Soul Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...Garret's hands were still, except tightening his clutch on her ankles. But his hips shot up. He had raised his knees up to support his pelvis off the stone slab and generate the kind of force he had decided to fuck her with. A sharp clap hit the walls of the chamber as their flesh made contact. He met her midway of her drop, her hips crashing against his thighs as his cock darted into her pussy, stretching and pushing her vaginal flesh along its full plunge. The impact of his stroke was such that, just as his cock reached balls deep inside her cunt, it cut short her fall abruptly and sent her ass back up in the air with his cock plugged into her and his lap pressed against her ass cheeks.

Her mouth fell open instantly, letting out a silent scream.

In the same breath she mouthed a long 'Fuck...!' as if she was searching for the sound of her own cry.

Then, she found it.

"Fucker...!"

Cathy squealed as she shook violently from head to toe, her face contorted by pain and pleasure pulling her flesh in several directions at once, all the while staring him through crushed eyes. The intensity and suddenness of his stroke shocked her body to nearly drop over his chest when her arms lost all their strength. She managed to stuck her hands in the underside of his swelled up, muscular chest and stayed upright. She sat squirming and writhing on her hands and feet like her pussy was plugged to a source that sent weak, pleasurable electric discharges through her body. Cathy held her ass up in the air letting him ram his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Oh man! He's going wild," Tim said. Amazed, he stopped masturbating momentarily before resuming it harder. "See the way he's hammering her? So this is how he pays off all his time spent in gym."

"Seems like a nice, workable trade-off against that undeveloped muscle inside his head," Brandon replied scornfully.

Garret was battering her pussy, unbothered to meet with her continuous gaze at him, choosing instead to focus between her legs. Cathy, having regained her energy, began her own upward and downward strokes of her hips on his cock, grunting continuously. Her beautiful face was like a canvas—ecstasy, lust and pleasure, in all their myriad forms, were being sketched on it under his fine strokes; the soft flesh and muscular walls of her pussy twitched, stretched and contracted, filling it up with colors of passion.

Slicked with her wetness his cock moved like a piston. With a stamina and precision that seemed more mechanical than human, Garret had transformed into a fuck machine, penetrating Cathy with unbroken, full-length strokes which escaped her wet cunt with the same rate at which they entered.

"I don't know what's turning me on more," said Tim watching the copulating bodies bathed in golden glow from the fire torches, "the curves of his body or hers."

Amazingly, Cathy had survived Garret's raging thrusts till now. It had been a strange performance of her libido tonight. Sure she was a girl with heightened sexual urge but usually after a short though equally vigorous response to Garret's fierce fucking, his cock always managed to sap her energies.

Not tonight, Brandon thought.

Not only she was tirelessly dropping herself on his cock to fuck him back, she had even achieved such a rhythm that their bare passionate bodies conveyed the presence of a fast-paced, heavy-beating club music, the kind which urges one to fuck, indulging Brandon and Tim in an aural imagination as they savored this soundtrack of sex visually.

Garret was, however, a little perplexed.

For the major duration of his renewed domination of Cathy, he had fucked her in a way that he knew would topple her over to an explosive orgasm. Except for the clenched teeth and tightened jaws, his face had been largely expressionless, detached from any loving notion, any romantic feelings for her. He knew they didn't love each other; he knew nothing about love. All he knew, all that mattered to him was that they loved fucking each other, as much as they can.

He needed to release their lust and his determination was visible in the hard expression of his face, fueling himself further at the sight of smooth flesh of her body and his cock drilling into that moist cunt between her legs.

He was sure he was fucking her brains out until he felt the muscles of his own face twitch. While his relentless stroking of her pussy began slowing down, he was surprised to see her ass swing up and down with same intensity as before. His tightened balls slapped her ass cheeks. His mouth opened up as a sign of weakness, letting out a growl after a long time.

"Argh..."

Finally, he met her gaze and saw her smiling wickedly. His face was turning into a mirror of Cathy's unabashed expressions. His cock throbbed and a convulsion ran up from his abs to his shoulders. Not only she equaled him stroke for stroke, but for the first time in Garret's escapades with her, tonight she was displaying the strength to throw him off the cliff before she went over herself.

Not a fucking chance! Garret thought.

***

"They won't last long," Tim observed as he stood hiding and masturbating in a dark corner with an astonished Brandon.

When Garret's back rose off the stone slab he freed Cathy's ankles and traced his hands up to her calves, thighs and ass until he had an arm hooked round her waist while the other slid over her back and clasped the nape of her neck. He had managed to stop Cathy's bounce on his cock as she settled gently, rocking back and forth, in his lap. She wrapped him, just like her pussy had grabbed his cock, in a tight embrace, crushing her breasts into his chest. Her fingers stroked the scalp under his long hair while she planted wet kisses on his cheek, neck and shoulder. Then, she felt her upper body tipping back.

Garret was leaning over her as he pulled back his stretched legs under his body ensuring all the way that he kept her impaled. He laid her down with her back on the slab and knelt between her legs keeping his knees apart wide enough to accommodate her pelvis between them.

Her hands fell by the side of her head when, gasping and sighing, she felt the pressure inside her pussy vanish completely and then rose again to maximum as he slid his cock once more into her, spreading her legs wide up in air with his hands stuck in the underside of her knees.

"They will now," Brandon replied realizing that Cathy would not be able to fuck him with the same vigor as before. Garret had snatched the control away from her, escaping an orgasm and finding a position where he could now go on longer, hunting for Cathy's climax which was proving to be unusually elusive tonight.

The couple had their eyes closed relishing an exciting mix of his long, steady strokes with rhythmic contraction and stretching of her pussy.

Tim suddenly saw Brandon's response in a very different light. He looked at him to check whether his friend saw the opportunity as well.

Brandon turned to him. He did.

As soon as they hid themselves completely behind the wall their hands crossed and wrapped tightly around each other's cock. Brandon came to stand beside Tim and the two men closed their eyes pushing their backs against the wall while jerking the other's erection rapidly.

Brandon and Tim knew the finish line had never been distant for them though. But their situation was made much worse now with Cathy and Garret groaning in pleasure as they fucked each other a few feet away from the masturbating buddies, edging them closer towards shooting their cocks.

Brandon continued to stroke himself when Tim took off his t-shirt and shorts hurriedly. He noticed Tim's thin frame and then followed him by stepping out of his own clothes quietly. They spread their clothing items like sheets on the stone floor of the castle and lay down on their sides facing the other's crotch.

They held each other's cock gently like they were holding a pen, fingers feeling the tight but smooth skin in carefully slow motions so as not to pull the foreskins of their cocks completely down. They had only once before managed to roll it down to expose the bulbous heads of their cock in full erection. But their fantasy to appear like those male porn stars hurt in reality; not being in habit of doing so made it hurt so badly that it loosened their erections. So, they moved on to the next fantasy: having a bald cock and smooth balls. That one easily turned to reality.

They began stroking each other's cock lightly.

"Unh..., Unh..., Unh...," Cathy's delightful moans floated out of the chamber and struck lightly against Brandon's ears before sweeping inside his flesh to incite him further. Her sweet voice was intermittently dwarfed by Garret's growls. Sometimes there would be a short lull in their amorous sounds while the couple squelched their mouths and shared wet kisses.

The first flick of Tim's tongue over the head of his cock twitched Brandon from his waist up. He kept stroking Tim and glanced down between his own legs. Tim was teasing a small exposed pink area of his sheathed head along with slicking the foreskin all around it. Brandon watched—as he squeezed and kneaded his buddy's cock in his hand—Tim's fascinated and engrossed face in preparation of opening up his mouth. He was fairly unmoved—except for a short, impulsive gasp—when Tim took his cock fully inside his mouth. Brandon knew Tim was simply caught up in his own lust; he had understood long ago that there was nothing fascinating or engrossing at the sight of his cock, or Tim's own.

Brandon focused back on the cock sliding between his fingers.

They were both about three-and-a-half inches at the peak of their erections. The little thickness they had managed to develop with active masturbation seemed to have reached its limit as well. But it was not remarkable that both of them resembled so close physically. It almost felt like an endemic trait of the geek world. And men like Brandon and Tim were its perfect specimens with a weak, bony physical framework which sometimes, they feared secretly, made them look like those size-zero girls.

The silence was broken once more. The romping couple was back to their best. But Cathy's moans went unnoticed. All that Brandon could hear was Garret growling loudly, mocking and insulting in his gruff, bullying voice.

***

Garret-motherfucking-Scarpaglia!

Brandon wanted to shout back with all the air in his lungs. But he didn't. Men like him, strangled by fear and self-loathing, could do no more than listen to their inner screams. He knew he could never match up to Garret.

The curves on Garret's body stood out even when he was fully clothed. The man was a finely sculpted piece of meat. Every inch of his body was swelled up and his thick hard muscles—even showing its inner striations in some areas of his body—bulged out most prominently in a sweaty gleam of his taut flesh every time he worked out in gym or between a girl's legs. His looming physical built combined with shoulder-length rocker hair and domineering, empty-headed shenanigans had made him a menace to be avoided at all cost for the sake of one's own physical and emotional well-being. Only with girls like Cathy by his arm could Garret be relied upon to curb his lunacy and display some form of decent, grown-up behavior.

The man was prominently endowed equally between his legs. Brandon knew from the moment he first saw Garret fuck Cathy that he could easily make a living with a six-inch pecker like that; its thickness, venous texture and sheer meatiness could propel him to a star status in the porn industry. His large round sac of balls hung below appearing quite heavy and fleshy. And he complemented his physical gifts with the urge of a sexual addict and the stamina of a derby stallion, making good use of himself with girls like Cathy.

Garret is right, Brandon thought. He should be ashamed.

Had it not been for the relaxing sensation of masturbation with Tim coursing through his body right now, Brandon would have been disgusted by his own naked self. There was no point running away from the truth. He would forever be a geek with his head buried between books, flaunting his intellect in search of some respect, while waking up every morning with his weak, fearful and sexually-frustrated self that is only good enough to watch porn and cum in his pants alone or with Tim. He would do good to accept himself sooner than later. He knew he would feel better without the weight of hope.

***

Brandon thrust his mouth and filled it up with Tim's hard erection. It was satisfying as always. With his mouth wrapped around his best friend's cock he closed his eyes, taking shelter inside a pleasurable darkness that blinded every nagging thought. The men were joined cock-to-mouth, locked in position for their final short ride to ecstasy.

Their cocks were slicked with the other's saliva. Their mouths broke away from each other's cocks and, sighing, they took in some air, staring with heavy eyes at the eager throbbing cock in their firm grips before swallowing again. They were desperate but skilled. Their bobbing heads worked in tandem with their hands, pumping their cocks rhythmically. The fingers of their free hand circled and stroked the other's balls.

The grunting couple egged them on. Brandon felt his cock twitch and his hips and thighs tightened. Tim's mouth had reached the base of his cock and, closing tightly round it, he was pulling and pushing at it. His tongue traced, flicked and lubricated the entire length of Brandon's cock.

Brandon, too, was building a vigorous motion around his friend's cock. He only took in half of Tim's cock and teased the upper edge of the foreskin with his tongue tip, licking along the exposed pink flesh of his friend's mushroom head. Brandon's hand was busy yanking the lower half of Tim's cock trying to feed himself more of Tim's length on its way up, before pulling the head of the cock nearly out of his mouth on its way down.

Tim began shifting his legs and hips. His balls no longer hung loosely but seemed like they were fused together into a single, larger form pressing against the taut skin. Brandon felt his friend's cock pulsate once inside his mouth. Tim's body was requesting for a release and Brandon knew he couldn't stay long without responding. From there on everything went out of control for them.

Brandon arched his hips at an angle and drove his cock deeper inside Tim's mouth. He was squeezing Tim's cock between his lips as he gave shorter, quicker and harder strokes. Tim could do no more than hook his arms around his friend's hips and clasp it tighter. He was being mouth-fucked by Brandon while his own cock was throbbing under the grip of Brandon's hand and mouth. Tim gasped as a familiar surge left his balls and reached the base of his cock. The suction in his mouth pulled the bulbous head of Brandon's cock further inside, applying just the right pressure by squeezing inner walls of the mouth.

There was a burst inside Brandon's balls and he started convulsing. Tim buried the entire length of his cock into Brandon's mouth and then lost his senses. His first shot of cum was thick and long. Brandon was still fucking Tim's mouth arrhythmically when he gulped down his friend's semen. He knew both of them were not really big producers and so the warm and salty fluid would soon be down their throats in a jiffy. He savored Tim's quickly reducing load on his tongue and spread the dribbling cum all around in his mouth.

Then, Brandon's cock erupted inside Tim's mouth. His body trembled and he instantly stopped fucking Tim's mouth. Short jets of cum struck the back of Tim's throat and then slid down. The mouth of both friends was plugged by the other's throbbing cock discharging thick, white dollops of cum as the two men sucked and quivered together.

***

Just a few feet away from them the sacrificial chamber had been turned into a torture room; at least that would have been the image in someone's head if they had walked in on the sounds of sharp, rapid beatings of the flesh and the cuss words which were returned in groaning voices.

Brandon and Tim dressed up quickly in hopes of catching the last bit of the action between Cathy and Garret. The two friends looked at each other mischievously as they stuffed their limp cocks back inside their shorts and put on their t-shirts. They wiped their mouths with the back of their hands. A satisfactory grin flashed on their faces.

Garret knelt between Cathy's legs and had positioned her pelvis in the space between his knees. But he was now hovering above her with his hands tightly gripping her shoulders; an anchor for support and momentum. Cathy's messed up hair was spread all around her head on the sacrificial slab and few curls dangled down from the stony edge.

"Yea!" she kept gazing at him, lapping up all of his animal lust with her eyes. "Harder. Fuck me harder."

Garret shoved his huge cock into her tight wet pussy with short, swift and consistent bucking of his hips. With each stroke his hands applied weight on her shoulders and pulled her body down to let her pussy crash toward his advancing cock.

"C'mon!" Cathy reached up and clutched his sweaty, muscular upper arm in her hands, "harder motherfucker!"

Her mellifluent voice was all the more erotic to Brandon's ears when she turned filthy in her throes of passion. This happened quite often when Garret was plugged into her. So Brandon knew more smut was on its way.

The word had its effect and Cathy had her intention fulfilled.

"Ooooooooo..." she whimpered as Garret nearly pulled his cock out of her pussy and then pierced her with lightening pace. He stayed buried inside her for a moment while he let out his pent up energy.

"Ugh! Is that what you want, you craving bitch?"

"Yeah...," Cathy mewled with closed eyes.

"Look at me," he said, moving his cock in circles inside her tight pussy. "Fucking whore, look at me and tell me. TELL ME!"

She looked up at Garret and read his eyes: 'I'm gonna fuck you to your screaming orgasm'.

Her eyes twinkled.

"Yea, fuck me like that," she conveyed plainly.

Garret resumed drilling her pussy.

"Louder...," he said.

"Faster. Gimme faster," Cathy crossed her legs behind his hips and prodded him further. "And rougher," she added as an afterthought.

"Louder...," his hips switched to a higher gear.

"Fuck me till I cry."

"LOUDER!"

Her whole body rocked back and forth on the stone slab in sync with his aggressive strokes.

"Fuck me to my screaming orgasm," whiningly, she uttered.

He went ballistic.

"RIP-MY-PUSSY-APART!"

"Argh..." Garret's cock vanished with all its meaty length between her swollen, pink folds like a speeding locomotive had slipped through a deep and dark tunnel.

"Fuck!" Cathy gripped him as tightly by his biceps as she could while she tried to lift her head and torso up the warm slab.

His thrusts didn't stop.

"Ooh Fuck. Yes. Yes. Yes. Ah...!" she began wailing.

"Yeah," Garret groaned and broke away from his swiftest strokes. Then, he hit her, "Oh yeah," with three, "take it," full-length quick shots, "shit!"

Cathy followed him each time with a loud grunt.

The brightened flickering flames danced vibrantly overhead. Their dark, ghostly shadows quivered round the couple on the sacrificial slab, casting spells of sexual charge, licking their bodies and engaging in an orgy with them.

He was back to romping her pussy.

"Don't you dare drop a notch, you bastard!" her shoulders were crushed under the weight of his hands and her body was pinned to the slab. Yet, by a miraculous display of effort, she craned her neck and kept her head hung in air.

"Now fuck me till I cum."

Garret had abandoned his sexual prowess altogether. He simply alternated between slower, short strokes and faster, ultra-short strokes.