South Mountain Pack Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys stared at him for several moments before they started laughing. "You honestly think girls act like that? Our sisters never acted like that, you are losing your mind," said Dominic shaking his head.

"Alberto, answer this question...when Maria brought those brownies to you at practice, what did she do?" asked Damian with an innocent look on his face.

Alberto leaned back and thought for a moment before saying, "She acted real shy, giggled a lot, then blushed and when she glanced back over her shoulder at me she tilted her head and smiled." He got quiet for a moment and said, "Fuck, she was flirting with me and I didn't even realize it."

"Anthony, think back to the birthday party, play it back in your mind and think of what Sophia was doing all night," said Damian as he leaned back on his elbows.

"Alright," said Anthony closing his eyes replaying the night in his mind. "She is with the other girls...wait a minute...she's staring at me and giggling. When Mom and Dad got there she thanked us for the gift and tilted her head smiling at me. Now she is at the edge of the pool talking with Maria and glancing at me, twirling her hair and giggling. She's walking by me and giving me a side glance with her mouth slightly open and her head is tilted, like she wants to say something and that's when I knocked her into the pool..." He bolted upright and said, "She was flirting with me the whole fucking night. How the hell did I miss that?" He turned to Damian growling loudly and demanded, "How many other guys have you seen her flirt with? I want to know who it was and what they did."

"Jealous much?" asked Damian calmly. "Sophia never flirted with any other guys. If you hadn't of knocked her into the pool, she would still be trying to get you to notice her. Like I said, they don't have to have experience to flirt."

"In my defense, I never expected Sophia to be flirting with me. Damn bro, she was your family and off limits, totally against the code. Even though I thought she was beautiful, I would never have done anything or pursued her," explained Anthony. Alberto nodded his head in agreement.

The boys got quiet and then Angelo said, "Okay, you made your point and suppose, just suppose, Gabby is flirting with Sal. I think she is doing it just to like you know...maybe get some kinda practice in. She can't be serious, can she?"

Anthony shrugged his shoulders and looking at Sal he said, "Sal, what exactly have you felt towards Gabby?"

Sal leaned back before saying, "Well, when she smiles at me, my heart feels like it's going to pound out of my chest. I liked seeing her in my sweatshirt, knowing she carried my scent..." he was interrupted by Victor who hollered, "I KNEW that's why you gave her your sweatshirt."

"And it felt good to see my name on her backside, I guess I feel kinda protective of her..." he was interrupted by Damian who said, "You think? You about tore my head off when I was tickling her foot."

"And I guess I have been paying a bit more attention to her then I admitted. I mean noticing things with her you know being a girl and all..." he was interrupted by Paulo who said sarcastically, "Really? Liquid chocolate eyes with streaks of green? I don't think any of us were fooled by your protests after that remark."

"but when she was holding my face I got sweaty, clammy and felt like throwing up..." he stopped as the boys started laughing and he blushed slightly as he continued, "then when she turned around and smiled at me I got really dizzy and felt like passing out."

"That sounds more like the flu," said Damian as the boys continued to laugh, "or a bad case of food poisoning."

"It might be gas from the raw deer your wolf ate," said Michael with a straight face before breaking out in laughter, his twin Paulo leaning over and giving a high-five.

"Fuck you guys, I'm trying to be serious here and you're talking about gas and food poisoning," fumed Sal. "I'm the youngest here, but apparently more mature then you bunch of buffoons." His tirade had the opposite effect as everyone was laughing so hard that even Sal joined in.

After several minutes, the laughter died down and Angelo said, "Okay, so what do we do about Gabby and Sal?"

"What do WE do? We do nothing. If Luna has decreed they are mates, then there is nothing or no one that will come between them," stated Anthony firmly. Seeing the disgruntled looks on the faces of Alberto and Angelo, he said, "Alberto, how would you feel if you knew Maria was your mate and her family kept you separated?"

"I WOULD FUCKING KILL ANYBODY THAT TRIED TO KEEP HER FROM ME, SHE IS MINE," he snarled angrily. The thought of his mate not being with them set his wolf on edge, his claws came out and his eyes shifted to pure amber. Loud growls sounded throughout the clearing and the boys stayed perfectly still, afraid the slightest movement would set him off.

"Alberto, you need to calm down NOW," commanded Anthony.

After several tense moments, Alberto's claws retracted and his eyes reverted back to his normal chocolate eye color. He threw his head back and drew in several deep cleansing breaths saying, "I'm sorry, but the thought of being kept away from Maria isn't something my wolf or I will tolerate." He took a long look at Sal before saying, "We won't stop you or come between the two of you, but I want to make one thing clear, you will respect my sister. If I find out you did something to hurt her or cause her any pain, I swear to Luna I will rip you limb from limb."

"Uhmm, okay," Sal said hesitantly. "But what exactly AM I supposed to do? I have no idea...do I ask her out? Ignore her and hope it goes away until I'm older? Keep going on as we are, whatever that is, and see what happens? I need some help here guys. You all are older and more experienced, so tell me what to do."

The guys sat there and looked at each other, several of them opening their mouths to say something and then quickly stopped. They appeared lost in thought, except for Damian who sat and watched everything.

When the silence stretched for five minutes he finally spoke, "How the hell do any of you manage to talk to girls, let alone get dates? Do any of you have a clue?" As everyone turned to look at him, he shook his head in disgust and said, "Sal, don't do anything, act normal and let Gabby take the lead. She has all the power, girls always have all the power, whether we want to admit it or not. If she flirts, flirt back. If she jokes, joke back. If she acts possessive then act the same way. You need to respond to what she puts out there. You need to let her know you are listening to her, not just hearing what she says. You need to reassure her you value her as a person, not just as a girl or sex object, but you also need to tell her how nice she looks and compliment her outfits without objectifying her. You need to always be a gentleman and open doors and treat her with respect without being too overbearing or dominant, which will be the hardest part with us being Were's. Basically, until you both are older you need to let your feelings develop and grow for each other, since your wolf doesn't know for sure if she is your mate or not or isn't ready to accept it."

The other boys stared at him in amazement, after all this was Damian who never took anything seriously. "What???" he said with a smirk on his face. "Sitting with Maria and Sophia for hours on end and being bored out of my mind, I started reading those damn magazines our Mothers buy. You'd be surprised what you can learn from Cosmopolitan and Vogue, especially when they have the 'What women want from relationships', 'What men really look for' or 'What will drive your man crazy' articles. They are very enlightening."

Stunned silence met his announcement and then Michael said quietly, "Uhmm, where exactly does Mom keep these magazines? Purely for scientific research of course." The boys started grinning at the innocent look on Michael's face.

"Fuck that. I'll hack into their mainframe and pull out the most read articles that center on men, what women want from men, just give me some keywords to look for. Soon as I'm done, I'll email it to everybody," said Paulo quietly looking at his hands.

"Can you seriously do that?" asked Angelo as he stared at Paulo.

"Have you seen the setup he has in his office?" asked Michael. "It makes what Penelope Garcia has looked like she is internet-challenged. He's got wall to wall screens, and well to be honest I have no idea what the hell everything else is, but it's fucking awesome."

"So, that's what you're going to college for, Computer Science? I remember last year you were taking some computer courses at Hood College. Are you still going to be doing that this year?" asked Alberto as Paulo squirmed with the attention being paid to him.

"Yeah, I'm going to be doing the same thing this year. Three classes at Hood, two on Monday and Wednesday mornings, the other one on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, Friday mornings I have computer lab, the rest of the time I'll be back at school," said Paulo quietly.

"Why even go to high school, why aren't you enrolled full-time in college?" asked Angelo.

"Mom and Dad want me to have normal high school experiences. Plus, if you haven't noticed, I'm kinda quiet around people and I don't want to be known as more of a computer nerd then I already am," Paulo said looking at the ground.

"Paulo, look at me," said Vin forcefully. "No one thinks of you that way. We're amazed at what you can do behind a keyboard or with any kind of electronic equipment. You have a special gift and should never be ashamed of it."

Paulo looked at his oldest cousin and smiled saying, "Thanks Vin, I'm not ashamed of it, but I wish I was a little more outgoing like the rest of you. Every time somebody wants to do something or go somewhere, they always have to pry me out of my office and away from my keyboard."

"Are you guys aware that Paulo handles cyber-security for the Pack?" said Dom proudly. "He also designed all of the Pack business websites and makes sure the Pack website is safe and secure. I have no idea what he does, except he makes sure only Pack members can access the site and monitors any attempts by outsiders to gain access. I know its way more complicated then that, but that's all I understand."

"No shit," said Angelo with an amazed expression on his face. "What are you going to do when you graduate?"

"Well, Dad and Uncle Frank want to start a security company under the Triple C banner. Currently Triple C is a subcontractor to install security systems for an outside company," said Paulo. "What they want is to provide a comprehensive security package for home and business including cyber-security. I would be in charge of the IT side of it, making sure their computer systems are protected against, well...people like me."

"Your fathers talked to me during the hunt about my plans for the future. They suggested I study Fire Protection Engineering at U of MD," stated Alberto. At the look on his brother's face he continued, "I wanted to talk to you later about this, but after we graduate we could start our own company, Moretti's Fire Protection Services and Mr. C and Mr. JC already agreed we would design, install and maintain the sprinkler systems for Triple C."

"No shit," said Angelo. "That would fit perfectly with my degree in Mechanical Engineering. That would be so fuckin cool for us to have a business together."

"You two will be working closely with Vin and I then," said Dominic with a grin. "I'm going to study Commercial Architecture and Vin is studying Residential Architecture. Dad and Uncle Joe want to split the business into two divisions within the next ten years, Residential and Business/Commercial."

"Don't forget me," said Lorenzo. "I'm going to study Historic Preservation. Our Dads feel the next big movement is for historical preservation and since I like history it will fit me perfect."

"Are all of you going to work for your Dad's company?" asked Angelo.

"Kitchen and Bath Design," said Enzo. "Going to Montgomery College for two years to get my Associates, then U of MD to get my Bachelor's in Marketing. I've always liked doing puzzles and Dad said designing them is almost the same thing, getting all the pieces to fit."

"Accounting, specializing in bookkeeping and payroll," said Gianni. "Aunt Annie said that would be good for me, since I'm very methodical and detail oriented."

"Law," said Marcus with a grin, "Mom said it would be good since I like to argue and I could get my brothers out of trouble when needed, but I'm getting my degree in Business and Contract Law."

"Criminology and Criminal Justice, specializing in security," said Gino as he smiled. "Uncle Joe said it would be a great career for me since I'm sneaky and always looking for trouble, and usually find it."

"Same here, except I'm not sneaky or underhanded like Gino," said Michael as his cousin punched him in the arm. "I'm more of the paranoid guy watching everybody, like our Dad's."

"I want to get more into the physical aspects of construction, more along the lines of plumbing and HVAC," said Vic. "Mom and Dad are still insisting I go to MD to get a Bachelor's degree though they are leaving the choice up to me."

"I want to do the electrical side of the business," said Sal. "Our Dad's are starting a new department instead of relying on subcontractors and by the time I get enough experience I should be in a position to help run it. I have to get my Bachelor's degree too, but I think I'll do something in Electrical Engineering."

"Well, you all know what I'm going to be doing, running Rossi's Grocery Stores. Dad and I have big plans, we want to sell more organic products and update the look of the stores. I'm going to MD to study Business Management with an emphasis on Accounting and Marketing," said Anthony as he rubbed the back of his neck.

The boys looked at Damian since he was the only one who didn't volunteer what he wanted to do. He smiled saying, "I wanna be a rock star," flashing the Corna, the universal sign of metalheads and rockers.

"Dude, you can't even fucking sing," said Lorenzo as he started to laugh.

"You don't play an instrument either and you have no rhythm," said Gianni as he fell over laughing. "You dance worse then Elaine from Seinfeld."

"You are so musically challenged you can't even load the CD player," said Gino as he leaned back laughing.

"Okay...well thanks for killing my childhood dreams," Damian said with a smile on his face. "I guess I'll do what comes natural then and go into Communications specializing in Public Relations; Aunt Rose said it would be a good career because I'm outgoing and people naturally like me for my personality and charm." As the boys rolled their eyes he continued, "Gentlemen, I will be the face of Triple C...since I am so much better looking then all of you."

"Luna help us all, we'll go bankrupt if your ugly ass face represents Triple C," said Dominic as he burst out laughing. "You're the ugliest one out of all of us."

"It kills me when you say things like that to each other," said Anthony as he grinned. "The twelve of you are almost identical...same hair, same eyes, same dimples, same build...damn you all even act alike. Every one of you is a miniature of your fathers, and they are carbon copies of each other."

"Sophia and Maria are the same way, they look exactly like the rest of you, just a more feminized softer version," said Angelo, looking at Anthony and Alberto he started laughing hysterically.

"What??" Anthony and Alberto both asked at the same time.

All of the boys continued to stare at him in bewilderment as Angelo laughed so hard he was gasping for air saying, "Sophia and Maria. Longer hair, dresses, dimples, green eyes, exactly the same...like kissing Damian in drag..."

As Angelo's words penetrated into their brains, Anthony and Alberto looked at each other in horror while the Carlucci's were rolling on the ground laughing.

"Fuck," hollered Anthony as he shook his head in denial, his hands closing over his eyes. "You're all sick, fucking sick. When I hold Sophia, I am NOT thinking about Damian in drag. Oh Damn...now that I've said it out loud, I can't get the visual of Damian with a wig on out of my mind. I need some bleach for my brain."

"Son of a bitch, thanks for that visual," yelled Alberto. "Damn, why did you do that? Now when I'm thinking of my intended I'm going to be picturing Damian. Fuck my life, as if waiting three years to claim her isn't enough torture."

"Anything I can do to help get your minds off mating our sisters is appreciated by all of us," said Damian with a smirk. "Now that is a visual none of US wants to see."

"Think of Damian in drag as the ultimate form of cock blocking," said Marcus as he laughed.

"I don't think there's enough bleach in the world to get those images out of my mind," said Alberto with a grimace. "Putting my beautiful intended together with Damian like that is cruel. My intended is gorgeous and doesn't resemble him at all."

"Face it, they're Damian just shorter with less muscles and better accessories," said Lorenzo as he started laughing again.

As the boys continued to laugh, Damian got quiet and his brows drew together as if in deep thought. "Wait...wait just a damn minute...I've got eleven brothers and cousins why am I the one in drag? Why me?" whined Damian.

"It took you five minutes to realize that? You didn't realize we were laughing at you, not with you, as well as torturing Anthony and Alberto," said Vin as he grinned. "Triple win for us boys."

Anthony and Alberto looked at each other and slowly smiled thinking of Vin's reaction when he found out Brianna was going to be a cheerleader. Suddenly they didn't feel so bad about it after all...not at all.

The boys continued to talk in a comfortable relaxed attitude, their close bond once more established. Thirty minutes later, low grumbles started to be heard and finally Angelo said, "I'm starving; let's go grab something to eat."

Vin sent a message to his Mom, "Hey Mom, we're hungry...do you think you can make us something or should we go to the Diner?"

"Come to the house, we made brunch for everybody. We figured you would be hungry after your run and tell the boys they are welcome," said Rose.

"Thanks Mom, have I told you lately how good of a Mommy you are?" Vin asked cheerfully.

"Flatterer, but I'm not going to tell you what we made. You'll have to wait to see, but I think you'll be happy," replied Rose.

"Mom and Aunt Annie made brunch for us. I think she made cinnamon rolls and Aunt Annie made her famous Eggs Benedict but Mom wouldn't say for sure," said Vin happily and with that announcement they picked up their walking pace.

"How is your leg doing Damian? Think you'll be ready for the game on Saturday? Or will you have to sit out?" asked Anthony as he watched Damian's gait and didn't notice any limp.

"It feels fine; Doc wants me to skip practice Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday I can start to run, but no contact until I get x-rayed Saturday morning," he responded with a shrug. "The shoulder is already healed, what's sore is my ass from landing on Toni's shoe." He got quiet for several moments before continuing, "I still feel really bad for letting Maria and Toni get hurt, I should have done more to protect them."

"You had at most a couple seconds to react before you reached the bottom of the well and you did everything you could," said Anthony firmly. "No matter how much training our fathers give us, there is always the unexpected and falling 25' into a dry well ranks up there in the unexpected category."

"I know, but..." replied Damian before he was interrupted by Alberto.

"No buts, that was my intended and if I felt you should have done more believe me I would have told you so. Maria said she pushed away from the wall only because you were busy shifting and grabbing her and Toni. That's how she broke her arm, not from the fall," said Alberto firmly. "The only injury Toni got was her foot was a little sore from your fat ass landing on it, but other then that she is fine."