Sorority Babe from Jersey

Story Info
Sarah joins Beta Gamma Phi, a sorority reputed for loving.
1.2k words
3.52
53.4k
5
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxiAnn
LexxiAnn
10 Followers

Sarah, clad in a form fitting shirt and skinny jeans, heads to the front step of the Beta Gamma Phi house where she could either be a sister or wind up blackballed. Knowing her luck in life thus far, she was leaning more towards the possibility of being blackballed since she never really fit any given mold deemed to be socially acceptable in life and she had no legacy to speak of. She looks down at her Nike sneakers and hopes they're no big deal for these ladies; she takes one deep breath before using the door knocker bolted onto the front door. She hears the running around of bare feet, followed by giggling and moaning.

"Unnngh...I'll be right there! Goddammit Noreen, I told you to keep your hands and hot talented mouth to yourself when we have a new prospect waiting for us," a female voice was heard saying. "My pussy isn't running away, but I have to attend to this new girl, a friend of hers who graduated last spring recommended her as sister material."

"Awww, okay. I hope she's hot with the bod to match. Besides Rayne, I was touching your pussy, not eating you out, " the other girl, Noreen, said.

"Shit she will be, some of the guys they attended high school with lusted after her. They've said she has great T&A; her ass was a nice sight in jeans or a pencil skirt."

Rayne opened the door naked and horny, and smiled at Sarah, apparently liking what she saw before her.

"Hi, you must be Sarah, our newest prospective sister," she said; extending her hand to Sarah. "I'm Rayne, it's very nice to finally meet you, Nadia told me a lot about you last year."

"Hi Rayne, it's very nice to meet you too." Sarah said, shaking Rayne's hand.

Rayne moves aside to let Sarah enter the house, while she's looking around, liking what she sees in Sarah already.

"Sarah, this is our house. If you're approved as a member, you'll be living here. Go ahead and take a look around if you want. I'll be your pledge leader so any questions you'll have can be addressed to me. We're going to have a private chat, you and me, in my room later on. I just want to get to know you a little bit better." Rayne said, licking her lips at the new girl. As far as she was concerned, Sarah was already sister material. However, there are procedures and rules to be followed. This will be a little easier given that she was referred by an alumni so she's looking forward to the week ahead.

As Sarah looked around, she saw some things that were a little out of the ordinary in the Sorority house. For one thing, most of the girls were stark naked, some barefoot and some wearing either shoes or socks. Another thing she noticed was that there were three pregnant sorority sisters who roamed the house in the nude, their bare breasts swollen with milk, their nipples either darkened or are changing overall, resting atop their prominent baby bellies . Their pubic mounds were larger in size while their pussy lips were puffier than usual, making her wonder if that was due to pregnancy only.

One of the pregnant women was hairy, which Sarah plainly chalked up to the fact that she was probably in the final stretches of her pregnancy and found shaving or waxing to be troublesome. Some of the sisters were half-naked, they were either topless or bottomless. The bottomless ranged from hairy to hairless. A few of the sisters were even obese and either went around naked, topless or bottomless. A majority of the obese women were naked or bottomless, whereas only a small number of them were topless.

She even saw a few naked male students in the house, possibly frat boys, walking around with their erect penises flopping about with each step they took. She saw one begin to jerk off, she stares at that guy for a second before walking towards him.

"Hi, I'm Sarah, the new sorority pledge here. Want me to solve your outstanding problem?" She boldly asked after introducing herself.

"Oh, you're Nadia's friend, Sarah? She never told me how hot you are. Go ahead and work your magic babe, I'm Rico by the way." he replied. Sarah smiles at the sexy guy who just gave her the go ahead to jerk him off.

"Ok. Rico, how about I tell Rayne about our situation first, I don't want her to think I just disappeared on her and fuck up my chances of becoming a sorority sister," Sarah said to him. She promptly walks over to Rayne, with Rico following her.

"Rayne, honey, I'm sorry if I upset you by doing a little walkabout of the house without you, but something suddenly came up and it urgently needs to be addressed." Sarah tells her, unable to take her eyes off of Rayne's naked form, glancing at her wet, slightly parted labia before stopping to glance at the nipples on her breasts hardened from being pulled at. Rico, meanwhile, was staring intensely at Rayne, while standing closer behind Sarah, deftly running his hands up and down curvy waist. His erection poking at her ass, she presses her ass against his crotch, eliciting a soft groan from Rico

"Rayne?"

"What, oh hey! Girl I see you've already wasted no time in joining in on some of our sisterly festivities," Rayne said to a flushed Sarah and a beaming Rico, winking. "Go on you two, have at it. Sarah, next time you find yourself alone with him, or plan on doing so, let me know so I can aid you in relieving him."

"Okay. Oh, and Rayne, is there somewhere for me to put my clothes and sneakers once I've taken care of Rico?" Sarah asks.

"Yeah, when you're finished, head over here. I'll still be here, so I'll show you the rooms and we'll find a place to put your clothes and keep them safe since we have to go over a lot later. We're going to have a party tonight for the sisters only, you're the guest of honor, so we'll find something hot for you to wear." Rayne said, smiling at the fact that when she mentioned Sarah possibly being naked for the rest of the day here, Rico looked at her from head to toe.

"Rico, we'll send you some photographs of our luscious babe here so you'll have some eye candy to help you through your nights without her." Rayne told him.

"That'll be all babe, go have fun with this sexy hunk of man now." Rayne said, blowing them a kiss. Rayne chuckles to herself as she retreats to an empty room in the house. She simply spanks her wet slit, eliciting a gasp as well as a groan when she continues to masturbate.

Rico and Sarah continue grinding against each other, groaning in unison, oblivious to the crowd beginning to form around them. Sarah leans the back of her head on his shoulder before Rico moves away from her.

"Rico? Oh, looks like we have an audience here, and you look like you're about to burst," Sarah remarks when she sees the crowd surrounding them.

"Yeah. Weren't we going to relieve that pressure?"

"Oh yeah, how about I just give you a blow job instead, I'll show you more some other time?" Sarah asked before kneeling down to take him in her mouth.

Disclaimer: Characters here are all 18 and older and the sex is consensual while boundaries are also respected. Any resemblance to persons living or dead are purely coincidental.

LexxiAnn
LexxiAnn
10 Followers