Sophie's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next was the youngest and the shortest, a half-elf by the name of Chika. He had short straight pale blonde hair with a small braid running from the right side of his forehead all the way back to where his short hair ended on his neck. A small white feather was tucked in between the plaits near the end of the braid.

He had not always been a concubine; he had originally been a stable boy in her horse stables, cleaning up after her prized stable animals. Hard labour that had left his five-foot-eleven body tanned and hard from the harsh noon sun; even his boyish baby face and cute Elvin ears were given a healthy golden glow not ever seen on a full-blooded elf.

The reason he had come to be a concubine was because of Sophie's soft heart. She had been down at the stables waiting for her horse to be saddled when she had heard the sobbing in the next stall over, something Chika denies even till this day; being the caring girl she was, Sophie asked what the matter was and Chika, in a moment of weakness, had spilled his guts.

His full-blooded Elvin mother, who had run away from her lordly Elvin family to raise her half-blooded son, had been ill. With her unable to work, it was left to Chika to get a job. All the money he had been earning hadn't been enough to sustain both his rent in her workers' wing as well as sustain his mother's medicine, care, and food. He had been at his wits end. If he couldn't get the money for rent, he'd be fired and kicked out, leaving him with no money and no way to pay for his mother's medication. But if he payed rent to continue working, he wouldn't have enough money to buy his mother's medication.

Sophie had immediately felt sorrow for the boy and his circumstance, and had come up with the idea of Chika being a concubine. Not only would he be payed more, his mother would be able to move into a section of Sophie's citadel that was meant to house the family of her prized concubines, as was tradition.

Chika had gladly accepted and had been moved into the lap of luxury along with his mother.

Sophie had never planned to "consort" with Chika; she had given him the duties of concubine in name only. Even though it was fully within her right to call on him for any of her needs, she was not about to push herself on a male that found her unattractive, even repulsive.

It wasn't until a month later that she found a distressed Chika waiting in her room, demanding why it was exactly she didn't want to sleep with him.

He had been wondering if she had thought him unattractive. He had had the same concerns as her. She had assumed he didn't want to fulfil his role of concubine, and he had wanted to please his lady and mistress in the way a concubine was meant to. He wanted to do his job.

He was her second-favourite lover. His boyish young ways left him fumbling and unsure in his actions; his playful bashfulness had her feeling and acting the age she was. Lifting the stress off her shoulders. He was learning the ways to please her and she was teaching him what she liked a new experience for them both.

She had been a virgin when she entered The Realm, but that had ended quickly; her virginity had been given for a peace and trade treaty with the Numiks.

Not that she had cared; virginity wasn't something Sophie held in high regard, none of that "wait till you find your soul mate" bullshit for Sophie. She had in fact found it a bonus. Not only did she fuck a deliciously sexy prince with a body to die for, but she brought prosperity and wealth to a small village in her domain.

Her people had benefited and she was happy.

Hui was next, a passionate musician who'd been given to her as a welcoming gift from a village on the outskirts of her domain.

He was a forest nymph, completely human looking; long, light, brunette hair hung down to his waist; the top section of hair was held back in a knot, a common Elvin fashion. He had peach-toned skin and stood at six feet. With a slender frame with narrow shoulders and equally narrow hips, he didn't posses her favourite figure, but he made up for it in bed.

Hui had a certain air about him, light, carefree, simplistic and calm like the gentle wind, but he could change into a torrent of passionate tornados as he skilfully and slowly ravished her body. Speaking words in tongues she couldn't understand, driving her into a red haze of pleasure and lust. He had the skill to make her lose herself in him, have hours tick past like seconds. He could satisfy her with a simply flick of his hand, and in the morning he would hold her and stroke her body down from her climax, returning to his soft spoken way. That's what made him her favourite fuck.

The final concubine and the one that always had her blood on fire was Riwa, a tall six-foot-seven pale Adonis. By far the most gorgeous concubine she had and the envy of nearly every court. His tall milky-white body hinted with pale pink, stretched over hard muscle, with no hint of fat anywhere on his body.

Thin silken strands of hair, the same colour of fresh blood, hung to his hips in perfect straight threads; a generous cupid bow mouth hiding a wicked set of fanged canine teeth just waiting to bite.

And that's exactly what they did.

Riwa was her vicious lover, dominating powerful. The sex was animalistic and bloody; they were often left with bruises, bite marks, and loss of blood after a good raw fuck. When she'd had a bad day and needed to let loose, when she needed to be tied down, collared, spanked and have her brains fucked out, it was Riwa she turned to. It was after all, in his nature.

He was an incubus after all.

Deriving his power and feeding his hunger on raw sexual energy was how he lived, he needed to know the quickest and hardest way to get any woman to come, or in a tight pinch, a man. The only reason Riwa wasn't her favourite was because he was gorgeous and he knew it.

His arrogance nearly suffocated her sometimes, yes he was a good fuck, but his mouth ruined him. He was the guy your parents warned you about, the guy you fuck dirty but never take to meet your parents, the guy you have sexually depraved nasty kinky one night stand with, all rolled into one.

Rolling to her side and propping her head up on her balled fist, she viewed her concubines. This was a nightly ritual that let her avoid the shameful feelings she got when visiting the concubine quarters in look of sex as well as the horrible embarrassment she suffered when guards or maids saw her leaving their rooms the next morning.

They would come to her at night, help her change into her night garments, and they'd either tell her about their day or she'd talk about hers. Then when the time came for them to leave, if she wanted to fuck any of them she'd simply ask for them to stay.

With a slight grin, and a thrill of arousal jolting through her body, Sophie wondered which one was going to stay the night.

To be continued~


A/N: SO, tell me? Which one do you want Sophie to fuck? This is where YOU readers get a choice; wanna see some nasty bloody sex with the arrogant Riwa? Or some boyish playful sex with Chika? Maybe some passionate love with Hui? Maybe she's tied and want to be catered to by Tobi? You can decide! Drop me a comment on who you think she should fuck! The most votes wins, but don't worry, she'll fuck ALL of them further in the story~!

Eutopi

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ALL of them

Have them take turns all night long. Maybe into the next day.

AngellisaChunAngellisaChunover 11 years ago
All

chika and riwa they both sound cute

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

RIWA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Chika

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very good

the back story is very insightfull but not to long.good job.and the fact that she's not just the average girl is nice.I personally think that she admit she's on the plump side and is o.k with that makes her very very sexy.and one piece of advice and this is just my opinion if she gives her sisters there comeuppane don't have be like them when or if she does.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dragon Master She is taught submission by a dragon.in NonHuman
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Taken by the Beast Lonely woman gives in to her animalististic urges.in NonHuman
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
More Stories