Soul "Mate"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swtpanties
swtpanties
109 Followers

DJ unwrapped his mates legs from around his head, noticing how tight her thigh muscles were, wondering when they had locked around his head. He spread her legs wide, bent over and kissed her, pressing his mouth onto hers. She sucked and sucked, swallowing as much as she could. DJ's cock was at full alert. The beast was ready to breed. He attacked. Sliding between her pussy lips was so sweet. They hugged and milked, squeezed and quivered for his life giving seed.

Tamara matched her husband thrust for thrust knowing that he needed his release. With each thrust he rubbed over her hypersensitive clit. She could feel another orgasm build. She new heaven existed. She broke their kiss and bit down on her husbands left shoulder branding him when the orgasm raked through her body. DJ thrust in landing in her cervix right when his release cam shooting and coating the inside of her womb. The beast was satisfied. Their bodies were covered in sweat. Tamara rubbed her hands down his back loving the way he felt in her arms and especially between her legs.

DJ stayed like that until he could hear her sleep. He eased up, rolling his mother over on her stomach to take a last look at her beautiful ass, bending down he kissed both halves. "Sleep my mate." He left her just like that. Slipped out the door into his room and fell fast asleep thinking her body knew it belonged to him.

DJ woke at the noise in the hallway. Glancing at the clock he could tell it was a few minutes to three. Opening the door he saw his father leaning against the wall. "Dad, you okay? Need some help?" DJ said as he walked over to help his father.

"No, I'm good." His dad said standing. That's when DJ noticed his fathers raging hard-on. He could also smell buzz, women's perfume and cigarette smoke coming from his fathers body. An idea was forming in his head. He had no worries that his father would not be able to perform tonight, as soon as his buzzed head got horizontal he would pass out. So he turned around and went back into his room closing the door, knowing that his mate was safe tonight.

"Those clients sure know how to party." Daniel laughed as he entered his wife's room. He stripped down and climbed up on his wife entered her pussy bent over to wake her. Tamara woke as her husband mounted her trying to fuck again, for some strange reason she new his cock did not belong in her pussy, it felt to small, no power, not her mate, she pulled up and her husband slid out.

He never noticed as he passed out as soon as his head laid on her back. He ejaculated a good distance away from her pussy.

Tamara smiled as she felt her husbands head land on her back and his cum land on the back of her knees. Thinking to herself she protected her womb and the child she cared. She pondered on her thoughts, she truly believed the man that mounted her just now was not the mate who impregnated her. It was confusing, and her mind was cloudy from need of rest. There is always tomorrow. She drifted of into a peaceful sleep.

The next morning Tamara noticed that DJ was up early. He really looked good in those shorts watching as he threw some baskets. "What you up to today?"

DJ noticed his mother as soon as she stepped outside. "I've got errands to run."

"Okay, well I'll see later tell your dad that I'll see him this afternoon. I'm meeting up with the girls for some charity work down at the shelter. She you later." She said sliding into her BMW.

DJ watched her every move. He watched as her breast bounced under her cotton button down shirt and her ass moved in her hip hugging knee length skirt. He knew in that womb grow his seed. If everything went as planned today she would belong to him.

The beast stirred. DJ ran into the house, upstairs and to his room where he showered and changed, grapping his high powered camera as he lift. He was downstairs at the kitchen table reading the newspaper with the camera sitting on the table when his father entered the room.

"Hey dad, what you up to today?"

"I've got some business downtown. I'll see you guys tonight." Daniel said as he grabbed an apple and left the kitchen.

DJ grabbed the camera and hurried after his father. Watching him pull out of the drive way. He ran to his car and followed his father at a safe distance. He had heard about cheaters never getting over their obsession. He hoped his gut feeling was right. He noticed his father stop at a sleazy motel. He parked a safe distance away, but with a good view. He aimed his camera as his father got out. He started to click as he saw the woman run out of the room. She was Asian and itty bitty, dressed in a leather half halter and a skimpy mini skirt, that raised up and barred her nude ass when she jumped up and wrapped her legs around Daniel's waist. She kissed him on the mouth and then whispered something in his ear that made him laugh. He spanked her on his ass then headed into the motel room.

"Another business meeting. Thanks dad you just made my life easier." DJ said as he got out of the car to get some more shots. He noticed their was a slit in the curtain, providing an easy viewing. The beast was happy, he new his mate was safe, never would this cheater touch his woman again.

There before his camera lens was his father eating the chick. She was riding his face. DJ finally knew why his mother's pussy was so tight. His dad had no cock, it wasn't even a dick. He laughed to himself. He ducked when he saw his father sit up. Then he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He eased over behind a car parked a few feet out of the way, keeping a close look on the his fathers room door, he answered the phone.

"Hello."

"Hey." DJ's father said. "I'm going on a business trip to Asia. Tell your mother that I'm sorry about the short notice. I'll buy some clothes there. I'll see you guys soon okay."

"Bye." DJ couldn't believe his luck. He put his phone back in his, pocket eased up to the window and looked through the lens. The Asian woman was on her knees between Daniels wanking his prick. That's when DJ notices the passports laying on the motel dressing table. Then his lens eye catches the Asian woman climb up on Daniel and guide his dick into her waiting pussy. DJ was amazed when he caught the sight of a wedding ring on her finger. A few more shots then DJ jogged back to his car.

Later that afternoon with the pictures secure in a safe spot he opens the door to his mother.

"Hey mom, have a good day." DJ lend over and gave her a soft kiss on the lips that lasted longer then what Tamara had expected. She felt as if it was familiar, but could not place why it would be.

"Yes, thanks for asking. What's that I smell?" Tamara said putting her purse down on the hall table. Wondering why the music was playing softly in the background, with all the lights turned out but a few low lights scattered here and there. She wondered what her son had on his mind.

"I made us dinner. Dad called to say he was going to be late again something about an Asian client his job wanted him to take care of." DJ said sweeping his mother into his arms for a quick twirl. "So I thought I would treat you to a night of dinner, and dancing, but no wine. You being in the condition that you're in." He said raising her hand and kissing the back of it before locking his fingers with hers and walking her into the dining room.

Tamara's heart raised and her breath caught. She could feel her sons cock press against her crotch. The heat of his kiss on her hand seared her flesh. She could feel her pussy quiver. She did not know what was going on, but she new she liked it. She had secret fantasies of having married the wrong man and wishing it was him in her bed. He made her feel special.

"Thank you for remembering that your father and I are trying to have a baby. You are being awfully sweet. What have you done? If nothing, then what do you want?" Tamara said teasingly.

DJ turned grabbed his mothers other hand and brought them together pulling her close. Their face was inches apart. The slightest movement forward their lips would have locked in a passionate embrace.

DJ whispered, "I want you." Tamara's breath caught in her throat. He couldn't mean what she thought. Could he? DJ watched the play of emotions cross her face he say the questioning. He decided to ease her mind.

"I want your time. I want to talk about what's going on in you life, your friends, and the different charities you are involved in." DJ said before he bent forward licked his lips slightly touching hers, turning around quickly pulling out the chair and sitting her down.

Tamara was sitting before her mind could wrap around what had just happen. Her mind was racing thinking if what had happened was real, did he just licked her lip, surely he had not.

"Here is your meal and would you like juice or water." DJ said as he sat across from her.

Tamara tried to push the thoughts out of her head. When she looked to speak her words never made it out of her mouth there before her, the lights cast low throwing a shadow over his features outlining his body, she saw a red blooded man. DJ was no longer a boy, she knew a man stood before her. Tamara could feel something inside her come alive. She could have sworn she heard drums beating. She tried listening to the music all she could hear was the soft strings of a violin and a piano. Gathering her thoughts she responded. "This looks great. Can't wait to try it."

DJ noticed something different in the way Tamara was sitting. The beast stirred. She was eating and chatting about her day and the different things that took place down at the shelter. He noticed first her rate of breathing it was rising and falling quicker. He then noticed her hand shaking when she brushed her hair off her shoulder. Then quickly unbutton the top three buttons on her blouse. DJ sat back and sipped his red wine as she continued. He caught her eye with his movement. The prey new she was being hunted. The beast awoke.

"Well, that was good. I'll think I'll turn in for the night." Tamara said hurriedly. Standing she almost knocked over the chair.

"What no dancing?" DJ asked already knowing the answer.

"No, but thank you for listening to me, I really needed that. Night." She said trying as hard as she could to exist.

"Can I get a kiss goodnight?" DJ pressed.

"Well. Okay." She said slowly.

DJ got up and walked around the table. Putting his hands on her hips he brought her in closer. Tamara felt trapped, this was exquisite torture. She new she needed this to stop. But it had been so long since a man paid her this much attention. Raising up on her toes, being only 5'9" to his 6'3". She went in for the kiss. He waited wanting her to be the one to press her lips to his. When she did she didn't break the kiss immediately loving the way his lips felt. He nudged her lips with is tongue, asking for permission to enter. She opened to let him come in. His tongue snaked in, stroking hers awake. Hers meet his then she sucked. Shocking herself, but not wanting to break contact. Unknowingly to her, her pussy flooded with juices at the recognition of her mate. DJ pulled her close arching her back and grinding his crotch into hers. The beast wanted more. The kiss slowly ended. She knew she had gone to far. In the back of her head warning bells were sounding something was familiar about that kiss.

DJ broke the spell. "Thanks for the kiss. I'm going to clear the dishes and then head to bed. I'll see you in the morning. Night, Tamara." He said existing with dishes in his hand.

Tamara pulled herself together. "Thanks again. Night." She nearly ran out of the room. She wondered when he had stopped calling her mom.

After her shower she stared in the mirror. "I sucked my son's tongue. How could I have done that. But damn he was a good kisser. I should not be thinking thoughts like this. He made me wet with that kiss. His father never did that. I must be a wanton woman. But I know that I want that man. His my son. But his still a man." She said to her reflection unable to handle her own thoughts. She ran her hands down to her pussy, sticking a finger in she could feel that she was still wet. She wondered what she should do. She decided to go to bed.

Climbing into the cool sheets she pulled the comforter up and touched the base of the lamp and drifted off to sleep squeezing her legs together dreaming of her son between them.

DJ finished up down stairs. Stripping as he climbed the stairs he noticed the light was already out in his mate's room. The beast through his clothing in his room and then entered his lovers lair. Noticing she was curled up in her bed fast a sleep he shut the door. Laying beside her under the covers he dragged her body beside his. He could smell the coconut shampoo he had bought her for her birthday. He approved. He bent over her ear and then touched her lip with his finger and whispered "Shhhhh." into her ear.

Tamara sleepily knows what her husband wants when he pushes her face down into the bed. She turns her ass up, as he eases behind her. DJ rubs her pussy and notice that it is wet, he smiles. The beast wants to mate, he enters her in one swift motion. Tamara can hardly believe it her husband was hard fucking her, as if he knew what she needed. His grip on her waist was tight as he drove in her fucking her harder and faster each time. Her orgasm came quick and rocked her body. She grabbed the pillow, bunching it under her face as her screamed her pleasure. All she could thing of was how huge his cock was. The thought flashed before her could this be her son, surely not, he wouldn't cross that line, but in her heart she new her answer. His cock ripped through her pushing and pulling her pussy, her juices coating it endlessly, so all see heard was the wet slapping sounds their bodies made. She road the tide of the next orgasm as it crashed around his cock, throwing her yet again on the wave of another. Over and over she moaned and groaned and screamed in her tear soaked pillow. This man loved her. This man owned her. This man. This man. When she didn't think she can take anymore. He stops, pulls out, flips her over on to her back, like she was a rag doll and enters her before she comes of the high of her last orgasm, thrusting inside her to through her on to another orgasmic wave. As she wrapped her arms and legs around him, she knew her mind and body was lost to this beast of a man. Then he spoke. Each word punctuated by his thrusts.

"No...more...pretend. No, more games. You belong to me. This is my pussy." Then he reached out and hit the base of the nightstand light. Casting their faces into its glow.

As another orgasm ripped through her body. Shook rode with it. Fucking her fast and hard was her son. Their eyes looked.

"DJ....." He cut her words off with a brutal kiss. Thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Looking for his mate. Stroking her tongue with his, he waited for her response, as he continued to slam home into her pussy.

An involuntary orgasm raked her body, as Tamara tried to gain control of the situation. Her son was fucking her. He thrust his tongue into her mouth looking for acceptance. She knew he was the one to have made love to her the previous two nights. She knew she was lost. She stroked his tongue.

The beast roared. Faster, harder, deeper. She sucked and sucked and drank their blended saliva. She couldn't get enough of this man.

Then she felt his release was soon. Her pussy clamped down squeezing his love for her into her womb.

"OHHH, DJJJ. YEESSS. I BELOONG TOO YOU. THIS IS YOUR PUSSY" She screamed as she climaxed into her strongest orgasm of the past few nights. He roared his approval. His mate chose him. He arched his back up and pressed his hips down. Each finishing stroke digging into her. Spent he rolled off of her and pulled her to his side, holding her tight.

She could feel their hearts racing, blending becoming one. Her legs felt like mush. Her arms were heavy. She was quite satisfied. She wondered if she could ever again make the distinction between her son and her lover. She knew the line had been wiped away when she accepted him by stroking his tongue. He gave her a chose and she accepted what he was offering and she gave herself to him.

"Why?" She asked.

"That first night I came up here to tell you that dad's flight was going to be late. You jumped me from behind and then I feel in love. Your pussy hypnotized me and I was hooked. The love you showed and accepted that night changed the way I looked at you from then on out." He replied, lifting her head so he could look into her eyes.

"But your father...I'm your mother. This isn't right." She said trying to get her words together, even though she new she wanted only him for the rest of her life.

"I know. I know. I laid in bed that night wondering about what we had just done. I thought about our family connection and how it would shatter. But the only thing that kept coming back to me was how much I loved you. You the woman. The free spirit. The woman who loves to give of her time, to others in need. I thought about all the things you made me feel. How I wanted to be a better man. And then I knew I loved you more then a son loves his mother. I knew I loved you the way a man loves his woman. The woman who is caring his child. The woman he wants to spend the rest of every waking moment with. Who wants to stand beside her and be her helpmate. I wanted you to be my life and soul mate." DJ ended by placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

"I never new. You made me feel things I have never felt. In every touch and every caress of your hand. With each stroke, I thought I was in heaven. Knowing now that it wasn't your father doing those things to me, makes sense. When he took me so young, I thought he would love me always, but lately he has been so distant." Tamara said turning her face into her son's chest. "Please give me time to think about all of this. My god, this act is illegal. But please give me time to decide." She said placing kisses on his chest, noticing that she should of known that she was not making love to her husband, his body was absolutely nothing like DJ's. Maybe she new it was her son each night. Maybe she really wanted him.

DJ sat up in bed and Tamara sat up clutching the covers to her chest. DJ grinned, but reached over to the night table and opened the drawer pulling out an envelope he handed it to her. "I made my decision in one night. I knew then I wanted you. That you belonged to me. That we belonged together. I'm giving you this so you can make your decision faster. I would like to wake up with you in my arms. To make sweet love to you as the sunrises." DJ said as he stood and walked to the door. "Tamara, I'll be in my room if you need me." He said closing the door behind him.

Tamara was confused as she opened the manila envelope. She pulled out the pictures, the note feel to her lap, she did not notice it immediately as she gasped out in shook and anger. There on each picture was her husband, with another woman. She was instantly sick she threw the pictures on the floor then buried her head in the pillows as wave after wave of tears shock her body. Her husband, the lying cheating bastard. She picked her head up unsure of what she should do, then she noticed the note. She picked it up and read.

"I did not know until this morning. I had my suspicions when he came home last night and smelled like a whore house. I wanted to make sure so I followed him and was sickened by the actions of my father. I thought I had hit an all time low, by falling in love with you. But I knew then I was sent to you that night to take you and our child away from this hell that he has made. I have a job offer in a small town out side of Paris. I have already contacted the firm to accept the offer. I told them that I will be leaving on a flight there tomorrow and I will be bringing along with me my wife who is pregnant with my child. If you decide to come with me I have decided to drop Jr. and go by Daniel Samuel Anderson. Sam for short. Grams use to call me Sammy boy. She said she never really liked my father after he took her baby girl from her. Please consider my offer. Yours truly, Loving Husband. (Mate)." She laughed and cried as she realized that DJ was right she needed true love in her life. Someone who could answer the call of her desires. Someone who could bet her drum. She new she had found him. Besides she thought she liked the way saying Sam made her feel, she felt alive and brand new. She slid off of the bed threw open the door and ran straight into Sam's waiting arms.

swtpanties
swtpanties
109 Followers