Southern Comfort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shimmying out of her dress, she gave me my first glimpse of her almost naked body, save for a strapless lacy bra and matching panties. And my, was it a sight to behold. I had enjoyed seeing my naked form reflected back to me in a mirror many times but seeing another naked woman, one as beautiful as this, was something else. She removed her underwear and as the hairclip also came off her hair tumbled down around her shoulders. Her legs were shapely with dainty, pretty feet. Her thighs slender and smooth, her womanhood just as bare as mine. And her breasts, though not nearly as large or as full as mine were certainly well-formed, rose-pink nipples topping each mound.

Alison led me to the large shower cubicle. We entered once the warm water began cascading down. Giggling, we proceeded to lather ourselves up, taking time to wash each other, stealing sweet kisses and a few caresses here and there. I allowed my hands to wander, sliding over every curve of her body, shuddering as I recalled the last time she had done the same to me.

She now had her back to me. I cupped her womanhood from behind, not really sure what to do from there. Alison guided my trembling fingers over her exposed bud and showed me how she like to be stroked. She let go and let her pupil show her how much she had learnt. I didn't want to disappoint. I continued to stroke her bud just as she had shown me, in small circular quick vibratory motions. She leaned back into me and I rested against a wall to steady myself.

I was now working her into an obvious frenzy as she gyrated her buttocks onto my mound, her head on my shoulder, little whimpers of her enjoyment escaping from her lips. As I became more confident, feeling proud that my inexperienced hands were arousing her to this extent, I guided my middle finger into her wet passage, feeling the bumpy folds of flesh as I worked my way deeper, inserting another finger as I fucked her, then a third, working her just as she had done me previously. This pushed her even further towards the edge and her moans of ''Aahhhh'' and ''Yesss'' became louder and louder.

Just as quickly as I had entered her, I pulled out again to tease her bud, this time looking for something to keep my other hand occupied. I quickly found her pert breasts and began to stroke her mounds, working my way to her right nipple which I pinched firmly between my index finger and thumb, pulling it further out of it's current position, twisting and contorting it in all directions, rubbing the sensitive nub making it grow harder and larger.

As I pleasured her breast, clit and passage in a way I never imagined I could, I could feel the explosion building from deep within Alison. For a split second she became quiet and motionless, her body tensing in a strange way before I finally felt her shudder with utter pleasure, almost grunting as she came. I slowed my movements down until I stopped and spun her around to see her once bright eyes now mellowed with a lusful glint. Her contentment was written all over her face.

Not content with my handiwork just yet, my eyes fell to her left nipple which had been somewhat left out during the frenzied session. Her breasts were glistening from the droplets of water dancing around them. I cupped both breasts in my hands and began to lap at the left nub first, flicking my fervent tongue across it's surface, savouring every little bump and dip it had to offer. I closed my eyes as I began to lose myself in my new playpen, closing my lips around the nipple and beginning to suckle for the first time.

I had always wondered why men were so preoccupied with women's breasts. Now it became all too obvious to me. It was an erotic sensation. Just so sensual. Seeing how much joy it was giving Alison as she began to coo and moan was half of my pleasure. I felt like I could have remained like that, suckling contentedly forever, switching between breasts and feeling more and more aroused myself until I felt like my clit was about to burst. Only then did I decide to release some of the tension that had been gradually creating itself within my womanhood as I played this lustful game with Alison.

I brought my left hand to my once shy little bud which was now proudly peeking out of it's hiding place. I began to rub myself, stopping when I felt myself getting to the point of no return. But she wasn't going to let me finish off what she had intended to start.

Almost as suddenly as I had begun, my busy hand was cast aside and my mouth pulled reluctantly away from those delicious mounds. I protested impatiently and was rewarded for my hard work with a deep, longing kiss. The water stopped and we stepped out of our little alcove back into the bathroom, our lips remaining locked all the way to the nearest bedroom. No time was wasted drying ourselves off. I was thrown with a shriek onto the King sized bed with sheets so soft I felt I would melt into them.

Alison clambered onto me within a few seconds. She prised my supple olive-skinned thighs open, spreading them as far as they would go. I was laid on my back, she knelt between my legs and hovered over me. Totally incapable of stopping herself from touching me once more, her hands stroked their way up to my quivering belly. The water droplets created a shimmering effect all over my body. Her fingers crept, over goosebump after goosebump up to the large crests which bounced about my chest with each quiver.

''God I've missed these.'' She uttered before plunging one burgeoning dark nipple deep into her ravenous mouth, feeding greedily making loud slurping, groaning and smacking noises with her lips and tongue as they devoured me. I felt as though the room would start to spin any minute, so giddy was I from what was being done to me. Deciding that she wanted more, Alison gathered my heavy breasts together so that my nipples were resting side by side, almost touching.

She playfully nestled and rubbed her face into the soft flesh before she continued her feeding frenzy, this time sucking on both turgid nipples at the same time. Ripples of what can only be described as a sweet nectary warm sensation coursed through my veins as she relentlessly suckled, licked and flicked at my nubs, momentarily occupying her lips instead with mine but returning for more.

Time and time again I tried to pleasure myself when I couldn't take any more. Time and time again my hand was brushed aside until, fed up of my lack of compliance, she held my arms above my head. Alison was determined to have things her way.

Her actions had made me so wet that I was almost dripping. It was difficult to tell if the wetness I could feel underneath me was from my sex or the water from my body. She lowered her body onto mine and shifted her body down until her exposed pussy lips were resting against mine, our sensitive buds head to head, ready to battle. My arms and breasts were released from their sweet captivity.

As she began to grind her hips forward and back, forward and back, her clit strained and rubbed expertly against mine, causing me to release an instant gasp of utter delirium. I closed my eyes, allowing the feeling to intensify, building itself to an inevitable crescendo and it didn't take me very long. As I grinded my hips to meet hers, I became lost once again in a fuzzy haze of bliss.

Just as I felt the orchestra within my clitoris was nearing it's climactic end, Alison shoved her body even further down mine, plunged her fingers repeatedly into my dripping tunnel and replaced her clit with an equally dripping tongue.

And then I felt it - drums, trumpets, bass! The whole works, all clashing together as I came, my body tensing and arching in a familiar way. Gone were the moments of doubt I had during the week. Gone were the feelings of guilt and embarrassment. As my nether region slowly regained full consciousness and my breath steadied itself I realised that this would not be the last time I would share myself with Alison.

Utterly exhausted from our lust filled escapades, we both drifted reluctantly into a deep sleep, sharing one more lingering kiss before we did so. This was a new hobby I just knew I was going to love.

12