All Comments on 'Sorority Party'

by Ravynsloft

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
that loving feeling

I thought your story was the best it left me numb all the way down

TranceaddictTranceaddictalmost 20 years ago
Awesome story

I absolutely loved the story. I was just wondering what happened to her boyfriend. It would make for a good 2nd part if maybe he walked in on them and joined in or something like that. Very well written.

313bi313bialmost 20 years ago
can i join

i absloutely loved it ! erotic yet slutty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
One Of The Best Stories EVER Posted On Literotica

This is undoubtedly one of the best stories ever posted on Literotica. It is well-written in all aspects of the art of writing. It is incredibly erotic, passionate, and best of very believable.

Thanks for taking the time to compose it, and then posting it.

BRAVO!

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
I totally agree with the last post

That was so hot and brilliantly written too!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT story

So hot! Had me wet and masturbating to it most of the time! ;) Please keep up the great work and I will continue reading your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
My mouth is still watering

All three of your listings are beautifully told and need no improvement. I'm sure that your readers would like more...just like Oliver Twist...which reminds me that the 'fickle finger'was a beautifully erotic touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oops

You said she had even taken a shower with Dee before. Then you said that she had never seen Dee's shaved pussy before. I found that a little distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Girl -Girl seduction under the influence is experimenting. Male to Female seduction under the influence is a crime. Please explain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous