Southern Exposure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that he reversed his angle, trying to get his head rubbing on the G-spot. This was not always as effective, but it was always worth a try, especially because he could keep it going for longer. And then there was the option of just straight thrusts; not maximizing or favoring any one spot in particular, but plenty of women Shel had been with were quite adept at maximizing their own pleasure, making sure that the preferred spots were well attended to.

And so Shel then had to ask himself the most important question of all: was she enjoying it? Facial cues indicated either thorough enjoyment or extreme discomfort. Shel had always assumed the former, figuring any woman could set him straight if he was wrong, but maybe this was a situation where assuming the best wasn't so good. But then how could he make sure? Even asking a question could be perceived as a subtle direction, a cue if you will, and perhaps she would be more motivated by what she thought he wanted to hear, rather than her own pleasure.

Luckily, before his moment of doubt could proceed any further, she once again took the initiative. "Keep doing exactly what you're doing," she ordered. "Slow, then fast. Hard, then gentle. I want to feel you inside me for a good long time."

*****

Protracted verbal descriptions of sex are almost always tedious. Especially when the sex act being described goes on for a long time. Suffice it to say that Shel stayed on top of Jennie Mae for a good thirty minutes, gave it to her doggy-style for another ten, and let her on top of him for another twenty, until she reached her third climax of the evening, at which point she sat relatively still while he thrust up into her, until he was well and truly spent.

Luckily it was a cool night, and air was circulating nicely in the cabin, so Shel and Jennie Mae could curl up in each other for a good long while afterwards and neither one feel smothered. Just as he was regretfully pondering how much longer he had until she sent him on his way, she said something that made him very happy.

"If you stay the night, I'll wake you with a slow, wet blowjob."

Trying not to sound too smug, Shel teased, "So, you think I'm worth a few more tumbles?"

Biting him on the shoulder, she purred, "Fair's fair. Next time, you get to tell me what to do..."

There would have to be a long talk about this, but for now he just wanted to fill his senses with her, and fall asleep in her arms. Talking could wait...