Sonya's Siren Song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers

"Yes," I answered, "if that's okay."

"Nobody's ever done that," she said, "I'm glad you're the first."

Very gently, I parted Sonya's thighs a little. Their skin was incredibly soft and smooth to my touch, and I kissed her inner lips, just below the hood of her clitoris. Then, I used my tongue to taste her left inner lip, and the fluid that was oozing from her. I brushed her little clitoris with the tip of my tongue, and she flinched, and then I probed the entrance to her pussy with my tongue, tasting the inner walls. Sonya had entrusted this part of herself to me, and I fully intended to give her as much pleasure as I could, before taking my own, but truly, I was so excited, I could have simply mounted her and fucked her without any further foreplay, at that moment.

I was very conscious of that fact that, although Sonya's pussy had been tried and tested, the limits of the pleasure her body could give her were yet to be explored. I began to gently brush her clit with my tongue again, and she responded by moving her hips, and giving out a gasping sigh. I started to very gently suck on her clit, moving my lips back and forth slightly, and Sonya began to move her hips again, making a whimpering sound, "Oh-oh-oh-oh.....," her voice wavering, then she said, as her chest began to heave, "Leon, that's beautiful. Don't stop!"

I kept going, and with her hips gyrating, Sonya clenched both fists across her belly, and said, "Ohh, I love that! I love that!" then after a ragged intake of breath, she called out, "That's so much better," pausing for a gasping breath, "than it is when I touch myself!"

Suddenly, her whole body shook, she lifted her thighs, and bent her knees, and I had to hold her pelvis down to keep my mouth on her clit. With her arms and hands clenched across herself, she made a sound like a small scream, gritted her teeth, and her whole body spasmed once, and she relaxed with a long sigh. I released her clit from my mouth, and looked up at her face.

"Kiss me," Sonya said, taking a quick breath, "Let me taste myself on your mouth."

I moved up to kiss her. It was a deep, wet, sexy kiss, as she used her lips to take as much of her juices from mine as she could. Then, with our faces still close, she said, "You know how I told you I knew what an orgasm feels like?"

I nodded, and said, "Yes."

"Well, that was much better than the do-it-yourself version," Sonya said.

"I'm not finished yet," I said.

"Help yourself," Sonya answered.

It was now time for me to fuck Sonya. I slipped my pyjama shorts off, revealing my hard tool. Sonya looked at it, and then back at me. "That looks big," she said, rather seriously.

I moved between Sonya's thighs, and I saw that the opening of her tight little pussy was pouting just slightly, and glistening with moisture. She was looking at my face, waiting for me to enter her. I placed my cock at her entrance, and eased it in a little way. She took a sharp breath, and said, "Keep going."

I took about six gentle thrusts before I was fully inside her snug, wet pussy, and the inner walls moulded themselves to every contour of my cock, like a silken glove. The slightest movement inside was ecstasy for me, and she said, "That feels huge, Leon."

"It's a very snug fit. That's why," I said, as I took the weight on my elbows, and moved down to kiss her sweet little mouth. I started to move, with just slow, shallow thrusts, allowing Sonya to get used to the feelings before I picked up the pace. She wasn't moving her own pelvis at all, but that was okay because she was only new at this.

"Leon, this feels so good. Is it good for you?" she said, looking up at me.

"It's lovely, Sonya," I said, swallowing, "Just lovely."

"Are you gonna come soon?" she asked.

"Probably," I said, "You're so tight, I'm not sure I can last," I said, truthfully. The snug fit of her beautiful pussy was affecting my self-control, and the feelings were starting to build up inside me. I wanted to make her come first, but she was so incredibly beautiful, and her pussy so tight, wet and warm, that I wondered how long I could last.

"Just go for it," Sonya said, with a little strain in her voice, "I've already come. I'll be okay" She took a shuddering breath, and said, "We've got all night anyway."

I had wanted to hold on, to let her experience an orgasm from a man making love to her, but now that she had invited me to take my pleasure, I increased the pace of my thrusting just a little. I didn't want to hammer her tender young pussy before it was ready for such treatment, but my own body was taking over, moving of its own accord towards the sexual release I was craving. I was thrusting moderately fast and hard, probably harder than I had planned at first, but Sonya seemed okay with the way things were going.

"Are you gonna come soon?" Sonya said, her voice becoming urgent.

"I think so," I said. My own breathing was becoming ragged.

"Leon," Sonya said, her voice a little louder, "I think I am, too. I think I'm gonna come again!"

"That's good! That's great!" I answered. I could hear the strain in my own voice.

"Leon, I can't control it!" Sonya cried.

"Don't try," I said, "Just let it happen." The pleasure was building up inside me.

I kept on thrusting, and Sonya started to make that whimpering sound again, "Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh..." her voice wavering, and catching when she took a breath, her face starting to twist a little, then her eyes widened, and she made that sound like a little scream, again. Her hands clutched at my shoulders, and she began to move her own pelvis to meet my thrusts, crying, "Ohhh, Leon!"

Sonya's pussy was tight enough as it was, but it began to spasm with her climax, and that was it for me. My own orgasm burst and ripped through me, as I spurted my seed into Sonya's beautiful pussy. The hot wave of pleasure that surged through me was almost unbearable, and more intense than any orgasm I had felt for years. I kept thrusting hard into Sonya, as that oh-so-sweet feeling ran its course, and I came back to reality, and she pulled me down to kiss me hard on the mouth.

Her voice was shaky, and her breathing was rapid, but she said, "We came together, Leon. That was perfect."

I could only nod. I could barely speak.

"Hold me," Sonya said, "Hold me, Leon. Hold me all night."

I rolled over to my left, on Sonya's right, in my big double bed, and I put my arms around her lovely body, holding her to me as we dropped off to sleep, and that was how we spent the night. Two people, a girl and a guy, who lived in the same house. A beautiful young siren, and her former guardian, who was certainly no angel.

The sequel to this story is called Sonya's Siren Song -- Part 2

Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers
12