Soul "Mate"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swtpanties
swtpanties
109 Followers

Their fingers were intertwined love, happiness, joy and excitement for their new journey mingled and encouraged them onward to new and better tomorrows, as they flew over the Atlantic Ocean, in Asia a husband received a manila envelope what he saw made his blood boil. Saying a few words he ordered his men to bring his guest to his office. Then he gave his Top man the slashing sign across his neck.

"Damn that is some good pussy." Daniel thought to himself as he left Mr. Lee's wife in the bath house. He was finishing adjusting his shorts when the butler informed him that Mr. Lee wanted to see him in his office. He asked if it could wait. So he could go and change into one of his business suits.

"No, sir. It is of urgency." The butler replied.

"Okay, then lead the way."

As Daniel entered he noticed there where several other Asian men dressed in suits. He wondered what could be so important that he could not go and get dressed himself.

Mr. Lee stood behind his desk and handed Daniel an envelope. Then walked over to his big bay window looking down into his yard at his wife as she dived into the pool. She was his pride and joy. He knew she had her flaws, but her mental condition made him love her even more. "This came for me today. Open it and look inside. It sickened me to see it. There on every page is my sick wife and you. I feel you took advantage of my wifes mental condition."

Daniel slid the pictures out as he was talking and felt the blood drain from his body. He felt a knot in the pit of his stomach as the realization of the situation hit him squarely in the face. "Wait Mr. Lee, let me explain." Daniel stammered as he tried to get his explanation together.

"You would like to explain how sweet wife became your whore. No, let me explain." He said still looking out over his lovely family. He then raised his hand and snapped his fingers. His men grabbed Daniel by the arms and pulled down his shorts. They laughed at his small dick. One man grabbed it and pulled it as far as it could go. The Top man brought the sword he held up, swiftly down slicing his dick clean from his body.

David's screams rang out echoing around the room, tears ran down his face. They shoved his dick in his mouth. He could still taste Mrs. Lee's pussy on it. The men around him were laughing at the site of his dick fitting completely in his mouth. Through it all he heard Mr. Lee say, "She is my woman and no man's whore." As the Top man swung his sword and sliced his head off, the last thing he thought was how he allowed pussy to ruin his life.

Three years later.

"That Samantha of yours is a handful. I just don't remember you being so highly energized, I guess I was to young to realize. I'm so glad Collin is sleeping and it seems as if the twins aren't kicking." Tamara said enchantingly.

"They must like the way Daddy is rocking Mommy to sleep." Sam replied stroking in and out of her pussy. Tamara and Sam were propped up on several pillows, with Tamara's back pressed against her husbands chest. Her right leg was resting on her husbands bent right leg as he made love to her on her side so it would be easier on the twins she was carrying. "Have you decided on names yet?" Sam asked, messaging her milk heavy breast in his hand. Wishing he could suck it, but knowing that his children, who were breast feed, needed it more then he did, he released it and ran his hand over her 7 month pregnant belly. He thought about how fruitful they have become and that they where still young enough to have more. God he loved this woman.

"I'm thinking Michael and Michelle. What do you think?" She said then moaned when he found her clit and started to stroke her there as his cock stroked her pussy. She laid back and kissed his lips. She could hardly believe their lives. It turned out better then what she could have dreamed of, all because of one fateful night. She chuckled.

"What's so funny, Love?"

"Just thinking about that night we first made love."

"The night I feel in love. I remember it well."

"I love you."

"I love you, too." They kissed and she sucked his tongue.

Breaking the kiss. "The day we left for Paris it was way to easy getting the marriage license to be changed over. How is it that we walked in and after I showed them my drivers license, they simply handed over a corrected marriage license, plus put the changes in the computer. Then we walked up stairs and the Justice of the Peace performs the ceremony. We then hop a plane for London. Do you have an answers to my questions dear husband? OHHHHHH." Tamara said riding her second orgasm. She new she had a long night her husband could stroke her for hours before his release.

"Well dear wife, When I woke up the next morning after our first night of mating I knew I had to have you, so I called downtown and pulled some strings to have some book entries damaged. Sorry to all the other people that where on that same page as you, but I was a man in love, I needed results. I knew the court house was undergoing upgrades to its computers and a lot of stuff was getting moved around. So some things were damaged others were lost. On the day I found out what my dear old dad was doing. I developed the photos and made two copies and kept the negatives. I called in a favor with the Justice of the Peace and the County Clerks Office and told them I had found out our records had been lost and damaged so we would like to just get a new wedding date. They didn't want any trouble and told me to come on it. I told them we would be there the next day early. I then called my fathers secretary, from the way she was sounding she was really upset about a trip he was taking. I'm sure she was mad because she was not invited. Got the address of the host and I sent the pictures. Don't you dare look shocked. My prize was too valuable to loss once I found it." Sam said as he bent over to kiss her, as she rode her third orgasm. He could feel himself getting closer to his release.

"Well you know what happened then, he was found dead in the streets of China. The message was clear, he had slept with another mans wife."

Tamara sure did know how the rest went. When the lawyer had finally tracked her down over a month later he told her that Daniel was killed and the Chinese authorities where not putting a lot of effort into the case because the way he was mutilated signified he had slept with another mans wife. Who had turned out to be very powerful. Tamara cared not a lick. Sam and she had just found out she was pregnant, and that's all she wanted. The lawyer went on to tell her that Daniel had left everything to both her and DJ. It hurt for her to hear the lawyer call Sam by that name, but she dealt with it. She then snapped her mind back to what the lawyer was telling her. She had listened to the amount and her mouth hung open. She new her husband was a good investor, but $500 billion in cash and assets was an extreme amount. Needless to say Sam quit his job and they moved into a lavish estate completely excluded from prying eyes and spent their time loving and raising their children, hoping to teach them the value of charity by the many different organizations they volunteered and donated to.

Yeah life turned out great, Tamara thought as she rode her last orgasm with her husband as he groaned his release shooting is cum into her warm and waiting pussy.

She truly loved her "soul mate".

swtpanties
swtpanties
109 Followers