South Carolina for the Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes," he said, as she stroked his cock in the soft towel. "Actually, I'm looking forward to it."

"I thought so."

They dressed and went out to the kitchen. He was pouring more lemonade just as Pam and her grandmother returned.

Her Aunt greeted Amy and said hi to Todd. She didn't suspect anything, but Pam noticed they both had wet hair.

"Did you two play in the sprinkler?" she asked, sitting next to Amy.

"No," Amy blushed.

Pam noticed a sweet odor on Amy's breath and recognized it immediately.

Todd set his empty glass on the counter. "We had some fun while you were out," he said.

Pam nodded, with a smug look on her face. "I know what you've been doing."

"You do?" Amy said. "How?"

"I can smell it on your breath. I know what you've had in your mouth."

"What?"

Pam leaned over and whispered in Amy's ear. Todd watched them, waiting.

"Oh my god," Amy said. They both giggled, and he smiled.

"Come on, let's go," Pam said, dragging Amy to her room.

jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers
12