Soul Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes she would glance down between their bodies to relish the sight of her pussy getting fucked by this man. He was like a mad bull whose leash had come undone. Her fingernails dug deeper into his biceps. She held him as if she was desperately holding onto her life.

"Oh shit!" Brandon muttered.

***

"Really man," Tim responded. His mouth was open in disbelief. His eyes were salivating at Cathy and Garret's raunchy performance.

"No," Brandon grabbed his shoulders and yanked him to turn in the direction where he was looking.

"Hey—"

"Shhh..., Mrs. Renee," Brandon pointed out the window next to them.

Tim leaned over the sill and caught a glimpse straight down a deep cleavage. The large, white expanse of this woman's skin was characteristically left exposed in a low-cut maroon blouse with its top button undone. The luscious curls of the redhead fell down the sides of her enormous juggling breasts that threatened to spill out with each step she took. Indeed, it was Mrs. Renee and she had disappeared under the arched entrance of the castle.

"She's here!" Tim bore the same frightened expression as Brandon.

Brandon was looking at Cathy. She was squealing in pure ecstasy. She was getting closer, finally for the first time tonight, toward a spine-tingling orgasm. Thereafter, she would resume another session with Garret and fuck him long into the night.

Not if they are caught with their dirty deed inside the castle during off-limits hours.

The moment of opportunity had presented itself to Brandon and all he had to do was escape with Tim and let Mrs. Renee follow the cries of the lovemaking couple. She would not compromise with the severest punishment to them for putting everyone at danger with their mischief: they would be stripped of all occult talents, purged of all sexual urges and incarcerated in the deepest and blackest dungeon of the college. It would be the end of most of Brandon's sufferings.

Tim shook him by his arm and Cathy's beautiful cries struck once more against Brandon's heart. She was bare and lustful, and that was how she should be, even if it meant somebody else savoring her up.

"Hurry," Brandon grabbed Tim and began stepping away from the darkened corner of the wall that hid them. It took him an effort to pull Tim away; he was reluctant to leave now that they were so close to watching the couple release themselves in wild aggression. Brandon curbed a similar unwillingness inside his heart and kept pulling away.

The cries of the couple began fading and as the two men stepped down from the spiraling staircase which connected the first floor of the castle to its central, lower hall their voices had softened considerably. Brandon began to feel an ease. He had to put just a little bit of distance more and then Cathy and Garret could no longer be heard.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Tim yanked him to a standstill.

"This is the only way out," Brandon tried to motion him toward a long passage which led to the arched entrance of the castle.

"Are you crazy? That's right into Renee's path!"

"Obviously," Brandon said and paced himself toward the passage.

"Damn it. Your madness for that bitc—" Tim ran to catch up, "—I..., I mean, your madness for Cathy is going to get us killed tonight."

Tim knew he couldn't say it. Obviously they are going to be face to face with the deadly Mrs. Renee Banks, he thought. And obviously Brandon was crazy. Brandon would do it a hundred more times without tolerating any blame to Cathy.

Tim was behind his friend as they turned a corner to enter the long passage when suddenly he pulled himself so hard to stop that he nearly toppled over his heels. He was frightened to his bones but he was still yearning the possibility of being in his friend's place a moment earlier.

There was a squelch of fabric and flesh when Brandon had collided head-on with Mrs. Renee Banks. His chest had completely squashed her large, supple breasts and for a jiffy her face came to a kissing distance away from his, wherein, he breathed a flowery feminine scent around her body.

Just as their crashing bodies were separating and recovering from the impact, Brandon found his hands caught between their chests. He instinctively moved his hands around to gain some balance and pressed the soft skin of her juicy breasts, pushing Mrs. Renee a couple of steps back.

She moved the fiery red strands of her hair away from her face.

Mrs. Renee, voluptuous occult historian, sexually desirable among all students and staff, stared, intensely but curiously, into Brandon's eyes. Her brown eyes narrowed and her finely-trimmed brows were arching up, as if a dominatrix was sizing up her slave, stretching and tightening her whip, before serving him the lashes.

She regained her two steps toward Brandon. They were fearful of breaking away from her gaze but her wobbling breasts were luring them on. The taps of her thigh-high boots subsided and she stopped at an uncomfortably close distance from Brandon. Her left pink nipple was peeking out from the edge of her maroon blouse.

Somehow, the lingering fear and tension gave way to a thought and Brandon strained to hear in the stillness around him. The breeze hissed; the flames fluttered. There was an eerie stillness inside the castle.

Brandon looked back at the pair of luscious mounds in front of him. He felt his tongue rubbing the palate at the sight of that nipple.

Mrs. Renee tilted her head on one side and saw a small, circular, wet patch formed over the crotch area of both the men's shorts.

She straightened her head and looked up at Brandon staring at her breasts.

Brandon saw the slender index finger of her right hand reach the level of her breasts. Her long, black fingernail gently pushed the peeking nipple back inside the cup of her blouse.

***Part One Ends***