Sophia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers

"Oh God baby, there's nothing in the world equal to this," she cooed.

After inserting and then withdrawing the mammoth muscle from her body several times she was at last fully seated at the base of his jutting tower. She paused to fully appreciate the unbelievable girth of her lover's tool, and enjoy the sensation of her passage as it tightened, and then went loose around it repeatedly. And then Beth began a small, tight, circular motion with her pussy around the object of her very intense affections.

"Do you mind terribly if I join in?" Sophia asked her, softly.

"Not at all Sophia," Beth replied, smiling up at her sexy neighbor.

Sophia now wearing only her high-heels straddled her son's body and moved her mound to within easy reach of Beth's long whip like tongue. Beth placed her small hands at both sides of Sophia's curvaceous hips and drew her forward, as her agile tongue sought her companion's hard clit.

Clint had a bird's eye view of the action above him and noted how it intensified the pleasure at his cock. He began a slow easy movement inside of Beth's smooth gentle passage as he watched the quick, wicked work, of Beth's able tongue above him.

He was able to see Beth's tongue burrow itself deeply in between the ripe lips of Sophia's pussy, and observe its rapid in and out movement, as the little member all but raped Sophia's willing passage. Producing an array of tantalizing, and very sensual utterances, from the full, shapely lips, of his mother's very capable mouth.

Beth shook, and cried out, as she was thrown into a hard minor orgasm that Clint felt convulse around his rapidly pumping cock. Sophia's legs were beginning to shake, as she began to forcefully thrust forward on her lovers lapping tongue.

"Oh Beth, please don't stop now... eat me honey, lap that cunt and make it come sweetie" Sophia cried urged sweetly.

Beth, as always, with perfect timing slowly inserted one very wet finger into the tight asshole of Sophia's backside, as she furiously lashed her pussy with her tongue. Sophia went off like a rocket, saturating the beautiful Beth's face with her thick voluminous fluids.

"Oh fuck baby ... oh fuck, tongue me you bitch!" Sophia screamed, out of her head with the emotional displacement of her usual polite civility.

It was all too much for poor Clint, the tongue, the fragrance, the language and screams, the wet clasping lips, of Sophia's pussy above him. He just lost it, and exploded in Beth's tight gripping cunt, with stream after powerful stream of hot white liquid. He inundated the beautiful green-eyed brunette's clasping cunt with his hot creamy fluids. Until at last, she too was lost in the throes of a wild ass orgasm that ripped her mind apart, and took her body at will.

"Oh you beautiful bastard, I'm coming baby!!" Beth screamed at her Lord.

She never heard him, and her cries never registered with him either. They were both too deeply immersed in the wave of pleasure that swept both of them, far away from the world of polite reality. They had both become wild rutting animals at the mating season, and there only drive was survival of the heard, through the ritual mechanism of pro-creation.

When the tidal wave of passion receded, surrendering control again to their full consciousness. Beth whispered in his ear, "How did I ever survive without you in my life ... I'll be your bitch anytime you want me too Clint," she whispered, as her teeth teased his outer ear.

It seemed to Clint, that the lusty brunette instinctively knew how to manipulate his ego at will, and make him feel good about himself! "Beth you only fuck like a bitch, you're a wonderful and sensitive woman and I adore everything about you!"

"His words pleased her and she responded, "Thank you sir, you're too kind!" she said with a very wide smile.

When they had caught their collective breath somewhat, they moved to the more comfortable surroundings of the living room.

Clint staggered into the kitchen to hustle refreshments for them. They sat together later making plans for their upcoming outing, trying to decide on an activity acceptable to all of them.

The tenacity of all hearts present, was fast forming a cohesive bond of friendship that would last a lifetime.

DuPain
DuPain
95 Followers