Southern Nights Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
271 Followers

The girl sat back on her haunches with a reassured sigh. They just looked at each other for a moment without saying a word, only exchanging those invisible signals of love and compassion that tied them so closely together as lovers. All until a soft voice drifted through to them from the other chair.

"I hate to interrupt you dears," Angela commented jokingly, trying her best to play the insulted and overseen one as she took a sip from her drink, "but I have to remind you that I'll die in less than a minute from now if I have to stay like this any longer. Mary is not the only one in need of some loving care you know..."

The two women came around, and Linda threw a short gaze over at her lady to seek a final approval, although she knew the answer already.

"Off you go then, dear'" Mary smiled reassuringly, giving the young behind a friendly slap as the girl got to her feet and turned. "But don't forget I'll be needing you again shortly!"

"Of course Mary," the girl smiled back over her shoulder as she crouched down at the other chair.

Angela was already getting prepared, lifting her legs up towards the armrests and spreading all of her glorious self to the girl's view. A moment later they both squealed with joy as they connected in the beautiful and unadulterated act of eternal female love.

"Ooohhh...do it well, my darling girl, just the way you did it last time... the last, wonderful time..."

From Mary's position she could see the girl's naked butt wiggle in frenzy between the widely spread legs as she buried her face in deep to really get to the lady's sensitive spots, her entire body living with her in the adamant effort to provide unparalleled pleasure.

She watched them in silence for a little while as warm thoughts of relaxed realisation drifted over her mind. It was also much clearer to her now, that thing she had sensed already the last days of their previous stay down her. The fact that her needs had mounted so drastically. If she would let their way of lovemaking continue like it did, she would grow completely dependent on the youngster's devoted service - to such an extent that she would probably never be able to even contemplate living without it on a daily basis.

She watched breathlessly as the youngster's jaws toiled on in a rhythmic movement, assisting the tireless tongue as it did its stupendous tricks deep inside Angela's pulsing pussy. Every now and then the executive's belly convulsed lightly or a thigh contracted spastically. Linda's lips were glued like a high-pressure seal over the woman's opening, devouring her source of pleasure with a predator-like hunger that made her squirm about on her chair under the intensity of the stimulation.

"Oooooh yeah," Angela murmured with her deep, sexy voice as the sensations made her hormones dance flat tango throughout her system. "You're doing great baby, juuuust great..."

Squirming indolently on her chair she put a hand on the girl's head to adjust her stimulation efforts to an even better spot, moaning deeply as the tongue found its intricate way.

"Yeah, right there... riiiight there, baby... just keep it steady. Oooohhh..."

Angela was a much more extrovert personality than her friend, also in the way of expressing her enjoyment and pleasure. Her murmuring was just as much to herself as to the girl, a kind of substantiation of the heavenly sensations generated from the different tongue techniques expertly applied for her increased pleasure.

"Just go exactly like that... exactly on that spot... Oooooohhhhh... and I... I'll be cumming in your mouth in a moment... ooooohhh... in just a moment..."

To Mary it seemed she slipped gradually into a world of her own, getting more and more oblivious to her surroundings. Her eyes got a look of hazy dizziness, still with a touch of some animal-like rapture about them, and her whole feature seemed to transform into one of a prowling cat hunting for the ultimate target. It was a transformation so striking and mesmerizing Mary could hardly believe her eyes, although all of it was probably just her imagination. But as the lady's breathing got heavier, and her hips started squirming more and more intensely over the chair, the perception was even stronger, although it was somewhat dampened by the soft whispering of passion that kept urging her lover on to even higher efforts.

"Oh... Linda... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum... in a moment..."

Sweat had broken out all over the writhing bodies, mixing with the oily lotion to make their skin almost glisten and sparkle the reflections of the intense sunshine around them as Angela worked herself towards the peak.

"Oooooh Yesssss...!"

As her body started tightening and shuddering, she grasped the girl's head with zealous hands to press the hard working mouth hard against her leaking opening. As the girl open wide to engulf all of her pussy with her hungry lips, there was a sharp shriek of pleasure as the orgasm hit with relentless force, making the body tighten and lift in a bow on the chair.

The audible testimony of her pupil's priceless skills made Mary lean instinctively back in her chair, seriously worrying that they might awaken the sleeping volcano towering grimly in the background. The chair got a workout so strenuously it barely held together as the glistening bodies trashed all over it in the throw of blind ecstasy. Mary had had some mind-buggering orgasms herself, but her friend's spastic delirium seemed to be way beyond anything she had even been close to. Still Linda hung on relentlessly, keeping her violently flickering tongue in perfect position to draw every last quark of orgasmic power from the bucking body as it started it's slow decent into a state of deep and exhausted afterglow.

Linda licked her down with practiced ease, senseless joy written all over her face as she literarily drank down the fruits of her stupendous work with her still deeply buried mouth.

For a long while afterwards nothing could be heard but the heavy breathing of three happy women. Three women having had their first fulfilment of the day after a long and agonizing wait.

"Ooooh... I just can't stand this heat..." Angela suddenly jumped to her feet, and before her friends even knew what was happening, she threw off her sunglasses and dove over the rail in a gracious arch, splashing into the water with perfectly aligned and straight legs like the most experienced competitive diver.

The two others had worked themselves up in surprise, and stood motionless for a moment, looking at each other with mouths agape. Then they smiled and turned towards the rail too. As Angela's head emerged from the foamy green of her splash, the two lovers jumped in at each side of her.

"Aaaaah that was extremely refreshing," Angela sighed as she bumped back down onto her deck chair with the towel over her shoulder. She used another one to brusquely dry her hair as she turned to face the tanning rays of the glowing sun.

"I'm afraid all of this just served to increase my appetite for some more tender care," she smiled, looking over at Mary. "Do you mind if I borrow your little lover again, darling?"

"Not at all, dear," her friend smiled back naughtily. She just came up with another pile of towels, covering the floor between the deck chairs to form a warm and dry playground for their planned activities.

"Linda dear, why don't you get over and pleasure Angela as I finish this?" Mary asked coyly, putting her sunglasses back on her nose. Linda responded immediately, dropped the other pile of towels and proceeded to crawl towards her second mistress, who eagerly parted her legs.

In a few moments they were deeply involved in another heated coupling, sighing and groaning as the burning passion once again got the better of them.

Linda used her tongue with vigorous force, sensing Angela's ardency, and eagerly complying with all her whims and sighs to maximise her pleasure.

It didn't take long until she had her hands digging into her hair and guiding her bobbing head with almost brutal urgency. At first it was a bit difficult to follow, but then Linda found it much easier to be guided so persistently in her pleasuring efforts. The right spots were easily identified by the tightening grip in her hair or an increased shuddering in the thighs locked around her head. And as soon as she found them, she used all her skills to excel in her stimulation in order to drive her mistress towards another ultimate peak of pleasure.

Suddenly she was pulled away by a brutal tug in her hair.

"Linda... lay down on your back... quickly," the woman gasped as she struggled to get out of the comfortable chair. "I want to sit on your face. Hurry!"

The pain had brought tears to her eyes, but Linda practically fell backwards until she was lying flat out in a pile of soft towels between the chairs. Before she even got around to wipe her eyes, Angela was squatting over her, sinking her dripping pussy down onto her face. Through blurred eyelashes Linda could see her face in a grimace of ardent desire between her wobbling tits above as the broad crotch came down on her.

"Come on, darling," she urged. "Use your tongue. I want to come this way... I've been dreaming of it all my life. To cum in your mouth, like this. Do it..." she hissed more than talked as she lowered herself down onto Linda's waiting mouth, sighing deeply and blissfully as the youngster glued her lips to her and started a fierce tonguing.

The intensity of their lovemaking quickly escalated out of control, and soon the lady bore her cunny down on the hard working mouth with relentless ferocity. Her knees sagged out wide, putting almost all the weight on the upturned face as she started trembling and shuddering to the intensity of the tireless stimulation. Linda held a firm grip over the bucking hips as she played out all her register of skills while carefully watching the jerks and convulsions in the rounded belly through the ruffled pubic bush mercilessly grinded down over her nose. From the other deck chair Mary breathlessly watched the broad butt of her friend gyrate over the young head, the juddering globes all but engulfing the hard working jaws as the girl strove to hang on with her pleasuring efforts. She could feel the itch in her own groin again, as though she had never had the almost all-consuming orgasm just a few minutes ago. The urgency of her friend's passion was more than enough to once again fuel her own libido to fever pitch in no tome at all.

As Gloria's movements grew ever more erratic, Linda seemed to be torn along with her into the wild madness of uninhibited sexual rage. The girl's hands went from gripping the bucking hips hard in order to press the slippery pussy down on her mouth, to stimulating her own itching pussy, and then again up to caress the gold-tanned waist and thighs above, all as her legs sprawled and kicked restlessly in sheer submissive euphoria. At times it almost looked like she panicked and struggled to get some air as Gloria's weight continued grinding down on her mouth, but then again her hands came up to her mistress' hips to help squeeze her even harder down to maximise their fuming rapture far beyond the boundaries of sanity.

More and more the hard working jaws squeezed into the depths of the mighty crack between the wildly flexing buttocks until Gloria suddenly threw hear head back and screamed wildly as another explosion made her stiffen like a log. Mary could see the muscles along her back tighten as ropes before they were covered by the flying mane.

All weight came down on the youngster's face with crushing force, and Linda tried to meet it by pressing her tongue as far as she could up into the spastic love tunnel. She could felt the orgasmic cramps milk it in shuddering pulses as a copious amount of pussy juice flowed along and down into her eagerly waiting mouth. As the grinding got so rough her entire skull started hurting, she mobilised all her strength to squeeze her head upwards to launce a final, violent attach on the pulsing clit with fierce tongue lashes. The belly bulging out in front of her vision convulsed in violent contractions and another ecstatic howl substantiated the raging success of her superhuman efforts.

As the violent eruption finally subsided, Gloria slipped powerlessly over to the side until she lay straight out on the towel-covered floor gasping possibly even harder for breath than the youngster who had served her with such total and unmitigated abandon. Linda remained on her back, arms straight out, lying almost like dead, with a euphoric expression on her smeared-up face.

Gloria was the first to lift her head and look over at the heaving girl.

"Phhiew, that was some ride. Did you enjoy it as much as I did?"

For a moment the girl lay like lame. Then she smiled and nodded with such gusto that Mary felt a flush of relief warm her cheeks. After Gloria blew her load, she had seriously feared that the crazed ride had been too much even for this seemingly unbreakable little slave doll of hers.

"Do you think you're up to handling your own mistress? I think she's more than ready for your services," Gloria smiled, glancing coyly over at her friend. Mary suddenly discovered one hand having found its way between her legs to gently stimulate her itching twat, and instinctively removed it as the attention was turner her way. The sudden lack of stimulation was like a sting of furious sexual craving in her body, and she knew she had to have another cum just as intense and ravaging as that of her friend in need.

As she tried to find out which way she would want it, she was interrupted by Linda's angel voice, still a bit hoarse from her heavy breathing.

"Mary... please... come..." she almost pleaded as she remained on her back with her arms stretched out to welcome her. That was enough to still her every doubt and she got out of her chair and knee-walked with swaying breasts over to her young lover.

As she lifted her leg to straddle the dark head the same way Gloria had done, her friend reached out to stop her by a gentle tug on her arm.

"Why don't you try it the other way around? It would be really exciting to see that."

Mary needed a second to understand what she meant, and when it sank it, so did the tongue of her young lover, masterfully slipping its very wet ways up to her bulging clit to make love to it with a few well-aimed lashes. This made it almost impossible to stop, and it was only her friend's renewed request that made her strong enough to comply.

"Linda... uh... is it okay with you?" she stuttered, lifting herself off the ardent tongue with a strained groan.

"Mmmmm... yes... yes, Mary... please..." The answer was thick with the sticky pussy cream already coating her tongue.

"See?" her friend gleed, "make a real great show for me. She'll love it!"

Mary tumbled around on trembling knees, trying her best not to nock her young lover senseless in the process. Finally in position, she somewhat apprehensively lowered herself towards the waiting mouth, only giving herself over as she felt the girl's arms pulling her impatiently downwards with a persistent grip by the hips.

With an 'mmmpppph' the air was driven away from between them and the full length of juicy slit was plastered all over the girl's mouth. Mary made an instinctive move to lift herself in order to relieve her sweet lover from the weight, only to be held back even more ardently by the girl's grasping hands.

Then the tongue came snaking wetly in between the dripping folds of her inner labia, crushing all her barriers of self-control in a new rush of animal-like lust. As the twirling tip started stabbing gently around the clitoral shaft, she had to fight a monstrous urge to press herself with all her weight down on it.

"Oooohhhh Linda... I – I..." she whimpered as shudders of sheer joy ran through her body and made her nipples painfully stiff.

The girl's face was completely engulfed by the deep cleft between her juicy buttocks, and her nose pressed firmly against the tight anal ring. As Linda felt the need to draw her breath, she pushed her head backwards, taking the delightful weight on her cheek and tongue, thus freeing her nose enough to fill her lungs before she dove in again. Her skilful stimulation made it a self-reproving exercise though, with the broad bottom pressing harder and harder down on the sweet face as she did her magic.

Mary's body started trembling lightly as new rushes of almost perverse passion hit her like the wicked lashes of a stinging whip. As the girl's tongue worked ferociously on her clit and vaginal entrance, she felt her entire abdomen get weak and flaccid, like it was melting off her body and onto the face on which it was resting so heavily. The nipples of her wildly juddering tits got so stiff they ached, and true to her new feeling of evil domination, she grabbed the girl's hands from her hips and firmly put them to work on her tits. The fingers immediately sprang to action, sending another almost numbing spark of electricity down her spine, causing a cramp-like spasm in the pussy all but engulfing the beautiful face.

The ride got so intense even Angela started worrying that the girl would enjoy the sweetest of suffocations under the trembling buttocks of her dearest friend in need. So far Mary seemed to have been able to sport

It became increasingly difficult to breath under the literarily heavy assault of mindless passion, but Linda went for it with a vigour possibly even stronger than that of her lover, more determined than ever to see it through to the last drop of orgiastic tremor. She kept up a rhythmic sweeping of the clitoral shaft and the urethra, as far as she could reach it in this new and strange position, feeling her lady's excitement grow as the stimulation took inevitable effect.

Mary went through a long bout of wiggling back and forth, rubbing her slit mercilessly against the hard working mouth. Then, to Angela's surprise, the motion gently relaxed and faded town to just a light bucking at the hip as her body tensed up more and more. Then she started shaking violently. Harder and harder it got, her back crouching and her teeth gritting as a melting glow grew and then exploded in a raging fire.

Suddenly she threw her head back and yelled out, her hair flowing in an elegant arch from her face over to her back as she surrendered to the untamed powers of nature. A violent squirt of pussy juice flooded the girl's tonsils as she received the well-earned reward for her unparalleled efforts.

The flexing buttocks threatened to crush the dark head under their weight as the orgasm continued sending its glowing flashes of lighting throughout the trashing body. She humped the dark head with such mindless brutality that Linda was sure her skull would crush, and she used all her strength to meet the assault with a hard upward push that met the heavy hips with equal rage.

Squirt after squirt hit her tongue as the wild woman rode through the last stages of her violent outburst, and Linda was amazed how much delightful liquid she could feed her. She managed to gulp it down without coughing, and even found the strength and self control to rub her lip and nose over the clitoral groove to get the last tremors of ecstasy out of the magnificent explosion.

Finally Mary fell over to the side, limp as a ragged doll, totally drained of all her essences of life. She wanted to laugh in astonishment, but didn't have the breath to do so. Instead she rolled over on her back and let her lungs work freely to get her war-torn body back in control.

Linda remained on her back, lying like hypnotized, with perfect ecstasy written all over her face. Her eyes were dim and a thick strand of milky cum seeped from the corner of her mouth and down her glistening cheek. Once again Mary got worried about the condition of her little pet, reaching over to check on her with a shaky hand.

Tantala
Tantala
271 Followers