Southern Charms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes traveled up and I could see she was either very excited or cold, because her nipples were tenting the fabric of her pink top. I continued looking up until I gazed into the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. She was smiling. "Joseph, did you enjoy the view?"

"Ah... uh... well... uh... Debbie, the sunset was incredible. Would you care for something cold to drink?" I stammered, embarrassed at being caught being so obviously stupid.

"That would be wonderful," she replied with a mischievous grin. "Some white wine would be nice if you have it?"

"It's a good thing I stopped at the liquor store while you're were gone. I have something you may enjoy sipping on."

"Oh Joseph, I am sure you have everything I could ever want to put my lips on," she said with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Thank goodness, I went to the liquor store while she went home to shower." I was thinking as I stood up to head towards the kitchen. I turned quickly in an effort to hide my ever-growing embarrassment. In the kitchen, I reached down and readjusted it. "It ain't gonna do you any good to get all excited." I told it tersely. "This beautiful lady is hurting and you ain't got a chance in hell to get any tonight, so just calm down."

But, as always, he didn't listen. He had a mind of his own and it was one-track. But at least it wasn't quite so obvious after the major adjustment. As I walked back into the living room with our drinks in my hands, she was blatantly staring at my crotch. She turned on her side and patted the oversized sofa beside her for me to sit down. I handed her the glass and sat down almost on top of her hand. Eyes locked. Admiring.

"You know, Joseph?" She replied after taking a little sip of her wine. "You never did answer my question." She looked at me seductively over the rim of her wineglass. "Tell me Joseph, did you enjoy the view? I know I did."

"Yes, I did answer you, Debbie." I countered nervously. "I told you, 'the sunset was incredible.'"

"Now Joseph..." she replied seductively as she lowered her chilled glass right next to her breasts. "Joseph, that's not what I was referring to, and you know it."

"Yes! Yes, I did enjoy the view. I could not help admiring someone as beautiful as you are Debbie." I stammered.

She reached over and pulled my face into hers. "You're so sweet." She then kissed me fully on the mouth. "Thanks for taking care of me."

"It's my pleasure."

"Not yet it isn't," she responded and kissed me again.

She began running her tongue deep into my mouth, moaning softly. Probing. We kissed passionately for a few minutes, and then I broke the heated embrace.

"Debbie, if you don't watch out, this is going to get way out of hand. I don't want to hurt you."

"Now, you let me worry about that, Joseph." She countered as her face lit up. "I'll let you know if you hurt me. You can be sure of it!"

She smiled seductively and reached around and slowly untied the bottom sash, then grabbed the hem of her top, and very teasingly pulled it up over her head. As her beautiful breasts came into full view, along with the beautiful sunset disappearing over the horizon, my straining buddy tried to leap out. She shook her long, flowing mane as the scantly top peeled off and she dropped it on the floor. She grabbed my head by the sides of my hair, and ever so slowly, drew me towards her magnificent breasts. "Ahh!"

I wallowed my flushed face in those glorious mounds of creamy flesh, lightly licking, and kissing them all over. Teasingly, I ran my tantalizing tongue around and around her erect perfect nipples. First the left one and then the right one. They became even harder with each passing moment. They seemed to swell and grow bigger before my hungry eyes. She reached down and unbuttoned my shirt, running her frisky fingers through my chest hairs and slowly began sliding the shirt off my shoulders. I went back up and kissed her deeply, my chest resting against her wet, excited nipples.

She pushed me back and grappled with my belt buckle. Tugging. Yearning. Struggling. I quickly stood up to give her better access. She undid my belt, unsnapped my pants and yanked them and my boxer shorts down, revealing my thick, throbbing manhood. I stepped out of my clothes as she grasped for my firmness and pulled me towards her. She darted her tongue out, hungry for my revered seed, and began running it over her luscious lips. "Mmm..." she moaned. "I want more!"

I could feel her running her tantalizing tongue around me, then down the sensitive underside. Teasingly. Stroking every so slowly, she drew me into her deeply, giving me the most exquisite pleasure I ever felt.

My legs started to buckle, and I rested my knees against the sofa, being careful not to hurt her. I slowly reached down and gently slipped my hand into her jeans, igniting her spirit, and then very slowly, I found the sacred spot. "Hmm! That feels good!" She purred softly.

Her mink sable was wet, and I let the tip of my finger probe her cashmere chamber. I slowly drew it back. Pressing. Exploring. She moaned loudly around my fullness, and the vibrations nearly made me explode! I unbuckled her belt and opened her jeans, pushing them as far down as I could with me inside her. She spread, but the jeans were binding. I pulled away, and slowly slid from her hungry mouth, and then slid her cut-offs and pink panties down, taking extra care sliding them off over her injured ankle. "What a beautiful sight your heavenly body is!" I said openly. Admiring her true beauty.

She impatiently spread again, and I could see her sanctified sable. I dropped to my knees beside her and leisurely began my deliberate quest. The sweet aroma oozing from her was like an aphrodisiac. I spread the lively petals to reveal her sanctified secrets. I nibbled very gently, causing her to squeal out in pleasure. "Ohh! Mmm! Jesus, that feels so wonderful!"

I reached up and raked my fingernails softly and very slowly across her excited breasts as I teased her magnificent temple. I took her excited nipples between my fingers and lightly toyed with them as I plunged my tongue deeply, savoring all her sacred nectar. I pressed lightly against that special bundle of electrifying nerves. She began to buck wildly against my mouth. Her pleasured cries were building to a crescendo. "Oh baby! I'm there! Oh... oh... my God... I'm there!"

As she started to release, I slowly withdrew and then pressed deeply into her as her emotions flew out of control. "Joseph, I'm losing my mind! Joseph! Oh my God! Oh my God!" She screamed out loudly!

I continued teasing her glorious, hot, wet inner sanctuary. She grabbed a throw pillow and pressed it against her mouth and screamed out in pleasure as she forcefully reached her climatic peak. Even with the pillow to muffle her beautiful cries, I was sure the god's above heard her pleasured singing. She writhed against me as I backed off on the speed with which I was stimulating her as she gradually calmed down from the glorified heights of ecstasy. As her passions subsided, I slid tenderly away covered in her magical miracles.

I sat back on my heels and massaged her softly as I savored her sacred nectar and marveled at the incredible flavor. "Mmm! You do taste so good...!"

I leaned down and put my arms around her and held her tenderly as she basked in the afterglow. I couldn't believe it when I looked up. After a short while, her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me with a beautiful smile. "Joseph, that was fantastic!" She said excitingly. "And, it didn't hurt my ankle at all! Now, I want you to take me completely, and fill me! Mix your juices with mine!"

She pulled her good leg toward her chest. With one foot on the floor and the other knee on the couch I positioned myself at the entrance of eternity. Her wondrous walls grasped me and squeezed and released as I slowly entered. She put her good foot in the small of my back and drew me in. Her magical muscles were clenching and releasing, as I began moving. I playfully squeezed her hardened nipples and massaged her breasts as we began our private dance.

I began suckling on each breast while I slid steadily in and out, very slowly at first. She began moving faster, and it took all I had to keep up with her. Her eyes clenched tightly shut and she grabbed for the throw pillow again so I knew the time was near. I felt my own passions boiling, but I held off to be with hers. With one final thrust, I pushed deeply and we released. Our passions flowed, marinating on the sofa. I collapsed on her, panting heavily.

As we gradually recovered, we nuzzled and cuddled, kissing each other gently and whispering tender and used soft words. She reached down between us and said nervously. "Mmm... Baby, I'm afraid we've stained the couch."

"There's no need to worry," I replied. "That's why they invented soap and water."

"Oh, goody, then can I come again tomorrow?"

"You bet your Sweet Bippy you can!" Or better yet, we can go to my bedroom and celebrate my birthday a day early, while I tend to your ankle and a whole lot more.

"Hmm... Now that really sounds like fun, babe. Do lead the way!"

"I think I'd better carry you so you can rest your weary body!" She just chuckled.

I reached down and picked her up and joyfully carried her towards the room of romance. Reaching the doorway, I paused once again to savor this heavenly Goddess whom just a very short time ago had came into my life.

Gently, I lowered her down and we began where we left off. I slid gently in right next to her tender body, and she groaned and shifted her head on my chest. Her flowing mane was tickling my upper torso. Under the thin sheet, her trembling leg moved against me, reminding me we were both flesh-to-flesh. Another part of me took this reminder to heart, and she fully responded to my gentle caresses.

Gazing into her electrifying eyes, I saw raw desire return and an impish smile spread across her fabulous, flushed face. The friction from her slender leg delicately rubbing against me heightened my own arousal, and I knew I wasn't too tired from our earlier coupling. I closed my eyes, and gave in completely to the feelings she was stirring inside me. Her full lips, brushed lightly under my ear, and along my jaw before slowly sliding down my already arched neck. A smile crept across my face when I heard her whisper, "Happy Birthday, Joseph," and felt her nibbling on my taunt flesh.

Her dexterous, dancing tongue began exploring my upper body, finding all the right places that ignites my spirit and fling around, while her tiny hands roamed around gently, touching every part of my excited being. Then, with a long, slow lick, she surprised me by taking me completely. The warmth of her passion shot up through me, and I was straining. She stopped just early enough and then sat on my lap, slowly, taking me on the magic journey. The combination of the cool air rushing across my bare chest, and the warmness of her heated flesh on my hips was too much to bear, so I started to push against her motions.

She stopped, and a slight whimper crossed my lips. "Baby! Don't stop now!"

Slowly, she leaned forward, pulled the blanket up, and kissed my lips. My arms moved automatically around her and held her. Tightly. Swiftly, I rolled her over, and began my early Birthday celebration. Her flowing mane framed her glowing face beautifully, and with two fingers, I softly drew closed her mesmerizing eyes. My fingers lightly danced around her shapely features, and then slowly moved downward. Her neck was the next focus of my attention, and the reaction received from nibbling made me smile.

The chill in the evening air, and my actions, caused her neon nipples to become fully erect, and her bountiful breasts became the complete focus of all my attention. Teasing along the sides and underneath, slowly navigating toward center mass, I gently teased her. Licking. Flicking. Sucking. Nibbling. Kissing. Blowing. I slowly moved towards her taunt tummy, where a soft touch caused a bit of twitching and another adorable smile to adorn her flushed face. I threw the comforter off of her legs down onto the floor. She began to protest, but that was quieted when I started to lightly massage her feet. As every man should know, the feet are connected directly to the inner core. Time passed.

I began caressing her stairways to heaven. Knowing the sensitivity of thighs I stopped rubbing and began caressing them again, marveling at their shape and form. Growing ever closer to her sweet sanctuary, I begin to lightly flick her sensuous skin with my tongue. I moved my hands and begin placing playful kisses on her upper thighs until I reached my chosen destination.

She was very aroused, a thin sheen of sweat glisten upon her silky skin. Kissing. Exploring. I gently touched her swollen mound, and moved downward, slowly spreading her pulsating petals so I had full access. My tongue darted forward, and for one moment she jumped as if she were being shocked. Again and again, I lightly touched her, and she jumped right up off the bed. "Oh... my Goddd! Babyyy! Baby Joseph! My sweat baby Joseph! Oh my Goddd! That feels so good baby!" She kept repeating. With her thighs clamped around tightly my head, I continued to pleasure her until I heard her gasp! "Please, do it now! Please baby! Do it right now!"

Never one to disobey a lady in distress, I quickly obeyed. I held her tightly, embracing her everywhere and softly, whispered into her ear. "My God woman, you feel so wonderful!"

She responded by squeezing me, and we began to move rhythmically. I brought her over once quickly, and then slowed down, my own arousal notwithstanding. Still as hard as before, I brought her back to her peak and held her there, enjoying the pleasured glow radiating upon her fevered face. Finally, it was too much for me, and I pushed deep. With my ears and soul being completely filled with her pleasing, pleasured whimpers, I exploded with her, and then held her tightly while the shudders of our passions resonated within us. Kissing. Desiring. Holding.

Softly stroking her mane with much less motivation to move anymore, I picked up the cozy comforter, and wrapped us with it in a makeshift cocoon of comfort. Kissing. Caressing. "Happy Birthday Baby!" She whispered softly into my ear. "You were absolutely wonderful!"

"It takes two to Tango!"

We shifted into a more comfortable position, and she slowly closed her eyelids, silently thanking me for everything. Softly, she whispered, "I am so glad you've decided to bring your business down here. But, more importantly, I'm very glad you decided to bring your PLEASURE with you!"

"You ain't seen nothing yet!"

"Mmm! Oh, yes I have baby!"

She gradually opened her eyes, and the brightest smile I've ever seen on any woman illustriously adorned her warm, radiant face. I softly replied. "I am the one who is very grateful sweet lady! Maybe we should rest for awhile, and hopefully, we will be able to finish early enough tomorrow, and spend some time celebrating my birthday dancing in the sand?"

She held me tight and said. "Joseph, I have a much better surprise for your birthday baby! You just close your eyes, and allow me to help make it the most memorable Birthday Party ever!"

She reached for my mouth and planted a deep passionate kiss, then licked my lips saying, "I'll give you a VERY PRIVATE DANCE IN THE SAND that you'll never forget! Now hush sweet man, and close your eyes and dream of the pleasure you'll receive of my Southern Charms tomorrow!" Kissing. Caressing. We held each other tightly, and drifted off into a sound slumber.

Copyright © 2006-2009 Solitary Sentential

All Rights Reserved