Sophie's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still OK, Princess?" I asked softly. She smiled and nodded, looking across at her mother for reassurance.

Twice more I thrust myself into her, each time the wetness around my shaft increasing and the slapping sound growing louder. I found a slow rhythm, moving in and out at a pace which I thought would be just fast enough to bring her pleasure, but still slow enough to prevent me cumming too soon.

Sophie began to moan in time with my thrusts, her back arching a little. Releasing her mother's hand, she reached up with her fingers and clumsily stroked my chest, her fingertips wrapping themselves in my body hair. My pace increased as I began to lose control of myself and I felt her vagina tighten around my shaft as her body tensed again.

The wet, slapping noises increased in volume and frequency and I heard my daughter begin to moan louder, her voice catching in her throat. I looked downwards to the source of my pleasure and saw my long, narrow shaft plunging into her body, covered in the pale pink foam of her juices tinged with blood.

Sophie's eyes flew open wide, her knees bent, legs spread even wider apart and her hands grabbed the sheet beneath her as the weight of my body collided with her soft frame. Her head was flung backwards, her mouth open in a silent scream as her first, frightening climax began. She shook, shuddered and her face and upper chest flushed bright pink.

"OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod!"

The words were barely decipherable but were music to my ears.

"Daddy! Mommy!" She garbled as a second wave washed over her young body.

Suddenly it was all too much for me. Losing control completely, my body of its own accord began the fast, hard, deep thrusts that would bring me to a rapid climax.

"Remember to pull out!" My wife Susie whispered hoarsely, recognising how close to ejaculation I was. I barely heard her - the extreme pleasure was washing over me in waves and drowning out all other sensations.

"Mike! Pull out! Now! She's not on the pill!" Susie said much louder but it was no use. My body was on auto-pilot and my climax began in earnest.

A knot of fire appeared in my lower back, spread through my thighs and into my groin and, as I lost the last vestiges of control of my body, it began to thrust wildly into my daughter's softness in time with the hot spurts of a painfully large, messy, noisy ejaculation that shook me from my toes to the hair on my head.

"Oooohhh! Nnnnnggghhhh!"

The voice I heard was mine but yet not mine as hot, burning semen surged through my erection and erupted into my daughter's body. My own body jerked and twitched with the spasms of a climax which tightened my chest so I could barely breathe. Time after time my body spasmed and more semen burst from me until, finally, I began to regain control.

My eyes gradually focussed once again and I could see my daughter's sweet face beneath me in the candlelight. There was more sweat on her pink flushed forehead and her expression was a mix of fear, pleasure and concern.

"Are you OK Daddy?" She asked, her voice trembling. I nodded.

"Are you alright sweetheart?" I croaked. "Did I hurt you?"

"A little." She replied. "But it didn't last long."

I felt myself softening inside her.

"Hold her close, Mike" Susie whispered.

I understood and gently lowered myself onto the rumpled, stained sheet alongside her. My flaccid cock slipped smoothly from her body and a sticky trickle of our combined fluids dripped flowed onto the sheet.

I folded my daughter lovingly in my arms as her emotions slowly calmed down and her body recovered from the shock of its first penetration and climax. I hugged her close, feeling her trembling; breathing in the sweetness of her hair as she buried her face in my chest.

"I love you darling." I whispered into her long, soft hair. We lay in silence, Susie stroking her daughter's hair and back.

After a long while, she whispered in my ear.

"You mustn't let her sleep alone tonight. I'll leave you to it."

I nodded. "Susie I......are you....I mean ....."

My wife smiled at the two of us.

"It's ok Mike. Goodnight." She bent and kissed Sophie on the forehead and silently left the room, closing the door behind her, leaving my daughter and me in her single bed together.

I was awakened later than usual the following morning by the sounds of breakfast being made in the kitchen downstairs. Gingerly opening my eyes, my first thought was 'Where am I?" But I quickly recognised the room as Sophie's.

But what was I doing here?

For an instant I thought that I had enjoyed an unusually vivid dream in the night. A very pleasant dream, but a dream none the less.

But as my memory returned, I quickly became aware of the heat of another human body in the bed behind me. Turning carefully over, I saw Sophie lying next to me, her body mirroring my own like two spoons opposite each other in a drawer.

She was naked. Her eyes were open but her head was still on the pillow, her red hair fanning over the white linen and shining in the few rays of sun that spilled in through a gap in the curtains.

As my eyes focussed on her, she smiled.

"So it wasn't a dream?" I whispered, taking care not to spoil the moment with morning breath.

Sophie smiled and shook her head then wriggled closer to me. My arms instinctively went around her again and pulled her to me. I hugged her tightly.

"Are you ok? Really ok?" I asked. "You don't regret what happened?"

She cuddled closer. "No Dad." She murmured. I felt better.

There was a sound from across the room. We both looked up as Susie quietly opened the door and entered. She wore her bathrobe and carried a tray on which sat three steaming mugs.

"Good morning you two!" She said smiling, sitting down on the edge of the mattress. "How do you feel now?" She asked, clearly addressing our daughter rather than me.

"Fine Mum." Sophie whispered, her voice still unstable with sleep and disorientation. "A bit sore, to be honest." Sophie added with a little embarrassment.

"That's to be expected, love." Susie comforted her. "It will soon pass. I'll give you something to help later."

She passed the tea round. Sophie and I sat up in bed to drink it, Sophie endearingly pulling the duvet up to cover her breasts.

"Losing your virginity is a big thing, darling." My wife continued. "It IS painful at first. But just think how much worse it would have been if you had lost it in a crude fumble in the back of a car with some spotty boy who might hurt you, then leave you and tell all his friends that he's popped your cherry. This way is much better, believe me."

Sophie nodded, her eyes still a little drowsy.

"I understand Mum. I'm sure you're right."

"You've been lucky. You've been introduced to womanhood by someone who loves you, who is gentle and experienced and who knows how important it is to stay close to you afterwards. It's how your Grandad helped me, and I've always been grateful for it. "

I reached across and grasped my daughter's hand. She squeezed my fingers.

"There's just one problem." Susie added.

Sophie and I raised our heads in question.

"Well, your Dad found the whole thing so arousing that he..he.... came inside you, didn't he?"

The awful truth suddenly dawned on me.

"That means we have to get you the morning after pill to make sure you don't get pregnant."

I felt a cold chill pass through me.

"Don't worry." Susie continued, seeing her daughter's consternation. "If you write me a prescription I'll go and get them. I'll pretend they're for me." She turned towards the door then turned back towards us. "And I suppose I'd better get some condoms too. I can't imagine either of you will want last night to be the only time."

Sophie blushed bright red at her mother's words.

"Although you really should go on the pill now, darling. Perhaps your father can write you a prescription too?"

I nodded slowly, still unable to believe what had happened.

"I'd better get dressed, Princess." I said, swinging my legs around and standing up. "I'm due at work this morning. And I'm sure you and your Mum want to talk."

The closeness to my daughter's beautiful body had already brought me half an erection. Embarrassed, I found the towel from the previous night and wrapped it around my waist. The tent was too obvious to hide. I looked at Sophie. We both giggled.

"Will you be ok now?" I asked her.

"I feel fine Dad. No. I feel great."

"Breakfast in ten minutes?" I asked, turning towards the door.

"Dad!" Sophie called from behind me. I turned to face my daughter.

"Thanks!" She said. I flushed red and, smiling, left the room.

Half an hour later, after a quick shower and an even quicker breakfast, I put my head into Sophie's room to say a quick goodbye. Sophie was not there, but my wife was busy stripping the bed.

"Hmm" She said, holding up the bottom sheet. On it was a clear pink oval stain, about six inches across. I blushed when I realised in must have been a combination of my semen and a few drops of my daughter's virgin blood, ground into the linen by our writhing bodies.

"You're an angel, Suzie!" I said, meaning every syllable of it.

"I might well be!" She replied. "But you're late!"

I kissed her full on the lips and rushed from the room, banging on the family bathroom door as I passed and calling out

"See you later Princess! I love you!"

"Love you too Dad!" Came through the door over the sound of running water.

I hurried downstairs, out of the front door and drove too quickly to my surgery, arriving a full half hour late to my patients' disgust.

The whole of the next day passed surprisingly quickly and uneventfully. I wrote the necessary two prescriptions and my wife obtained both the morning after and the contraceptive pills for Sophie, along with a large pack of condoms.

The surgery was very busy and, after a late start, I was detained until well into the evening. It was after dinner, before I was able to talk to Sophie about what had happened. Susie was getting ready to go out to play tennis and the two of us were in Sophie's room again.

There was an awkwardness in the air. Embarrassment along with a strong sexual frisson.

"Princess." I said, struggling to keep my voice sounding normal. "Last night was wonderful for me, and I hope you enjoyed it too. I know your mum has bought all that.....stuff.....today, but you mustn't feel obliged to do it or anything else with me again.

Sophie was listening attentively.

"I want you to know that you are still my daughter and I'm still your Dad. If anything else happens between us it will only be if and when you want it."

She nodded, but still looked a little puzzled.

"I will try and treat you exactly as if nothing had happened, unless you give me a sign that you want otherwise. I won't put you under any pressure. If you want me to be just a Dad again then that's fine."

I looked for encouragement on her face but saw no reaction at all.

"But if you want me to be more than that, then you only have to let me know."

"I understand, Dad." She said in a friendly reassuring voice. It's all so new to me. I don't really know how I feel about it yet."

I ran my fingers through her fine hair.

"Take your time. As long as you need."

I looked around her room, my eye lighting upon the pile of stuffed toys she had scooped from her duvet onto the floor. I picked up a small teddy bear, about four inches long with a loop of cord fastened to the top of its head. My daughter had christened him 'Albert' when I had brought him home from a conference when she had been nine years old.

"Albert can be our messenger." I suggested. "If you want me to be more than your Daddy again, just leave Albert either in the grandfather clock in the hallway, or hang him on your bedroom door and I'll know how to behave for that evening. But I will always be your Daddy the next morning."

Sophie looked as if she was concentrating hard. I continued.

"If you never want me in this way again, I'll understand, Princess and I promise I'll never put pressure on you. It's always your decision."

Susie reappeared in the doorway.

"I know you two have a lot to discuss." She said sarcastically. "But it's nearly eight o'clock and we're due on court at half past, Mike!"

I stood hurriedly.

"Oh God!" I exclaimed and, kissing Sophie on the cheek, I ran from her room, into ours and changed hurriedly into my tennis clothes.

That night, Susie and I had some of the most exciting, adventurous and passionate sex of our lives.

Not surprisingly, I found it difficult to concentrate at work the following day, and when I returned home that afternoon, my wife told me that Sophie had gone to stay with a friend overnight. I felt uneasy.

Sunday was spent doing the garden and washing the cars as would have been done on any normal Sunday, and when Sophie eventually came home at tea time she behaved perfectly normally as if nothing had happened.

In fact, both Sophie and Susie behaved normally for the next few days, causing me more anxiety and unease than if we had had a blazing row. I began to wonder if it really had been a dream, until when I opened the front door after surgery late on the Wednesday evening, I noticed a small Teddy bear in the glass window of our grandfather clock in the hall.

My heart thumped so hard I thought it would explode. Dinner passed painfully slowly, with Sophie and me exchanging meaningful looks across the dining room table. I could barely wait for bed time. Sophie excused herself early saying she was tired and had an early start the following day.

Clearly she had told her mother her intentions because at around 9.30 Susie told me to go and say goodnight to our daughter. As I rose and walked towards the door, as excited as a teen on prom night, she said

"I'll see you in the morning."

Well, to cut a long story short, Sophie and I made love so softly and sweetly that I actually cried afterwards. We spent the night together and the following night too until, the following morning when we came down to breakfast together, my wife reminded us again that she was the woman I had married and she did not want to sleep alone any longer.

Both Sophie and I looked sheepish.

Now we sleep together no more than once or twice a week, Albert the teddy bear signalling Sophie's desire to see me (or not) like a loyal and welcome friend.

And now we live, quite happily, in a 'ménage a trois' in a large house near a small market town. Although my bedroom is primarily the one I share with my wife, I sleep with my daughter at least one a week – sometimes more frequently – with my wife's full knowledge and acceptance. Sophie has a new double bed to make this easier.

Sophie has had boyfriends - some she has even slept with, I know. She is strong and confident sexually which seems to make the boys respect her. I don't feel jealous of them. After all, they can never have the relationship I have with her. Eventually one of them will take her away from me and I'm (sort of) prepared for this.

And of course as Susie says I must always remember which of them I'm married to.

I know it's not a normal happy family. But we are a family and we are happy.

Is it really so wrong?