Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hurried out to my car and started driving home and my left hand strayed down to my lap and before I knew it I had pulled up the front of my skirt and was slowly rubbing my pussy lips. God! I couldn't be turned on by this! I forced myself to lift my left hand and tug my skirt down, my mind running a mile a minute. Maybe, just maybe, I could get to Rob's email and delete that damn one from Shawn.

I pulled into our driveway and hit the garage door opener and drove in, shutting the garage door behind me. I got out and walked into the house, intending to hurry to our computer and see if I could delete that damn message.

"Beth?"

"Yes."

"Come here please."

My heart was beating hard and my stomach had left the building! As I walked into our living room I saw Rob seated on the couch. As I walked over to him I glanced at the coffee table and was shocked to see the two pictures of me naked in my office, printed and lying on the coffee table. I turned beet red and felt panic roar through me.

"Why don't you sit down and explain these pictures to me, Beth."

FUCK! I was dead!

12