All Comments on 'Sonja'

by DaveDevlin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WTF!?!?

THE END!!! That's it??? No "To Be Continued", or anything else????? Loved the story, but you need to end it another way. What if they were victorious?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great

fuck that better not be the end you cant end a story like that you cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Come on I want a sequel

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 10 years ago
Disappointing

Even with the few mistakes you had a good story going. But the sudden ending after such a build up is unsatisfying, for you've brought the reader along and then cut them loose with no respect for their interest or time. And it was ultimately a betrayal of how the characters were written to that point. For paragraphs, Sonja was a hard fighter and a strong woman. Then three lines and "they were captured"? No fight, no resistance? That's it? Kraig didn't do much, but what you did to Sonja was a disservice to the character and to the reader for enticing them along for the cheap shot ending. It's like you got bored with your own story and couldn't figure out how to end it.

For the writing, I'd give you 4 stars. But for resolution? I would give that a 0, and the average thus being 2. For whatever reason, there are NO ratings on this page, so no score at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous