All Comments on 'Son's 2nd Halloween Party'

by centrum1000

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dumb as they come

whoremommy for the males of the town.poor son.

1sickbastard1sickbastardover 13 years ago
Yaaawwn

Two floozies engaged in luke warm sex sequences loosely connected by a thin plot. The charactors are 2 dimensional (if that). Incest stories are just not your bag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Take it further

Love this story, please take it further. Fantstic.

VampireX07VampireX07over 13 years ago
YES, Take It Further

Must have the girls go to the frat house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fucking Slut

I seriously hate shit like this what is up with people being into sluts like this?!?!?!?!?!?!

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 13 years ago
Please Take it Further

I really liked the story as long as the mom was anonymous. Unfortunately, you could not resist turning her into a full-blown slut. The last thing a mother should ever do is fuck her son's friends or even his acquaintances. And now she is planning to do all of them with no regard as to how that will affect her son.

Please continue and have the mother and her friend in the middle of a huge frat house gang-bang. Then have her son walk in as the invited guest of an unknowing frat brother. The frat brother takes him up to a woman facing away, riding one dick with another up her ass and blowing on a third one. The frat brother says, see, this is the hot bitch I told you about. She said she would fuck us all.

At that, the woman spits the dick out of her mouth and turns around to check out the new arrival. Mother and son's eyes meet and the son screams "Mom, you are the whore he was telling me about? What the fuck are you doing?"

He turns around and strides out of the house. By the time she is able to extricate herself, get cleaned up and dressed and drive home, there is nothing there but a note on the table.

Her son wrote "I can't believe you would do that with my friends. I suppose I could accept you being a whore but not when it ruins all of my friendships. I can no longer face any of those guys. I will leave them to you as I cannot stay in this town. I have to start a new life elsewhere and make new friends. Now that you have all of those boys, I am sure you will not miss me. Enjoy the rest of your life."

Finally, show her spending the rest of her life in a stupor, wondering if her son is going to call her today, unable to even enjoy sex because of what her last round had cost.

Yes, please, definitely continue the story on to its logical conclusion and give the slut the justice she appears to so richly deserve. I would give that 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

did the son really know it was his mom or was he role playing

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

as a gay man i found this strangely erotic

MattAkerMattAkerover 11 years ago

Got to say I agree with BetterEnding... Most of your stories have gotten 5 stars from me, this one only yields 3 though... Incest is what this is listed under, not groupsex... Her banging his mates will have severe repercussions... Absolutely hated the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it's an interesting story, and...

I do like the image of the mother upside down, her panties yanked off, and her cunt open to the breeze and exposed to all those horny boys. But I agree with the readers who think that her campaign to get fucked by dozens of boys is wrong. It's demeaning to her own son Mark. It's Mark who came out of the woman's mommy-hole, and as her own boy, it's his right alone to stick his hard young cock up his own mother's twat. Her twat shouldn't be made into a communal cumdump, it should be reserved for all the warm creamy semen Mark's got in his hot young balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2

I agree with "Interesting Story". Incest should be intimate; don't make it a gangbang. And don't continue this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stick with gangbang slut stories.

Stop trying to dress em up as incest ones cuz you don't have a clue about realistic mothers or semi-normal young men. Passing off bad internet porn scenes as "real" lit tales only takes it so far.

Readers who only want a quick stroker don't care about who the "actors" are in your story. Saying she the dude's suburban mommy then she's acting like an average porn-slut in the next line is pretty lame.

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
could have been better

I thought you may had a chance with these stories after the first one when you put in the mother and son hooking up I get the wild fuck between them cause they could have been horny but in this one you fucked it up you went from an possible intimate incest story in one line to making the mother a two bit slut in the next line if you would have kept it one way or another you may have had a decent enough story

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
could have been better

You should have stuck to one or the other either kept it an incest story kept a quick jack off too story about a kids mother who is a two bit slut instead of making it a incest story in one line and a story about a mother who is a slut fucking anyone in the next line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good one

She sounded like she enjoyed her sons cock.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
WOW

What a bunch of scum of the earth sluts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Loved everything about it except the part where she gets caught. I'd rather she received the invitation to the frat parties anonymously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Confusing

Some details match up with #1. Some don’t...

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Loved every part EXCEPT NOT TELLING HER SON

Don't like his Mother becoming the COMPLETE TRAMP SLUT.

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 3 years ago

very hot, but was hoping she would whip her mask off just about the time baby boy was coming inside her luscious dripping , clutching pussy.... So, when do we get to see number three?

ryantrixryantrixover 2 years ago

Why even bother with Mom/son story, she is just a whore and Milf.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/10/2022) I gave “Son's Halloween Party” five stars. But this story was a disappointment. The Author should have tagged it slut-mommy or gangbang mommy. I wouldn’t have read it and left it alone. But I did so I rated it accordingly. One Star. Not my cuppa tea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous