Song of Euphoria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As soon as possible, the sooner you start, the sooner I'll be able to retire," Sam responded with a chuckle. Sam added, "I assume that you'll need some time to give your current employers notice. I'd like to conclude by emphasizing, once again, that my offer has nothing to do with your relationship with Megan. Should you two have problems, and I sincerely hope that you don't, it will have no impact on your position here."

They parted company with another firm handshake, Sam beaming and Greg smiling and thanking Sam, but somewhat in awe over the unexpected offer. He just didn't know what to think, it sounded too good to be true, but he sure as hell wasn't about to turn it down. He decided that he'd just play it out and see what happens.

Greg told his two bosses of his opportunity and took the initiative to help find replacements for his current jobs. It took him only a week to accomplish the task, and he began his new career at Sam's company with nothing but best wishes from his former bosses.

Greg started his new career as a mail delivery boy, and spent the next nine months working his way up the ladder. He got to know how each department operated, the key people in each department and how each of the managers were thought of by their subordinates, all very valuable information. He also made his own assessment of the key personnel, and formed his own opinions. He was not only learning how the business operated, but he was learning the strengths and weaknesses of the key people, as well.

During this time Greg and Megan were seeing more and more of each other, but had yet to enjoy sex together. They loved each other very deeply, and had made a commitment to one another. They had discussed marriage and both agreed that they would wait until she had finished school and he was more stable and secure in his position with the company. Sexually, they hadn't done any more than some clothes-on petting. Greg had told her that she was to make the decision on when they were to become sexually involved. He loved and respected her and wanted to make sure that she was ready.

However, they were normal, young human beings with strong primal urges, therefore, they decided that there was no need to wait until they were married to engage in the physical side of their relationship. Greg wanted their first time to be very special, especially since Megan was a virgin. Of course, Megan wanted the same thing, but was willing to go along with whatever Greg wanted.

After seeing one another for almost nine months, Megan finally decided that she was ready, and made Greg an offer he just couldn't refuse, that being to give him her most precious gift, her cherry.

In anticipation of the big event, Greg dipped into his former college fund and rented a room at the fanciest hotel in town, and it cost him a pretty penny. He had checked in and located the room before he even picked Megan up on the designated Saturday.

For the first time since their second date, Megan was a bit nervous. She knew that she wanted to have sex with Greg, but, after all, it was her first time. She was afraid that she wouldn't be good enough for him, that he would compare her unfavorably with other girls that he had been with before her.

Greg was a little nervous himself, for one of the few times in his life. Yes, he had had sex with other girls, but he hadn't felt the same about them as he did about Megan. Megan was the love of his life, and he wanted her to remember, and cherish the experience for the rest of her life. He knew that women consider their first time to be very special, much more so than men. Even though this wasn't his first time to have sex, it was his first time with Megan and he, too, wanted it to be special.

Megan had been on the pill for over a year, so pregnancy wasn't a major concern. Greg hadn't been with a girl for quite a while, but he didn't want to take any chances, so, he had himself tested for STD's, and was assured that he was clean.

On the designated day, Greg pulled around back of the hotel, parked his truck and the two of them made their way through the back door and into the elevator. They reached the desired floor, exited the elevator and proceeded to find their room. Greg pulled out his key card, opened the door, picked Megan up in his arms and carried her across the threshold. She giggled and held on to him for dear life.

He set her down on her feet near the king-size bed, pulled her close and kissed her gently. She responded by placing her arms around his neck and pulling him even closer, and they kissed, ever so increasingly passionate, until their tongues probed and explored each other's mouths with reckless abandon.

Greg broke the kiss, moved back from Megan and began to disrobe her. "Its time, my sweet, please don't be frightened, I'll be gentle, I'm not going to fuck you, I'm going to make love to you. I love you more than anything in this world."

Those were comforting words for Megan, just when she needed them most.

First the dress was unzipped and removed, then the bra, revealing her perky, medium-sized breasts, and then her panties, pulled at the waistband and down her legs to the floor. She kicked her shoes off as she stepped out of the panties. He gaped at her neatly trimmed blonde bush and slit. 'My God, that's the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen,' he thought, as he stared in admiration.

Greg stepped back and admired the naked body of the beautiful woman, a real, live goddess, his goddess, standing before him. He smiled admiringly and she smiled appreciatively.

"You're the most beautiful woman on this earth," he told her in all sincerity.

"I hope you'll always think so, because I feel so beautiful, so appreciated, so desired, standing here naked in front of you, my one true love."

Greg quickly removed all of his clothes, and Megan gasped as he pulled his briefs down, revealing his very hard, stiff cock. She had never seen a live hard-on before, and she was impressed with his. He stood there in all his glory, his flagpole waving in the breeze, for a few minutes. She couldn't take her eyes off his cock, as it projected outward from his crotch, angled somewhat down from horizontal and a bit to Greg's left (he was right-handed), and bobbing with each beat of his heart.

"Oh honey, it's so beautiful, so wonderfully hard and delicious looking."

He smiled in appreciation as he laid her down on her back and climbed onto the bed next to her. Holding her around the shoulders with his right arm, he resumed the passionate kissing that had begun earlier.

Greg took his left hand and began to slowly, and gently, massage her right tit, working his way up from the base to the nipple. Upon reaching the nipple, he ran his finger around the areola several times, then flicked the hardened nipple once or twice, and repeated the maneuver several times.

"Mmmm," was Megan's muffled response to the finger flicking.

Greg then took the nipple between the thumb and forefinger and pulled and twisted it at the same time, gently, but firmly.

"Ummmmmmmmmmm, mmm."

After repeating the nipple manipulations several times, Greg moved his hand smoothly along her side and down to her outer thigh. He rubbed it up and down, from her hip to just above her knee. He proceeded to move his hand over the knee cap to her inner thigh, and she instinctively spread her legs to give him better access to what she hoped was his ultimate goal.

He rubbed the inside of her right thigh from her knee to her crotch, not touching her swollen mound. He moved back down from whence he started, and switched to the other leg and repeated his maneuver.

"Ummmmm, mmm," moaned Megan, each time he neared her very wet and throbbing love receptacle.

After several trips up and down each thigh, Greg lightly touched Megan's pubic hair, stroking it up and down her slit, being careful not to touch her lips.

"Ummmmmmmmmm, Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm," moaned Megan, as she spread her legs as wide as they would go and began thrusting her hips forward in a rhythmic attempt to capture his fingers in her wet snatch. She was so aroused that all she could think of was that she needed something in her, anything, and his fingers were there.

Greg got up and repositioned himself between her legs, moved down to where his mouth could reach her nipples, and began his oral assault on them. He repeated with his tongue, what he had done with his fingers earlier, rimming the areola, flicking and gumming and pulling the nipple with his lips. He continued by sucking on each nipple for a few seconds.

"Oooooooh, mmmmmmmmmy, ooooooooooooooooooooooh," she moaned.

He then kissed and licked his way down to her naval, paid some attention to it, and proceeded southward to his primary target.

He reached the top of her triangle, lingered there a bit then veered off to the inside of the right thigh. He licked his way half way down her thigh, then back above the top of her triangle, then down the left thigh.

He moved north to her juicy essence and lightly licked the tips of her pubic hairs directly over her slit, as he had done with his fingers earlier.

She placed her hands on his head and tried to force his face into her waiting crotch at the same time, as she thrust her hips upward in an attempt to capture his inviting tongue. He resisted, and backed off as she thrust her hips. He moved closer to her slit and blew a hot breath directly onto her clit. She moaned audibly in delight, "Oooh, my gaaaaaaaaaaaaawd."

He finally made contact with her pussy, lightly licking her outer lips, starting from just above her sweet, puckered ass hole all the way to the top of her slit, Megan was writhing and moaning with pleasure. He repeated the light licking two more times, inserting his tongue between her inner and outer lips, before he isolated her clit for further stimulation.

He flicked her clit a few times, up and down, then back and forth, and she began to tremble in orgasmic pleasure. He continued his stimulation until she had convulsed in one powerful orgasm. As her orgasm subsided, Greg removed his tongue from her clit, waited a minute or two, then began a light tapping of her clit with his tongue, and again she began to tremble.

This time, she frantically grabbed him by the hair, pulled him to her and thrust her hips at the same time, shoving her quivering pussy into his face. Greg continued the clitoral stimulation until she exploded into another, even more powerful, orgasm. Her juices were flowing freely and Greg was lapping them up as best he could as she convulsed.

When she finally came back down to earth, Greg backed away from her pussy and moved his body up to where he placed a passionate kiss on her lips. Megan tasted her own juices for the first time and began to lick Greg's face.

"Oh, God, darling, I'm as ready as I'll ever be, please put it in me."

Greg positioned himself for the missionary entry, took hold of his stiff cock and began stroking it up and down her slit. "Please, darling, do me now," she begged as she panted with desire.

He found the wet entry to her love canal, and pushed the head of his cock in. "Oooooooooooh, yesssssssssssss," Megan moaned.

He backed out and did it again, this time he penetrated a little further. He found no resistance to this point, as she was a wet as could be.

On the third pull-out, push-in-a-little-further movement, he met the resistance of her cherry. He pulled out again and told her, "OK, babe, we're going to do this together." He pushed in to the same point again, and told her, "I'm going to shove it all the way in, I want you to push back."

"OK, now, ughhhh."

"Owwwwe, awwwwww, oooooooooh, mmmyyyaaaaaaayyyyyy."

Greg looked at her face and didn't see any sign of excruciating pain, he held his cock in as far as it would go and waited for a minute or two, just to make sure that she was OK. After getting no negative reaction from her, he pulled back and thrust all the way forward again.

"Ooooooooooooooh, yesssssssssssssssss, it doesn't hurt honey, do me, do me good!"

Greg took that as a good sign, as he began to rhythmically thrust in and out.

Megan felt so wonderfully filled with his cock, and was thrusting her hips to meet his every push. In and out, in and out, the rhythm of making love was overcoming the both of them.

Soon Greg announced that he was about to cum, and that was all that Megan needed to trigger her best orgasm yet.

"Oooooooooooohh, yesssssssssssssssss, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, damn, yesssssssssssssssss, ugh, ugh, aaaaaaaaaah."

Greg maintained his position above Megan until she had settled down, opened her eyes and smiled broadly, very pleased with herself, and him.

He pulled his deflating cock out of her pussy with a slurp, and repositioned himself to lie next to her on the bed, putting his arms around her and holding her close. Before doing so, he checked to see if she might be bleeding excessively, and was relieved to see evidence of only minor spotting.

"Megan, that was incredible, absolutely incredible. I'm such a lucky guy to have a goddess like you to love and to cherish."

"Oh, my darling, I'm the lucky one. That was so much better than I ever imagined it would be. I love you so, so much. Just hold me and never let go, I'm in heaven with you by my side."

Megan admitted that she was a little sore 'in there,' and after lying in each other's arms for a lengthy period of time, they cleaned up, dressed and left, not wanting to aggravate her soreness.

The young couple made love, and fucked, many times after that first day, learning new and different ways to please each other, but none compared to the special nature of that first time.

It was another three months before Greg was named personal assistant to the president and CEO, and his salary leapt into the six-figure range. Soon thereafter, the couple formalized their marriage plans by announcing their engagement.

They were married a year later, have since had three children (two cute little blond girls and a dark-haired boy) and are currently living happily ever after...

Finis

For those of you who may be curious or interested, the song 'Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah' which played in the minds of Greg and Megan during their euphoric, happy moments won an Academy Award in the 1940's. It was the featured song in the Walt Disney classic movie 'Song of the South,' which was first released in 1946 and re-released four times since:

Any and all comments are appreciated.