All Comments on 'Soul's Divide Ch. 02-04'

by austin_erotica

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
No doubt about it...

This is the same sure hand that penned (keyed?) The Shadow Dagger. Characters drawn with the same deft economy. Promise of the same sort of complex plot, rife with folds and twists.

I hope that there will be a Jon kind of character. I especially enjoyed following the exploits of one so adroit and dark. Roberts, perhaps?

I know that wherever you take us will be fascinating.

Welcome back!

DragonElf639DragonElf639over 12 years ago
No doubt indeed

I agree with GimletEdge, this may end up turning into another epic. I certainly hope it does!

I can also see Pearson as an Ashford type, so far out of his league that he's just along for the ride.

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago

completely absorbing.

more please ;0)

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Wow

The suspense is going to get me on this one!

rosettastonedrosettastonedover 12 years ago
very awesome

Thank you for sharing your gift again.

SpeedySPSpeedySPover 12 years ago
I have to disagree...

with you about this being an epic fail. I understand that you may be struggling with an unfamiliar genre, but your writing is superb as always. I'm fascinated by your characters already. I can imagine several paths the plot could take that would make for compelling reading. I'd love to see you write more of this story, but if you decide to recycle it pass it off and I'll try my hand. Of course, I can't hope to be as masterful as you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please don't leave us hanging..

I too, disagree with this being a fail. I though the story was just starting to get really interesting! Please don't stop, because I'm sure readership will increase as you write more!

b0b157b0b157over 12 years ago
Looking forward to your next chapter!

Things are definitely getting interesting. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Talent

I am amazed with your writing talent. I am in anticipation for the next chapters to be written. Please finish this story.

BlackSpiderBlackSpiderover 12 years ago
Not an epic fail at all!

Hey man you got to get that thought about this story being an epic fail. Its absolutely fantastic! you can see the comments of the people below... According to me you are one of the most talented writers here on literotica. I really hope you would continue this story because it just seemed to become interesting and exciting....

BlackSpiderBlackSpiderover 12 years ago

sorry i meant to say you got to get the thought "out" about this story being an epic fail...:)

MallyseMallyseabout 12 years ago
Agreed

I have to agree with everyone else... I think it's really good and I hope you decide to finish it.

Vestal1Vestal1almost 12 years ago
Outstanding

Your characters are just coming to life and becoming multi-dimensional, don't stop now. I really like both the characters and the story line and hope you come back to complete it. Strong work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASE!!!!!!!

More, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous