All Comments on 'Soul Bait'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
nanobotnanobotover 9 years ago
ooh la la

Tres graphique! Loved all the sensual details- your stories always seem like real documentaries of surreal situations. You neglect nothing, olfactory, tactile, psychological, physiological, aural and oral. By the way- there is a pheromonal and hormonal exchange in a kiss, saliva contains hormones that I suppose one could consider a surreptitious drug. That's the reason we kiss. Nice, eh? No antidote, either. It isn't always the devil that makes us do it.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 9 years ago

Nice. I like the Devil angle. And you really described that neighborhood his house was in so well - I had the exact image in my head. And so far this is the first gay story I've read in the contest, and that was refreshing as well. :) No rest for the wicked, eh?

stlgoddessfreyastlgoddessfreyaover 9 years ago
Interesting plot, but not your best work.

This is one of the few "seduced by the devil" plots I've ever seen that actually made some sense. Usually they're stone-dumb with a shellac of sex over the top. This was an actual, step-by-step plan. The ethics on this are a mystery to me, though. All of the men were already gay, so he didn't change anything there - no souls lost, even if the world in your story considers that to actually be a sin. The other possibility is the computer content, which I suspect you just aren't describing at all because of Lit rules, but that makes the very gross connection between consensual, adult gay sex and CP. Not cool. More typos and errors than your usual precision.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...