All Comments on 'Son's Christmas List'

by Seethru57

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Started out with promise

but never quite made it. Personally, and I hate to discourage anyone from writing, I would have preferred more tension building. So, Mom is an acomplished cocksucker but perhaps son could have stumbled on a note, or a letter long forgotten, that clued him in. Perhaps she could have discovered a secret list of his which included his desire for a blow job. And, perhaps Dad could have been more sympathetic and slowly worked into being a loving and encouraging partner. I think the dialogue could have been very torrid between the two, with Mom finally admitting that yes, she was an excellent cocksucker, something she was proud of. Leave the camera out, and especially the suck job outside the house. Concentrate on her dealing with her guilt until christmas morning. That's when the cocksucker takes over, That's when she places a good christmas morning kiss on her son's gleaming, flared head as a nasty bubble of eighteen year old cum oozes out and smears itself across her cheek. That's when Dad looks at her when she smiles at him and tells her to suck. It's got to be a nasty, nasty contrast to the happy home and the battle of conscience. None of this down the throat cum shot, but rather a full blasting of thick ropes of young pungent sperm to salute mom's cocksucking skills. Let dad congratulate her while she holds up a fingers all webbed in cum. Anyway, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good beginning..but then

good beginning..but then it became ordinary..for women/moms like myself..your intended scenerio was hottt..but you never really put it out there..would have ben soooo much hotter had the dialogue been so much nastier& sex charged between she and john...regarding bian's wish..and then even more sex charged when she and brian got together..and john should have been really letting mom and son know how hot the action was..and when the 3some occured..should have been all out hottttt and nasty...hope you continue to tell us more about this family..and please..once again for hot women/moms like myself and "mom" in your story..get brian and john into some first time dad/son bi action with mom being their total cumslut..

naughtyone911naughtyone911over 14 years ago
Made me horny

I so love stories about married women or married men screwing while the spouse consents and actually gets off watching! This was a great story. It actually made me wet my panties with my juices! Incest is so exciting to me.

Beth

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Damn good story,well written, and erotic

A very erotic storyline, and the whole story was well presented. Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story

Love the son fucking his mother with the fathers blessing and encouragement - she's obviously one hot bitch who appreciates lots of cock, especially if they're big and attatched to her son! Wish we'd got to the stage where he fucked her though.

rock060752rock060752about 14 years ago
How does the New Years party go

The mom invited the toy store clerk to a New Years party. Who else cums?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
a tale of modern up-to-date family fuckers

This is a brilliant story by a gifted and prolific author. It is also very topical, concerning as it does a modern liberated family where, like in so many tens of thousands nowadays, no one has any inhibitions about making real good use of family cock and family cunt. Why the fuck not? Cocky Brian, the big handsome 18 year old, tells his mother he wants a blow job for Christmas. Dad thinks it's a great idea, even picturing their boy fucking his mother by the Christmas tree. Mom is wild to suck off her boy's big dick, especially when he proudly lets his mother see it hard in his pants. She can't wait for Brian to get his outsized cock down her throat and fill her belly with huge doses of his hot young semen. She's in a frenzy to taste her son's creamy sperm just because it IS her son's sperm. Mom gives her son what every boy wants, for Christmas and every other day, a loving blow job from the family cunt, his own mother. Mom means to have her boy shove that magnificent prick of his where it belongs, right up her motherly twat! Dad sure wants to watch that, the best thing a father can ever see, as he eggs his son on while he jerks himself. And the family fuckfest goes on and on...

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
xxxmas

Didn't like the family aspect,gave it a slightly sleazy spin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

mom is a cum guzzler

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

I have often wondered if my ex-wife (she's HOT!!!) and our son did the same thing as the story...I hope so!!! We'd all spend time together naked every day, so....

I gave this story a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pity Seethru57 seems to have retired

While the story, at least as it was set up, seems to have reached a solid conclusion, there seems to be more that can be added. a sequel, especially the New Year's Eve party and when she tells them how she got the game.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Useless slut who suck shit before his son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mother

Now that is keeping it in the family.at least she gets fucked in the cunt and ass at the sametime now.I remember taking on my aunt with friends I walked up to her grabbed her ass she looked at me said what the fuck do you think your doing.said we are here to fuck you and you said anytime.she looked at me said you bastard you told them.I said yep told my friends grab which they did put her on the floor and we took her clothes off her.one guy said look at those dark brown nipples and hairy cunt.I told them time to gang fuck her before she could move in got on top of her shoved my cock in her cunt started fucking her.she said get off me and I said after I pump a load of cum in you.besides my goal to get her pregnant.once I came in her next guy jumped on her fucked her too.we gangbanged her till she had cum leaking out of her cunt and ass at the sametime.top it off I did get her pregnant now this makes # 7 that is going to pop out of her.she six with her husband and one with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story, but...

What was the point of clearly setting up a second story (the party) if the writer had no intention of posting it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LOL!

wow what a scum of the earth cheating whore. I wouldn't fuck that diseased skank for any amount of money!

mross2004mross2004over 5 years ago

i would love to see this story pick up again mom and son new years eve party

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Blow Job?

MEH! I only want my dick and cum in ONE place, a pussy.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

So fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, sure, every dad lives for the day he can watch his whore wife fucking their son. Not. What the fuck is with these authors?

james1801james18016 months ago

Really enjoyed that. You write well, can't wait to read your other stuff. 👏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous