All Comments on 'Sophia Pt. 01'

by CastleStone

Sort by:
  • 213 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your stories but…..

Why would his daughters want to take pictures of him naked? LM

SatyrDickSatyrDick12 months ago

[17.06.23]

Great start!

Love this bit:

"They, then instructed me on the proper way to say "high voltage" when singing along to AC DC." - I could just imagine two little moppets sounding like Bon Scott.

The Python Lumberjack Song was great as well!

11/10!!!!!

dgfergiedgfergie12 months ago

I thought a few scenes sounded familiar, this my second reading, The banter between the characters has been fun, THE PIE< THE CAKE were great little gimmicks also. I hope you realize with this type of story you don't really need in long drwn out seex scenes..............................you writing is good without them!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I look forward to the next chaptet. I found his story to be very interseting. Thank you for such a great story of famiy going through a difflcult time.

UncertainTUncertainT8 months ago

I loved reading the first part of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was hard to read because of the poor and over-done use of commas, often breaking the subject and verb in one sentence.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I remember reading this before. First part was pretty good, but the second part with all of the superior acting bitches try to "polish" Don and make him good enough is annoying as he'll.

No stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why is this called Sophia? Did I read too quickly and miss a character named Sophia? Is someone nicknamed Sophia?

huronbeachhuronbeach2 months ago

This is engaging and I like your style. It's nice to read real stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I liked your story but hated the characters. I have never seen such a bunch of terrible selfish Know-it-all user lazy women.

Every single one of the women in this story

used or betrayed Don, even his daughters!

Why do you make every single woman so shallow and selfish? Why do you make Don so naive and foolish?

Look at how he's treated. "Since he was such a good boy" she let him clean her quarter mile driveway. "Then after doing all that work, he made us a late brunch." Two weekends of serving all these women as they lay around and recreate does not make him look like a nice guy, He looks like a fool and the ladies are nothing but selfish Lazy asses. it makes them look really ugly. EVERY WOMAN IN THIS STORY! Let me guess if he's a good servant he's sex WTF..LOL.

Normal men want a whole lot more than what these women offer. Let's invite a man over and we'll sit on our a**** All weekend, and let him do everything. Aren't we wonderful women?!? Please put some nice women in your future chapters. Sadly, I know he's gonna end up with a rich. Know-it-all b**** Who he can be a good boy for? Yuck

KaeyoKaeyo18 days ago

Who is the Sophia in the title?

WetheNorthWetheNorth16 days ago

I would bet that no proof reading was ever done.

What was the reason for putting in those couple of paragraphs of 'Barbara's story'

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

NOTE this is an unfinished story. dont spend many hours and be left hanging.

and Sophia is the actress on the DVD that is being watched.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous