All Comments on 'Son Wants Mom Ch. 11'

by rictam

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
It looks like Tammy is going to have to tell Brendan that his Uncle Steve is the one who tied her up.

But will she tell Brendan that Rick's dad Rich fucked her along with Steve.

Tammy has added another stripe to her slut insignia now that she has fucked Rick's dad.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlabout 10 years ago
Delicious

Sir,

I want you to know the whole eleven part series had made me as wet as Niagara Falls !!!!.

The subject matter is so taboo it makes me excited to think of myself in the same situation (in fantasy obviously).

Now that Tammy is tied & unable to get free - you could make it even more taboo by adding the following. a couple of young black teenagers (19) very well-hung, muscular, athletic, (they've been watching her for a few weeks) see that Tammy is on her own & decide to pay her a visit & either rape her, or she opens her legs willingly - either way she ends up with at least one black baby growing in her tight white married belly - I would go for the rape option, letting Tammy feel the long thick black cocks of the young black boys with her struggling to get away, but she is repeatedly raped by these arrogant black teenagers who leave her full of their potent black baby making sperm. Tammy is easily impregnated by the two (or more) young athletic, very-well hung black teenagers.

That scenario makes my snatch wet & juicy!!!!.

Thank you once again for a beautiful story series.

Sarah Leather, London England

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

This gets a 1* from me. Rape and bondage do nothing for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pleased

Dear sir,

Your blatant use of incest, bondage, cum-sucking, and blackmail fucking, flat did it for me. However, the fact that you have not finished the story is horrifying. This is a piece of art! And as such, should not be left undone, tossed aside, and forgotten. Please finish.

Your darling, Arcadian

papaleovincent23papaleovincent23about 8 years ago
will brendan ever get his mom back

will she dump the others to get her son back seems shes dump him for the others does she care about her son anymore it looks like the son is the loser of this story it's no longer a mother/son story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lousy

u r truly demoralizing her--it was a good storyline till u added the other people

xsiveonexsiveoneover 6 years ago
BS

Glad that's over! I have read this series straight through and found the beginning very good. It slowly went down hill to the chain saw chapter, no. 6 I believe, and then just fell apart. The last chapter was the worst! Rape is the defiantly NOT cool, even in a messed up make believe story. Stick with your day job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bring this story to its conclusion

When is chapter 12 coming out you have had 6 years to complete.

So hurry up my wife is dying to see how you round up the characters to a satisfying ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I would never shaved womans cunt hair off.between my aunt and mom.both have thick cunt hair goes just below belly button to up crack of there ass and I fucked both of them got them both pregnant sametime they are in their 4th month they both live with me sleep in king size bed totally naked.even got both of them kiss each other go into 69 position lick out cum put in their cunts watch both cum sametime

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: Bring this story to its conclusion

The bio shows there's been no activity on this account since 2013, so it looks like there will never be a conclusion. I'm not sure if rictam just got tired, something happened, or they got discouraged by the comments on this chapter. Sometimes this site deletes comments after so many years. sometimes it doesn't, but I do remember that there were negative comments regarding the bondage.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Too many people. I hate to type this but Tammy is a slut. She has the right to have sex with as many people as she selects, just like a man. However, it appears that she lets people take advantage of her. A man would not allow this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We need more of this story. Please…

Forsaken OneForsaken One8 days ago

I hope this eventually gets concluded!

As didn't care for a few pats, and it has veered away from the original mom-son theme. And like on of the commenters below said, it started well but somehow seems it's the son that's getting the short end as the servies progressed.

That said though, it would have at least been worth reading what finally happens when Rick gets back. And there still room for Brendan to end up in a better spot. I hope this series miraculously gets a proper conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous