Southern Nights Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers

"Could you be an angel and get me my robe again please? I think we should move over to the recliner, as we did last night."

The girl was on her feet in a flash and found the fluffy garment for her. Not that she actually needed it. Not at all. It was more like enjoying the extra feeling of exalted dignity it gave her. In this particular setting. Lazily stretching her arms behind her and feel the cool material being slipped up along them and onto her shoulders. Just to feel her tits jutting gingerly out the front opening.

"Know what? After such a relaxing orgasm I think I'd like a cup of coffee. Let's make a pot before we continue, shouldn't we?"

The girl shook her head lightly to kind of switch from heaven to earth- mode again. As she turned to rush into the kitchen corner, Mary grabbed her arm.

"Easy young lady. Not so fast. We've got all night. Let's take our time and just cool it. Let's do it together."

Linda got the point and tried to calm down. She actually knew very well what her mistress was after, and had started to concentrate on how to do even those things according to her wish. Mary wanted a devoted and worshipful sexual partner, not a mindless slave girl. Sure she wanted her to be at her side, at her beck and call if you want, and satisfy all her needs at her every whim. But she also wanted a partner she could talk to and share things with - someone with some strength and initiative - with a mind of her own.

If she should be very honest with herself though, she was a little bit disappointed that her mistress seemed to have so much time after her first release of tensions. She should know quite well that she was still all heat and hormones on her part, and terribly impatient to get on with some more wet and wonderful sex, the drug she knew needed to live.

Still she got into her own robe and went with her to the kitchen corner to dutifully help along with the coffee. She hated coffee herself, and had forced down the first full cup of her life last night. But she wanted to do anything this fantastic woman expected from her – or what she thought she expected - at least as long as it felt right… or rather not completely wrong. What else could she do, considering how Mary had given her all of herself? All of herself in exactly the way she had been dreaming of as far back as she could remember?
She was glad she hadn't offered her any alcoholic drinks and didn't seem to have any other 'bad' habits that might frighten her. One more thing to make her feel so safe and comfortable in her company. She had noticed she occasionally took pills of some kind, but assumed it was some ordinary medication. She intended to try to find out though, one way or the other. She wanted to know everything about this gorgeous woman!

"I feel much better now" Mary smiled as she took her first, careful sip of the glowing coffee. "Much more relaxed. But I must say it's almost annoying the way you make me loose my head all the time."

Linda joined in on her contented laughter as her eyes flew back and forth between the silky curves of the lady's tits and her elegantly crossed legs. She tried to hide her shudder as she forced down her own first sip of the boiling fluid. Mary's tits seemed to well out from the opening of her robe, unbelievably soft and full, the prominent nipples with their wide areolas kind of staring at her, as though they were ordering her down on her knees! She felt her own body tingling from impatient arousal just from looking at her… even the way she was sitting now. How could somebody – som person at all – have such an enormous impact on her? She would never stop wondering about that, no matter how obvious the answer was.

Mary took another sip. Then she sighed, shook her head to make her silky brown locks flow over her shoulders, and just looked out into the room.

"It's just so wonderful… all of this. Still like a dream. I cannot really believe that this is happening to me!"

She looked over at Linda again. "Imagine you're sitting just opposite to me. And you've just given me the kind of pleasure I've been fantasizing about for at least the past five years. Can't you just feel it?" She laughed again, putting her fingertips to her forehead to underscore the mental power of the situation.

"You came out of nowhere and swept into my life… just like that. Just a few weeks back. And you made all my dreams come through. Just like that…" She put out her other hand in a gesture of amazement. "Do you think that fairy godmother really exist after all?!?"

Again a relaxing chuckle to strengthen even the tiniest threads of their mental bounds.

"So, you see what the training I'm talking about really is" she said, looking directly into Linda's admiring eyes. "It is something to bring us from a fairytale into a paradise! Like going from perfect to even higher levels." She shook her head again and took another sip of coffee.

"You're as good as you can ever be with any woman you wouldn't know. What I would like us to do is to adjust properly to each other. To find our way of doing it. The way that work for me, and then also for you. The way that makes us perfect as a couple…" again she made a theatrical move and looked up to the ceiling; "as one higher unity of pleasure!"

She stopped and smiled back to her thrilled admirer again; "That's a good one, isn't it?"

Linda smiled back at her. "Yes, it is!"

Tantala
Tantala
268 Followers
12