Song of Euphoria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that point Greg had Sam on the defensive. Sam thought for a minute and responded, "You're either psychic, or unusually observant, which is it?"

"I'm not psychic."

"OK. Explain why Megan's dander was up enough to have lied to me."

"After our phone conversation last night, I gave that very issue much thought, and I think I can explain her behavior. When I told you my story, I left out one important detail." He proceeded to tell Sam what he had told Megan about they being made for each other. "She was apparently frightened and unwilling to face the prospect of being attracted to a mechanic like me."

Sam was really impressed with Greg. He had always known that Megan was a warm, caring person beneath that snobbish, spoiled exterior of hers. He just didn't know how to go about exposing it. In Greg, he thought that he might have found just the person to help him accomplish the task.

While Sam was studying and assessing Greg, Greg was doing the same, and Greg was equally impressed with Sam. He found him to be everything that his friends had told him, strong-willed, but fair. His success was obvious, but Greg's admiration went beyond Sam's success. Sam had given him a chance to tell his story and had enough courage and insight to believe the truth over his daughter's lies, a very difficult thing for most people to do.

Sam rose from his chair, walked around the desk and offered his hand to Greg. Greg stood up and took it. They shook hands, a firm, warm shake. A bond had developed between them in a very short period of time. "Greg, I believe you. I'm still not sure exactly how it happened, but you've impressed me. Actually, I've come to the conclusion that you're a very special young man, someone that I wouldn't be at all uncomfortable with having for a son-in-law someday."

"I've made a similar assessment of you, sir." Greg, with a grin on his face, added, "Shall I call you dad?"

They both laughed at that comment. "You are indeed special, Greg. I brought you here to admonish you, and you had every right to fear me, but instead, you spent our brief time together assessing my character. You've made a friend today, young man. Not only that, I intend to be an ally, a co-conspirator to help make our assessment of Megan into a reality. Together, we shall overcome!"

Sam went on, "I have to confess to being too weak or too busy to have nipped the problem in the bud, and I'm also a contributor. Her mother has done everything in her power to mold Megan into a snob, and I've helped spoil her by giving her every material thing that she's ever wanted. Together, we can correct my mistakes."

"We all make mistakes, sir. It's the ability and willingness to recognize and correct them that really matters."

"Greg, you have the insight of a seer. I'd like to begin the 'unveiling of the real Megan' by inviting you to dinner at my house tonight. Of course I must warn you, there'll be two hostile forces present, Megan and her mother. My assignment will be to neutralize her mother, Amelia, and that's no small task, believe me. You're assignment will be to concentrate on Megan. OK?"

Greg smiled and replied, "Agreed. What time should I be there?"

"Seven sharp."

As Greg turned to leave, he remembered, "Oh, by the way, Mr. Carlson."

"Please call me Sam, son. What is it?"

"Megan forgot to pay the bill last night and I owe my boss for the service call."

Sam chuckled, reached for his wallet, took out a bright new $100 bill and handed it to Greg. "Will this cover it?"

"Yes sir, it's more than enough, but I don't have change."

"Keep it. You've suffered enough abuse to have earned it."

"Thank you very much, sir."

They shook hands again and Greg left. Things were looking very good, and he felt that he had accomplished a great deal in the one-hour meeting.

That evening, dressed in his one and only suit and tie, Greg pressed the doorbell at the front door of the Clark mansion at exactly seven. The butler let him in and showed him into the study where Sam was waiting. He looked at Sam in his casual clothes and immediately felt overdressed.

Sam stood up and they shook hands. "Greg, good to see you, I'm afraid that I forgot to tell you that we're very casual around here. It's one area in which I've had some success with Amelia. Get comfortable and have a seat."

Greg immediately shed his jacket and tie, unbuttoned the top button of his shirt and sat down.

"Greg, I have a confession to make, I haven't told Megan or Amelia just who our dinner guest is. Does that make you uncomfortable?"

"No, but it's good to know in advance, thanks for the warning."

"I knew it wouldn't bother you, I have complete confidence that you'll be up to the challenge."

Just then they were summoned to the dinner table. Megan and Amelia were already seated in the dining room when they arrived. Greg first looked at Megan, then Amelia. They were both very beautiful, and seeing Amelia for the first time, it became obvious to Greg that Megan's beauty had come from her mother's genes.

Megan saw Greg, their eyes locked, and her heart began to beat faster, she was excited to see him again, yet afraid of what it might mean. Her feelings immediately turned from excitement, to guilt, then to defiance, "You! What are you doing here? Father, why did you invite this, this rapist to our house?"

Amelia, upon realizing just who Greg was, took control from Megan and began berating Sam for inviting him, and Greg for attempting to rape her daughter.

Sam and Greg allowed the ladies their due. When they began repeating what they've already said, Sam interrupted, "OK, you've said your piece, now listen to me."

Megan was having none of it, as she rose from her seat and started to leave. "Sit down, young lady," Sam commanded in a very stern tone.

Megan turned, looked at him, decided that he was serious and returned to her seat at the table.

"I would first like to make the proper introductions. Amelia, Megan this is Greg Clark. Greg, this is my wife Amelia and my daughter, Megan, whom you've already met." A sly smile crept out on Sam's face as he finished the introductions.

The two ladies refused to acknowledge Greg.

"I'm very pleased to meet you Mrs. Carlson. I'm especially happy to make your formal acquaintance, Megan."

Neither woman responded nor changed expression, which, by then, were indignant scowls.

Sam looked directly into Megan's eyes and continued, "I've asked Greg here for a good reason. He and I met at my office this morning and had a very interesting conversation. The result of that meeting is, that I believe Greg to be innocent of your accusations, Megan."

Megan couldn't maintain eye contact with Sam. She turned her head and uttered, "Hrumpf."

Amelia started, "How dare you accuse your daughter of lying. You..."

Sam, very sternly, almost angrily, interrupted, "Hold on Amelia, you stay out of this for the moment."

Amelia was shocked, but shut up immediately. She knew that it was in her best interest to not upset Sam. She had been able to manipulate him and get her way with things over the years by being very careful not to get him upset.

"I think we both know that Megan is capable of stretching the truth. I draw the line when her 'stories' affect other people in a negative way. Megan, I want you to tell us what actually happened last night, the truth this time." Sam glared at Megan, defying her to repeat her lie.

Megan was very nervous, as she tried to think, but had no success, because she was frightened and confused. She had been caught in a lie and didn't know how to get out of it. She looked at Sam and saw fire in his eyes. She turned and looked at Greg and saw the warm, soft, loving look that she had seen the previous night. It was the look in Greg's eyes that gave her the necessary courage. After a long pause, she finally decided to come clean, which was not at all typical of her previous behavior. She told them all what had actually happened, then broke down and began to cry.

Greg rose from his chair and went over to Megan, and extended his hand to her, she took it and stood up. Greg pulled her to him and hugged her affectionately, and Megan responded and hugged him back. She soon calmed down, as she felt very safe and comfortable in Greg's arms. With her face buried in his shoulder, she uttered a muffled, "You must hate me."

"No Megan, I don't hate you. I told you last night how I felt about you. Nothing's changed."

"I'm sorry I lied, I don't even know why I did it."

"I accept your apology, there's been no harm done."

Sam was beaming from ear to ear, both at Megan's confession and the sight of his daughter comfortably in the arms of a young man that he had come to like and respect.

Amelia was shocked at the turn of events. She had believed Megan unequivocally, and her confession had set her aback. To top things off, her daughter was in the arms of a mere 'commoner.' She glanced at Sam, saw the smile on his face, and became furious with him, the situation and the world in general. She rose from her chair, and left the table in a huff.

Sam watched her leave, wondering if he should go after her. Before he had made his decision, Greg, noticing the uncertain look in Sam's eyes, spoke up, "I'm taking care of my end of the business, now you need to take care of your end, go after her. I think you know that what she really needs, and is asking for, is for you to take control. She's crying out for you to do that, probably has been for a long time."

Sam smiled as he looked at Greg and Megan, still embracing one another, "I can see that you have that situation under control, and I believe that you're right again young man, I did know that, and it's about damn time I acted on it!" Sam slammed his fist on the table as he rose, and with determination in his heart, went after Amelia.

Sam found Amelia in their bedroom, beside herself with anger. She turned and glared at him as he approached her. "You bastard, you..."

Before she had a chance to say any more, Sam took her, forcefully, into his arms and planted a passionate kiss on her lips. They remained lip-locked until Amelia began to relax.

"Ummmmm, nice, but that doesn't..."

Sam planted another kiss, this time with even more force and passion. Amelia melted, parted her lips and returned his kiss. As they were kissing, Sam fumbled around until he had removed Amelia's clothing, and she did the same to him.

They proceeded to make love, no, fuck, under Sam's terms for the first time. He asserted himself and took her as she had never been taken before, and Amelia loved it.

Sam led her to the bed, laid her on her back, spread her legs, positioned himself between them and probed her pussy lips with his hard cock. He rubbed it up and down her slit until she asked him to fuck her.

"I'll fuck you when I'm good and ready."

She moaned a bit, but didn't respond as Sam continued his manipulations with his cock. When he felt satisfied that he had gotten his point across, he began to insert his cock into her cunt. He inserted just the head and stopped.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, God Sam, that feels sooooooooo good."

He pulled it out and reinserted it several times, each time only the head, Amelia moaned louder each time.

Then, without warning, Sam plunged his entire length deep into her wet cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, yessssssssssssssss, Goddamnit Sam, FUCK ME!"

Sam pulled it out again and waited several seconds, then plunged it in again. This time he began a furious in and out thrusting that brought Amelia to several orgasms before he shot his load deep into her. He lay on top of her until his limp cock slithered out of her wet pussy. He got up and straddled her chest and placed his flaccid cock on her lips.

"Clean it off and you'll get more."

Amelia first looked at the lust in his eyes, then at his limp cock, and reluctantly took it into her mouth. She quickly found that the combination of his cum and her juices actually tasted good, she picked up her pace and licked and sucked him clean, and in the process, got him hard again.

Sam turned Amelia over onto her stomach, up onto her knees and fucked her from behind, again with furious intensity. Amelia lost count of the orgasms that she had, but she definitely enjoyed the new Sam. He lasted much longer this time, and eventually shot his second load into her cunt.

Exhausted, he pulled out, turned her on her back, and they lay next to each other, in a tight, affectionate embrace.

"Amelia, we've just had the greatest fuck of our married lives, and I want you to know that I love you more than ever."

"Oooh, Sam, it was fantastic! I've never experienced anything like it. I do love you, Sam, and now I lust after you too, more than I ever thought possible. Where have you been all these years?"

"In lust with my business, but not any more, my sweet. Things will be much different around here from now on. I think our future son-in-law will be taking over the business in fairly short order. He's a very special young man, and just what the business, and Megan, needs."

Amelia didn't particularly like the statement about her future son-in-law, but was in no frame of mind to argue, "Yes, dear, just shut up and fuck me one more time."

Sam did just that, and they both rolled over into a restful sleep, only to repeat their performance the next morning.

While Sam and Amelia were romping in the bedroom, Greg and Megan were conversing in the dining room.

They giggled and chuckled every time that they heard the muffled screams of pleasure coming from Amelia in the master bedroom.

"I think that they're having a good time," Megan said, as she giggled once again.

"I think so, I can tell that they love each other very much."

"Yes, they do. Oh, Greg, I'm so sorry for what I did, I do hope that you can truly forgive me."

"Everything is forgiven and forgotten, I'll be by to pick you up tomorrow at 7:00. We're going out on a date, we'll take in a movie and then get a burger and shake afterward, what do you say?"

She smiled, looked at him with loving eyes, and responded, "I'll not keep you waiting."

On the way home, Greg was floating on cloud nine, joining Uncle Remus, Brer Rabbit, the bluebirds and company, he began singing to himself (Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-A-Dee-Ay,...). He was elated that Megan seemed to realize, or at least admit to herself, that she was attracted to him. She felt so very good in his arms, so wonderfully soft and warm, and, to top things off, she agreed to go out with him and to venture into his territory on their first date.

While on cloud nine, wondrous thoughts were dancing in Greg's head, along with the singing bluebirds. 'She's the most beautiful woman that I've ever seen, without a doubt. But she's more than that, she's really a wonderful person beneath that bratty exterior, and she showed it tonight. She admitted the lie, she was genuinely concerned that she may have hurt me, she was humble and sincere when she apologized. Yes, she's a wonderful person, and now I'm more sure than ever that she and I will spend the rest of our lives together.'

At the same time, Megan too, was floating on her own cloud nine, and joining the bluebirds and the same cast of characters, was singing the same tune (...my, oh my, what a wonderful day...). She had never felt so good, so beautiful, so desired, so needed, so safe and secure as she had while in Greg's arms. She had no problem with going out with him into the unfamiliar territory of the townspeople. With him is where she wanted to be, no matter where it took her. 'I've never felt like this about any other guy, and he's just a mechanic. I must be stupid, but as stupid as I am, I want to be with him, I don't care what my mother, or anybody else, may think.'

Time has a way of changing attitudes, Saturday arrived and Megan's cloud nine had disappeared in a puff, the blue birds had flown south, and she was, in fact, having second thoughts. 'Why am I lowering myself to go out with a mechanic? I know I felt close to him when he was here, but going out with him means interacting with the townspeople, and I really don't want to do that. Maybe I'll just tell him to forget it when he gets here. Mother's right about not getting involved with a common person.'

After pondering the situation most of the day, she made up her mind, she would just brush him off when he arrived and that would be the end of it. She didn't tell Sam of her change in plans because she knew that he liked Greg and was sure that he'd admonish her.

Greg left work early and spent a couple of hours cleaning his beat-up old pick-up. 'It may be a pile of junk, but at least it'll be clean,' he thought.

After showering and shaving, he put on a new pair of jeans and a soft collared shirt, and started off to the Carlson's. Greg was, uncharacteristically nervous, as he pulled into the Carlson driveway. He wasn't his normal confident self, for he was unsure of what to expect. 'Would Amelia be there to berate him? Would Megan have changed her mind and decide not to go out with him?' No matter, he was determined to face whatever situation awaited him.

He hopped out of the truck, bounded up the steps and rang the doorbell. The butler opened the door, showed him in to the study, and asked him to wait there while he informed Megan of his presence. 'Looks like I lucked out, no Amelia yet,' he thought.

Sam popped his head in the door to the study before Megan made her appearance, "Hello Greg, good to see you again." He said with a big, beaming smile on his face, which clearly showed that he was very pleased to see Greg. He strolled over to where Greg was sitting and offered his hand.

Greg beamed himself, rose and took Sam's hand and shook it as he replied, "Hello Mr. Carlson, it's good to see you, too."

"That's Sam, remember?"

Greg smiled sheepishly, and responded, "OK, Sam it is, I'll try to remember."

Sam turned serious for a moment and asked, "I expect Megan to be here any minute, but before she gets here, I'd like to ask you to take some time out of your busy schedule and drop by the office to meet with me again some time next week. I have a very important business matter that I'd like to discuss with you, shouldn't take more than an hour."

"Sure, I've got some free time on Tuesday right after lunch, if that's OK with you."

"Tuesday at 1:00 it is, I'll see you then." Sam shook his hand, smiled knowingly, winked and offered, "Just behave yourself with my daughter tonight, understand?"

They both chuckled and Greg responded, "Yes sir! Anything you say, sir."

Megan made her appearance just after Sam left the study. She was dressed in an old pair of jeans and sweatshirt, not something that a young lady of her station would wear to go out on a date.

Greg took notice of her excessively casual dress and had an inkling of what was about to come out of her mouth. 'Not a good sign,' he thought.

"Hello, I see you decided to show up. Well, I've changed my mind, I'm not going out with you," she said rather snottily.

Greg was somewhat prepared for her change of plans, and more determined than ever. He approached her slowly, took his left arm and placed it under her right arm pit and took a firm hold of her right hand with his, and briskly ushered her, half lifting, half dragging, out of the study and out the front door.

Megan was so surprised at his brazen action, that she didn't react until they had gotten out the front door. "What do you think you're doing?" she protested loudly, as she struggled to get free from his firm grip.

He didn't answer, as his grip remained firm, and he continued to maneuver her over to the passenger side of the truck. She continued to struggle and protest as he opened the door, lifted and pushed her up onto the step. Just as she was in a position of vulnerability, up on the step, with her cute little backside facing him, Greg gave her a rather firm slap on her right ass cheek.