Soul Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She used the fingers on her other hand to open her pussy as I released the last pulse onto her clit.

Erin squeezed my cock so hard I started screaming as she was screaming out her orgasm.

"Hurry," she panted out. "Push the cum into my mouth with your cock. Push it all in."

She scooted up off her back and turned the mirror. I put my cock to her mouth. I never went soft. Erin used the head of me to put cum into her mouth.

"What's going on," Lori shouted as she ran through the door. At that moment Erin took my cock away from her face.

She showed Lori her cum filled mouth in the mirror, then swallowed it.

"Come play in it, Lori," Erin said. "Come play in it with me. Jan's cum tastes pretty good."

Erin lay back and she and Lori ran their fingers in the cum and fed it to Erin. It got Erin so excited that she scooped some of the cum on her belly onto her finger and put it by her pussy.

"Baby," Erin said to me. "Use your tongue and put it inside me."

Lori held Erin's pussy open and I took the cum from Erin's finger and put it into her pussy. She only let me push my tongue inside once before squeezing my head between her legs. I rested my tongue on her clit while Erin and Lori kissed.

"Oh, you are a dirty, dick sucking cum dump," Lori said. "My tongue tastes cock as far as it will reach into your slutty mouth."

Erin opened her thighs and shoved my face over her clit. When she started cumming again she pulled me up to her and we shared the taste of us until she calmed down.

"I'm very proud of you, sweetie," Lori said. "But it's the middle of the night. I'm going back to bed."

Erin's sexual breakthrough overwhelmed conversation during our morning run. She got so worked up she had me cum all over her again and eat her sweaty pussy while Lori licked the cum off of Erin's body and fed it to her. How the hell is a person supposed to work with that image in their mind? It took up so much space that I forgot about the part where I used my fingers to get Lori off while eating Erin.

Somehow I made my way up to my crap office only to see a sign on the door ordering me to go see Professor Lito. Lito was leaning back in her chair grinning as I entered. "Well?" she asked.

"You've got to know just by looking at me," I said. "Thanks for helping us out."

"Erin is such a great girl," Lito said, "We are so much alike. There's just too much pressure to be perfect."

"She really trusts your counsel," I said.

"Jan, I want you to take that opening in my department," Lito said. "It's a much better salary and you'll be better positioned to get the money to do research."

"Thank you, Professor Lito, but that might be too generous," I said. "I'm not too sure a man has credibility teaching those classes."

"It's Marg," Lito said. "Somehow, I think you'll

manage. We'll tell your boss Ron about the move today."

I wanted to worry about the job I'd just been told I was taking, but Dane was waiting in my office when I returned.

"Wasn't it locked?" I asked.

"Dude, I'm black," Dane said. "What did Lori say?"

"Erin had a breakthrough last night," I said.

"That's great, but damn, I was counting on going out again Saturday," Dane said. "Think Lori will go out solo?"

"I have to be honest, Dane," I said, "Probably not."

Dane got up and walked out.

A few minutes later, John called. "What do you have planned for Saturday?" John asked.

I struggled with how to tell the black man I was seeing that I couldn't go out because Saturday night, was date night, with my wife. "Well something is going on with Erin," I said.

"That's what I mean," John said. "There's a cover band that plays old school funk at that same casino."

I didn't know what John was talking about. I told him I'd call Lori and see if she'd double because I didn't want to leave Dane hanging.

Somehow, I squeezed my two classes into my party planning schedule. No wonder my grades in high school were so much better than the kids that dated. Who had time to study?

Lori picked me up and we raced to the mall to find dresses. After I decided on a fabulous, star fruit yellow lace shift dress that hugged my body and made my legs look like they went on for miles, Lori had to find something pretty. Dane was going to be blown away.

"Where's Erin tonight?" I asked.

"Duh, she's practicing," Lori said.

That night Erin's fantasy evolved into me putting her on her knees on the bed and cumming all over her ass and the bottoms of her feet. She liked it because she couldn't stand up. She had to stay on the bed. I walked around staring at her while I slipped on another condom and went back inside her.

Erin screamed out while I fucked her. "I feel it dripping down the crack of my butt," she shouted. It caused me to cum all over her ass again. Then she had me put the head of my cock to her puckered little opening and let it pulse there.

"I'm used up, baby," Erin said. "Carry me to the shower."

After her shower, Erin laid in bed completely spent. "After all that sexy dancing and the sex, I'm worn out."

"Sexy dancing?" I asked.

"Roger's bachelor party," Erin said. "I knew you weren't listening to me on Sunday."

The next morning, I was left alone with no vehicle worrying about the bachelor party. There was no time left to think about the date. Neither Erin nor Lori showed up. Around two Lori called and said that Roger was going to pick me up around five.

"What's going on?" I asked Lori. "Why is Erin stripping?"

"I guess tonight's the night of the

breakthrough," Lori said. "I'm as clueless as

you. See you tonight."

Nothing got done. I didn't care about the date with John. I dreaded Roger showing up until the moment he swung into the parking lot. I praised my luck that he was on a call when I hopped in.

The car reeked. On top of everything else, Roger smoked weed. And, of course, he had ecstasy tabs in his cup holder.

"How's it going, Jan?" Roger asked before shooting out of the parking lot. "Take whatever you see. It's all good."

Roger threaded through traffic toward I-10 driving like an idiot, constantly yelling at other people and tailgating. He was trying to impress me with the car's power, and his ability to drive, smoke a blunt and talk on his phone about some band he was trying to get booked into a club in Phoenix.

Deal done, driving over a hundred on I-10, Roger said, "That Erin is a real champ for helping me out. You're not going to find a banging body like that outside of LA or Vegas. I can't believe her tits are real."

Maybe I was never going to be a sister. I wanted to kill Roger though I knew that, in his feeble mind, he was being complimentary.

"She is pretty," I said. "Is it going to be a big party?"

"Huge," Roger said. The car swerved and we missed the concrete divider by an inch, "Twenty three guys. And these are players like me. I told them fifty a dance and nothing less than a five in the g-string. I hooked you up. She'll be walking out of there with at least two grand if she works hard."

"Why are they driving all the way down to Nogales?" I asked.

Roger turned his head and looked at me instead of at the car he was about to rear end. "Jan, maybe you're immune to it because you see it every day. But in case you haven't noticed, Erin is smoking hot. I took a picture of her at the club the other night and gave the guys the option. It was unanimous. I can guarantee there's been some seed spilled over that pic."

"Do you know what Lori's doing tonight?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Yeah," Roger said. "She's going to that concert with you. I tried to get her to come to the party. There's a little bit of a lesbo vibe between them. That would be awesome if something happened with the two of them up on stage."

Roger droned on and on about the Moet and the shrimp as big as his cock and I zoned out until we eased to a stop at the valet. We had an odd moment at the end where we chest bumped then kissed my cheek and said, "Bye, babe." Other than that, I was free of Roger.

A perky girl in a blue suit guided me to a private lounge near where Lori and I were having dinner with Dane and John. The lounge was set up for the bachelor party. There was a stripper pole center stage.

Behind the stage, Lori and Erin were waiting. I wanted to freak out about my wife being alone among twenty five idiots like Roger, but she was so bursting full of life, I just smiled. Maybe there were some guys so self-absorbed they'd be willing to ruin a moment like that, but not me.

Erin fanned out a huge handful of twenty dollar bills. "That's one of our credit cards," Erin said. "I did it all by myself."

"Yes you did, sweetie," Lori said and kissed her cheek. Lori patted my back while I was hugging Erin. It was a nervous pat.

Erin rattled off every song she had for the two hour performance. She could easily choreograph that many unique routines with all her experience.

"I wish I could see it," I said to Erin. "You're such a great dancer. We should videotape it."

"That was my one condition with Roger," Erin said. "Security is going to wand everyone. No phones or cameras. I'm sorry, baby."

My genuine disappointment made Erin hug me again, and once I heard about security being present, I felt much better.

"I'm going to make a bundle," Erin said. "Now get out. Have a good time on your date, Jan. I've got to get ready and run through the routines one more time."

Lori and I talked to the hotel security officers outside the door and after we showed ID, they gave us the code to get through the backstage door.

It was time to get ready for the date.

"Why are you so worried about Erin?" I asked. "With all that security, it seems safe. You don't think Roger would let something happen do you?"

"Huh," Lori said. "Erin's fine. What are you wearing?"

"Didn't you bring my dress?" I asked.

"Oh, I forgot," Lori said.

There was no more time to worry about Lori once we got to our room.

I hurried to run a scented bubble bath. Once in the tub, I called for Lori, but she never came. Some music and scented oil candles relaxed me enough that my hands stopped shaking so I could shave. I got into my meticulous routine for removing hair and that calmed me more. The time alone allowed me to let go of the cluster of anxieties and focus on the date.

Out of the tub, I checked my suctioned tits and they looked really sexy. When I rubbed my fingers over them, a flood of lust washed through me. I wanted to put my hand on my button but knew where that would lead. There was too much work to be done.

I painted my nails red and walked on my heels into the bedroom of the suite. Lori was opening the closet door.

"Oh my gosh," Lori said. "Your toes will look awesome in the gold glittered heels. I guess I'm going to have to go all out."

As Lori helped me zip into my dress, I

said, "Black men want their women to make a statement. They have a keen sense of detail. That's why I bought the heels with delicate straps that weave, cross and loop. It also has this asymmetric ankle strap. I'm pretty sure that John likes my feet.

The dress and shoes with red lips and nails made me feel like a Fifties starlet. My little tits and long lines with skinny legs made me feel so feminine I couldn't stop looking in the mirror and posing. At the last minute, we decided to pin my hair up and I wore Lori's pearls.

John came to the door wearing the perfect dark suit to match my dress. He looked me over then gathered me into his arms pressing me against him. My mouth found its way to his.

"Don't worry," I said nervously brushing his lips with my finger, "I wanted to kiss you before

using too much lipstick."

The first few minutes in John's presence, it was hard to get settled. His energy was so strong it felt like it was pressing against my chest making it difficult to breathe. I was intimidated and wanting of him at the same time. He was so attractive I couldn't stop looking at him or craving a chance to touch him.

By touching him, and seeing my white fingers on his big strong black hands, it got me crazy.

We rode the elevator to the ground floor and passed the bachelor party lounge. We could hear Erin's music pumping and guys cheering until we entered the restaurant where we were going to see the band.

While we waited for the hostess to find our seats, John inched me toward the corner.

I knew he was going to try to calm me down so I said, "One more kiss. I'm so hot right now. Kiss my mouth like a mature black man ready to fuck his white virgin. Do it before something changes my mind."

John grabbed me and held me in place with his hands on my waist. He kissed an electric current throughout my body. He moved his hip the tiniest bit but enough to let me know what he wanted me to do. In all the time I had to prepare I never concentrated on the part where I had to touch a black man's cock through his pants.

My eyes looked into his and my hand swept across his zipper. John was enormous. I knew it before, now I had it in my hand. I could feel my little dick leaking onto my button.

John did all the explaining that needed be done. He was ready to let me be a different kind of girl this night, one that was ready to be opened for the first time.

I was narrow. He was wide.

When I think back on it now, I'm still not sure if I was really ready. I never focused beyond the dating part. But then the hostess approached and John put me in front of him rather than at his side.

He wanted me moving for him, he wanted me getting ready. When I used my dance training to take that first step to move in a way to entice him, I was as good as fucked. There was no turning back. As I twisted my heel to jut out my hip, that instant, the heat burning inside me took over. No one had to give me the book on what to do.

Ours were shitty seats. The place was rectangular with a big bar taking up the middle. We couldn't see the stage from our booth even though it was a step higher than the floor. There was a reason for it.

At the table John didn't give me a moment to calm down. He sat back with his zipper poking up at me. I forgot about Dane and Lori and the thousand people milling around. I sat up with my back straight, my legs crossed, my lips pouting, and my hand unzipping John so I could reach for his cock. I was going to use every fiber in my body to draw John to fuck me.

Because we were a little higher than the tables in front of us, anyone looking could clearly see as I reached under the tablecloth to hold his cock in my hand.

John put his mouth to my ear and said, "Get it wet, Jan."

This was climbing stairs two at a time. I thought we were going to have a nice dinner then somehow it was going to happen in his hotel room, but five minutes after leaving the hotel room I was licking my fingers and caressing the underside of the head of John's cock.

My nails teased his shaft but I kept my fingers wet going over his huge head. My hand didn't even get close to covering the length. Quickly, I stopped trying to think mechanically. This was like dancing, you had to feel it. I let my lust come out. I wanted him to feel my longing.

"Jan," Lori called out. "Let's go to the ladies room."

"There's plenty of time for that later," I said.

There's no going backwards while stroking a man's cock in public. You are what you are. It was wanton and that's what John wanted and that's what I had to be to take a cock that size.

With two fingers and my thumb I worked a rhythm over the edge of the head of John's cock while I looked into John's eyes.

The waitress appeared while I was admiring John, getting more comfortable, and moving in close. He made no effort to make me feel at ease like before. He ordered the drinks and food and I kept stroking John letting something inside me build up enough desire to be bred.

It was exciting to be smiling and talking while John's cock was growing and getting harder in my hand. His cock was velvety smooth. I loved to explore the texture of him. I kept glancing down to see it. His cock was gorgeous.

"Give me a kiss," John said into my ear. He loved to have his mouth at my neckline. It was long and beautiful and there for him to ravish like the rest of me. "Then get you a taste. Have the taste in your mouth before anything else."

It's going to make people mad but that's why black guys love white sissies. A bitch would resist or complain. A hoe would make a scene of doing it.

I bent down like I was taking off my heels and couldn't get the strap undone. I pulled out John's cock as my face went below the table. I took him in my mouth down to the back of my throat. The tip hit my gag reflex but I held him there. I stayed down on him until I had the scent of him in my nose.

I did the same thing with the other heel, sucking in all the taste of him as I came up. I gave the tip of him a delicate kiss.

Immediately my hand went back to his cock. My nose was full of his aroma and my mouth lined with his taste. My nipples were tingling, full and ready, my body craving that cock. I'd completely forgotten my manhood.

By the time my drink came, it didn't have any taste for me. All I wanted was more cock. I'd turned the corner from whatever I was before, to a wanton slut dying for cock.

I moved around and put my mouth down on him again. I kept my lips riding over the head and down the ridges. I bathed it with my tongue. With a few quick strokes, I poked out my cheeks and ran him up over my top lip and under my nose to keep that smell on me.

Rather than try to pick out the hair that got into my mouth, I swallowed it. It wasn't the only part of John I wanted inside me.

"Jan," Lori said again. "Go to the ladies room."

"I thought I was already past the appetizers," I said as the waitress approached with them. "Lori, I'd rather just enjoy this meal."

With no shred of the old me left, I tended to John, making sure he had everything he needed. He'd want for nothing all night with me. In public, I was getting turned into a slut for black cock.

I cut up and ate my food like I was lusting for it. I used my fingers, my mouth, and my motions. When that wasn't enough, I'd find a reason to go down on John again. No amount of Lori's lecturing could quell my unbridled wanting. If someone was watching, they knew I was blowing John at the table but as long as I didn't push over the limit, it was what John wanted and that's all I cared about.

Staying off his cock got more difficult as we dined on the main course. I was a whimpering like a little cock slut unless I fed on that beautiful black monster. When they turned down the lights for the first act, I went crazy on John for almost a minute before coming up. My throat was widened. I imagined food going down it easier.

"Scoot to the edge of your seat, girl," John said once they cleared the table. "Start building up the fire in that little pussy."

"Yes, John," I said.

I got John's fingers wet. He put his hand down and he wet my button. It felt like I had a flaming rash over it.

He broke contact with my ass and I gasped out a breath. Then he popped me so hard it brought tears to my eyes. "Rub it in," John said. "Keep popping it hard and working it in. You're not even at one yet. You've got to get to eleven or I'll rip you apart."

It was frustrating as shit trying to keep on his cock and work my pussy and keep from screaming. I wanted to go out back and get fucked. But the frustration was part of the buildup and it was John's decision. My opinion didn't matter. So I stopped thinking and made my best effort to act proper while prepping my ass to be opened.

My face had to be a mess. I'd rubbed that beautiful cock all over my cheeks, my neck and ears. I wanted my entire being slathered in it. By that time, I knew the feel of every ridge and vein, the texture of the head of John's cock, its color and taste. I kept doing everything I could to get hotter. I brought John's hand down to my pussy and whispered for him to burn it up.