All Comments on 'Son You Know We Shouldn't Ch. 01'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot Hot Supper HOT

Check your math? 32 + 18 does not make it 48 it would be closer to 50! But let me say this was HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Damn Fine Story

One of the hottest stories I've read as of late. I hope you continue with this story.

miniacminiacover 14 years ago
Yeah but Mom...

...you sure enjoyed it. That was hot. Great story. I'm looking forward to reading the follow ups.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
You know it's a good story when...

I had to stop mid 2nd page to cum, I couldn't stop it. If that happens you know it's a fucking good story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very honest and convincing

Great story. Very realistic description of son's activities. It is good to have an understanding mother to take care of her son. Keep it real

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
That boy needs to lick his mom's pussy

If he can get his tongue into her pussy, she will lose all of her resolve against fucking him. They can make a good couple, and even if it might be a little unrealistic, she can still get pregnant.Wouldn't that be a ass kicker, mom and son having a new baby together.

Lost SoulLost Soulover 14 years ago
Good start

Thank you for a good start with a good build up. Also from the heavy use of hose and sexy clothes in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a great story

Had me working hard with nylon through out!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You know son we should"

Eventually, THE MOTHER RELENTED. THE SON'S COCK WAS TAUGHT WELL. SHE KNEW THE TRUTH WAS THE SILKY PANTYHOSE AGAINST HER SON'S PENIS GUARANTEED MANY YEARS OF ENHANCED EXTREMELY SATISFYING INTERCOURSE. IT JUST DIDN'T SEEM VERY IMPORTANT THAT IT HAPPENED TO BE KNOWN AS " INCEST". HIS FETISH, NYLONS, EXOTIC EXPENSIVE LINGERIE, HIGH HEELS, DRESSING UP WITH MOMMY'S HELP, THE BOY FELT BEAUTIFUL LIKE HIS MOM. HE WANTED TO BE SO MUCH LIKE HER AND SHE FELT HONORED TO ACCOMMODATE HIS TRANSFORMATION TO ONE OF THAT OF A YOUNG WOMAN NOT UNLIKE HERSELF. THE YOUNG BOY WASN'T INTERESTED IN OTHERS. IT WAS HIS ASTONISHING BEAUTIFUL AND GRACEFULLY INTELLIGENT RESPECTED WOMEN OF HIS DREAMS HE COVETED. HIS NEEDS CAME FIRST. TO HIM OR(HER) HE IDENTIFIED WITH HIS BELOVED MOTHER, HER PLEASURING WAS TANTAMOUNT.THE MOTHER, HER DOUBTS NOW BEHIND, FOCUSED ON ENJOYING THE BOYS LOVE OF HER, HIS LOVE OF ALL THINGS FEMININE, AND CREATING A ENVIRONMENT OF UNABIDING LOVE FOR HER NEW DAUGHTER. AND IF IT WORKED CORRECTLY, SHE WOULD ACCEPT HER AS HER LIFE PARTNER AND MARRY, GIVE CHILDREN TO THE FAMILY, AND EMBRACE ALL THE WONDERFUL GIFTS LIFE BESTOWED ON THEM . TIME WAS QUICKLY PASSING. HER FERTILITY WAS STILL GENUINE AND THE BOYS SPERM IN AMPLE SUPPLY. IT SEEMS THAT THE FEMININE ASPECTS OF HER NEW DAUGHTER HAD NO EFFECT ON HER ABILITY TO REGENERATE COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF FERILE SPERMATAZOA. HER ABILITIES OF ACHIEVING ERECTILE FUCTIONS UNABATED BY REPEATED EJACULATION.MUCH TO HER JOY, SHE WAS ABLE TO ABSOLUTELY TITILLATE HER WITH ACCOMMODATION OF HER NEED TO FEEL THE SENSUOUS NYLONS ON HER MOTHER'S LEGS, TO WEAR THEM, TO FEED HER VIABLE LIFE SEED DEEP IN HER LOINS. AN ALL ENCOMPASSING PASSION TO KEEP HER MOM SATIATED. THAT MEANT LEARNING TO LISTEN TO HER MOTHER'S EXPLICIT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER.

semicircumsemicircumalmost 6 years ago
Fucking unbelievable!!!

Couldn't help myself, had to masturbate as l read. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it!

Love your story! Great story line!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Mother/Son is the purest form of love.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

what happened to Chapter 2?

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

That was fucking hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES