Son You Know We Shouldn't Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers

"David; you're staring," Michele whispered, her fingers feather-lightly stroking his chest.

"Sorry Mom; its just you are so beautiful," he whispered and lowered his eyes.

"Silly boy; I'm an old woman," she chuckled, trying once more to diffuse an awkward situation.

With his head bowed David stared at his mother's body. Her pinstriped navy-blue skirt was tightly fastened around her trim waist, the hem of the skirt rested just above her knees. The kick-pleat at the side of the skirt had opened revealing a shapely nylon-clad thigh; he followed her long legs down to her black peep-toe high-heels. He stared at her red painted toenails peeking out of her pumps; they were encased in gauzy reinforced nylon; his cock throbbed.

Michele was breathing as heavily as David was now; their proximity to each other coupled with their repressed desire for one and other was taking its toll on both of their abilities to suppress their lust.

David leaned forward and kissed his mother's cheek; Michele didn't back away, she kept stroking his chest. Then he moved his lips to the side of her mouth.

"David?" Michele whispered.

He put his lips on hers.

"David; what are you doing?"

But she still didn't back away.

He slid his tongue just inside his mother's mouth.

"Son you know we shouldn't," Michele whispered, but kept massaging David's chest.

David held his mother by the shoulders and continued to kiss her tenderly; his cock was painfully straining against the material of his trousers. Michele felt her sex begin to moisten; she could feel the wetness between her legs. David pressed his lips a little harder on his mother's and began to explore her sweet mouth with his tongue.

"David! We have to stop now," Michele mumbled around his tongue.

Michele still made no effort to push her son away even when he removed one hand from her shoulder. Then she heard the ominous sound of a fly being unzipped and David began to fumble in his lap. Michele was too scared to look down. She had to admit it was nice kissing her son this way and she liked stroking his strong young body but she wasn't sure she liked where this was going now.

Michele tried to pull her face away form David's but he moved his hand from her shoulder to her head and pulled her face against his. Michele thought that if she struggled hard enough she could break the kiss, but she reasoned to herself that she had already upset her son enough for one day; what harm was a little smooching going to do? She stopped stroking his chest and lightly rested her hands on his shoulders; no need to excite him further.

Suddenly David reached up with his free hand and guided one of his mother's hands down into his lap. Michele didn't react fast enough; she didn't really understand what her son was doing. And then her hand brushed against her son's erect penis.

Michele came out of her reverie and tried to pull her face away for her son's and to retract her hand from his lap. David forced her face against his, mashing his lips against his hers, driving his tongue between them and frantically wriggling it around her mouth. David held her hand down in his lap and pushed it onto his rampant cock. Instinctively Michele wrapped her fingers around her son's shaft. She realised what she had done but the feel of his hard rod sheathed in soft silky skin was intriguing.

Michele stopped fighting. She held her son's cock loosely between her fingers and with her other hand she pried his fingers from the back of her head. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"Just this once; and we never speak of it again ok?"

David nodded his consent and Michele licked his earlobe and then stuck her tongue in his ear. Then she kissed him; and this time she inserted her tongue in his mouth. David groaned into his mother's sweet wet mouth.

David felt his mother's feather-light touch on his manhood. Michele knew her son would come very quickly if she stroked him too hard. She wrapped her fingers around his penis and squeezed; it felt hot and spongy to touch; she explored his glans with her fingertip, running them around the corona and teasing his frenulum with a long fingernail. Her son's penis pulsed in her hand.

"Please Mom," David pleaded for release and began to lift his hips up and down; trying to fuck his mother's hand.

Michele smiled; her panties were soaked and she could smell her sex and feel the heat radiating from her pussy.

Then she began softly stroking her hand up and down the full length of David's cock. She stopped her upward stroke when her fingers slid over the rim of his glans, before sliding her hand right down to the base, lightly stroking his scrotum, and then sliding her fingers back up the shaft again.

David trembled as his mother ran her hand slowly up and down the entire length of his shaft. He was breathing heavily and his eyes were closed in ecstasy. He opened his eyes and grudgingly broke the kiss but he wanted to see what his mother was doing to him. Michele looked down too; her long fingers were wrapped around her son's turgid cock and were slowly stroking the erect organ; she saw a small globule of pre-seminal fluid leak from the eye and she smeared it over his glans with a fingertip.

Waves of pleasure washed over David's body as his mother stroked and squeezed his hard cock, her scent and taste incensed him; he put his hand on her leg and opened her kick-pleat and stroked her gossamer-clad thigh as his penis began to convulse.

Michele felt her son's penis begin to throb and his breathing suddenly became ragged and his hand slid inside her skirt and fondled her thighs. Despite her state of arousal Michele decided he was going too far and she tried to extricate his hand from under her skirt but it was too late. David refused to move his hand from his mother's leg; he squeezed her thigh so hard that his fingernails laddering her pantyhose. He held the wrist of her other hand as he fucked it; Michele was still absentmindedly stroking his cock in time with his thrusts.

David let out a loud groan and his hips bucked as he thrust his cock up forcefully against her hand. David stiffened as his scrotum tightened and his cock swelled and pulsed in his mother's hand.

"Oh Mom................" he groaned as his orgasm approached.

"Oh my!" was the only thing Michele could manage to say.

Then David grunted a choked rasp and his issue began to splatter over his mother's fingers, viscous threads of scalding semen flew though the air with each frenzied thrust of his mother's fist.

Michele visibly jumped and her eyes widened in surprise as two thick ropes of semen shot powerfully up from David's cock. They arched upwards and streaked across her body and splattered onto her blouse to be followed in quick succession by another three powerful spurts that landed in her lap, pooling on the material of her skirt. Warm semen dribbled down the hem of her skirt and ran down her leg, soaking her nylons.

Michele continued rubbing and stroking her son throughout his orgasm; she reasoned the damage was now done. Another shot of semen arched straight upwards, before splashing all over the cuff and lower part of the sleeve of her blouse, bringing a moan of annoyance from her as it ran down and soaked into the material. The remaining spurts were less powerful, soaking the skin on her delicate hand and running over and between her fingers which were still gripping her son's shaft; still sliding up and down its full length.

David's orgasm subsided and the last droplets of his seed dribbled from the eye of his penis.

"Oh my!" Michele repeated herself.

She was suddenly very concerned about what she had just done with her son; she had let him cajole and coerce her into masturbating him and she was now experiencing intense feelings of regret. She realised the enormity of what had just occurred between them; she knew that she was as much to blame as her son but she wanted to blame David and to absolve herself.

"Oh dear David! What have we done!"

Michele wiped her hand on her skirt and quickly stood up. David just sat there, a feeling of utter content radiating through his body; he had a beatific smile on his face and his eyes were closed with contentment.

Michele ran from the room; she climbed the stairs at a rush and locked herself in her bedroom.

"Mom? Mom? What's wrong?" David called after her.

Michele ripped off her clothes and threw herself under a scalding hot shower in her ensuite bathroom.

"Oh dear Jesus; what have I done!" she cried.

She soaped herself and to her own disgust she couldn't help but stroking her sensitive clitoris when she parted her labia and bathed her sex. Her imagination conjured up pictures of David's cock exploding and spattering her with his seed.

"Oh god help me!" she impatiently pushed open the door of the shower and rushed out.

Still soaking wet she scampered out of her bathroom and opened drawer where she kept her vibrator. She picked up her semen soaked blouse and put it to her face and breathed in the starchy scent of her son's spend as she pushed the vibrator deep inside her quivering snatch and turned it on. She fell to her knees in the throes of orgasm.

Unbeknownst to her, David was listening at the door.

To be continued...

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers
12