Sona's Blossoming Ch.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers

Shweta: "Is that all you got?"

Ravi promptly smacked again. Shweta increased her strokes again. Sona did not what was happening to her but she knew she was going to explode any second.

Shweta: "If you don't fuck me deep now, I will make Sona cum this very instant and finger myself too."

Before Sona could realize what was happening to her, her world went absolutely dizzy. She was floating in clouds of bliss. Obviously, it was heaven.

Sona's orgasm itself proved a trigger enough for Ravi. He rammed his cock all the way into Shweta's cunt. Shweta cursed him for having such a huge dick. They both groaned in unison. She felt so tight whenever he fucked her.

Shweta: "Oh God! Wish I could tell you how I feel right now."

Ravi started to move in a certain rhythm - In and out, hitting the spots which brought out her inner slut.

Ravi: "You wanted me take you like this."

Shweta wiggled her smooth, creamy ass for his delight as her answer. He thrust hard into her which made her cry out in pleasure. Her breathing became erratic in anticipation of the hard fuck she was going to get. Each thrust reminding her of her desire for being sore for a week. His cries grew louder and so did Shweta's. He reached his other hand around and started to stroke her clitoris. His own climax was around the corner.

Shweta: "Ravi, Please don't cum before me. I am just a few strokes away. Please."

Ravi rubbed all the nerve endings, near her clitoris, hearing her words. He knew he was about to explode. He closed his eyes, kept his hands on her ass and started to increase his pace. The room suddenly filled up with nothing but amorous moans and musky smells.

Ravi kept on banging her. Shweta screamed out loud, announcing her orgasm. Another minute went by, Ravi let his orgasm rip her cunt. The groaning pleasure ripped through every vein of his. He collapsed onto her, powerless, totally spent.

They took some time to recover, the two of them. Sona had drifted into sleep. Shweta slipped away in the darkness of night. It was quite a temptation for Ravi to spoon Sona. He decided otherwise.

Sona got up hearing the chirping of the birds, dawn had set upon them. Ravi smiled as she woke up. He had been waiting for her to wake up so he could sneak out to his flat before morning arrived. Sona had so many more things to ask but decided to postpone it for other day, other time. Wish she knew that God had other plans. Ravi would leave the neighborhood soon.

Sona felt so fresh, so young and so alive this morning. The experience was cut short by a call from her husband. Prem called up her to intimate that her mother was not well. She was forced to leave in a hush.

On returning home, she found a note from Ravi:

"My circumstances force me to leave town. I have parted enough to you. I am sure you will find your way around the questions which still bug your mind. Neither me, nor Shweta will be available to answer your questions. Make friends with internet and search everything that comes up in your mind.

I hope life brings us together sometime soon.

I will miss you.

Love,"

To be continued ...

strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers