Sona's Blossoming Ch.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers

Ravi turned his attention to Shweta. His dick having a damn hard time inside his pants after hearing Sona's liking for him.

Shweta: "Ravi, control yourself. If you go at me, the way you normally do - the whole purpose of you inviting me to teach Sona will be defeated. I think you should first clear her head for the concept of cheating."

Ravi just smiled at the timely intervention of Shweta. He took a few deep breaths to settle down. He turned his attention to Sona.

Ravi: "Sona, what is cheating in your point of view? Think before you answer as our whole night depends on your answer. I ask this question to you as you had mentioned quite clearly that you don't want to cheat on Ravi."

Sona contemplated on the question for some time.

Sona (blushing pretty hard): "I think if I am in relation with any other man than my husband, I would call that cheating."

Ravi smiled hearing her answer. He discussed something with Shweta and looked back towards Sona.

Ravi: "I will keep that in mind. You need to have an open mind to anything and everything that will happen tonight. If at any point, you feel like stopping - all you need to do is tell me. Okay?"

Sona: "Okay."

Ravi: "I would like to know what you want to learn from us."

Sona blushed harder and stayed silent. Ravi understood the Indian lady inside her was stopping her from coming out.

Ravi: "Sona, when you make love - you make love with all your senses."

The firmness in his voice hit Sona at the right places. She could feel that she was in the right hands.

Sona:" What do you mean by senses?"

He laughed hearing her innocent question. She sure was an inquisitive student. He stayed silent for a few minutes, contemplating the best way to make her understand it.

With a naughty smile, he asked Shweta to come close to him.

Ravi: "Whatever you see now - think of it as a romantic movie."

Before Sona could digest the sentence, Ravi started to kiss Shweta, softly.

Ravi: "A kiss can convey ones love, lust and longing. Depends on what one wants to convey."

He looked deep into Shweta's eyes, dove into the battle of lips and tongue. Sona was burning up from inside seeing them going so romantically at each other. Sona's mind churned up a thousand questions but she decided to stay silent as she knew there was no fixed answer to every question. Ravi breathlessly broke his kiss and asked her.

Ravi: "Sona, now tell me everything you observed."

Sona: "I saw the two of you kissing. That is all."

Ravi: "Are you sure?"

Sona looked puzzled. Ravi then explained to her how she could have been more aware. He explained to her that had she been more aware - she would have hear them moan, she would have observed how wild she got and played with his hairs, she would have observed Shweta's wild side coming out as she dug her nail into his hips etc.

Sona for the first time realized what she was missing. Shades of embarrassment started to reflect on her face.

Ravi: "I guess you have not been kissed like this before."

He kept playing with Shweta's body as they both got closer to Sona. The way he played with her body was making her excited and jealous at the same time.

Shweta: "Sona, I repeat - please be open minded to everything that happens today and you will be the one gaining most out of the night today."

Before Sona could answer, she felt Shweta's soft lips on hers. She remembered Ravi's advice of being aware but got lost in the whirlwind of emotions that rose from the kiss. Shweta kept on kissing her in all possible ways and for a long, long time. Sona used all of her senses to assimilate the experience in totality. She felt so very alive, sexy and horny too. Her panties were soaked wet and her whole body desired more.

Ravi: "I think I have kept my promise in a gentleman kind of way. You are not cheating and yet you are learning everything. Are you okay with it?"

Sona's mind and body were in no state to say anything other than a yes.

Ravi: "Sona, are you okay with whatever is happening here between us?"

Sona (quite shamefully): "Yes."

Ravi: "I would have loved to make it a three way kiss but ..."

Sona felt a cold shiver run up her spine hearing Ravi's words trail down in silence. Certain shamelessness took her over as she grabbed Shweta by her hairs and pulled her into a much required kiss. Her nipples were poking and hurting for a touch. Her body and mind were on flame like never before. All she wanted was - the action to continue. Shweta responded with moans and kissed her back with equally ferociousness. It was a quite a cat fight to witness. Ravi chuckled as he imagined this cat fight taking a turn towards fight of the pussies.

Sona kissing went from wild to feverish as Shweta touched her boobs and ass. Sona felt as if her body was about to melt down.

Sona: "Please Shweta, don't tease me."

Shweta smiled, she knew what she was doing exactly. Shweta understood quite clearly that this so called sexy lady did not know what a proper orgasm was. She made up her mind that she was going to teach her a proper orgasm but only after making her beg for it.

Shweta turned away from her face and instead settled her lips on Sona's long neck. Every time she licked, kissed and bit - Sona would moan. Well, Sona was in such a state that if anyone even touched her hairs, she would moan. Shweta cupped Sona's boobs from behind with one of her hands and let the other hand slide down to Sona's crotch. Sona felt quite amazed to experience a whole new array of sensations in her cunt. She wondered what was happening to her.

Sona: "Shweta, please don't stop whatever you are doing. I don't know what is happening to me but I have never ever felt anything like this before. I beg you to please teach me how to do this. Please, please, please."

Shweta started to, very faintly, touch Sona's vulva - making it even more erotic for her. The lighter touches made Sona moan out.

As it is said by one and all - timing really matters.

Shweta let her hands slide down from both the sides towards Sona's clitoris and started to alternate the pressure to the side's (using her fingers). Fingers of one hand going slow and smooth while the fingers of other hand applying just the perfect pressure to make her yelp in delight. Sona could feel every cell of her body filling up with sensations of pleasure. She did not know what was happening to her, such sensations had only happened to her 2-3 times in her life. Before she could make out what was happening to her, something delightful hit her body.

When Sona got back to her senses, the sight in front of her eyes was not quite what she had expected. Ravi was totally nude. His somewhat huge dick was being handled by Shweta quite professionally. It was moving in and out of Shweta's mouth. Ravi's eyes were closed, precum was leaking from Shweta's lips, Ravi was moaning quite badly and Shweta was doing something with her fingers between her legs. This is what Sona saw.

Sona felt quite strange as sensations of pleasure were still hitting her body. She felt as if she was a new person all together. In that strange moment, Sona put her fingers between her legs - trying to emulate Shweta.

Shweta: "Sona, what you are doing is perfect. It is just that the place is wrong."

Shweta showed Sona the exact spot to handle, she also guided her how to make the movements. Sona slid her fingers inside her panties and started to work on her clitoris just like Shweta had guided her. She felt pretty strange as her eyes kept closing every now and then. Despite wanting to see what was happening in front of her, her eyes were closing as her fingers moved around her clitoris. She did not know what had happened to her but she found herself collapsed against the bed once again. When she opened her eyes, Ravi and Shweta were looking at her. Their faces gleamed with satisfaction.

Ravi: "Sona, what you just experienced is called an orgasm. You can experience such sensations whenever you want. You already know one of the ways to experience such sensations but there are many other ways. We will discuss them later. The night is still young. I think you might be feeling famished by now. You should eat something light."

Sona felt very different from inside. The discovery of her orgasm made her feel so beautiful from inside. She felt so very happy to discover an element that was missing in her life. She gulped up the apple juice, took an energy bar in her hands and made her way back. She did not want to miss out on anything. After all she was quite an enthusiast for learning. She stopped at the gates as she heard them talking.

Ravi: "Let me control your pleasures."

Shweta smiled and gave in to Ravi. After all, he had the dirtiest mind with a mouth to match. However, she had decided that she would not accede so easily. She would make Ravi work for it.

Shweta: "Ravi. Are you waiting for her to come back?"

Ravi looked her as if he was commanding her, controlling her.

Ravi: "Would you mind taking me in? Take me deep please."

Shweta (in a teasing tone): "You mean - my mouth or my cunt?"

Sona never realized that such things could be said and done while having sex. For her it was always light off, 5-10 strokes and off to sleep.

Shweta knew what he meant and yet wanted to tease him. She slipped his pants down to the floor and was feasting her eyes on the thick bulge in front of her eyes. The shape quite visible in his boxer shorts. Heat tore through her body as she pressed her palm against his bulge. The more he hissed, the more his chest heaved up and down in excitement - the more Shweta got excited. After all that is what she wanted.

Sona stood behind the door, her hands exploring her own body.

Ravi: "I need you to finish what you have just started. When you do, please ensure that you take it all the way in."

Sona was mesmerized at the way Ravi took control of the situation, the way he commanded her. Her body trembled imagining him doing all those stuff to her.

Shweta: "Have I ever disappointed you?"

Sona chocked seeing the way Shweta handled Ravi. Shweta slid his underwear down to reveal a majestically thick and long dick. Sona felt sparks hitting her at places which she never knew existed.

Ravi could not help but close his eyes and roll back his head in pleasure. Shweta was going at him quite wildly. Her moans, her musky smells did not help him much too. She had gripped him hard, just the way he loved it, and started to tease him with her more than talented tongue. Ravi caught her head and went in deeper. His hips were moving like a piston into her slutty mouth. The sounds Shweta made were making it even more amorous for Ravi. Shweta put her hands on Ravi's hips and pulled him all the way into her mouth. She was visibly chocking but a game to take in some more. Ravi's body was buzzing all over as Shweta pulled at his hips. Ravi pondered if Shweta was enjoying it as much as he was enjoying it.

Ravi: "Shweta, better grip your tongue and mouth around me hard. I will violate your mouth now."

He felt mild pings of electricity in his bones as she followed what she was told.

Ravi: "Shweta, just keep doing that but faster."

Shweta did not need his directions. She knew what she was doing and was in total control of the situation.

Ravi: "Darling, I am going to cum any second. I will cum inside your mouth. Is that alright with you?"

Shweta did not say a word. Her moan conveyed every feeling of hers. Ravi's orgasm tore through him into her delicious mouth. She swallowed every bit of his release. Sona could not quite match her timing to his cumming but she came within a few minutes herself.

Sona returned to her senses hearing the words "Ravi, it is your turn to go deep now."

Ravi pulled her up, carried her in his arms on to the sofa. All the while, observing her reactions to his movements. A ripple of desire tore through her as he touched her legs. She wished he would just bury his tongue into her cunt and not tease her.

As a saying goes - Karma is a bitch, it comes back to bite you in your ass.

She had teased Ravi much, now it was his chance to do the same. She was dying to have his tongue inside her quite badly but he had some other plans. He kissed her vulva and pulled back. He knew every soft spot of hers and planned to torture her to ecstasy.

Ravi (shifting his body a bit): "Shweta, your boobs look so sexy from where I sit. I bet you wouldn't mind if I bit them a bit."

The words sucked oxygen out of her lungs. She knew what Ravi was going to do next. She cried out a moan in anticipation. He cupped her soft boobs in his palms and softly felt them. His sexy words made it even harder for her to control her inner slut.

Shweta: "Will you do what you are supposed to or just watch me?"

Ravi laughed, he knew what she was doing but he refrained to enter into a verbal battle with her. He instead let his tongue and mouth do the talking. He dove onto her bosom - flicked his tongue around her nipples until she cried out asking for more. The minute she cried out, Ravi bit down on her boobs but not very hard.

Shweta: "Ravi, fuck me baby. Please. Don't tease me anymore please."

Ravi: "I have to explore so much more with my tongue and you already want to be fucked."

Ravi licked a wet patch between her boobs and moved onto the other one. He repeated the same routine of teasing her. Shweta repeated the same routine of begging him. The torture was becoming impossible for her to control.

Shweta: "I would like to know all that you can do with your tongue but at this moment - please go down on my cunt. Please, I beg you."

Ravi (smiling viciously): "In that case, I think I will have to stop talking and start eating."

Ravi moved down like a professional between her legs. Her legs on his strong shoulders added to her view. He started to lick her, swirled his tongue against her wetness. Shweta could not help but arch her hips to meet his swirling tongue. She was so very desperate for a proper orgasm.

Ravi: "Liking it?"

Shweta did not reply. Her eyes begged though.

Ravi: "I need you to open your legs. I can't eat you nicely in this position."

Shweta, like an obedient slut, parted her legs as wide as she could. Heat surged out from every pore of her skin. The way he looked at her crotch made her legs go weak. She wanted him to go down on her, once could safely say she was dying for the touch of his tongue. She wanted to just let go and feel a thundering orgasm like never before.

Ravi: "You just want my tongue or want my finger too."

Shweta was like a slut out of control. She put a hand into his hairs and guided his face to her wet cunt. Ravi reciprocated by flicking his tongue and wiping away the extra juices flowing around her vulva. He slowly collected the juices, mixed with his saliva around her clitoris.

Shweta: "Yes, your tongue surely knows the exact spots which need attention. Please insert your finger Ravi. Please don't make me beg."

Ravi: "Shweta, you will have to have patience. Besides you know it well that I will only do it my way. Keep your legs open and wide. If you clamp your legs on my head, I will stop."

Shweta cursed him verbally for being so dominating and bossy. Sona on the other hand cursed herself for making Ravi promise not to touch her.

Shweta: "Ravi, I promise I will not clamp my legs. Just lick me, finger fuck me. Damn it. Do something, anything. Please."

Ravi let two of his fingers into her cunt. At the same time, he started to swirl his tongue on the entire length of her vulva. Shweta did not care that she appeared so very submissive in the moment. She was in 'the' zone and she wanted to stay in it the whole night. She basically did not care. She just wanted an orgasm, at the moment.

Ravi pressed his tongue against her clitoris as his finger fucking picked up a bit of speed. She angled her hips to give him even better access.

Ravi (moving away from her cunt): "Slut"

It surely had the desired effect on Shweta but it had a bigger effect on Ravi. He almost dove back to her cunt. He gave her some crazy, delicious tongue. Shweta could not help but moan out in pleasure. He buried his tongue inside her. Shweta had already conceded herself to his control. It is just then that waves of bliss hit her. They hit her hard too. She shuddered and moaned while his mouth and tongue kept on working its magic down south.

Shweta pulled Ravi up and they got into am embrace like a loving couple - Kissing, sharing her juices, cuddling, giggling and enjoying each other's company. Shweta was glowing with the afterglow of an intense orgasm. She had softened up visually, her tone too.

Shweta: "Ravi, I don't quite feel complete."

Ravi just listened to her and kept on stroking her curves. Shweta removed his shirt while Ravi kept on playing with her body.

Ravi: Shweta, I am so glad we are together. Had it not been for Sona, we would not have been sharing such special moments together. I can only see one way in which the night might get better than what it already is."

Shweta: "How?"

Ravi got up.

Ravi:"Bitch, get into the doggy position and stay like that."

Shweta whimpered hearing his commanding words. She knew her cunt would remember this pounding for many days to come. The last time, he had taken her in a doggy position - she was sore for good 3-4 days. The memory of her G-spot being rubbed by his manly dick made her cunt ooze fresh round of wetness inside.

Ravi went towards the door, caught Sona's hand and guided her towards the spot they were making love. He whispered something into Sona's ears which made her legs go weak in that very instant.

Sona lied down on the floor with her cunt being shamelessly exposed to their pleasure.

Ravi: "Shweta, finger Sona. Make her feel her G-spot while I fiddle with your booty"

Shweta: "Ravi, I will do all that you say but you need to promise me one thing, you will give it to me hard and deep today. I want to feel your cock like never before. I am sure you will rip apart my cunt tonight especially since Sona is here."

Sona blushed. She did not know what to say, how to react. She felt sluttish sitting with her legs parted open for Shweta to explore.

Ravi: "Shweta, If Sona comes as you stimulate her G-spot - I will give you such a pounding that will leave you sore for a whole week."

The words acted as sweet music to Shweta's ears. She slid two fingers inside Sona's cunt and curled them up to hit her G-spot. Once she hit the right spot, Shweta did not have to do much. The only thing Sona could do was moan.

Shweta felt Ravi tugging her hairs. It made her moan out instantly. She absolutely loved it. Ravi's cock jumped at the sight of a glistening pussy which was so very eager to be humped. Ravi let his cock touch her vulva. It made Shweta gyrate her fingers harder in Sona's cunt. Sona was lost in her own world of desires.

Ravi:" Shweta, wouldn't you like my cock inside you now?"

Shweta just moaned and so did Sona. Shweta's fingers were wrecking havoc of the good kinds inside Sona.

Shweta (with a firm tone): "Don't tease me. Just fuck my cunt badly and madly. Make me yours baby."

Ravi: "This is what I absolutely love about you - A slut in one moment, a bitch in another."

Sona was feeling the effect of this dirty talk in her mind and body.

Shweta: "I am not a bitch for all to enjoy, only you my love."

Ravi could not help but mince his jaw hearing her words. He was forced to insert his dick into her glistening pussy.

Shweta: "Ravi, if you tease me anymore - I swear I will kick your balls. Just fuck me baby."

She adjusted her ass some more so she could get more of his dick inside her cunt. She wanted to engulf all of it. He smacked her ass which made it worse for her to control. Shweta curled her finger and gave Sona a few more strokes of ecstasy.

strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers