and pulling his hard cock in and out of my pretty pussy, I was cumming. I could feel it coming on and it was gonna be a gusher.

"Oooohhh, mmmmyy, ggggaaahhhd! Ooohh, Daaavid... your hard p..penis ffffeel soooo good!... You're gonna make me cum, Honey...Ooohhh, I'm cumming. Oh God, I'm cumming. Ooohh, fuck.... Honey, you're making me cum...Oooooohhhhhh."

David's penis felt so hard and big in my pussy. While I was cumming, my pussy was spasming around his large shaft, clenching and releasing, clenching and releasing. A few strokes more and he started to cum with me, "Oh no, wait... I'm gonna cum... wait a minute... please."

Candi heard this and said, "No, Honey don't pull out, you're making her cum so hard... stay inside... cum inside her... keep pumping your big cock in her pussy!"

I didn't care. I wanted him to keep fucking me. I didn't care that he was my son and was going to ejaculate his sperm in my pussy. I couldn't stop cumming and I didn't want him to stop. I reached around and tried to grab his hips to let him know that he should not pull out. He felt me do this and really started to ram his cock into me. My son was ramming the entire length of his hard penis into my pussy so hard, I fell against Lisa and crushed my tits into her face. David followed me forward and kept fucking me hard.

I felt his cock grow even larger, and as he began to slow down, I could feel his cock spasming inside me. It was jerking and cumming inside my pussy. I was cumming again. My son's cock was making me cum so hard. His cumming was causing another earth shaking orgasm and I could not doing anything but hold on to Lisa's legs that were on either side of me and bury my face in her hair. David was shaking with an intense orgasm. Candi was going ape shit, "Holy shit, look at those two cumming. God, that's incredible. I wish I could cum like that. Oh my God, can you believe this?"

My son's hands had a wide, firm grip on my ass as his cock was buried deep inside my pussy, jerking and pulsating with so much pleasure. I could feel his warm cum fill my pussy and dribble out the sides as he slowly moved his cock just a little bit back and forth.

He was spent. I was spent. David slumped over on top of me in a sweaty mass. His face came to rest on my cheek. He turned his head slightly to meet mine while I turned around as much as I could and we kissed a sloppy, sweaty kiss. We were breathing hard and I could feel my son's penis in my pussy pump with the beat of his heart. His penis was starting to shrink and I could feel that it was about to pop out. Our tongues met and we lavished in a soulful, wet and passionate kiss until we heard Lisa say, "Hey, I can't breath down here!"

We giggled and rolled over on the floor, letting Lisa up, feeling like we just had the best sex in our lives. At least I know I just did. And it appeared that David did too.

As we all cleaned up, Lisa and a few of the other girls stuffed their business cards in his bag. David made a quick get away after receiving his pay, and I soon left the party and headed home. I was in a daze. I took a shower and got ready to meet my son that night, not knowing exactly how the night would turn out.

membrain
membrain
227 Followers
12