Southern Charms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All's forgiven, Ms. Files. Although you need to know, I am a stickler for punctuality. I also understand that Rome wasn't built in a day. I do believe it took two days." I said with a smile. "Ms. Files, just remember, business is business, and pleasure is pleasure."

"Fair enough. Mr. Bailey, I know you're right. Anytime you're ready, I'm ready." She responded with a subjective tone and iniquitous gleam emanating from her stunning emerald green eyes.

"Well, Ms. Files, before we thoroughly bake our brains in this parking lot, let's get inside, and put our heads together and try to make a complete sentence. If that's alright with you?"

"Sure thing. Mr. Bailey, I would like to ask you for a small favor, if I may?"

"Sure Ms. Files. Name it."

"Please, call me Debbie, okay?"

"Your wish is my command, Debbie. And, you can call me Joseph, okay?"

"Like you just said, your wish is my command, Joseph."

I motioned for her oversized purse so I could carry it, but she insisted that she would. "Debbie, by all means, you made this far without my help, I'm sure you'll make it all the way to the top."

"Joseph, thanks anyway, but I want to carry my own weight, if you don't mind?"

"Not at all, Debbie. You carry it quite well I might add!" Chuckling.

I slowly opened the front door, and guided her towards the new lower office, which was located on the first floor about three steps inside the building. If it were the office upstairs we may have had a problem because I would have insisted she allowed me to carry her oversized satchel. Reaching for the polished brass handle, I pushed open the door, and heard her gasp under her breath. "Wow! What a mess this is!"

"Well, just think Debbie? We have all this stuff to sort through today and tomorrow, and another full truckload that's being delivered on Friday, at nine o'clock with the rest of the new furniture and artwork. The movers will handle bringing all the other stuff into the building. "Debbie, I sure hope you meant what you said earlier?"

"What do you mean, Joseph?"

"Well, you told me you would do whatever was necessary to help out."

"Joseph, I mean what I say, and I say what I mean!"

"That's great Debbie! You and I are going to get along just fine. I can tell already."

I took her on brief guided tour through the lower inner offices, and showed her where I planned to set up the Office Manager's private office, and where their personal secretary's office would be located. I also told her I was taking a much larger office space on the top floor of the building for the new corporate southern office for myself, and for my Executive Administrator.

She asked politely, "Joseph, have you made up your mind on whom you plan to fill any of the positions?"

"Debbie, nothing has been etched in stone."

"Joseph, would you mind considering me for a full-time position?"

"Absolutely! Debbie, I have a very good idea about who and what I'm looking for to fill the management positions. And, if I believe you're capable of handling the job, why not? Plus, it will save me from interviewing that big stack sitting over there. Afterall, I came here to make sure everything goes as smooth as possible." Her eyes lit up and she smiled. "Debbie, let's get through this mess first."

"Okay Boss! I mean, Joseph."

"Good, I'm glad you corrected yourself Debbie. Remember, I am just another spoke in the wheel of life, too. And, the only time I can walk on water, is when I mop the floor." We both laughed at the silly remark.

Suddenly, a look of absolute terror streaked across her face. "I really would like to change my outfit. Do you think it would be possible for me to change, so I can really dig in too?"

"Well, that's what is nice about being a local gal, you can fly home, and be right back. I'll start unpacking some of these boxes and find the copies I need for my office until you return."

"There's no need for me to leave. I have a complete change of clothes in my car." Then she said, "Joseph, if it's okay with you, may I use the private bathroom? It looked really clean. I'll just change inside there."

"Sure Debbie, and I promise I won't even sneak a peek!"

"Promises! Promises! Promises! Joseph, I'll be right back!" She said chuckling, while turning toward the door.

"Debbie, cross my heart and hope to die!"

"Joseph, don't you dare do that! They're will be way too much paperwork to fill out if you do!" She said chuckling.

"Debbie, that's so true! So true indeed!" I said while laughing lightly.

"We already have enough to deal with." She said seductively, as she leisurely disappeared through the full paneled door.

"Wow!" This gal is truly a one of a kind I was thinking while she was gone. I tried to busy myself 'til she returned. In a matter of minutes she was back, carrying a small backpack, which obviously contained clothing more appropriate for the task at hand. "Joseph, I promise, I'll be ready in a minute."

"Sure! Promises! Promises! Promises! That would be the first time in my life that any woman was ready in a minute!" I said jokingly.

"Joseph, do you remember what I said?"

"Absolutely! Yes I do, Debbie. I'm starting the stop watch just as soon as you say when." Chuckling.

"When... Joseph!" She laughed as she closed the door behind her.

I kept opening boxes, and trying to keep my mind on what needed to be done. NOT what I WANTED TO DO! True to her word, she was completely changed and out of the bathroom quickly. I lifted my admiring eyes to meet hers. Locked. I couldn't believe how gorgeous she was! In a matter of a few minutes, she completely transformed from looking like a 'World Class Business Woman' into the most beautiful and sultry woman, I'd ever laid eyes on.

She wrapped her long, flowing, brunette mane into a tight bun on top her head, exposing her slender, tanned neck, and her beautiful facial features, and tiny pearled ears. Steadily I dropped my eyes toward the floor and saw she had on a pair of white sneakers, and a snug pair of denim jeans, held on by a large, brown belt, which hugged her fabulous figure just right. Hugging her upper torso was a brilliant, bright, yellow-buttoned cotton top, and because I thought she was not wearing a brassier, I could clearly make out the pattern of her areolas (turn's out she had one of those uplift brassiere's on not that she needed it though).

I paused briefly admiring her bountiful breasts, and saw her blissful buttons pressing firmly against the light material, searching for freedom. I felt my pulse quicken, and became frightened that I would make a total fool out of myself. Quickly I lifted my eyes to meet hers. Before I could say a word, she simply said. "Ready?"

"Wow!" Was I ever! "Sure Debbie! Whenever you are!"

"No time like the right time!" She said.

"I'll reach high, and you can grab low!" I said, with a slightly suggestive tone in my voice that could have gotten me into a world of trouble. But, I felt pretty confident that Debbie was okay with my subjective comments. Afterall, we both had been teasing each other since we met in the parking lot.

"As long as we can switch off, I'll agree, Joseph!" She pouted and lightly bit her lower lip, and then nodded her head in approval. "Remember... Joseph?"

"Yes... I do Debbie. You mean what you say, and you say what you mean... I remember!"

"Good, we have alot to do! Business is business! BUT, pleasure is pleasure, Joseph!" She said while winking and licking her lower lip.

We jumped right into the chaos that was strewed all over the offices. There were boxes stacked up to the ceiling and strewed about in every nook and cranny. I didn't see any signs of a desk 'til around 12:30. It's not that I was really looking for a DESK! A BED, YES! But no such luck! I had the hardest time trying to keep from taking this absolutely breathtaking, beautiful woman in my powerful arms, and plant the biggest kiss on her full, inviting mouth! "Mmm!" I figured I could only fantasize about being this woman, because I was sure she had all the men living in Tampa, pounding on her door or calling on her all the time.

Throughout the morning, she kept accidentally bumping into me. One particular moment when I was struggling with a couple of boxes up high, and she was standing on a small ladder, I'm sure she intentionally began rubbing her magnificent, full breasts against my outstretched arms. I heard a tiny whimper escape her closed mouth. Another time while she was bent over at the waist, how only a WOMAN can do (you know what I mean, without bending their knees), she ACCIDENTALLY pressed her fabulous, firm fanny against my crotch.

I couldn't move. I was frozen stiff. I started twitching rapidly. Franticly I tried not to think about this beautiful woman's sculpted, scrumptious bottom pressing against my flitching friend. I tried to back away but I was up against the wall, and couldn't move anywhere but forward. I resisted the sudden urge. I didn't want to frighten this lovely lady away, let alone get slapped across the face. She turned slightly, and I could see over her shoulder down into the top of her cotton blouse. She had tiny brassier straps holding her magnificent breasts in place yet; I could clearly see the exposed tender flesh of her beautiful breasts. "Thank God for the gift of sight!" I was thinking as she seductively slipped away.

It was the most fun I had in quite sometime setting up a new division, especially in a strange town with a beautiful and very sensual woman. Before we knew it, we had most of the boxes unpacked, and it was only around 2:30. I mentioned to her, "that we had not eaten anything all day, and if she would like to have a pizza delivered?"

Much to my surprise she said. "Joseph, to tell you the truth, I've had enough pizza for the last two days, and if it were up to me, I would much rather have some Japanese cuisine."

"I'll tell you what Debbie. If you want Japanese, then Japanese it shall be."

Seductively, licking her lips she replied. "Mmm... I am in the mood for some sushi."

"Then we're off to the Far East, but then again, anywhere east of here would be the Far East, huh?" I said, jokingly.

"Joseph, has anyone ever told you, you are a hoot to be around?"

"They've said that and then some!" I said, laughing aloud.

"Joseph, I'm sure it was all good things though."

"Debbie, to tell you the truth, I am much better whenever, I'M BAD!" I said wickedly.

"Joseph, I have no doubt about that! No doubt whatsoever! Let's hurry and finish up!" Transforming. Longing. Craving. Eyes locked!

We had most of the office unpacked, and since we could easily finish before the end of the next day, I suggested we call it a day right then and there.

"Joseph, we still have alot of unfinished business to take care of!" She replied, with a sensual smile spreading across her adoring face and wicked gleam in her eyes.

"What do you mean, Debbie? We have most of the office ready except unpacking some more office supplies and hooking up the new computers."

"We'll talk about it later, okay Joseph?"

"Okay! I remember, you told me that there's no time like the right time!"

"Great! Then how about you leaving your car here, and I'll drive us to the restaurant?" She reached her hand out, and grabbed mine saying, "now big boy, you come with me!"

She led us toward the parking lot and I was thinking, "Boy, would I love to come with her!" Chuckling. "Debbie, your wish IS MY command!" I said, impishly.

"We'll just see about that Joseph! We'll see!"

We hopped in her car, and sped out of the parking lot with her saying, "Joseph, I feel the need for speed! You better hang on!"

"I hope you have your auto insurance paid in full?" I snickered.

"Joseph, you aren't afraid, now are you?"

"Nope! I didn't see any major dents on your shiny little red sports car! NO! I'm not afraid of your driving skills... yet! Besides Debbie, I'm a MAN, and can take it, and a whole lot more!" I said jokingly.

"Yes! Yes you are, Joseph! Quite LARGE indeed, I might add!" Her electric green eyes fell onto my lap. She lightly licked her upper lip.

"Oh My! I am sure this is going to be one eventful evening!" I taunted her with my comments.

We drove for twenty minutes or so just teasing each other with suggestive remarks at every opportunity available. We continued having a great time exploring each other verbally. I really never thought it was going to go any further. "BOY! Was I ever wrong!"

We pulled into a strip mall, and she mentioned there was a Japanese restaurant called; 'Sin Far' near the rear of the plaza. "Here we are, Joseph. They have great food inside!"

"Debbie, I'm sure you wouldn't take me anywhere were the food was terrible, would you?"

"NOT if I wanted to get a managerial position, I wouldn't!" She replied, with a sinister look on her face.

"I would hope not, Debbie." I chuckled. "Mind if we don't talk about work anymore for the rest of the evening?"

"Your wish IS MY command!" She blurted out laughing.

"Well, led the way Debbie. I'll try keeping up with you. That is if I can?"

"Joseph, you're lucky I sprained my ankle a few days ago, or you might have to run to keep up with me. Besides, I'd rather stay by your side, if you don't mind?" She said, while taking my hand in hers.

"I know another place, I'd rather have you!" I replied, in a nefarious tone. "Hmm! Joseph, sounds like it could be a possibility!"

We each went into the restroom and washed up and then met at the cash register. We were guided to a cozy little corner in the back of the restaurant by the Hostess and sat down. We made some small talk and then ordered the buffet along with a couple of side orders of sushi, and continued taunting each other relentlessly throughout our meal. Before we finished eating, I told her that she needed to take me back to my truck.

"Debbie, I would like to get back to my place where I can take a long, long, hot shower." (I didn't want to tell her, I really needed a cold one).

She smiled seductively and said, "Joseph, I only live about three blocks from here. Would you mind waiting at my place while I take a shower?"

"Only if it doesn't take you an hour to get ready?"

"Joseph, how's about twenty minutes, okay?"

"Promises! Promises! Promises! Debbie, I'll just pass the time here at this mall shopping for some personal stuff. When you're through, you can come back for me."

"Joseph, it's okay. I trust you. Really, you can come with me to my apartment and wait. It won't take me too long." She said with a slight pout on her lips.

"Thanks anyway. But, I really need to pick up some personal stuff. I'll meet you here whenever you're finished."

"Joseph, you better not pick up any strange women while I'm gone. I'll be right back."

"NOT ME! NOPE! Wouldn't think about it!"

"GREAT! I'll be right back, Joseph!" Time passed.

Sure enough, she made it back in less than forty-five minutes. I grabbed the bag and jumped in her car, and we quickly sped off. "Wow!" She looked absolutely marvelous. If there was ever a WOMAN I wanted to be with, she was it! She had changed into a pair of open toed sandals, and pair of short cut-offs. She also had a very light, almost a transparent, pink halter-top on.

As we traversed the open roads all we kept doing was laughing and playfully teasing each other. Before I knew it, we were back in the parking lot of the office building. I thanked her for the good food, conversation and mentioned in passing again, I was going to take a long shower and relax for the rest of the evening while listening to some music.

"Joseph, would you mind if I tag along?"

"If you want too, sure. Why not, Debbie? I'm staying in a furnished leased condo a couple of miles from here. You're more than welcome to follow me."

On the way to my place, I kept telling myself, "you better behave!" But, my mindless friend had other ideas. We pulled in the driveway. She quickly pulled in behind me. I went back to her car and opened the door, then led her toward the front door. I opened the door and told her make herself comfortable while I took my shower.

"Joseph, I think I'll just watch the waves crash against the shoreline. I sure hope it doesn't take you all night to get ready?" She added heartily. "If you hurry, we can watch the sunset together?"

"Start your stop watch! Debbie, I'll be out before the music finishes! You can count on it!"

I dropped an Oldies cassette in and turned it on, then rushed toward the bathroom. I set an all time record for getting showered. Guess not bothering to shave the five o'clock shadow from my face didn't hurt matters either. But, I did clean myself well, and gave my swollen spike a couple of extra tugs, hoping he would behave. I quickly poured myself a drink, and I was going to offer Debbie a glass of wine before I went down on the beach to join her. But, I just stopped dead in my tracks when I looked out through the French Doors.

"Wow! Sunset on the Gulf... what a beautiful sight!"

The soothing wintry rays were slowly slipping beneath the horizon, as I gazed out over the ocean. The sun glimmered its final luminosity off the water, shimmering upon the splashing waves. I walked through the opening, and was standing silently on the deck of the leased condo, admiring, sipping a Crown Royal on the rocks, and listening to my favorite music from the sixties.

Thinking I heard Debbie say something below, I eagerly looked over the railing of the deck to find out. "Ahh!" There she was! What a beautiful woman she was indeed. She was dancing by herself to the sounds coming from the outside speakers above. She was quite a good dancer and obviously was enjoying her solitary dancing unaware that I was watching and avidly admiring her fully from above.

She moved and swayed to the sounds of: Will You Love Me Tomorrow, by the Shirelles, lost in her own memories. Swaying. I stood there admiring her tanned, flawless, flowing, heavenly blissful body, and the setting sun. It made her magnificent mane ignite with the warmest glow around her well-sculpted, beautiful figure. Oh my God! She was absolutely stunning! Swaying. Pure innocence. Radiant. Did I mention GORGEOUS? As the final strains of the classic faded away I said, "Oh Debbie, you dance so gracefully."

She spun her hallowed head around... startled. Then as she spun completely around, she looked up and lost her balance. She fell face down toward the white beach with a sharp cry of pain as she twisted her ankle on the wavering sand beneath her feet. I set my glass on the railing and ran down the steps to be by her side. "Debbie, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to startle you! Are you alright?"

"NO I'm not! I twisted my ankle again," she replied with a grimace. "Joseph, it's not your fault. Remember, I told you I twisted it a few days ago? I should have known better than to try dancing on it so soon."

"Yes! Yes... I remember. Debbie, can you walk on it?"

"I don't think so. I probably need to put some ice on it!"

"Let me help you upstairs. I've got some in the frig, and I'll wrap your ankle in it. It's the least I can do for you."

She stood on her good leg and put her slender arm on my shoulder and tried to hop up the stairs. She was obviously hurting alot, so I swooped her up into my powerful arms, and gracefully carried her up the steps. She felt good in my arms, and I enjoyed the fantastic feeling of her left breast against my pounding chest. I carried her inside and gently put her down on the overstuffed sofa right next to the fireplace.

Tenderly I placed her injured ankle on a big oversized, fluffy pillow and rushed to the kitchen to get some ice. As I walked back into the room, she put her good foot down on the floor to give me room to sit and tend to her swollen ankle. I gently placed the cloth rag packed with ice on her foot. She twitched as I slowly let my eyes run up her smooth, tanned legs. Her legs were slightly spread, and I could barely see a few silky hairs peeking out from the fork of her inner thighs. I tried not to stare, but I couldn't help myself.