Sophie's Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing to pound into her Jon reached his peak. Grabbing a fistful of her hair he thrust forward one last time. Pulling her hair back, twisting her head to the side, his mouth pressed against her ear, he came.

As his cock convulsed within her expelling wave after wave of hot cum deep into her he moaned loudly into her ear.

Sophie could feel a wave of triumph pass through her as she felt his warm breath on her ear and his warm cock in her pussy and she smiled to herself.

Jon soon broke out of his trance, his orgasm seeming to have cleared his mind. Panicking he suddenly lifted himself up on his arms, looking down at Sophie’s body beneath him. Scrambling to his feet his cock sliding from her he stood back. She just lay there in the straw, flat on her front her legs spread, her pussy weeping cum, his cum.

Jon turned and ran from the stall leaving his clothes where they lay.

Sophie continued to lay there a look of total satisfaction on her face. In her mind she knew her plan was beginning to work.

The next morning Sophie relaxed in her bath enjoying the feeling of the warm scented water on her skin. The red marks on her body where the straw had scratched where clearly visible how her father had not noticed she didn’t know. How she hated him, she recalled how he had come to her again last night.

She had lain in bed watching television. A loose silk slip covering her upper body, her legs hidden beneath the covers. Her windows all open, how she loved the feel of the cold night air as it breezed into her room. The cold had hardened her nipples and they stood out through the delicate silk.

The knock at the door had startled her, but she simply turned her head to look as the door opened. It made a gentle noise as it moved across the thick carpet. Then the footsteps and soon he was standing in the doorway closing the door behind him.

Repulsed by his arrogance, he simple came to her room naked. No attempt made to hide his intentions. He smiled darkly, how she hated him, knowingly inside though she too smiled, soon she would get to him.

She remembered how he walked to her bedside and just stood there. His limp cock thrust towards her face. She recalled how she leaned towards him, taking him in her hands and then her mouth.

As soon as he was hard she rolled onto her side, bending at the waist she offered herself to him. His rough hands on her hips pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. Crouching at the side of the bed he forced himself into her.

Sophie winced as she remembered the pain he caused. He then roughly fucked her groping at her breasts through the silk and pulling at her hair. She was glad when he came, as she knew he would soon be gone, and he was.

Climbing from the bath she lightly dried herself before putting on a long flowing silk robe. Walking through the house Sophie could not help but wonder why her father wanted to fuck his daughter. True he had been without a wife for almost ten years since her mothers death, but he had money and good looks for a man his age. He could get any woman he wanted.

Sophie thought how although to everyone outside he showed his love for her with gifts. Ever since her mothers death she had always had whatever she wanted. Really she often suspected that it was just to keep her out of his way.

She recalled her early childhood as she walked out of the house and along the side of the pool. She thought of how much fun she had had with her mother, thinking about it she could not really recall seeing her father at all. The first vivid memory of him was at her mothers funeral. Ever since then he had been around but she was always too preoccupied with the gifts he brought her to care.

Only now these last few weeks had he begun to take an interest in her. Only when she brought around boys. It was as if he only took an interest in her now others did.

She had heard nothing more from her lover that had fled her room that night, fled from between her legs, only to replaced by her father.

Sophie wandered on down toward her stables. Walking in she began looking round until she found what she was looking for.

Jon turned round as she entered the tack room where he was tending to her saddle. He looked at Sophie anxiously as she walked toward him, he opened his mouth as if to speak.

Sophie simply lifted her finger to her lips. Standing just inches from him she slowly opened her robe, lifting it open exposing the pale mounds of her breasts, her flat stomach and the soft down of her pussy.

Kneeling before him she swiftly opened his trousers, pulling his cock free it was already beginning to harden beneath her touch. Caressing it between her hands she felt it grow harder and longer, Jon began to sigh heavily.

Extending her tongue Sophie touched the head of his cock as if tasting it before lowering her head down. She began to suck greedily her hands massaged the base of his cock and his balls as her head bobbed up and down.

Jon soon began to moan loudly he reached his hands out and began to run his fingers through her hair. Sophie quickly swatted his hands away from her. He dropped his hands back to his sides. All she wanted how was to feel the cock in her mouth to feel in control.

With laboured breathing Jon soon reached his climax, pulling her head back Sophie continued to pump his cock with her hands as it began to spurt. Long white spurts shot out onto her bare chest, running down her torso towards her navel.

As the last dribbles of cum ran from his cock Sophie took him back in her mouth, tasting the last of his cum, licking him clean.

Standing up Sophie took a cloth from a nearby bench and wiped the remaining cum from her body. She then simply closed her robe and left the tack room. Jon just stood there his limp cock still hanging from his trousers.

So it continued for the next few weeks, everyday Sophie would go to the stables and fuck and suck Jon. Then at night, every night, her father would come to her and take her. After a time she began to prepare for him, expecting him, making herself wet.

Then one day as Sophie walked out to the stables she saw a van parked out in the yard. She smiled inwardly to herself, this would be her last test she thought to herself, then she would be ready.

Although slightly nervous the past few weeks had give Sophie confidence in her ability to control men as she desired.

Adjusting the straps of her halter neck top Sophie gentle brushed her hands down over her breasts and across her flat stomach. As she turned into the stable door her loose combat trousers scrapped across the stone cobbles, as she wore no shoes.

Moving through the stables Sophie was drawn to her destination by the noise. Turning at the entrance to Panther’s stall she looked at the strong man bent over with her horses hoof in his powerful hands.

“Morning Sam,” she called brightly leaning up against the frame of the stall.

Looking up from his work. “Good morning Miss,” he replied before lowering his head back to his work.

Sam was the farrier a strong well built man and also not that bad looking in Sophie’s opinion. He stood just over six feet with powerful broad shoulders, his rough black hair was slightly balding in the middle despite his relatively young age.

Letting Panther’s leg fall from his grip Sam stood up. “Nearly done now Miss,” he said, “should be out of your way in a couple of minutes.”

“Oh don’t worry,” she said flashing a smile at him, “I’m in no rush. I like to watch you work.”

Sophie walked into the stall and lent up against the cast iron trough at the far end. Her hands out to either side, her fingers twisted into the bars of the metal and she thrust her chest forward.

Sam continued his work occasionally he would glance back toward Sophie and she just beamed a smile back at him. He couldn’t help but look at her chest as it was pushed forward against her top, but he just smiled to himself as he continued to work.

As he finished his work Sam stood upright, turning to put his tools away he was met by Sophie who had snuck up close behind him.

Sam took half a step back in surprise, Sophie just eyed him and gave a half smile out of one side of her mouth. She took a step forward bringing her body just inches from his. She looked up into his face, he looked down into her face and then his eyes wandered down to her chest, he could see right down between her breasts.

Picking his eyes up Sam looked directly into Sophie’s gaze, trying to read her thoughts. He felt the familiar feeling of arousal begin to stir.

Sophie was the first to make a move as her hand gently brushed against the front of Sam’s trousers. He knew now the game was on. He had often thought about Sophie when he came to her stables but never dreamt of trying it on.

Reaching forward Sam placed his strong rough hands on Sophie’s waist and looking deeply in her eyes for any sign of objection began to lift her top. As her breasts sprang free Sam tossed the top to the floor and placed his hands back on her waist.

Slowing moving them up Sam grazed the underside of her breasts, Sophie giggled lightly. She let him continue to slowly explore her breasts loving the feel of his rough hands on her soft skin.

Suddenly Sophie jumped back from him and screamed startling Panther. “Jon,” she screamed, “Jon!”

Sam just looked on dumfounded, then suddenly Sophie jumped towards him her arms round his neck locking herself onto his body.

Sam suddenly threw her to the ground, with the force of being thrown Sophie rolled in the straw and hit the wooden wall just as Jon ran into the stall.

Everything just stopped for a moment as they all looked to each other. Jon stood in the entrance to the stall a look of surprise on his face. He looked down at Sophie as she lay in the straw naked from the waist up, her hair dishevelled with bits of straw. Sam stood there the same dumfounded look on his face.

Sophie slowly got to her feet. Brushing some of the straw from her she made no attempt to hide her breasts.

“You alright Miss,” stammered Jon.

“Yes, yes, I think so Jon. I’m so glad you’re here,” she said moving towards him. “Sam here thought he could get something for free.”

Sam just stood blankly looking at Sophie as she stood next to Jon placing her arms across her chest. He stammered trying to speak but he could think of nothing to say, his thoughts tripping over themselves in his head.

“I’ll make this easy for you Sam,” Sophie said strongly, “Jon has just seen you try and attack me and if you say otherwise, to anyone, I will go straight to my father and Jon will back me up.”

Sam just stood and nodded his understanding.

“Now, I know what you want, and you can have it, but remember you play by my rules.” Sophie walked out from behind Jon. “You so much as suggest to anyone what happens here then I go to my father.”

The blank look on Sam’s face showed his utter confusion.

“I’ll put it simply,” Sophie said a soft rasp in her voice, “you get to fuck me, but you can never tell anyone. You understand?”

“Yes,” stammered Sam, his predicament dawning on him but his excitement growing as her words, “fuck me,” resonated round his head.

“Good then,” Sophie laughed, “I want both of you to strip naked, last one in the next stalls a sissy.” Sophie giggled as she vaulted the divide between Panther’s stall and the empty one next to it.

Sophie spun round in the empty stall waiting for her men to join her. Jon already knowing the drill was the first to appear walking through the entrance to the stall. His cock swinging before him had already begun to harden.

Sam entered the stall behind Jon, he still looked a little uneasy. Sophie almost gasped but managed to contain herself as she saw Sam’s cock.

Although he was a he was a large man anyway his cock seamed huge to her. Even though it was not yet hard.

“Come and get it boys,” Sophie taunted squeezing her breasts and brushing her hand down to her crotch. Hooking her thumbs into the belt loops of her trousers and pushing them down exposing the top of her black thong.

Jon knowing the drill walked towards Sophie, although a little put off by Sam being there he knew he had no choice and might as well make the most of it. Walking round the back of her he placed his hands on her breasts and pressed his growing cock against her ass.

Sam looked on his excitement starting to return as he watched Jon’s hands slide over Sophie’s bare torso. He walked towards them, towering over Sophie as stood just inches from her. The head of his growing cock brushed against the material of her trousers.

Sophie let her hands reach down taking Sam’s cock she began to stroke it lightly feeling it grow in her hands. Soon it was standing upright the veins pressing out, she squeezed a glob of clear liquid from his tip and spread it round.

Bending down Sophie placed her lips on the tip of Sam’s cock, and began to roll her tongue around the head. As she did so Jon’s hands fell from her breasts to her waist.

As Sophie bent over the top of her black thong rode up above the waistband of her trousers. Reaching round Jon unfastened her trousers and tugged them down to her ankles. Kneeling behind her he looked directly at her black clad pussy peeking out from between her legs.

Placing his face against Sophie’s pussy he began to breath deeply. Sophie groaned into Sam’s cock as she felt the warm breath on her.

Without letting Sam’s cock from her mouth Sophie stepped out of her trousers and placed her legs further apart. As she did so Jon could see the material of her thong strain to contain the folds of her opening pussy. Pushing the material to one side Jon pressed into her with her tongue probing the moistened folds of flesh.

Sophie started bobbing up and down furiously on Sam’s cock her blond locks bouncing wildly. Taking his cock from her mouth she continued to pump it with her hand.

“Fuck me Jon,” she panted before planting her mouth back onto Sam’s cock.

Standing up Jon positioned himself at Sophie’s entrance, holding her thong to one side he pressed into her. Sophie thrust back to meet him loving the feeling as Jon pulled back on her thong using it like a rein.

Before long Sophie could feel Sam was ready to come and she continued to suck feverishly on him. Suddenly clutching her hair up behind her head he thrust into her. Sophie gagged as felt the head of his cock in her throat.

His first spurt of cum went straight down her throat but as she fought back trying to pull her head back the second and third spurts landed in her mouth and then got spat out with her saliva in a long trail as she gagged. Composing herself she managed to contain the remaining cum in her mouth, swallowing it back she continued to suck at his cock as it started to deflate.

Standing back Sam looked on as Jon continued to pound into Sophie from behind. Sophie looked up at him. Her face looked drawn saliva and cum still clung to her chin. Looking up at him Sophie managed a smile for him.

Sophie lifted her body up allowing Jon to place his hands back on her breasts, her back now pressed against his chest. Squatting slightly Jon continued to pound up into her.

Suddenly Jon cried out as he came, his hands clasped at Sophie’s breasts his fingers drawing red marks across them. As he shot his cum up into her she reached down to her clit and with only a few quick strokes she too came.

Gripping the back of Jon’s head with her hands her feet lifted from the ground as her body convulsed in orgasm. Leaning back slightly Jon supported her on him continuing to push up into her as the last pangs of his orgasm pulsed through him.

Exhausted Jon lowered Sophie until her feet were back on the straw. Holding her waist with his hands to hold her up he pulled out of her. As he did so a long stream of their combined cum ran to the ground.

Gasping for breath Sophie stood there for a moment supported by Jon. She looked towards Sam his cock almost hard again at watching her orgasm.

“Fuck me Sam,” she panted, “I want to feel your big cock in me.”

Breaking free from Jon’s hold on her, Sophie walked forward and took Sam’s cock in her hand. Looking deeply into Sam’s eyes she squeezed his cock letting out a soft moan from her lips.

Letting go of Sam’s cock Sophie turned round and sank to the ground on all fours, arching her back, showing her soaking pussy to him. Kneeling down, Sam placed the head of his cock between the folds of her pussy. Thrusting hard he entered her in one stroke.

Sophie groaned as his cock stretched her wider than anyone had before. Holding her by the hips Sam held her back against him, savouring the feeling of her warmth.

Continuing to hold her hips Sam slowing began to draw out of her. Soon he was sawing backwards and forwards ferociously. Sophie began to squeal with pleasure each time he reached his deepest point within her.

Looking down on this scene Jon began pumping his cock in his hand. The blood beginning to return, he felt it grow in his hand. Kneeling down he offered his cock to Sophie’s mouth.

Sophie gladly took him. As Jon thrust into her mouth she could taste their combined juices on him.

Jon began to thrust into her mouth with the same ferocity that Sam thrust into her pussy. Sophie was helpless to her desires; she relaxed her body and her mouth and allowed her men to have their way with her.

Soon Sophie began to feel another orgasm rise within her. As her men continued to thrust she was powerless to control it. No sooner had she thought about then it was upon her. Her body convulsed, her squeals muffled by the cock in her throat.

She would have collapsed for exhaustion however Sam and Jon held her up as they continued to thrust into her.

Jon was the first to cum. Pulling his cock from her mouth as he reached the point of no return he pumped it in his hand as he came. The first spurts landed on Sophie’s face and hair before he pushed his cock back to her lips. She was too exhausted to swallow and the last spurts ran down her chin.

Sam too reached his second orgasm pulling his cock from her he let go of her hips. Sophie no longer able to support herself fell flat into the straw. Sam continued to pump his cock as the spurts of his semen landed on her back and on her ass.

Both Sam and Jon slumped back onto the straw exhausted. They both looked at each other and then down at Sophie as she lay there. Her hair matted with sweat, her face, back and ass covered in cum.

As Sophie lay with her eyes close, ‘what a slut I am she thought, abused by two men.’ Smiling inwardly to herself, ‘but totally in control. Now I’m ready.’

12