All Comments on 'Son Wants The Same'

by charles7

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a very modern, up-to-date family

Most all people have unfulfilled sex needs. This enlightened family's discovered how to fulfill those needs, easy as pie (or as the mother's hair pie). Sam, like lots and lots of boys, is deeply attracted to family cunt, his mother's cunt and his sister's Ellen's cunt. Being around them has his young cock practically busting out of his pants. He's got plenty of semen in his hot young balls that he knows belongs up warm wet loving family holes. Imagine how blissed out Sam is when he finds out that all the family cocks and all the family twats under the father's supervision are communal property, available to all members of this loving family. So Sam fucks his mother and his sister Ellen, boy does he fuck them, blowing his young balls up welcoming family twat, the father, who's been sticking his fat veiny daddy-dick up his baby girl's cute little coochie, goes to town on his boy's stiff young cock and Sam really gets a kick out of unloading his balls and shooting his dad a big mouthful of his creamy sperm. Family love in the twenty-first century.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 4 years ago
The language was bad enough

But the father wanting to suck his sons cock killed it for me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was horrible and you have a real problem

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOd9 months ago

Nailed it.

Perfectly nailed it ruining a excellent plot.

Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous