Southern Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bart you're hurting me," she cried.

"Shhh baby. It won't for much longer," he said.

He pushed her back down and began kissing her again. He suddenly thrust into her deeply tearing her hymen. She cried out into his mouth, tears flowing from her eyes. She tried to push him off, but he wouldn't move. He continued kissing her and began to fondle her breasts. The pain slowly went away and in its place was the filling of immense fullness.

"I'm sorry darling. It always hurts the first time," he told her as he licked away her tears.

He slowly began to move in and out of her, and surprisingly it felt really good to Cindy. It got much better when he moved faster; it felt as though something was building up inside her.

Bart groaned as he thrust his cock into his little sister's very tight cant. Fuck he never had pussy this good before. He began to pound into her earnestly. Cindy moaned and writhed under him. Her beautiful tits bounced up and down with his thrusting motion. She wrapped her legs around him so he lifted her higher so he could thrust deeper into her pussy.

"Oh Bart! Oh yes!" she cried. "It feels so good."

"Come on baby cum for me," he told her.

"How?" she asked desperately.

"Let yourself go," he said and thrust his cock harder into her.

"I think I'm..."

Bart covered her mouth before she screamed. There would be hell to pay if they were found out. Cindy came hard underneath him, her body almost bucking him off. Bart continued to fuck her to find his own release. When her pussy squeezed him tight it triggered his climax. He pulled out of her instantly and spewed his seed onto her belly.

Cindy was breathing hard after experiencing the most mind numbing pleasure she ever felt. It was incredible! She never imagined that anything could be like that. She looked up at Bart just in time to see him pull out of her and release white liquid onto her body. It seemed the liquid wouldn't stop coming out of his cock and was covering her belly and breasts. He groaned and fell beside her when he was done. Cindy touched the liquid with her fingers and found it sticky.

"I'm sorry baby I'll clean that up off you. Although I wanted to cum inside you, we can't get you pregnant," he told her.

Cindy never even considered that. Luckily Bart seemed to know what he was doing.

"That was more than wonderful Bart," she told him. "When can we do it again?"

Bart quietly laughed. "Did you enjoy me fucking you baby?"

"Oh yes! I want to do it again and again with you!"

Bart smiled and thought of their next time together.

Chapter 2

Cindy tried to pay attention to her sister in law Melody while she was chatting on about the baby, but all Cindy could think about was how earlier that morning she was on Bart's lap, on the very same settee, riding his big cock. Ever since their first night together at every opportunity they had to be alone they fucked like animals. At night Bart would sneak into her room very late and fuck her until the very early morning and then he would sneak back out. If they found themselves the only two people in the room within seconds her skirt would be lifted and she would find herself in an always different sexual position and then filled with his cock. When they went riding out together Bart would take her somewhere secluded and have at her on the grass or against a tree. They only got bolder this past week when their father left for Washington. They did it in the senator's bed one afternoon and then of course on the parlor settee this morning.

She and Bart were very discreet but they were almost caught by Missy in Bart's bedroom. When they heard her approach Cindy hid behind the dressing screen completely naked. When Missy saw that Bart was naked she thought it was for her own benefit and was eager to join him in bed. Once again she watched as Bart fucked the maid. She was a little miffed that Bart's lovely stiff cock was going into another woman, but watching them fucking further aroused her. Cindy came out when Missy finally left the room.

"Did you enjoy watching us baby?" Bart asked her.

"Yes I did," she purred as she rubbed herself against him. "I just wish you could fill me with your cum as you do with her."

"Well unfortunately I can only get one of my sisters pregnant," Bart said. "And you are not the one."

"What do you mean?" Cindy asked.

"You never guessed? You two share a lot of my favorite attributes," he said and reached out to fondle her breasts.

"Missy is our sister," Cindy said in wonderment. "Were you her first too?"

"No," he answered and began sucking on her nipples. "Julian had that honor."

Cindy had the image of Julian fucking her slave sister Missy when her thoughts were interrupted by Julian's wife.

"What do you think of the name Alistair?" Melody asked.

"It's nice," she replied. "But I think Julian wanted to name his first son after Papa."

"We're considering it," Melody replied.

Cindy did not miss the slight frown of her mouth when she said it. She was never really fond of Julian's wife. The main reason was that she took Julian away, but Cindy made peace with it because she knew Julian had to marry some day. Beyond Melody's beautiful face and sweet demeanor Cindy sensed that there was a streak of meanness and jealousy in her.

"What if the baby is a girl?" Cindy asked.

"Perhaps Beatrice or Eugenia."

Melody had horrid taste in choosing baby names, Cindy thought.

"Why what are the two most beautiful women in Charleston doing in our parlor?" Bart said upon entering the room.

Cindy's heart quickened at the sight of him.

"Only Charleston?" Cindy pouted.

"My mistake, I meant Virginia. And naturally the most beautiful women in Virginia must be the most beautiful in our great states."

"Much better," Cindy said.

"How are you sister?" Bart asked Melody and then kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm doing quite well," she replied.

Cindy noticed that Melody slightly blushed when Bart kissed her.

"That's good to hear," he said and took a seat right next to Cindy.

Cindy caught his scent and he smelled like a mixture of the outdoors and manly sweat. She wished Melody disappeared for more than one reason. They chatted more about the baby until Julian came in a few minutes later.

"I'm here at last. My apologies," Julian said. He strode across the room and placed a kiss on his wife's cheek.

Cindy looked upon her eldest brother and thought he looked as equally magnificent as Bart. Julian was perhaps two inches taller and a few pounds leaner than Bart, but was still a big hulk of male specimen. Unlike Bart his dark hair was trimmed neatly and his eyes were a brilliant blue like hers. Cindy's gaze went lower and she wondered if they were alike in all areas.

"We forgive you old man," Bart said. "It can't be easy being an on the rise politician."

"You have no idea," Julian replied.

"Let me get you a drink," Bart offered.

Julian came up next to Cindy and tugged on one of her curls fondly.

"How are you princess?" he asked her. "Broken any more hearts?"

"Dozens and dozens," Cindy answered giving her big brother a wicked smile.

Julian laughed.

Cindy glanced at Melody and saw the same frown again. Cindy ignored her disapproving looks; she will behave however she wanted with her brothers. They were hers first.

"Here you go," Bart said, handing Julian a glass of bourbon.

"I could use a cool glass of lemonade," Melody said.

"I'm sorry dear sister," Bart said. "One will be here for you right away."

Bart pulled the service bell to call one of their servants.

Almost immediately they saw Missy come into the parlor.

"Please get these lovely ladies a glass of lemonade Missy," Bart ordered her.

"Yes sir," she replied and left as quickly as she came in.

It amused Cindy that Missy had both her brothers, actually she also was a bit jealous she had to admit. It was true that they had a similar figure, but her breasts were a bit larger than Missy's and her waist a tiny bit smaller. In the face there was a slight resemblance with their mouths and noses, but Cindy knew she looked more like her Mama than her Daddy.

Missy came back in with two glasses of lemonade for her and Melody. She set the tray down on the table and handed Melody her glass first. She was about to leave when Julian stopped her.

"Missy can you take this for me?" Julian asked holding up his empty bourbon glass.

Missy came up next to him and he set his glass down.

"I haven't seen you for a while Missy," Julian said. "I hope you are well?"

"Very well, thank you Mr. Julian."

As soon as Missy was Melody wasted no time showing her displeasure.

"Julian must you be so familiar with the servants?" she said.

"Dear I've know Missy since she was a little girl, surely there is nothing wrong asking about her welfare," he said tersely.

"We are in front of company," his wife replied.

"No we are in front of my family."

Cindy decided to rescue her brother. "Melody have I shown you my new dresses from Paris? They are all the latest rage in Europe."

"I would love to see them. I'm afraid I won't be able to wear the latest trends until next year," she said sadly.

"If you'll excuse us gentlemen," Cindy told her brothers.

She caught a look of gratitude in Julian's eyes as they made their way out of the room.

"Do you want another drink?" Bart asked.

"Please little brother," he answered. "I did not expect having a baby would be like this."

"How so?" Bart said and handed him another bourbon.

"Her condition has seemed to have made her shorter tempered. Whatever I do seems to displease her."

Julian sat down on a chair and drank his bourbon.

Bart remained silent, he knew better than to get in the middle of the affairs between a man and his wife. Personally he thought Melody was a bitch. He could see why his brother fell for her; she was extremely beautiful with her strawberry blonde hair and pale green eyes. She was small and dainty, which made men want to protect her and his brother could never resist a lady in distress.

"She won't even let me touch her, it's been weeks since I had any," his brother admitted. "She finally has decent sized titties and I can't touch them."

"Now I know why you seem so frustrated lately," Bart commented with a smile. "I'm sure Missy will be happy to take care of you."

"You don't mind?" Julian asked. He knew Bart had been regularly screwing the pretty servant.

"No. I have been plowing much sweeter fields," he boasted.

"Who?"

"A gentleman never tells," Bart replied.

"Bullshit. You can never wait to tell me about your latest," Julian said. "There must be something about this girl."

"I can tell you she's the sweetest piece of pussy I ever fucked," Bart said lewdly.

"Now I need to know who she is. Is she married?"

Bart shook his head.

"No, that wouldn't stop you from telling me. She's not very young is she? Like 13 young?"

"No," Bart said. "She is a very ripe and juicy peach of 18 years."

"Hmmm. If she was poor or a slave, you wouldn't hesitate with her name, so she must be a good young lady of breeding. A debutante perhaps?"

Bart's knowing smile confirmed Julian's suspicions.

"Describe her to me," Julian demanded.

Bart laughed in amusement. Every since they were young he and Julian shared everything; toys, secrets, and adventures. When they got older things hardly changed except instead of sharing toys they shared women.

"Face of an angel, the wickedness of the devil, a mouth made for pleasure, tits as big as mountains, tiny waist, an ass you could grab on to, and the tightest little pussy you could sink your cock into," he said with a grin.

Julian looked like he was lost in thought and finally said, "Charlotte Pearson?"

"I said face of an angel not of a horse," Bart said.

"She is a pretty girl and the only new one with nice big tits."

"No big brother you are forgetting about one more girl," Bart said.

As if on cue Cindy appeared in the doorway.

"Julian, Melody wants to know when you will be ready to leave," Cindy said.

Julian sighed. "Tell her in twenty minutes."

Cindy gave him a smile and left.

Julian turned his attention back to Bart, who was still staring at the doorway. It suddenly dawned on him who his brother was fucking.

"Cindy!" he practically shouted.

"Keep your voice down," Bart ordered him.

"Are you insane?!"

"Have you looked at our baby sister lately? Her body was made to be fucked," Bart said.

"Yeah I noticed. I've noticed plenty. But she's our sister," he replied.

"Well so is Missy and if I recall you're the one who had her cunny first," Bart pointed out.

"That's different and you know it. Cindy needs to marry one day and her future husband will definitely notice something is missing," Julian said.

"If you wanted to marry our sister do you think her lack of virtue will stop you? She's too beautiful and has a body that no man in their right mind would refuse."

Bart made a good argument, Julian thought, but was still quite shocking.

"You didn't force her did you?" he asked worriedly.

"No I did not," Bart answered. "I had to make the first move of course, but as soon as I did she was eager for it."

"Is she that good?" Julian finally asked.

"Our little sister likes it any time, any where, and any how. There is nothing she will say no to," Bart revealed.

"Fuck I knew with a body like that she had to be good," Julian said.

"That's what I thought to and I figured why should a sweet little morsel like her be given to one those scrawny chickens she calls her suitors," Bart said. "They wouldn't know what to do with a woman like her."

"Little brother you could convince people to wear a winter coat in the middle of August," Julian told him.

"Thank you," he said raising his glass to Julian. "You know I'm not averse to sharing like we did when we were children."

Julian's cock hardened at the thought of fucking Cindy. "Do you think she'll cooperate?"

"She'll be more than willing," Bart said with complete certainty.

+++++++

"Julian said that he should be about twenty minutes more," Cindy told Melody.

Melody was sitting on the divan in her room, trying on one of her new Parisian hats.

"What is your brother doing?"

"He and Bart were talking, it seemed to be on a serious matter by the way they had their heads together," Cindy told her.

"I wish your brother was more considerate," she said.

That comment irked Cindy; Julian was the most considerate person she knew. "That doesn't seem like the Julian I know."

"Well he is your brother. It is different between husbands and wives."

"What do you mean?" she asked curiously.

"Well for one, there are marital relations. He isn't very considerate during those times."

"How isn't he considerate?" Cindy asked.

"I shouldn't be talking to you about this you're unmarried," Melody said.

"I live on a plantation. I've seen horses, I know the fundamentals," she replied.

"Well I suppose. Your brother is certainly as big as a horse," Melody told her.

Cindy suddenly felt a rush of desire go between her legs. She knew Julian had to be well endowed and Melody just confirmed it.

"Your brother is a very amorous man and will not even let me sleep sometimes until he is satisfied."

"Is he not very good? Do you not like it?" Cindy asked. Unless Julian was bad in bed, fucking all night long should be wonderful.

"Cindy! A lady is not supposed to enjoy procreation. She must endure her husband to ensure that she becomes with child," Melody explained.

Melody must be an idiot not to enjoy sex with her brother. Stupid woman. Cindy was sure that Julian was a fabulous lover. Melody was now frowning at her again.

"I'm sorry for asking Melody. I have no mother to guide me about marital relations," she told her.

She must have said the right thing because her sister-in-law's frown disappeared. Melody reached out to pat her hand.

"You have me now little sister if you need any advice."

"Thank you for your kind offer," Cindy told her, but thought I could teach you a thing or two.

Julian suddenly appeared at her door. "I'm sorry I took so long dearest."

"We should be off now," she said and got up from her seat. "I had a nice time visiting little sister."

Melody leaned in and kissed Cindy on the cheek.

"I almost forgot, we're having a welcome home dinner for the senator this Saturday," Cindy told them.

"Bart told me all about," Julian said. "We'll be here."

Melody made her way out of the door and Julian followed behind her.

A few seconds later Julian came back inside her room. "She forgot her hat," he explained.

Cindy picked it up from the divan. "Here it is."

"Goodbye princess," he said and kissed her on the lips. He then winked at her and left.

++++++++

Julian stopped by the plantation the next day to talk to Bart about their plan with Cindy. His dreams the night before were filled with images of his siblings fornicating around the house, it was no surprise when he woke up the in morning he was fully aroused. He had to take of it himself though when Melody refused him again.

When he walked through the front door he saw Missy on her knees polishing the floor. Her large round ass wiggling from side to side. He felt his cock grow hard.

"Good morning Missy," he said.

She got up and turned around to face him. "Oh my! You surprised me Mr. Julian!"

"I'm sorry Missy. Do you know where my brother is?"

"He and Miss Cindy went out riding," she told him.

I bet they did, Julian thought. But who was riding who?

"Will they be back soon?" he asked.

"I don't think so. They just left and they usually are out for a couple hours."

"I guess I can come back later," he said aloud. If Bart was fucking Cindy he would need a couple of hours.

"Would you like something to drink Mr. Julian?" Missy asked.

Julian looked at her up and down appraisingly. If one didn't live in this part of the country, Missy could have been easily mistaken for a Spanish beauty by anyone else. Her hair was long and silky with a slight curl. Her skin had more a light golden tone and at the moment glowed with perspiration. Her eyes were the color of honey and her lips lush and raspberry colored. Julian remembered how he ached to have her all those years ago. She was reluctant at first since everyone suspected the Senator to be her father as well. But she lusted after him too and when he put on his full charm it was hard for her or any woman to resist. It felt so good the first time he sunk his cock into her.

Julian stared at her abundant breasts which strained against the front of her dress. Maybe his trip wasn't wasted after all.

"No thank you Missy," he told her. "I think I might take a nap in my old room. Is it still habitable?"

"Oh yes sir. It's kept clean as though you never left."

"That's good," he said and made his way upstairs. When he was halfway up the steps he stopped. "Missy I've reconsidered. Will you take a glass of ice tea into my room?"

"Yes Mr. Julian," she said.

Julian made his way up go his old bedroom. Missy was right; it looked like as if he never left.

He shed his coat and shirt and then pulled off his boots. His cock strained against his trousers and then decided to take them off too. He stacked the bed pillows against the headboard, got into the bed, and leaned back upon them.

When Missy came into the room that was how she found him, laid out on his bed wit his 10 inch cock at full mast. She walked to his side her eyes never leaving his throbbing member.

"Your iced tea Mr. Julian," she said holding up the serving tray to him.

Julian took the glass and took a big swallow of the beverage.

"Will there be anything else sir?" Missy asked and licked her lips.

"Take off your dress," he told her.