Sophie's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was swimming with bewilderment by now, but Susie hadn't finished.

"I suggested she thought about it carefully and made a cool and calm decision one way or the other. That if she said no, you and I would understand and would still love her as a daughter; that it was entirely her decision and she shouldn't feel under pressure either way."

"And what did she say?" I demanded, eager to know.

"She said she would think carefully about it. Mike, she hasn't spoken to me about it again so I don't know for certain what she thinks."

I felt crestfallen. How could Susie have told me such a story but without an ending?

"But since then." She continued. "As I said, I've seen all the messages she's been sending out to you; all the open doors and flashes of knickers; all the short skirts and coming downstairs in her night clothes; all those looks across the breakfast table."

"And I missed the significance of them all?" I asked, feeling very stupid.

She nodded.

"Mike, I'm pretty sure she wants you!"

"But I need to be absolutely sure!" I asked. "I can't possibly make a move unless I know for certain. I can't take the chance of ruining my relationship with Sophie through a –misunderstanding on this scale."

Susie thought for a minute.

"I'll go and talk to her in her room now. Go and have a shower – you look hot and sweaty! Neither of us will want to get close to you when you're like that."

And with that she abruptly left me sitting at the kitchen table and went upstairs.

The next twenty minutes were some of the longest in my life. After Susie's footsteps had ceased, I followed her upstairs, straining unsuccessfully to hear the conversation I felt sure was taking place behind my stepdaughter's bedroom door. There were murmurs but no words could be distinguished.

Disappointed, I went into our bedroom and across to the en suite bathroom where I undressed and stepped into the shower. The warm water immediately made me feel better, and as I soaped myself all over I began to fantasise once again about what being in bed with my stepdaughter might really be like.

Images of my sister Sarah flashed through my mind and inevitably to my groin where without my realising it, a huge erection was developing.

I was washing my hair vigorously and hadn't noticed Susie entering the shower room. She, however, immediately noticed both the soap suds on my face and the erection slapping against my lower belly.

"I see you've been - thinking - again!" She shouted above the roar of the water.

I jumped with surprise and quickly and inefficiently tried to wash the soap from my body. I threw open the shower door and stepped naked onto the bathmat, my erection starting to droop with my embarrassment. I grabbed a bath towel and hurriedly dried myself down, at the same time throwing my wife a glance which was loaded with doubt and uncertainty.

"Well? What did she say?" I asked, rubbing myself with the towel until my skin was red.

Susie breathed out heavily. It didn't sound good. My erection drooped further.

"I suppose you might be the luckiest man in England, or perhaps your timing was inspired."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean that the object of your incestuous desire was within hours of giving up on you!"

"What?"

She laughed and sat down on the edge of the bath.

"Your beloved daughter (Susie never referred to Sophie as my stepdaughter) has been trying for nearly two months to show you that your advances would be welcome. You of course didn't notice this.

"Your apparent complete lack of interest in the most precious thing she has to give has hurt her. She thought you didn't want her after all – that you led her on and then rejected her. She was preparing to let her latest spotty teenage boyfriend take her virginity tomorrow night."

"Christ!" Was all I could say.

"So if you don't want to mess things up even further, I suggest you and your lumpy towel get down to her room in the next two minutes!"

I looked down at the tent in the bath towel my revived erection was making and grinned sheepishly. I moved quickly towards the door then stopped suddenly in my tracks.

"And you're sure you don't mind, Susie? You're really sure?"

"I'm sure. I've had two months to think about it too Mike." She replied. I turned back to the door and was just about to go through it when she added.

"Just as long as you always remember who you're really married to, I think it would be good for both of you."

"You're an angel, Suze!" I exclaimed, rushing back and kissing her on the lips.

"Bugger off!" she laughed and I almost ran out of the door. "Be very gentle!" She called after me.

I closed the bedroom door behind me and stood on the landing for a minute, thinking. As you would expect, doubts flooded my mind. What I wanted was certainly not legal – not even natural by most moral standards – but by her own admission it had done Susie no harm; in fact she believed it had helped her.

Did I really have my stepdaughter's best interests at heart? Or was it just my own perverse sexual gratification? Perhaps these thoughts were merely an attempt to make myself believe I had made a rational, sensible decision, but looking back, nothing short of sheer physical force could have prevented me from crossing to Sophie's room and gently tapping on the door.

There was a rustling sound from within and a soft, almost inaudible voice said "Hello?"

I opened the door slowly and poked my head around the edge. The room was dark and there was no sign of movement.

"Princess?" I whispered. "It's me!"

There was a rasping sound as a match was struck and light flared at the bed head. In the red-orange light of the flame I saw my daughter carefully lighting a low, thick candle. Its flame caught and the light in the room brightened a little.

Sophie put the candle down on her bedside table and looked up at me. I was speechless. In the low light her red hair, brushed till it shone, glowed like gold. Her pale skin appeared soft and milky in a picture of sweet, yet definitely accessible innocence.

She was sitting upright in the bed, the single white sheet covering her knees which were drawn up almost under her chin. The sheet's embroidered hem rested on her breasts hiding them from my eyes, but I could clearly tell that, beneath it, she was already naked.

Her mother must have spent some time preparing Sophie for this encounter. I felt a warm glow within me and a pain in my groin as my erection strained against the towel which constrained it.

Closing the door firmly, I crossed the room to her side and sat carefully on the edge of the divan, my towel uncomfortably still over my unconcealable erection. I kissed her on the forehead.

"Mum told me. I've been an idiot, haven't I?" I said.

Sophie looked sheepish.

"I would never call you that, Dad?" she replied, looking very young and very innocent. She looked down at her knees. "I was upset when you didn't say anything though. I thought you might hate me and..."

I put a finger across her lips.

"Princess!" I whispered earnestly. "I could never hate you no matter what you did. And to think you were offering me......" I couldn't finish the sentence, my throat felt so choked up.

Sophie took my hand in hers and squeezed, smiling at me.

"Are you sure? Really sure you want this?" I asked.

There was a pause just long enough to make me believe she really was thinking it over one last time, and then she nodded.

"I'm really, really sure Dad." She replied, squeezing my fingers again.

I smiled indulgently and raised her hand to my lips. I kissed her fingers, then her hand and her wrist as my other hand stroked her cheek. I drew a finger along the line of her jaw, then across her lips, which opened to let her teeth nibble my fingertip.

Releasing her hand, my arm snaked loosely around her neck and drew her towards me until our lips met.

For the rest of my life I will remember every second – every fraction of a second of that kiss; the moment when my lovely stepdaughter changed from my little girl into my lover.

Her lips were cool; her mouth was hot; her tongue astonishingly active against mine. A virgin she might still have been, but she was certainly no stranger to kissing. I pressed my lips onto hers and her hair fell backwards over my arm, its clean, fresh smell filling my nostrils.

Slowly she lowered her arms, and with them the white bed sheet leaving her breasts naked in the candlelight.

My hand rose instinctively to caress them. They felt small and firm under my fingers, with the nipples already erect. I cursed the rough skin of my hands as my palms cupped and gently kneaded them.

Sophie's mouth became more active on mine as a tide of desire began to rise within her. Our lips parted and she panted a little, her heaving chest forcing her cone shaped nipples against my hands, increasing her desire still further.

The softness of her flesh under my hands aroused me further. I lowered her head to the crisp white pillow and, stroking her cheek again, lowered my head until my lips found the large, dark circles of her nipples. My fingers raised her breasts gently to my mouth and I flicked my tongue lightly over each nipple in turn. I could hear her breathing quicken as my tongue danced over the hard, dark flesh.

For a few blissful minutes, I suckled softly on my daughter's breasts, drawing each nipple into my mouth, my tongue caressing each delicate tip, my lips sucking gently, my teeth lightly nipping each bud in turn.

Sophie writhed on the sheet, her hands stroking my back and sides. I raised my mouth to hers and kissed her lips again, my tongue seeking hers deep in her fresh mint-flavoured mouth. As we kissed, I slid my left hand under the sheet and along the soft skin of her thigh.

I drew my fingers slowly in a long line up the inside of her thigh towards her vulva. Instinctively, she pressed her knees together to prevent my touching her most private parts. I smiled at her and lowered my hand to her knees again.

"Are you ok Princess?" I whispered. Sophie nodded.

My hand rose again towards her vulva. Again her legs tightened together but less strongly so this time. I stroked her upper thigh gently then ran my fingers slowly up and down her legs, each gentle stroke pressing deeper and deeper, higher and higher, her legs parting fraction by fraction until my fingers finally brushed against her soft, tightly curled pubic hair.

Sophie froze at the touch of my fingers on her outer lips. I held my hand still, allowing her body to adjust to the feeling as I kissed her deliberately deeply, thrusting my tongue deep into her mouth.

I felt the tension in her body begin to relax and pressed my middle finger between her outer lips, parting them gently. She was hot and wet inside. I felt encouraged. Kissing her lips more gently now, I began to work my finger up and down her slit, feeling her legs parting slowly and her vulva opening like a flower at my touch.

With as much gentleness as I could muster, I slid my finger towards the top of her slit to find her clitoris. It was tiny and took several small circles of my fingertip to locate, but when eventually I touched its delicate underside, my daughter's body jumped in surprise on the sheet alongside me.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked softly. There was a pause then she shook her head.

"Do you want me to stop now?" This was answered by an emphatic shaking of her head.

Relaxing a little, I began to move my fingertip in little circles around her tiny but swelling clitoris, feeling it grow harder and larger at my touch. Sophie's legs opened wider to allow me freer access and she began to moan softly under her breath. I felt her vagina lubricating, her wetness running down my remaining fingers and into my palm. I kissed her breasts, my tongue and teeth toying with her nipples as her excitement grew and grew, her head rocking slowly from side to side on the pillow.

It was time to move on.

My fingers still pressed firmly against her inner lips, I kissed her firm, pointed breasts one last time and slowly planted a line of tiny butterfly kissed across the smooth skin of her belly as I moved my mouth closer and closer to the heat of her vulva. The firm muscles of her skinny tummy emphasised her youth and innocence and brought a lump of emotion to my throat.

I wriggled around the bed until I was kneeling on the floor, my head between her open thighs. I lowered my face to her vulva.

"What are you doing, Dad?" She asked in a hushed, slightly dreamy voice.

"Shhh Princess!" I whispered. "Trust me – you'll love it!"

And with that, I gently teased open her puffy outer labia revealing her red, wet core. I could smell the sexiness of her arousal against the sweet aroma of bath oil on her skin.

I breathed heavily onto the puffy outer lips of her vulva. She shivered a little.

"What are you......."

My tongue toyed with her tightly curled pubic hair and tickled the hairless crease where her thigh met her vulva.

"Oh!....." She said almost in surprise. She hummed under her breath, sounding so young but feeling so much a woman to me.

Then, in a single stroke, I ran the tip of my tongue from the base of her slit upwards until it danced over her tiny hard clitoris.

"Oh My God!"

Sophie's body convulsed on the bed. She sat bolt upright and grabbed my hair with both hands.

"Princess! Did I hurt you?" I asked for the second time.

She did not reply but I felt her painful grip on my hair relax a little as she lowered herself to the pillow again.

My confidence restored, I returned my attention to her vulva where, with even more care, I began to lap at her inner lips.

"OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod!"

This time the pleasure in her voice was unmistakeable. I slid my palms under her soft buttocks and lifted her sweetness to my mouth. Gently, gently I lapped again at her inner lips, and upwards until the tip of my tongue found the hood of her clitoris. I worked my tongue under the hood, then round in circles until I brought it upwards in a long stroke along its underside.

Sophie convulsed on the bed once again and a loud squeal shattered the silence in the room. The sudden noise surprised me but held her buttocks in my palms and kept on licking and kissing my daughter as her pleasure mounted, dipping my tongue into her vagina with each stroke, feeling the resistance of her intact hymen against its tip as I teased her.

Her hands gripped my hair tightly again as tremors of what was perhaps her first climax passed through her body. Sophie began to moan loudly – a strange, unfamiliar sound, almost like an animal in pain and I realised she was probably at least as scared by these new sensations as she was aroused. She squealed loudly as once again my tongue enveloped her hard clitoris.

"Are you alright?" I suddenly heard from the doorway behind me as Susie peered around the door's edge.

I froze, trying to imagine my wife's response at seeing my head buried deep between her daughter's thighs. But I needn't have worried.

"Mmmm Mum." Sophie mumbled, waving her hand in Susie's general direction as if to summon her closer. Susie, her white bathrobe wrapped around her, stepped quickly over to the bedside and held her daughter's hand tightly.

"Do you want Daddy to stop, darling?" She whispered. Sophie shook her head.

"N....No....Yes......No, not now you're here mum."

Her head fell back onto the pillow and without speaking, I turned my attention back to the moist triangle between her thighs, licking again and again. The taste was unlike any I had experienced before or since – the unique flavour of a young girl's body preparing itself for its first penetration.

I lapped; I licked; I circled; I drove my tongue as far into her vagina as her hymen would allow. Sophie gripped her mother's hand tightly as her body trembled and shook, the moisture in my mouth changing in taste and texture as her excitement rose until I realised that I was in danger of cumming myself before the most important deed had been done.

Reluctantly raising my head from her wide spread thighs, I slid up the bed alongside Sophie's trembling body until my eyes were alongside hers. Her face was flushed pink, as was her chest. There were beads of sweat on her forehead.

"It's time Princess." I whispered. "Are you still sure?"

The look in my daughter's eyes as she replied almost brought tears to mine.

"I'm sure Dad. Please!"

I looked at my wife for final reassurance. Susie smiled and nodded too.

The towel around my waist had long since fallen away and my erection had become painfully hard. I knelt again between my daughter's thighs and, taking my weight on my left arm, used my right to guide the red, swollen head of my cock towards its goal.

Sophie grasped her mother's hand tightly as I gently slid the head of my cock up and down her moist slit until its head nestled against her inner lips and parted them. Her tiny, delicate hymen obstructed the way – insubstantial, paper thin but psychologically as strong as a steel door.

"Last chance to change your mind!" I asked one last time. Sophie smiled and I saw her grip on Susie's hand tighten.

Then, with all the love, care and bodily control I could muster, I gently but irresistibly pressed myself forwards. There was the softest, sweetest, surprisingly strong resistance from her hymen which made me pause. I pulled back then pressed forward in small, jerking movements, each one a little stronger than the last until it finally yielded and my cock sank half way into my daughter's beautiful body.

Beneath me, Sophie gasped aloud and her body went stiff. I head Susie gasp too as Sophie's knuckles turned white, so tightly had she gripped her mother's hand. I paused, watching my beautiful daughter's face contort in sudden pain, then slowly begin relax as her body adjusted to the unfamiliar invasion into its most private part.

As the tension began to leave her body, I pulled back before gently pressing myself forwards, inch by inch, deeper and deeper into her vagina, feeling her gasp, tighten and relax, gasp, tighten and relax with every inch of my penetration. After what seemed like an age, my groin finally ground up against her pubic mound; my dark, wiry pubic hair meeting her sparse fiery red triangle.

To my astonished delight I realised I had buried the full length of my cock in my daughter's vagina. She had given me the most precious thing she had to offer – her virginity.

I paused, looking down on the sweet face I had known for over ten years. Waves of love and a desire to protect her washed over me. Her eyes opened slowly. There were tiny tears in their corners. Looking deeply into her eyes, I drew myself slowly back until just my head was inside her then pressed forwards again.

This time, my cock slid smoothly its full length into her body until with a soft wet sound, my adult body pressed against her sweet child like one again and the thick base of my shaft stretched her newly awakened entrance. Sophie grunted and bit her lower lip, her grip on her mother's hand tightening once again.

"That's good darling!" Susie whispered to her. "The painful part is over now. Just try and relax and let your father make you feel good."

Sophie nodded, her teeth still clamped hard on her lower lip, her body still tense. I pulled back and gently but firmly thrust forward again. She was so tight around me I realised that at this rate I would cum very quickly. Perhaps that was best for her first time.

I thrust twice more and felt her body begin to relax. Her thighs parted further and when I thrust a third time, I felt myself go perceptibly deeper into her until my swollen head met an obstruction deep within her which could only have been her cervix.

This time Sophie squealed with surprise.