Southern Revenge

Story Info
Egyptian trip goes horribly wrong.
8.5k words
3.5
86.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyone knowing the Med-jai, would think they had quite an east life, roaming the deserts of Egypt, with only the occasional resurrected mummy to contend with. But this was far from the truth. There were other tribes, the Nomads from the south and the really northern people that caused them no end of trouble.

It was normal over land, revenge and other issues and many of the Med-jai had died protecting their people. There were 12 Med-jai tribes altogether and Ardeth Bay was the commander of one of them.

But after Ahm Shere, he had been made commander over all the tribes, a great honour and not one done very often. Word soon got round and reached the ears of Nazeem, leader of the Nomads.

He hated the Med-jai and had had several battles with them but he hated Ardeth Bay the most. He blamed him for the death of his wife a long time ago, in a battle down in the south of Egypt. It hadn't been Ardeths fault but Nazeem believed differently. Now he was Chief commander of all the Med-jai and Nazeem was going to make Ardeths life hell.

"He is going to die this time Jihad" he said pacing up and down his tent.

"We don't want any more of our people to die" Jihad replied "and they will if you pursue this"

"Oh I am not involving the tribe, this is personal. I want you and Marid to come with me plus say half a dozen others. I want Ardeth Bay, I don't care about the rest of them. Without him, they are nothing"

"But how are you going to just get him, there are always others there"

"He goes off on his own, always has. We'll get him then. We go tomorrow"

"So it's straight in, kill Ardeth and back here, so no-one knows who did it" said Jihad.

"No, no, my friend, we are going to make him suffer. The one place they won't look for him is Hamunaptra, we'll take him there, I want him to enjoy what I have in mind for him"

"But Hamunaptra"

"Not scared are you, there is nothing there but myths. I will have no arguments, we leave at dawn"

True to form, Ardeth had placed his tent a little way away from the others. Not that far but far enough to be able to be on his own. As he lay in the tent, he thought about Jonathan. Evy's brother, the most annoying man he had ever met and also the most attractive one.

He had found he had feelings for him ever since the first time he met him at that first battle in Hamunaptra. He could have killed him then, but when their eyes met in that split second, Ardeth couldn't do it. They had never admitted to each other how they felt but they both knew.

But he had gone back to London and until Ahm Shere a few weeks ago, they hadn't seen each other for nearly 10 years. But he knew he felt the same when he saw him in London.

It was about 11pm and Ardeth was sure that he heard a noise from outside his tent, but looking round he could see nothing. He went back and laid down and was soon asleep.

Nazeem crept into the tent, his men were keeping an eye on the rest of the camp, just in case the others came out. Jahid was beside him and they crept over to where Ardeth was sleeping. He put his hand over his mouth and Ardeth tried to jump up but was held down by strong hands.

After a struggle he managed to get away from Nazeem and was just about to run out of the tent to alert the rest of the Med –jai when he was hit over the head with the butt of Nazeems gun and fell to the ground. They put a gag in his mouth and tied his hands behind him. Then they quietly dragged him out of the tent and across the sand to where their horses were and threw him over one of the horses and mounting his own, Nazeem and the others rode off towards the City of the Dead.

The next morning, Masala went to wake Ardeth and tell him that the meal was ready, as they all ate together. He went into his tent and within seconds ran out, shouting for the others, who came from all directions.

"Ardeth is gone, he has been taken" he said.

He showed them a scarf that had come off in the fight with Ardeth and the other senior member of the Med-jai came over and took it.

"The Nomads. They have been here, it would be safe to assume that they have Ardeth. We now have to find them and hope it is not too late for our leader"

"But where have they taken him and when did they come?" asked Masala.

"They have had a few hours start on us. Trouble is they could be anywhere"

They gathered their things together and began the slow hunt for their leader. They knew that if they didn't find him quickly, they would be too late, the Nomads were ruthless and violent towards prisoners.

The Nomads reached Hamunaptra and took Ardeth through a secret passage that had not been sealed, deep in the city. He was still out and they dumped him in a corner of a small room. It was one of the very few that had doors on it and they bolted it behind them.

Parts of Hamunaptra had been used as a prison as well as a place for making mummies. There were about 6 of these rooms in the bowels of the city. They were dark, cold and damp, even in the desert. Nazeem would leave him a while and then see what he thought of his new home for the foreseeable future.

Nazeems men had been left outside with the exception of Jihad and Mirid. He knew they would enjoy what he had planned for Ardeth Bay.

After they had eaten, they went down to see Ardeth, he was still pretty much out of it. Nazeem grabbed him and turned him over and threw some water over his face, he gasped as he woke up. He sat up quickly but soon fell back down as his head throbbed and he tried to focus his eyes in the dim torchlight.

"Bring him to the other room, I will deal with him there" said Nazeem.

They dragged him out of the small cell and up some stone stairs to the room where they had been eating. There were some rugs in a corner and they threw Ardeth down on them. He slowly turned to see where he was and who the men were who had brought him here. His face paled as he saw Nazeem standing there.

"Na…zeem, why?"

"Why, to revenge the death of my wife, which you caused Ardeth Bay"

"I…I never….did…that" Ardeth gasped, his head hurting every time he moved.

Ardeth never said any more as a hand slammed across his face. His vision blacked out and he slumped to the floor.

"Take his clothes off" shouted Nazeem to his friends.

Ardeth couldn't fight them as they tore his clothes off him. He moaned and held his head as they turned him so he was face down on the rugs.

"Please…no..not this" he pleaded.

"Get his scarf and gag him."

Ardeth felt his legs being spread and he felt the two friends of Nazeem, sit on each of his legs. He felt Nazeems cock press against his opening, he tried to move but the men sitting on him wouldn't let him. He tensed up as the cock was pushed in.

"Oh, so tight and sweet" moaned Nazeem.

The man pulled out a bit and using some wine that he had been drinking, oiled his cock and tried again. This time it went in. Ardeth had never felt such pain, waves of agony flooded over him. He screamed into the gag.

"Yes, almost there" shouted Nazeem as he pushed all the way home.

"You feel that Ardeth Bay, you are going to be fucked real good."

He pulled put and then thrust back in, violently. With each thrust, Ardeth felt the tissue ripping and tearing, a burning pain shot through his colon and he felt sick, as Nazeem trust into his body for the best pain.

"Yes….gonna cum…. Yessss"

As soon as he had finished filling Ardeth with his cum, he withdrew and signed for one of the other men, jihad to take over. This man was worse than Nazeem and Ardeths screams of pain were silenced in the scarf gag.

Jihad thrust in so hard that Ardeth thought his hips were going to split and the man also grabbed his hair and pulled his head back as he thrust into him, riding him like a horse.

He slammed into him as hard as he could each time and after what seemed like hours, he came and then the man withdrew. Ardeth thought he was in for another session when Marid took his turn.

But this time he felt a hand and then fingers close round his cock. His balls were pulled tightly against his body, then teased, one at a time and then both at once. He pulled down on so hard on his balls that Ardeth felt the tissues tear and he passed out with the pain.

He woke to find himself on his back, Marid was raping him now, his cock tearing into his body with long thrusts. His legs were spread in the air and pain radiated from his cock and balls. The man noticed that he had woken up.

Marid pulled down on his balls, which were bruised and damaged, Ardeth screamed and sobbed into the gag, he had never felt such pain in his life and these men knew how to break him.

After Marid had cum and got off Ardeth, he heard Nazeem get up and without warning kick him in the side. He gasped at the sudden pain and tried to move away, but he couldn't. Several times he was kicked violently in the ribs. Then he was turned over on his stomach and raped again by one of them.

Then he felt two fingers inside him, then three and four, then the thumb as Nazeem put his whole hand up inside Ardeths passage. His moans of pain became screams of agony as the hand moved deep inside him, the arm tearing the inside of him.

"I'm fucking you good, ardeth yes….you love it don't you, you wife murderer"

Ardeth could feel the hand going deeper inside him, tearing and ripping as it went, the pain was like nothing on earth and he felt himself blacking out again.

When he came too, he found himself alone, but he couldn't move. The pain was too intense, blood was pouring from his back passage and the pain in his stomach was coming in cramping waves.

At that moment, he wished he could die. He even wished Imhotep was there, fighting him would be a pleasure after this. He took a deep breath and tried to pull himself up but a stabbing pain surged through him, from his ribs to his crotch and he passed out in the pool of blood.

Ardeths men had managed to find one of the Nomads, sneaking round their tents a few days later. When they questioned him, they found out that Nazeem had taken Ardeth to Hamunaptra.

"Look, you have to find him, Nazeem and his two friends will kill him"

"Why should you care, you would kill him too" said Masala.

"Yes, with a sword I would. But they will rape him repeatedly till he dies. That is what they do. They have done it before, I won't do that to anyone. Some of us are not animals Masala. Believe me if you don't find him soon, you will wish he had died by the sword."

"My God, how can they do this. What do we do Masala" asked one of the other Med-jai.

"There is one person who will help us find him. Jonathan, Rick O'Connells brother-in-law. He is still in Cairo. I will go to him and get him to come here. If they have taken him to Hamunaptra, then he is the only one who has been in the city. He knows the place well, we have never entered the place."

"Will you go and find this Jonathan, Masala?"

"Yes I will leave now. It won't take me long to get there on this horse. If things work out we should be back in 4 days"

"Four days, that could be too late"

"It has already been day, it could already be too late but we have to try something. If we go in the city, we could get lost, never find him anyway. We need Jonathan"

Ardeth woke up and the pain in his stomach made him violently sick. Even in the torch light he could see he was bringing up blood. He felt weak, dizzy and in a lot of pain. Every movement was agony, especially when he was sick.

Suddenly he had a vision of Jonathan, and he wished that he was here, helping him.

"Jonathan….please….help…me" he gasped as blackness took him again.

Jonathan was in the bar when Masala came in. He went to greet him but was taken by the arm and dragged out into the hall where it was quiet.

"Masala, I assume you are glad to see me, but please, what's this about?"

"We need your help, at Hamunaptra" said Masala.

"Oh no, I am not going back there, if you have Imhotep wandering around, this time you can deal……."

"It is not Imhotep, it is Ardeth. He has been kidnapped and we fear for his life"

Jonathan took him to a room just off the hallway and closed the door. He made Masala sit down and tell him what was going on. Afterwards, he got up and looked out of the window, tears stinging his eyes.

The thought of what those men could be doing to Ardeth, sickened him and angered him. He had feelings for Ardeth, strong feelings that had been there since they had first met. He knew Ardeth felt them too but neither man had had the guts to do anything about it. Ardeth stayed in the back of his mind until a few weeks ago when they met again in London.

Since Ahm Shere, he had thought about nothing else except Ardeth. Evy was different since the day she had died and was brought back to life by Alex, so she went back to London and he stayed in Egypt. That was why he was in the bar,. He turned to Masala, who came over and put a hand on his arm.

"I know you care about him, Jonathan, you are the only one who can help"

"Yes, I care…..come on….let's go"

Ardeth woke to someone whispering in his ear.

"Are you ready for me again, warrior" said Nazeem

With that, he pushed into Ardeth, who gasped at the pain because Nazeem hadn't used any oil this time. Nazeem slammed into him and Ardeth screamed, tears flowed down his face, as the onslaught continued, he gradually blacked out for a few minutes, only to find when he woke that he was still being raped. Suddenly Nazeem came and slid out of Ardeth. Then Jihad came over and grabbing his shoulders, pushed his crotch against Ardeths arse.

"Please….no..more" gasped Ardeth, his whole body hurting when he spoke.

"Oh baby, I love it when you fight back" said Jihad.

"let..me…go"

"Oh no, you're not going anywhere"

With that he punched him hard, knocking his face into the sand. Jihad reached down and grabbed his balls and twisted, Ardeth screamed in agony and tried to pull away.

"You bastard, shut the fuck up"

With that he flipped him over and slapped him hard across the face several times, Ardeth lay there, dazed. He lifted his legs and spread them apart. He inserted one, two then three fingers into Ardeth tried to bite back the pain and tears as he burned inside again. Jihad called Marid over and told him to play with ardeth, he didn't want him missing out.

Marid stroked and pulled at Ardeths limp cock and he felt the tears as his body responded against his wishes. Jihad slammed into him as Ardeth moaned at the inpending orgasm that he was getting. Suddenly he went over the edge and took Marid with him.

"See you loved to be fucked don't you."

For what seemed an eternity, Ardeth found himself being raped in turn by the 3 men. His anal tissues were raw and bleeding and the pain inside him was becoming overwhelming. He struggled to stay conscious, when he did black out, Nazeem punched him round the head to wake him up. Blood poured from a gash on his face as well as other places.

He thought he was going to die as he went in and out of consciousness, as he was continually raped and beaten by these men. Then eventually it stopped and he was left alone. Spasms of pain shot through his body, making him sick. Everytime he was sick, he blacked out.

He knew that if someone didn't find him soon, he would be dead. Some death for a Med-jai leader. He was glad now that Jonathan hadn't seen him like this.

Jonathan and the other Med-jai reached Hamunaptra and saw that their men that were left there had killed about 6 of the Nomads who were outside guarding the place.

"I would assume that the others are inside. There tents are out here so they have to come out sometime soon. We will wait till dark and then go in if they have not appeared" said Masala.

About two hours later, they saw three men come out of the city. They knew one of them as Nazeem, the Nomad leader. Before they knew what was happening, the Med-jai had jumped them and killed all but Marid. He was tied up and then interrogated by Masala.

"Where is Ardeth, what have you done with him?"

"Don't kill me please, I will take you to him. Nazeem made me do this, he was a nasty person, anyone disobeying him were either beaten or killed."

They pulled him up and he led them deep into the city. It took them about an hour to get through to the depths of the place and then he stopped.

"He's in there" he said.

The men went to go in, but Jonathan stopped them.

"If these men have done what I think they have, it is best I go in alone, then I will call you"

"Okay, you are right, it would be best." Said Masala.

Jonathan took the torch and walked into the room, what he saw scared the hell out of him. Ardeth was laying in a pool of blood and semen and Jonathan thought for a minute he was dead. But low moans told him different. He went over and wasn't sure at first how to touch him without hurting him.

"No…..please…no….more" whispered Ardeth.

"Ardeth, baby, it's me Jonathan, it's all over, I'm gonna get you out of here"

Jonathan lifted Ardeths head into his lap and gave him a drink from his water bottle. He could see the injuries on the outside but didn't know how much damage had been caused inside. Ardeth slowly opened his eyes and saw a pair of concerned and tearful eyes looking down at him.

"Jonathan…..is…it…really you?"

He nodded and grabbed Jonathans shirt and hung on tightly. Jonathan laid him back down.

"I'm gonna get a blanket from over there and then we'll leave this place okay"

He grabbed the big fur blanket that was laid in the corner and going back to Ardeth, carefully wrapped it round him. Then carefully he lifted him up to carry him out, there was no way he could walk. Ardeth cried out as he lifted him, the pain was too much and he passed out in Jonathans arms.

"Masala, in here I need you" he shouted.

"Oh my God" said Masala running in.

"He's in a lot of pain and passed out when I moved him. We have to get him outside and into a tent and get these wounds seen too. I don't know what internal injuries he has, I can only guess"

It took 3 of them to carry him out and they laid him in the big tent that had been erected near the city. Jonathan acquired hot water, oils and creams so that he could tend his wounds, and food and drink. He didn't think he had eaten for days and strong wine would keep him out of it while some of the injuries healed.

Tears ran down Jonathans face as he tended his wounds. He had to inspect his anal passage to see what damage had been done, but he couldn't tell, there was so much blood and tears that all he could do was wash it out as best he could and then pack it with a cloth covered in oils and creams.

Ardeths balls had been torn as well and they could not be bandaged so all he could do was bathe them and his cock and cover them in creams. Masala had managed to get two bottles of wine down Ardeth and he was out totally.

"Do you think he will be okay Jonathan?"

"I have no idea, he is injured so much inside and that is what I can see. But even if they heal, his mental state is going to take longer if it ever heals at all"

"You will stay with him, won't you?"

"I am never leaving him, not now. I realised today when I saw him, how much I loved him. But even if after this, he never loves me in that way, I will never leave, I can't"

Tears ran down Jonathans face and Masala put a hand on his shoulder and left him alone with Ardeth. He knew that if anyone could bring him out of this, Jonathan could and they would help all they could.

For three days, Jonathan sat with Ardeth, making sure he stayed unconscious. He had a raging fever and his temperature was through the roof. All he could do was bath him, change the dressings on his wounds and stay with him. On the fourth day,

Masala came in.

"Right, that's it Jonathan. You have to get some rest yourself. You haven't slept or eaten for three days. I will sit with him while you get some food and rest"