Southern Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling back, she gulped down a gust of air, and then took the big prick into her throat again as Brutus pumped forward lustily.

Melanie's eyes were nearly bugging out of her head in amazement. She could not believe what she was seeing! Dahlia had swallowed that whole, huge length of black manmeat! And she seemed to be loving it! How on earth could anybody take something that big into their mouth, let alone their cunt? Melanie shivered with baffled fear and wonder as she imagined getting her tight virgin slit spread wide apart by an organ of Brutus' prodigious proportions.

"Whoa dere, lady!" Brutus gasped after a few more pumps, "You gonna milk me dry with dat hot suckin' mouth of yours!"

He released her head and backed off, his huge, saliva-imbued honker slapping up against his firm belly noisily, glistening in the ray of sunlight. He reached down and hefted the lovely wench to her feet.

Reaching out, he squeezed her full, wobbling boobs through her blouse, enjoying the feeling of the pliant, resilient flesh. Dahlia whimpered in desire as he kneaded her tits, and shuddered as Brutus quickly began to unbutton her blouse. He slowly drew it back over her shoulders and Dahlia let it fall to the ground.

Brutus gave a low growl of satisfaction as he ogled her bouncing, appetizing breasts. They were creamy brown bowls of firm, soft flesh, capped by large, silver dollar sized nipples which puckered outward in excitement as the big stud ran the heels of his hands across them.

He encircled each tit in his hands and squeezed hard, rubbing them together lewdly and lifting them in the air. Bending down, he circled his powerful lips and sucked noisily at Dahlia's left tit, pulling at the soft circle of flesh like a vacuum, his tongue flicking rapidly back and forth across the throbbing finger of flesh. He drew away, a strand of saliva connecting her erect nipple and his mouth, and then clamped his mouth to her other pap while he caught the wet one between two fingers and squeezed it hard.

Dahlia yipped and moaned in carnal delight as the black dude worked vigorously away at her succulent brown boobs. He dropped his hands suddenly and reached around the back of her frock, seeking out the zipper. Slowly, he drew it down, and Dahlia's frock fell in a crumpled heap around her ankles. She was wearing no underclothes, and her full ripe hips were a delicious pale brownish hue. A triangle of dark crinkly hair glistened between her legs, moist with her love juices, and she gave a sharp cry of delight as Brutus began to run his hands slowly up the insides of her thighs until they met between her legs, scraping through her warm pubic bush.

Brutus dropped to his knees and slowly spread the pouting, slickened outer lips of Dahlia's vagina, revealing the glistening interior of her cunt. Dahlia whimpered in delight as the ravenous stud leaned forward, inhaling her rich feminine scent and stroked out his tongue, sawing it up and down the velvety wetness of her sweet furrow. He strummed the erect, quivering knob of her clitoris lewdly with the tip of his tongue, and Dahlia gave a little shriek of ecstasy, beginning to undulate her lips against his face, her big wet boobs flapping up and down as she writhed in glee.

Brutus' big hands clung tightly to the full ripe cheeks of her ass as he dug his face eagerly into her muff, noisily sucking and licking the mound of flesh, forking his tongue as deep into her sweet, honeyed chasm as he could and tasting her rich, flowing juices.

As he ate her box, Brutus' hand stroked rapidly up and down the wet, rigid length of his erection.

The big black stud was really horny by this time. He drew away, panting hoarsely, the lower part of his face dripping with Dahlia's copious juices. He grinned wolfishly up at her and caught her around the waist, pulling her down on the hay beside him.

Lewdly, he grasped her legs above the knees and spread them apart, pulling the throbbing petals of her vulva away from one another and exposing the maw to her sweet cuntal furrow.

He shuffled forward on his knees and dropped his big body down above hers, planting one hand beside her waist on the hay while he fisted the pulsating base of his pecker in the other. Lowering his ass gradually, he maneuvered the thick, bloated head of his dick against the juicy twat, until it had lodged in the puckered mouth.

Then, he planted both hands firmly on the ground and began to rotate his hips lewdly and lightly jab them forward.

Dahlia stared up at his face with naked desire, little mewls and whimpers of excitement spilling from her lips. Her fingers curled into the muscular curves of his chest as she braced herself for the penetration.

Brutus didn't give her much time. He gave a savage grunt of pleasure and knifed his pelvis forward hard, brutally slamming his lower body against hers. Dahlia's wavering scream echoed through the rafters of the barn as the eleven inch prick rammed halfway up inside the black wench's hot, clasping vaginal sheath.

Brutus moaned in satisfaction as the glovelike interior of Dahlia's sweet canal tugged at his hard long prick, and then he began to work his hips vigorously to and fro, sawing in and out of the whimpering, writhing girl's hungry hole.

Dahlia locked her ankles around the small of Brutus' back and she began to buck her hips wantonly, impaling herself again and again on the thick black sex tool.

Brutus gave animalistic grunts of pleasure as he humped into her hard, his big body rippling as he strained every muscle to jam his mauler as deeply into her outrageously stretched pudendum as he could.

Their bellies smacked together rhythmically, and moist squelching noises emerged as the thick pecker sluiced in and out of Dahlia's oozing, unctuous middle, banging repeatedly against her cervix.

Dahlia screeched in pleasure, digging her fingers into Brutus' broad, muscular back.

"You like it, don't you, baby?" Brutus panted hoarsely, pumping lustily.

"YES! YES! FUCK ME, BRUTUS! FUCK ME GOOD! MMMMMMM!" Dahlia moaned, tossing her head from side to side and writhing in ecstasy beneath him like an eel.

The tempo of their fucking continued to accelerate, until Brutus was bucking into her so hard and fast he practically knocked the breath out of the slender mulatto wench each time he descended.

"AWWW, YEAH! I GONNA BLAST YA, BABE! I GONNA CUM! AARRRRGH!" Brutus roared, pounding his rigid pecker deeply into her steamy hole.

A great shudder of carnal fulfillment wracked his powerful physique as his body was consumed with the fires of erotic pleasure. His big balls jerked and boiled over, and hot, heavy streams of thick come jetted deeply into Dahlia's womb, filling her with his seed.

The powerful blasts of come triggered Dahlia's own delirious response, and she raked her fingers across Brutus' broad sweaty back and screamed with unabated lust. Her back arched, mashing her flopping boobs against Brutus' powerful chest, and her hips churned frantically. Brutus groaned in pleasure as he felt her cuntal walls and lips convulse and suck at his still spewing hose, milking him of every last drop of sperm.

Their sweaty, fulfilled bodies fell into a limp heap, and the two black lovers lay panting in one another's arms.

Above them, Melanie Wilkerson's head was whirling with startled lust and shock. She had never believed sex could be so intensely exciting! Stabs of envy and need shot through her. So this was what she had been missing!

Hey, you like the stories, I like the feedback!! Mutual arrangement?! And there's more coming...

12