All Comments on 'Sons 19th Birthday'

by LovingThis100

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If this is true...

Like the note on the top of your story says, then why does your profile say you're a female?

Either you're profile is lying or your story disclaimer is lying.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
The story reads as if it is a fantasy and a nice fantasy at that.

A little confussed as to how old she was when she had her son and as to how old he actually is

I thought the was turning 18, but the last line of the story said he was 19.

A nice erotic story with the son finally getting to fuck his mom.

I enjoyed the story, and thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
@If this is true...

@If this is true......his mom found out he raped her and cut it off..lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
get your story right

I had good expectations but they were spoiled by inconsistency. Is the boy Kale or Daniel? Is he 19, 18 or 17 years old? These little details matter as the readers mind is drawn away from the story wondering about these things.

Good attempt, but needs proof reading (in the forums) and a bit of polishing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Grow up

...seriously. Just grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't write anymore

What a waste of time. Proofread, it helps.

2275jr2275jralmost 12 years ago
it was her first story. sound as if your all mr perfects you need to grow up a lot.

I for one loved the story and would love more parts of your brilliant first story,

but then i am not a critic and believe in giving every one a chance ,

so i say well done on this story sons 19th birthday . and please don't listen to the

sad men that just love to be a mr big in the play ground .

GDesmondGDesmondalmost 12 years ago
Another Author...

...attempting to pass himself off as a female. Sex with mom seems to be the fantasy of many young boys. While I don't wish to be harsh or nip the enthusiasm of a budding writer, if you are going to write as a female you will need to be more focused and patient with the story development. However, it is also wise to remember that not everyone is meant to act on their fantasy and submit a story simply because they have an erection; some should simply enjoy the stories others have written. If mom continues to come home well over the limit then have the descency to get her to her own bedroom, remove her clothing, and kiss her good night. In the morning she will not remember you stripping her naked or that you kissed her kitty sweetly before turning off the light....but trying to remember will certainly be cause for some stress.

G

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yo what

What the fuck man?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I thought it was pretty good. I'd have preferred that he didn't wear a condom and filled his mom's cunt with cum, maybe even got her pregnant. But the story stopped too soon. Write a sequel. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't listen to the nay sayers!

The harsh criticism of your work is unjustified. They sound like they should be professional writers. If they were, they wouldn't be so hard on your written word. They would have offered constructive criticism. So do not pay any attention to them. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good read

nice story as one of the other reply's said it was a little short and it would of been nice if there was no condom in the deal but over all nice read keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pay Attention to Details

At one time mom calls you "Kale" at another, she calls you "Daniel". What's up with that?

PFDIIPFDIIalmost 12 years ago
Good story

Seems like you should finish the story. DID she wake up, did she like it, did they do it again, did he turn her into his cum slut bitch, did his new girlfriend approve, did his girlfriend do her, ?????????

Time to go back to work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More...

I agree, you should add more to this story. Let us know if she really wanted and liked this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love unintentional humour!

"But anyway, back to my cock size. I guess that's why my girlfriend was so upset when I broke it off with her."

Pity you skipped the bit about the surgeon sewing it back on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I really hope this isn't a true story. If it is, turn yourself in to the police.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Screwing my mother

This is a fantastic story. The only draw back was the son should have screwed his mom and shot his load of sperm deep inside mom's pussy withou a condom. I love the story though.

licyou69licyou69almost 12 years ago
I wish...

he had cum deep inside her as well. Loved it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a distracting mess

so Kale (or Daniel) turned 18 on his 19th birthday, while taking advantage of his passed out 34 year old mother? Take time to proofread, please.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 11 years ago
Little bumps in the road.

It's not like you're getting paid for perfection, our being interviewed for a job. This is a beginning, and even I get Excited when reading erotic material; so why can't a writer get flustered when recording the action. Why sweat the small stuff. We ALL understood the intent, and can read between the lines (legs) ... So bring it on - more of the same ... even a Next episode in the life of Kale/whoever.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlabout 11 years ago
Deeeelicious

Beautiful story - but I agree with one of the anonymous comments - the son should have shot his load of thick cum deep inside his passed out mum, would have made the story a whole lot more kinky - I have always said that the best place for a teenager's thick steel hard bare cock is shoved deep inside an older married woman's snatch - hopefully making her pregnant as he pumps her married cunt full of virile potent young cum - then the arrogant teenage lad goes on to fuck more married women - also making them pregnant too !!!!

Thank you for a beautiful Delicious kinky story - made my snatch very wet !!!!

Sarah Leather, London England

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
VERBS

YOU GET THEM ALL INCORRECT.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
What a mess!

Names change, dates change, he new her, etc. etc.

But no matter how messed up the writing is

Rape is still Rape.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
His name was Kale, then it was Daniel

He was celebrating his 19th birthday, then it was his 18th, then it was his 19th, then it was his 18th.

Did anyone proof read this?

Does it matter?

.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Confused

The switching of ages, & when this happened, plus name changes were confusing too me.

That is suposed to be a true story?? Well I have fucked some really drunk cunts, but they all woke up while I banged them.

Because I wanted to fuck my red head Mom, I like the thought of this story, but the way its written, I didn't think it was hot.. It seemed he played around too much, spent time talking about playing with her tits, when he should have just plowed her with that hard on he had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

LovingThis100, I'm bloody disappointed in you and PISSED OFF !!!!! big time as you've changed the age on more than three times and fucked up the spelling so for me you've spoiled a good story please get a PROOF READER in future

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Part 2 should have her waking up and letting them fuck all night and some anal to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very inconsistent

From the name to the age a lot of inconsistencies.

soul71soul71over 6 years ago

So is Kale his middle name or something or what. And the ages just don't match up. However, that being said are my only negatives I have with this story, it was written well for a first person point of view.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 6 years ago
can't be true

Too many mix ups in ages and names,if it was true ,there would be no mistakes about that, I can remember my 1st time, age,names and place where it happened, that is something you never forget and mix up.Also, if this was true, it was rape not incest and should have been posted in rape stories and you should have your dick cut off for raping your mom if true.

LiterateHellspawnLiterateHellspawnabout 3 years ago

While his inner narrative really seems to run a bit rough in my own opinion, and r\there's something wrong with his motor control, I enjoyed the adventure and admired his understanding of his mother's true purpose. It was good initiative on his part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a considerate son, used a condom whilst raping his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Im sure he fucked her alot more,but bareback

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should have filmed his mom asleep grabbing his penis for proof she started it. Then ram his penis in her pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovingThis100@LovingThis100
12/27/2023 Update: - Working on something new - Mrs. Young: 7th and final chapter is pending at this time * Amateur writer here. I have a day time job and this is a hobby. Thank you for being kind :) I like to write realistically. I enjoy reading any feedback and will respon...